Video Message

Change

Minki nervously shifted her weight between her two feet as she was about to record a short video message for her fans. Standing in the practice room with the sky background, she tried to tuck back her bangs... only to have them fall back to their original place in a matter of seconds. She frowned and kept messing with her bangs until someone reached out and grabbed both her hands. She looked up and saw that it was her manager. "Oppa, let go."

He smirked and ruffled her hair. She let out a yelp and shooed his hand away. "We'll be recording soon. Don't play with your hair too much; you don't want to scare anyway fans with your messy hair."

She pouted. "That is... if I have any fans right now, Donghwa oppa." He flicked her forehead. "YAH!"

"You'd been reading those YouTube comments for the last hour; there was a lot of good response."

"And also bad!" she pouted then smiled. "But I will do my best no matter what!"

Park Donghwa smiled. "Good. Now, when the light is red, you can start talking." he said as he walked behind the camera.

Minki nodded as she took a deep breath. Once the camera light was red, she smiled. "Annyeong~ This is M!" she bowed. "Wow... I just officially debuted in market just two hours ago and I'd already seen a number of response about my debut track, Broken.

'As you know, the song is about what it would be like if someone you loved dearly cheated on you. Of course your heart would be broken, but you should never let that bring you down!" She nodded while holding up her fist.

"So, this recording was actually delayed a bit because I was busy reading your comments on YouTube. I want to personally thank those of you who supported me and I promise that I'll try my best not to disappoint you in the future! And to those others, I will work harder in the future to exceed your expectations!

'So... what else am I suppose to say...?" she asked, cutely turning her head to the side as she looked at her manager.

Donghwa facepalmed and scribbled on his large pad. "Think of something to say to your fans! Don't look at me!"

She blinked. "Oppa, you spelled something wrong...." She immediately ducked when he threw his pen at her. "Merong~

'OH YEAH! Well, my debut stage is tomorrow on Music Bank, but I'm doing the pre-recording tonight. I don't know how many people will be there, but I'm actually quite nervous to meet all of you!" Minki smiled. "I hope that we can have a fun stage together. So see you tonight!"

She bowed then started saying most of the her speech in English for her foreign fans; except she ended it a bit differently. "Umm... I'm don't know any other languages beside Korean and English and I really want to address all my foreign fans in their native tongue. So, just drop me a message below with an easy saying and I'll be sure to greet you guys!" she smiled then bowed. "Well, night guys~ I finally get to sleep!" She pointed to the camera. "Don't forget to sleep! Bye!"

The red light turned off, signaling that the recording was finished, and she stretched. "Why did I choose to be an idol again? They have all these late night stuff when they should be sleeping like normal humans." she yawned. "I wonder if Jinki oppa saw the mv yet...?" she pondered as walking towards her messanger bag. She fished out her pink cased iPhone and wondered whether she should call him or not. Shaking her head no, she was about to put it back when she receive a text message from Taemin.

Noona~ I love your mv! You were awesome!!! :D btw, Onew hyung was going to kill Jonghyun hyung but everyone stop him [besides me kekekeke] Eck! Gotta go before Minho hyung takes my cell phone again. Bye bye noona!!! <3

She chuckled to herself. "That Taemin...." She place her phone in her pocket and sat up straighter as Donghwa made his way towards her  along with one of the make-up artists.

"Well, we're finished for the day." he stated, looking at the clipboard in his hand. Minki silently cheered in her head. "But still, was it necessary to state that I'd misspelled something?"

"If I didn't correct you, you could've misspelled it for the rest of your life." she stated as the make-up artist begin taking off her make-up. They both chuckled as Donghwa sent her a slight glare before sighing.

"You’re thinking about it too much. Now, I'll take you back to your apartment; get some sleep and I'll be back around eight to pick you up again."

"Eight at night, right?"

"Morning~"

She choked on her spit. "Morning? Isn't that a little too early? Especially when it's two now?"

He smiled gleefully. "Nope! That's life as an idol, Minki. This was your choice, not mine. Plus, if you don't wake up, you have that helicopter alarm clock that had magically appeared in your room remember?"

"Yeah... right...." she murmured dreadfully. 'Isn't that suppose to be your gift, Jaehyun oppa? Didn't your fan gIve you that? Then why do I have it???' she mentally cried as the make-up artist took off the remainder of her make-up.

"By the way, who did that clock belong to anyway?"

"A friend." she grumbled. "A good friend."

"Not Jinki-ssi?"

Minki let out a laugh. "If oppa gave that to me, it would be in his room then." They both laughed together.

---

Yup, I've officially became supa lazy! Like unnie said in her author's note (which you shall read after mine), this was suppose to came out on the dino's birthday. I, who was too lazy, decided to finish it today. So sorry for the late update! Ugh, maybe I will make unnie do the next chapter by herself. I have a state test(s) coming up.... tomorrow ㅠㅠ

Ahhh... I'M IN CHARGE OF THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! TT-TT; Sorry~ LOL

My sister was EXTREMELY LAZY THIS TIME AROUND. /SIGH It WAS suppose to come out on Jjong's b-day, but, as you can see, clearly didn't happen. -___-;

Whatever.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DINO! <3 keke~


Replies:
@sw33tfruitylo0:

I don't think it will end up nice if your boyfriend walk up to you and said "Oh, I'm cheating on you." would it?
LOL How would you take it if your boyfriend told you that he was cheating on you? I would have still beat him up~ XD

@500percentoff:
Really? Well, I'm glad you think so...?
You really think so? :D

@Vengeance:
By future Mrs. Lee Jinki, are you talking about me? XD Just kidding. Unnie wouldn't like it if I've became Mrs. Lee Jinki instead of the future Mrs. Ahn Daniel. Yes, let's all give unnie a round of applause~ *claps with you*
Ahhh I see I see. :) Yes, Jjong hwaiting~ keke~ LOL T-T; Thank you~ I worked hard to write that mv. /sniffle