First meeting.

High School Love Story?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They walked towards their principal office to report themselves as new students in that high school.

Yuri knocked the door softly as they reached in front of their principal office and slowly twisted the door knob once she heard a man voice assured them to come in.

"Oh. Have a seat girls." he gestured them to the couch, smiling. 

"Yes, thank you." Five of them said in unison, slightly bowed and obeyed their principal's order.

He closed the girls private file and threw it on his desk softly as he began to stand up from his chair. He walked in manly manner towards the girls and sat in front of them. "So, you guys, you know, still single?" he asked while sending them a flirty wink as soon as he sat facing them.

The girls started to deadpanned.

"Aish, why can we get a better headmaster? Why always a jerk?" Yuri said sarcastically while grabbing a cushion beside her and threw it at her new headmaster.

"Oh, come on. I know you all want me. Well, I'm handsome, educated. Ehem, rich." he replied proudly while smirking after he yanked the cushion from his face.

"Eww, gross. Such a cocky old man." Hyoyeon joined Yuri.

"Yah! I'm still young! Well, handsome young man who success handling a high school in Korea." He replied while fixing his coat tie proudly.

"Gosh! He still doesn't change. Always crazy." Sunny retorted, earning an unbelievable stare from her new headmaster.

"I'm so hurt Soonkyu-ah. Tsk tsk." he faked sobs, makes the girls chuckled except Sunny.

"Yah oppa! What's with the name?" Sunny glared and ran to him, pinched his arm causing him to groaned in pain.

"Yaaa~! That hurts you know." he pouted as he rubbed his arm to ease the pain. Sunny was quite an abuser.

"Aish, stop it! Be serious for once will ya?" Yuri scolded as she smacked him softly on his head.

He chuckled. "Okay, okay. I'll stop." He then called their names one by one.

"Yes, Kwon Hyuk Joon?" They replied mockingly in unison, causing the man to laughed at the sight.

"Don't you guys miss me? You guys have been in Japan for long time." he asked, smiling.

"Aigoo. Of course I miss my beloved brother." Yuri said as she come closer to her brother and gives him a big hug, followed by other girls that causing them to hug in a group.

"Oppaaaaaa~! We miss you a lots~!" they said cutely in unison that makes him chuckled at their cuteness.

Indeed they was really close to each other family. They have been best friends since they was kid, that's why they are close with each other and also to their families.

"Still cute huh? I miss you guys too. I really excited when I was told that you guys want to study at this high school. It's been a long time eh?" he said as he released himself from the group hug.

"It's been a long time since you moved to Korea oppa." Taeyeon said, smiling to her best friend's brother aka her adopted brother.

"Yeah. Even though it's been a long time, seems like you three still doesn't get taller eh?" he said jokingly as he returned to his seat, referring to Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Sunny by his lips.

"Yah oppa!" they shouted as they grabbed cushion on the couch, he quickly raised his arms as a sign that he would stop teasing them.

"Please don't be mad. You know I'm just joking." He grinned sheepishly. "Wow Sooyoung-ah, you're really tall as umma Choi told us." He exclaimed while eyeing Sooyoung who smiled charmingly at him. "You guys are more pretty than in your pictures that our umma gives to me. I feels like just yesterday I've seen you guys playing in front of our house in Japan." he said as he faked a sobs, dramatically.

"Aish, you being dramatic again. Really, you does not change at all." Yuri rolled her eyes.

He laughed. "Okay, let's be serious okay?" he stop laughing as he cleared his throat while adjusting his position on the couch to make him more comfortable and looks serious. "So, how's Korea after a long time you guys have been here?" he said as he smiled charmingly while crossing his legs.

"Great! Still beautiful since the last time before we moved to Japan." Hyoyeon replied while giving him a sweet smile and a thumbs up.

"Good to hear that. I hope you guys will makes a great achievement whether in sports or in education just like in Japan. Except for any pranks. Understand?" He pushed the last words seriously.

"Auww, you're no fun." Sunny pouted.

"Of course oppa. Don't worry but as for pranks, we'll see about that." Yuri smirked.

He sighed. "Alright. But make sure it's not too much. And make sure you guys does not get caught by anyone. I don't want my precious sisters got any punishment from their brother. Also, people will say that I'm not being a good headmaster if his own sisters are pranksters and naughty girls." 

"Depends." Sooyoung mumbled.

"No. They won't know we are your close sisters. Please keep it as a secret oppa." Yuri said firmly.

"Eh, why?" he asked, slightly confused.

"Nothing. Just feel like doing it. It must be fun." Taeyeon lied.

"Well, it's up to you. I'm good with anything." he shrugged his shoulder.

"Thank you oppa." Yuri thanked him.

He nodded and stand up from his seat. "You girls are already late for your class. You all will be in a same class. Good luck my little sisters." he smiled while walking towards his desk and took out something from his drawer. "Here. Take this. You girls will be in the best class among another class. I put you girls in that class because of your good grades and good in sports. Not just because you girls are my sisters." he smiled as he handed them four plain glass card.

"Is it a private and famous class?" Sunny asked while examined the card.

"Yup. Only for the clever students and good one in their achievement." 

"Aish, I'm not gonna like this." Yuri sighed.

"Come on. Cheer up baby. You girls deserve that class. Don't worry, not all of them are cocky and picky about getting friends like in your old school." he explained.

"That's mean just a few people in that class are not cocky and picky right? Aish, that's why we moved to Korea. Just want to avoid all that cocky and arrogant people." 

"Yeah, all they know is just want to be friends with us because of our wealth. I really don't like it . No, hate it." Sunny continued Yuri's statements.

"Oh, that's why you girls told me to keep secret about our relationship right? Clever. Don't worry, I know there's some people wants to be friend with you girls sincerely." he assured them with a smile.

"Yes oppa." They smiled. Before they go to their class, they hugged him for the last time and walked towards the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter