Meeting Minki

Change

"Hyung, where is noona? She promised to play Pokemon with me today!" The little maknae whined to the leader, who was currently pouting because the dorm had ran out of his favorite food, chicken.

"That's true; her classes should be over by now...." Onew mumbled as he took a quick glance at Taemin before turning his attention back to the chicken-less refrigerator.

The diva Key smacked the back of his head. "You can't just eat chicken everyday! Eat something healthy!"

Onew grumbled as he stared at Key. "Okay umma...." He was about to pull out a carrot when someone walked into the dorm.

"I'm sorry for being late! I had to make a quick stop somewhere." Lee Minki threw a bag at Onew, which he caught gracefully. When he looked in the bag, his eyes immediately sparkled.

"CHICKEN!~" he grinned then hugged her. "You're the best cousin ever~"

Minki chuckled and smiled. "I only bought it because KFC had this special on Mondays; buy eight pieces, get eight free!" She then tossed Taemin a bag. Taemin ran over and somehow managed to pull Onew off and hug her himself.

"Thank you for the banana milk noona~ Now let's play Pokemon!" Before Taemin could drag her away, Jonghyun pulled her towards him and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Yah, Taemin. She's my girl and not yours; go find your own girl and play with her." He stated before he placed a kiss on Minki’s lips. "Welcome back~"

Taemin grumbled under his breath along the lines of a 'sudden mood change' and 'not letting him spend some time with his noona' and left the scene, mostly likely to bother Minho into playing Pokemon him.  

Onew, who was watching Jonghyun's every movement, turn his head away from the scene. 'I can't believe I'm hiding this from her for Jonghyun.'  he thought miserably and sighed. "I don't feel like eating chicken anymore." he mumbled as placed the KFC box on the table then walked away.

Key, who was standing next to him, dropped his jaw and followed him. "Are you sick, hyung? Do you have a fever or something?" he bombard him with questions, which Onew ignore, thinking of how bad of a cousin he is.

--

Sorry for the short/lame chapter~ I'm not feeling good now and did a writing exam today so my mood had gone down the drain. So please bare with me!

Tsk tsk. Making Onew go through a guilt trip! There was a bit more to fix in here, but it's all good~