The Truth

Change

That encounter with Sekyung had stressed Onew even more as he tried to hide anything relating to Jonghyun from Minki. He was always masked his concern and stress with a smile, but he didn't know that Minki could have seen right through him but did and said nothing about it.

Monday morning came and since her first class happened to be later that day, she decided to stay in the dorm and use her laptop. For some reason, everytime Onew saw her turn on anything that can access the internet, he would drag her away, saying they needed more "cousin bonding time." However, SHINee was away that morning because of the schedules.

As she opened Allkpop, her eyes immediately widened as she saw the first topic, 'SHINee's Jonghyun & Shin Se Kyung confirmed to be dating!'  She shook her head in disbelief and quickly scaned the article.

"'Jonghyun has often named Shin Se Kyung as his ideal woman.' 'The management agencies of the couple confirmed the relationship with Sports Seoul on October 26th.' 'It's been a month since they began meeting one another.'"

She carefully looked at each picture, hoping to spot any sign of photoshop or if they were just look alikes, but alas, all the pictures were real. She closed her laptop with a heavy heart and teary eyes. "I can't believe he's actually cheating on me...." she muttered.

She was lost in her thoughts that she had fail to noticed that someone came into her room and quickly rushed to her side. "Minki, are you okay?" She instantly recognized it was Key's voice.

"Please tell me that it's all a prank." she whispered. 

Key furrowed his eyebrow in confusion, but saw the laptop on her lap. Opening it, his eyes widened once he saw the article. 'So in the end, Jonghyun hyung got busted.' he thought. He took a deep breath and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her into a hug. "I wish it was but sadly it's not."

More tears came to her eyes and Key panicked. 'If Onew hyung finds out she's crying, we're all in deep !'

"Why are you crying, Minki? It's Jonghyun hyung's fault, not yours. If he really loved you, then he wouldn't be doing this." He said as he tried to calm her down. "Please don't cry. I'm not saying that because Onew hyung will do who-knows-what if you do." He pause for a moment when he heard her giggle softly. He smiled to himself. "I'm saying that because you are a great friend."

Minki pulled away from him and wiped the tears in her eyes. "You're right. Why waste tears on someone who doesn't love you back?" she smiled.

Key ruffled her hair. "Now there's the Minki I know."

She quickly shooed his hand away. "Yah! You never let me touch your hair, so don't touch mine!" she laughed, a smile present on her face. He laughed with her as they soon fell in comfortable silence.

"I'm surprise you're not mad." Key suddenly blurted. She looked at him, confused. "If someone cheated on me, I would be mad at her and want to get revenge."

"Revenge...." she repeated as clenched her fist as memories of her time with Jonghyun flooded into her mind; all the laughter they shared, the smiles, the hugs, the kisses... it was soon replaced by the pictures she found of him and Sekyung together.

Key noticed her sudden change in emotion and mentally slaped himself. 'If only you knew how to keep your mouth shut Kibum.'

"...you're right...." She stood up. "I will get revenge on him!" She walked towards the door and as she open it, she was greeted with the faces of the rest of SHINee, but she could only see one face, Jonghyun's.

They all stepped back when they saw the anger in her eyes. "M-Minki, calm down." said Jonghyun as he raised his hands up in front of him.

"Yeobo, we need to have a talk." she smiled, but they knew it was farest thing from a friendly smile.

"Uhh, why don't we have lunch first?" asked Onew as he tried to think of any way to distract her.

"Jinki oppa, this has nothing to do with you... unless you guys knew and were hiding it from me." she said as she glared at all the members.

No one responsed to her but Taemin as he jumped when she turned to glare at him and went to hide behind Minho. "I didn't know, noona!" he squeaked.

She continued to glare at him for a few seconds before returning her glare to one person, Kim Jonghyun. She knew she couldn't rightfully blame the other members since they were trying to protect her feelings until he finally confessed to her, but he didn't; he never even tried. 

Because of that, she won't hold anything back.

--

Dun dun dun! What will happen next? :O Oh, the little excerpt was from Allkpop so I do not own that. So... comment for update?

kekeke This is where things gets interesting~ lol I'll make her update with the next chapter soon... but I call dibs on chapter 7! xD;