가까이와

High School Love Story?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A sudden giggle make the other four in the living snapped their head immediately towards her direction from the movie they are watching. They stared hard at the giggling girl, finding hard to believe such actions from the girl. It was unusual and hard to believe. She was all smiling and giggling like a lovesick fool over something on her phone.

Nicole lowers the volume before staring at the girl again. "Jessie?" Tiffany tried to gain her attention. 

"Hmm?" Jessica hummed sweetly without sparing a glance on her. The smiles was still on Jessica's lips and it makes Tiffany smiles as well. 

"Why are you giggling?" Tiffany glanced at the other three and smile teasingly towards Jessica. She seems know who make her friend smiles and giggling like that. 

Who else? 

"Hmm?" Jessica looked up, still smiling. She found the other four smile teasingly at her. Her smile disappeared, "What?" 

Jessica was acting weird that night and the girls knew there's something Jessica hides from them. It's a first time Jessica was all giggling and happy like that while holding her phone.

"Ahh, the prince charming charms her princess huh?" Hyomin teased. "Aww, how sweet~!" she squealed with the other girls.

"What are you talking about?" she played with her phone, trying to act nonchalant even though her red cheeks betrayed her.

"Aww, come on Jessie. Tell us. What did she say?" Tiffany jumped on the couch, beside Jessica with an eager smile on her face. "Did she sweet talks?"

"N-no. I'm not chatting with her." 

Tiffany smiled, squinting her eyes. "Eyyy, who else could make you giddy like that if not your prince charming. Don't lie. Tell us." she poked Jessica's shoulder playfully.

"No one! I-i was playing games!" 

"Eyyy, liar. You were giggling. You, Jessica Jung, giggling? There's no one can make you giggles except Sooyoung." Hyomin giggled as she jumped beside Jessica. 

"Besides, you were smiling like a lovesick ya know." Nicole joined the team. She grinned while supporting her chin on her palm. 

"Jessie, I think you're melting." Tiffany smiled unknowingly.

"W-what?" Jessica begin to fidget uncomfortable under their stares. 

"Hmm~" the other three including Yoona jumped near to Jessica, on the floor. Nicole and Yoona rested their chin on their palms while resting their elbow on Jessica's lap, staring her with a teasing smile.

"Y-yah, what's wrong with you guys?" Jessica looked uncomfortable. Her phone suddenly make a noise, signaling there's a new message comes in. Jessica's bite her lips while glancing at the device.

The girls leaned forward, "Open it. Hurry!" Tiffany slapped Jessica's lap softly. 

Jessica quickly held the phone tighter and scooted away from the girls. She was nervous. Her eyes wandered at the girls and gulped when her eyes meet the mischievous ones. 

She quickly stand up on the couch and tried to jump over the backrest but the girls quickly pulled her and push her down on the couch. She tried to hide her phone from their grasps and held it tightly on her chest while struggling from them.

"Yah!" she tried to rolled her body but Tiffany jumped on her, causing her hard to move but still struggling for an escape.

"Jessie tell us!" Tiffany tried to grab the phone with the girls' helps but Jessica was resistant. 

"Nothing to tell!" Jessica was already laughing when Yoona and Nicole tickles her waist and feet. Tiffany and Hyomin started to laugh as well, still trying to grab the phone from Jessica's grasp. 

Jessica rolled herself and hide her phone under her body. 

"You won't acting like this if there's nothing Jung Sooyeon!" Hyomin tried to rolled Jessica back but Jessica was strong. Never knew Jessica was this strong. 

"Yoong! Help us! Nic, you grab the phone when we lift her up kay?" Tiffany ordered. Her position on Jessica while trying to lift Jessica was rather funny than intimate. Hyomin wasn't any better, she was practically laying beside Jessica while pushing her feet on the backrest to pull Jessica's arms under her body. 

Yoona laughed while looking at their positions. Without a sweat, Yoona grab Jessica's arm and pulled it causing Jessica to let out a shriek at her attempt. 

Hyomin fall on the floor because of pulling Jessica with too much force. Nicole laughed hard when Hyomin fall on the floor with a funny position. 

Jessica ain't going to give up so she dropped her body on the couch back, hiding the phone under her body.

Tiffany dropped her body on Jessica, exhausted. Yoona and Nicole joined dropping their body on Tiffany's and Jessica's, giggling happily. Hyomin rubbed her and jumped on them, erupting a bunch of giggles and 'oof' from the girls underneath.

"Yah! Get off!" Jessica giggled. 

"No! Not until you tell us!" Hyomin answered.

"For your information, I'm being squish too here! I can't breath!" Tiffany complained.

"How about me? You guys squishing me!" Jessica's face turned red.

"I won't get up until Jessica tell us." Hyomin simply said.

"Unnieeeeee~!" the youngers started to whine, leaving Hyomin laughing at them. 

"Fine fine! I will give my phone to you!" Jessica surrendered. The girls quickly get off from her and help her to sat up. They grinned at Jessica who was catching her breath.

"Give me your phone." Tiffany grab the phone and tried to unlock it but failed. "Ohhh~ you changed your password huh? Tell me your password!" 

"No! You asked for my phone, so that's the only one I can give." Jessica grinned.

Yoona grab the phone from Tiffany's hand and tried to unlock the screen. At the first and second attempts, she failed but at the third attempts, she succeed, earning applauses and cheers from the girls and shocked expression from Jessica.

Jessica tried to snatch the phone but got held by Tiffany and Hyomin.

"What's the password?" Nicole asked.

"Choi Sooyoung." Yoona grinned. 

 

~~~~


"Yah! You gotta have to do this!" she punched the guy, grinning through her full mouth. She threw another punch and kick him on the jaw, causing the guy to fall on the ground. She didn't even give the guy a chance as she stepped on his body, causing the guy groaning out loud in pain.

A hand grabbed the console from her hand harshly, "Aish, mind on your own business will ya? I'm losing bad here!" she paused the game.

"What? I'm just trying to help my twin! Is that wrong?" Hyoyeon looked at Sunny who was looking at her, frowning.

"No. But when I get to play if you keep grabbing my console in the middle of the game?!" Taeyeon grabbed the console from Sunny's hand. 

"Aish, it's boring!" Hyoyeon complained. "I want to play Wii! I want to dance! Hurry up! I'm just helping you to win!" 

"Wait for your turn! While you wait for it, why don't you go bother Yuri or Sooyoung over there?" Sunny pointed her two friends who was playing with their phones, laying on the beanbags. 

"Hesh." Hyoyeon grumbled in annoyance and dragged her beanbag to Yuri and Sooyoung before she dropped herself on the beanbags, crossing her arms.

Taeyeon quickly pressed the button to continue the game without waiting for Sunny to get ready. 

"Yah! That's cheating! I'm not ready yet!" Sunny exclaimed when her character on the screen was beaten up by Taeyeon's character repeatedly without giving Sunny a chance to reply the attacks. 

"Tch!" Hyoyeon sulked and leaned on her beanbags, drowning her body down on the soft bags. She glanced and found out Yuri was scrolling the screen while listening to songs in her iPod, having a smile on her face. 

She had been realized Yuri have been busy with her iPod these days. And she also noticed that Yuri always shares one of her earphones with Yoona, listening songs together. However, she didn't complain because she was happy to see changes in Yoona. Yoona aren't that quiet  girl anymore like she did when they first met. Yoona become a lot of brighter and less shy around them.

She was glad but she was sure it was Yuri's presence that changed Yoona although she sometimes wonders what did that kkab did to make a drastic changes in Yoona. 

A giggles snapped her into reality. She turned her head and raised an eyebrow at the sudden giggles from the girl beside her. She peeked and grinned widely. She hummed a familiar love song and sing it while inserting Sooyoung and Jessica's name in the song, catching all attention in the room.

Taeyeon and Sunny paused the game and throw the consoles on the floor while Yuri quickly paused her songs and pulled the earphones out of her ears.

"What what what?" the three come closer to the flustered girl and the grinning girl. Hyoyeon hummed the song again.

"Y-yah, why are you doing this?" Sooyoung pushed the girl's shoulder and let out a nervous chuckle. 

The three leaned closer, "You stuttered. You blushed. You're nervous." Taeyeon narrowed her eyes at Sooyoung. "You are hiding something." Sunny continued.

"And, Choi Sooyoung do not giggles." Hyoyeon grinned.

"What?" all of them laughed at the thought of Sooyoung giggling. "Wow, you really hiding something from us then." 

"What? Nonsense!" Sooyoung denied.

"Oh really, then what are you giggling about?" 

"N-nothing! I was watching something funny!" 

"You stuttered." Sunny smirked. 

"No, I wasn't!"

They laughed. Choi Sooyoung was never the flustered one when peoples or make fun of her so this side of her really said it all. There's something she hides from them.

"Let's find out then." Yuri grinned. Sunny, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon grinned as well, reading each other's mind. Sooyoung was cornered so there's no escape. She knew she gotta do something to escape from them.

"Yah, what are guys trying to do?!" Sooyoung quickly stand up to escape but she was pulled by Yuri only to fall back on the beanbags. Yuri then pulled Sooyoung's hoodie over her head and slapped the back of her head hard.

Sunny saw the opportunity and grabbed the phone from Sooyoung's hand. However, Sooyoung succeed to release herself from Yuri's grasps and jumped on the shorty. Now Taeyeon and Hyoyeon came to the rescue to assisted Sunny.

Yuri watched in amusement at the scene. A scene where the chodings are wrestling each other, rolling on the floor was amusing and memorable albeit childish so she took her phone and record it. She stifled her laughed when she realized the situation.

"Three shorties against a giant. What can be funnier and amusing than this?!" Yuri laughed silently. 

"Taeyeon-ah!"

"Yah it hurts!"

"Yah no bite! Soonkyu!"

"What the?! Yah!"

Yuri chuckled, continue to record the scene. The four rolled while wrestling each other, approaching Yuri, "Yah yah!" Yuri tried to avoid the chodings. "Don't come here! Rolled away!"

The four stopped for awhile and continue to rolled away to the other side, listening to Yuri's words. Yuri couldn't hold her laughter anymore and burst out laughing, her heart swells for the four. 

That's how they are. Sometimes they could be childish but nothing could compares their bonds. 

"Unnies! What happened?" Seohyun barged the room, panicked. 

Yuri looked at her, "Nothing sis. Just they being the usual selves."

Seohyun looked at them, "Unnies! Stop fighting!" she tried to stop them but Yuri caught her wrist and pulled her closer.

Yuri patted her head, "They won't listen." she grinned.

Taeyeon finally grabbed the phone from Sooyoung's tight grip when Sunny and Hyoyeon had tackled her down firmly on the floor with Hyoyeon on Sooyoung's tummy while Sunny locked Sooyoung's shoulder with her leg. The position is quite funny actually.

Sooyoung tried to grab the phone back with her free hand but unable to move when the two shorties tighten their grips around Sooyoung. Sooyoung rolled her eyes, "Yah! It's my phone!"

"Yeah, we know." Taeyeon panted. She threw the phone to Yuri and lay herself on the floor, exhausted.

Yuri grinned and tried to open the lock of Sooyoung's phone. "Hmm, let's see if you already change your password or not." she punched the password but failed. She laughed loudly. "Wow, Choi Sooyoung is seriously hiding something from us."

"Yah Kwon Yuri! Did you ever heard privacy?!" Sooyoung tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter