Review

Change

From: KoreanBiased and WooyoungHeart's Review Shop
By: KoreanBiased



*Story Title: 3/5

Change is just a word, but it means a lot to the story. It describes the feelings and actions of the story, so I like it even though it is just one word. Maybe I am just biased over one worded titles, but I like it a lot.Although, by the title, I thought this was going to be an overused storyline so I wouldn't click on it, but luckily, you came here to share your wonderful piece.

Poster and Backround Appearance:  --/10

Not much to see, since you only included a backround, but getting a poster would be nice to advertise your work and gain more subscribers. It works well if you get one from a popular shop.

*Neatness: 5/5

Neatness is a very easy score to get, but yours is really tidy and organized. Nothing is confusing nor was hard to read. 

*Story Description: 7/10

The story really pulls you in when you read it, but use of more detail and bigger vocabulary would help pull someone in some more. Just like stated in the sections above, I really enjoy this.

Teaser/Foreword: 8/10

It is a great way to show a glimpse of your writing techniques and styles when you give out a small teaser in the foreword.No only that, but the whole thing itself is nicely done. I would commend you for letting me be able to view this. I really like it, but you could of added more details to the setting, but since this is just a foreword, it is fine with me.

Chapter Titles: 3/5

Grades for chapter titles are never the best because almost all chapter titles are the same as anyone else's. They tell the scene, but never has a big span of vocabulary.

*Plot: 25/30

Unoriginal, but completely amazing in terms of enjoying it. The feelings that the story gives off are very exciting and I feel dying for more. As it gets closer to the , it makes me feel more curious. Especially near the beginning. You succeeded in using what every author needs. Your use of foreshadowing and clues makes me want to ask questions and to continue reading to answer my questions. Very good at getting curiosity out of me.

*Originality: 6/10

Not really original and just like any other "change" story, but I like the use of the real fact about Jonghyun dating Shin Se Kyung as if this could happen in real life. Also, Taemin being younger than the main girl and the rest of the members being her "Oppa" is another cliché. It was creative in my eyes though. This stood out from the rest of the "change" stories I've ever read.

*Spelling: 9/10

I caught a couple errors involving adding "ed" and "ing" to the end of words. Such as the word slam should be "slammed" with two "m"s.

*Grammar: 8/10

A couple errors involving mixing up past tense with present tense just like many other authors. So don't worry about it too much.

*Flow: 10/10

Extremely good pace. I feel no means to tell you to quicken up a bit nor slow down. Please maintain this flow by slowing dow to explain the important sparts and lose details with the unimportant parts.

*Writing Style: 7/10

Good habits, but one of you use dialogue too much and miss out on descriptive paragraphs. I believe that your vocabulary is small and I'd like to expand it a little more. Overall, it is neat and nice to read.

Appearance wise, you don't lack a thing. You don't use extra small/large fonts or blinding colors nor any color at all so it is very easy to read. 

Ending: --/10

Not to worry, I won't count this in your score.

*Overall Enjoyment: 5/5

This is by far, one of my favorite. I like the plot, although it is a little unoriginal, and recommendation s no problem.

Bonus: 5/5

I'd lke to give you a bonus for everything. I love this story a lot and I hope you continue updating.

*Total: 101/120  
             84.17%

===

Wah! I just would have never thought that we would have gotten such a good review! ;~;