Music Bank Meeting

Change

The next couple of days went by uneventfully. It was now Friday, which means SHINee is performing at Music Bank today. Since Minki had no classes on Fridays, she was able to attend their performance of Hello. While waiting for SHINee to start recording, she got a little bored and took a short stroll around the backstage area with the backstage pass Onew had given her.

She had passed by so many groups: 2PM, U-KISS, B2ST; she was surprised at how friendly they all were to her, even without knowing that she was Onew's cousin.

"I wonder when oppa is going to perform?" she wondered out loud. As if someone heard her, she heard an announcement for SHINee to report on stage for their live performance since they had already filmed their pre-recording. "I have such a good timing." She let out a small, evil laugh. 'No wonder my name on Twitter is EvilLaughter.'

She made her way back to the SHINee room to greet the members once the performance was finished. As she open the door, she saw a pretty lady sitting on the sofa provided. "Excuse me, but did you need SHINee for something? As you can see, they are already on stage.” she stated, thinking that she was one of the stylists.

"Oh no. I'm just here to watch them perform, even if they are just sitting down; I was going to leave now anyways." She stood up and walked near her. "May I ask for your name?"

Minki bowed. "Lee Minki imnida."

"Ah, you're the one Jonghyun oppa keeps talking about; Lee Jinki oppa's cousin correct?"

"Neh~ May I know your name?"

A little bit of shock and disappointment flasked in her eyes but disappeared once she smiled at her. "Shin Sekyung imnida."

Minki's eyes widened when she heard her name. "Aren’t you the actress who is going to be in the movie, Acoustic?” There was a slight pause. "If that's who you really are, then how do you know Jonghyun oppa?"

Before the actress can answer, the door opened and SHINee strolled into the room.

"Minki~!/Noona~!" Two members exclaimed as they raced over to hug her. Of course, Onew had reached her first and Taemin was left on the side, pouting.

She let out a laugh and hugged Onew back. "Hello oppa~"

When she was occupied by Onew, Jonghyun mouthed to Sekyung the words "Don't tell her anything!"

"I have to go now. It was nice meeting you, Minki-ssi." She quickly made her way out of the room.

"Wah~ I can't believe that was Shin Sekyung noona!" Taemin bursted out in joy.

A look of pain flash through Onew's eyes at the mention of her name and Key saw it. He "playfully" punch Jonghyun's shoulder. "How are you feeling, Jonghyun?" he asked with a smile but Jonghyun knew that smile had a different meaning to it.

"Good...." he hesitantly answered. The stylists had walk in the room and called Jonghyun and Onew over to take off their make-up.

Minki took a seat on the couch and pulled Onew's iPad out of her bag. "I haven't been able to catch up on Allkpop for a while because of school; I wonder if anything new has happen." she wondered.

Onew eyes widen immediately and he desperately wanted to take the iPad out of her hands but can't since the stylists wasn't done yet. He close his eyes and tried to block out everything around him, but failed to since he was concerned with her reaction.

"Minki, can I use the iPad for a bit? I need to check something."

"Of course, Kibum!” Onew opened his eyes to see Minki handing the iPad over to Key. Key look at Onew and smiled; the look in his eyes saying that he's got everything under control.

Onew breathed a sigh of relief. 'I'm glad that she hasn't found out, but I have a feeling that she will soon; I hope I'm wrong.' he thought and watch Minki through the mirrors.

Minho, who was silent the whole time, stared between Key, Minki, and Onew. 'I wonder what happened? Does it involve Sekyung noona?' he thought.

He sat on a nearby chair and pulled out his phone. Going on the internet with that, he found something that was interesting... pictures of Jonghyun and Sekyung together. He looked up to see Onew laughing with Minki and Taemin then looked back at his phone. 'So this is what they are hiding.' he sighed as he ran his hand through his hair. 'This won't turn out well.'

--

...I have no comment for this chapter. I have to say sorry for making Onew go through all the guilt trips though D: I'm not happy with it either. Um... comment please?

La la la la la tell me that you love me too~ LOL Wrong song~! Okay, my sister was very excited about writing this chapter... yet she has no comment lol

But the moment of truce is coming soon~! :O

Note: There happens to be someone on Twitter with the name, EvilLaughter, but we don't know the person. My sister just chose that name cause that's one of her many accounts here on AFF. :/