Finally Meeting Again

Change

They all gaped at her. If she didn't say anything, they wouldn't have known it was her. The Minki they knew always had long black hair, this sudden change to short blonde made her look very different. Not only that, all her baby fat was gone and her face was the perfect V-shape.

Taemin was the first one to recover. "Noona, you look so pretty with your hair like that~" he exclaimed as he glomped the poor, innocent girl.


Onew immediately pulled him off of her. "Minki, may I ask why?"

"You just did." she answered, making everyone sweatdropped.

"You know what he meant Minki." replied Minho.

She innocently shrugged her shoulder. "I'm just doing what Kibum said he'll do: get revenge on Jonghyun and Jaehyun oppa gave me the idea of debuting as an idol to get back at him."

Everyone's gaze turned over to Key who nervously glance at the ceiling with sudden interest.

"Kibum, mind explaining?" Onew asked.

Key threw his hands up in surrender. "I was just speaking my mind okay!? I didn't really think she would really listen to me! Blame it on the innocent guy will ya...." he mumbled the last part to himself.

"Minki, you know revenge won't do any good." said Onew as he turned back to his cousin.

"Oppa, you know that you just sounded like Angel Minki, right?" Everyone stared at her weirdly. She quickly clamped her hands over . "Oops~ Please ignore what I just said."

Just as Onew was going to question her even more, one of the stage workers ran in. "Taemin! It's almost your turn!" he yelled.

Taemin jumped up excitedly. "Yay~" he followed the stage worker out of the room after he gave a quick hug to Minki.

As soon as Taemin was introduced on the stage, Jonghyun entered the room, wiping the sweat off his forehead. "Ah, aren't you M?" he held out his hands to shake but slowly pulled it back once he recognized who it was.

She smirked. "Nice to see you again, Kim Jonghyun." She looked at the others. "Mind giving us a minute?"

They all looked at each other for a bit before hesitatingly leaving. "N-no don't!" stuttered Jonghyun as the door closed.

Minki moved her bangs to the side as she looked up at him. "Sit and relax; it's not like I'm going to throw you in a volcano or anything." she giggled as he became a bit frighten when that nightmare came back to his mind.

They sat there in silence. Jonghyun was stiffly sitting, while Minki was resting her chin on her fist, a playful smile on her lips. "I heard about your injury." she said. "Don't be so stressed now."

"N-neh." he replied.

She smirked. "Kim Jonghyun, you were never nervous to see me before! I wonder why your so nervous now." She leaned in closer, her lips touching his left ear. "You better watch out from now on, Kim Jonghyun. You dug your grave when you cheated on me, you better be prepare to lie in it." She pulled away, slightly brushing her lips on his cheek then left the room just as Taemin had came back from his performance.

"Noona~ we need to catch up~" grinned Taemin as he put his arm around her shoulders.

Minki smiled as she glanced back to Jonghyun. "Don't worry, Taemin~ You'll be seeing me around a lot."

The two walked away, Taemin doing more to the talking. The rest, minus Minho, stepped into the room. Onew waved his hand in front of Jonghyun's face. "Hello~ Jonghyun~"

Jonghyun shook his head. "Oh god...."

Key placed his hands on his hips. "You know this is all your fault, Jonghyun!"

He ran his hand threw his hand. "I rather be thrown into a volcano now." he muttered as he looked at himself in the mirror.

Onew crossed his arms across his chest. "If only Minki was that simple." he said. "Just to let you know, I'm on neither side."

Jonghyun turned to Key, a bit of hope in his eyes, but it disappeared when he shook his head. "Leave me out of this! I'm not going to help you anymore with her."

Jonghyun sighed. "And it's obvious that Taemin will support her."

"Minho too." added Onew.

"Ahh! Why me!?" yelled Jonghyun.

Onew and Key glanced at each other. "Because you cheated on her." they bluntly said.

---

Yay for double digits~ *claps* but I don't think that matters much. So... anyone here on Team Jonghyun? XD

We got a question about the alarm clock that was mention in Chapter 8... it is real, but the original one comes from Japan costs around 60 USD. D:

Also, when my sister and I was discussing any changes that Minki would go through for her debut, it was my idea to give her short platinum blonde hair, the only problem is, I know there was a female idol out there that had the same style and I can't think of who it is~ D: If any of you guys know, mind giving me an shoutout? xD;