Nightmare

Change

Both Minki and Jonghyun were sitting in a helicopter, enjoying each other's company as they flew in the air.

Jonghyun glanced outside the window. "Minki, where are we going?" he asked.


She lovingly smiled. "Just a little get-away, yeobo~"

He blinked then thought about any places she would take him. "Hawaii?"

Minki nodded her head excitedly. "Neh~"

After a few minutes, the helicopter was suspended over a volcano. "Why did we stop?" Jonghyun ask the pilot, but he didn't get an answer.

Minki got up and opened one of the cabin doors. The wind that was created by the propeller had blew into the helicopter and she stepped near the edge, holding onto the frame.

Jonghyun, who was scared that she might fall, stood next to her and held onto her hand. He lovingly smiled at her.

"Yeobo, can I give you something?" Minki asked sweetly.

"Of course. What is it?"

"Stay here." Jonghyun released her hand as she walked back to the seating area. She reached under her chair and pulled out a squeaky toy mallet. 

Jonghyun glupped. "Jagiya, what are you going to do with that?"

She smiled, however, this smile was no longer a loving one, but an evil one. "Say goodbye Jonghyun!" Using all her strength, she swung the mallet at him. It hit him right on his forehead and knock him out of the helicopter. Her evil laughter rang through the air as Jonghyun fell into the volcano. "That's what you get for cheating on me Kim Jonghyun!!!"



Jonghyun shot up from bed, his whole body was shaking and he was covered in cold sweat. He walked into the bathroom and gripped the sink as he the faucet. He looked up and saw his reflection. He had broken up with girls before, but this is the first time he had ever felt so guilty and so scared. Maybe it was because she beated him up badly this morning and after she left, the other members took their turns hitting him. 

He sighed. 'It's all over now.' he thought.


A loud buzzing sound rang through the room, waking up the sleeping Minki. She grumbled to herself as her fist slammed the alarm clock, but it continued to ring. She grabbed the helicopter alarm clock and fumbled around, turning to shut it up. She frowned, seeing that the blades were not on the alarm and looked up to see them flying around the room. Getting out of bed, she jumped around the room for a good two minutes before catching it and turning off the alarm.

She walked out of her room and slammed the alarm clock on the table where Jaehyun was sitting. "What is with this alarm!?" she yelled.

Jaehyun chuckled. "It was a present from my Japanese fans." he smiled as he took a sip of coffee. "You better get ready since you have classes soon, right?" He got up and up his cup in the sink and grabbed his keys. "I need to go; have a live performance soon! Don't forget to lock up!" He ruffled her hair then left the apartment.

She sighed and walked back into her room. As she prepared for her day, she mostly thought about what Jaehyun had told her yesterday.

"If I was in your position," he started, "this is what I would do. I would enter the entertainment industry and prove to her that I was just as good as any idol or there."

Minki blinked. "Isn't that the same storyline from
Skip Beat!"

"What!? It was a good anime! Seriously, you definitely remind me so much of the main character!" he laughed. "Really, I think it would be a good idea; you're already good at singing already."


Again, she sighed. 'Should I enter the entertainment industry?' she thought and gathered her schoolbag, making her way out of the apartment. 'Will oppa agree with me doing this?'

Devil Minki and Angel Minki appeared on her shoulders as she walk to school. "Minki, do the revenge! I know you want it~" Devil Minki sang. 

"Don't do it Minki. Revenge won't do anything good. It will only cause harm."

"Blah blah blah. Look, she's already hurt! If I were you Minki, I would get revenge. What goes around comes around right? So if he hurt you, you get revenge right?" 

Minki look at both of her shoulders. "I agree. He cheated on me, an innocent, fragile girl's heart. So the least I can do is get revenge on him. It's not like I'm throwing him into a volcano in Hawaii."

Angel Minki shook her head. "I hope you know what you are doing, Minki." 

"Oh shut up, little miss good girl." Devil Minki rolled her eyes and they both disappeared. 

'I hope no one saw me talking to myself....' she thought as she entered her school.

---

That little dream was base on what my sister told me once. I don't remember exactly what she said but I do remember she telling me that. And that helicopter alarm clock does exsist... only in Japan though. I would like to buy one of that... Anyways, any comments? Questions? Concerns? Threats?

Ehhh... I don't know what to say about this chapter except, it doesn't seem that a lot of people like my Park Jaehyun. ;-;

Small time skip next chapter~