Another friendships~

High School Love Story?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon contacted Nicole that night to confirm where would they meet up for tomorrow hang out - which make Tiffany's mood goes moody because her crush actually called Nicole - they promised to meet straight away at the amusement park instead.

On their way to their destination, the four of the five noticed Tiffany's bad mood and couldn't help but feel weird. That night - of course before Taeyeon called Nicole - Tiffany was all excited about the hang out. She even picked the best dress that night instead of tomorrow morning.

"Unnie, are you alright?" the always concerned and quiet girl, Yoona asked quietly. Of course, its Yoona we talked about right?

Tiffany flashed a small smile and nodded. She sighed, "It just a normal call Tiffany! They not even last for ten minutes before they hung-up. You are over-reacting." Tiffany scolded in her mind and decide to forget it. She will enjoy this hang out and plus, she'll hang out with her TaeTae.

When they reached in front of Amusement park like they promised, their eyes wondered to find Taeyeon and her friends but found none of them. They decided to sat on the bench under a tree while waiting for them. As they about to sit, a loud jerking voices behind them startled the five of them and make them shrieked. The owners of the voices sneaked out from their hide - behind the tree - while laughing loudly.

The five surprised girls stood there, trying to calm their heart by soothing their chest with their hands. "Yahh!" Jessica glared at them makes four of the naughty girls stop laughing when they realize someone glare at them except well, of course Choi Sooyoung.

She saw the glare Jessica gave them but never affected by it, she laughed even more when she found out four of her sisters stop laughing.

Sunny laughed awkwardly while hit Sooyoung's rib by her elbowed, "Ehehe, we are sorry." she apologize with that cute smile of hers. Sooyoung stop laughing and nodded, smile innocently. Even the other three girls copied Sooyoung's smile.

Hyomin sighed in relief, "Yah, don't do that again." she warned.

The five naughty girls shares a glance and grinned, "We can't promise that." with that, they quickly run towards the entrance.

Tiffany, Hyomin and Nicole just chuckled seeing their childish acts while Jessica puffed her cheeks with their behaviour, leaving Yoona just smiling at the scene.

"Hurry up~!" Hyoyeon chirped while skipping her way towards the entrance, gesturing the girls to quick. They chuckled and followed their lead.

 

~~~

 

"Okay, what are we going to play first?" Sunny asked excitedly as her eyes roamed around the place, her eyes glimmered at the sight of many rides. There's games booth as well.

Taeyeon patted her head as a chuckled escaped from , "Chill bunny~" Sunny really looks like an energetic bunny, they couldn't help it but giggles at the sight. "Rides or games booth?" Taeyeon asked.

"Rollercoaster!!!" Sooyoung and Yuri yelled. They didn't give anyone to object as the three - including Sunny - made their way towards the rollercoaster queue. The three of them were obviously excited for the ride.

"You're not going to follow them?" Taeyeon looked at her twin, feeling rather confused.

Hyoyeon looked at her before grinning, "I forgot." she answered her twin before shouted, "Hey wait up~! Rollercoaster, here I come~!!" she skipped excitedly, joining Sunny, Sooyoung and Yuri who were jumping around.

They laughed, "You guys are so fun to be with." Tiffany said, giggling. They were on their way towards the energetic kids, queuing along with them.

When it was their turn, "Yoona, do you want to sit beside me?" Yuri asked with a smile. Yuri is trying to get closer to Yoona, she want Yoona feel comfortable around her. Yuri isn't a friendly person, but she found Yoona is an interesting girl and couldn't help to know the girl more.

Tiffany and Jessica looked at her, knowing Yoona won't be comfortable about that idea. Sunny already drag Hyomin to sit beside her, on the other hand, Nicole already sit beside Hyoyeon.

Yoona eyed her two sisters before gave Yuri a nod, which surprise Tiffany and Jessica a lot. Yuri smiled and hold Yoona's hand before take their seat.

Sooyoung already take her seat, "Taengie~! Hurry up~!" Sooyoung whined.

Taeyeon chuckled, "Alright~" she sat down beside Sooyoung while Jessica and Tiffany sat behind them together. Tiffany couldn't help it but feel disappointed, how she wish she could sat beside Taeyeon.

Since earlier, Jessica have been asking if she's fine with riding this scary rides. Jessica is kinda worried about Tiffany because Tiffany is really scared of roller-coaster. But, hoping that Taeyeon would ask her to sat beside her along the ride, make her determined to ride roller-coaster.

A hand crept her way to her cold hand, "Tiff, we don't have to ride this if you afraid." Jessica's concerned voice echoing her ears.

"A-aniyo, I'm f-fine. Don't w-worry." she assured.

Jessica let out a sigh, "Tiff, I dunno why you insisted on riding this but we still have time for get out. I don't mind if I didn't get to ride this one." she said as she eyed other people who going their ways to the empty seats.

Tiffany let out a nervous grunt, still considering as she eyed Taeyeon in front of her. If possible, she doesn't to miss any moments with Taeyeon.

When the seatbelts are going to secured around them, Tiffany begin to panicked. Suddenly Taeyeon stepped out of the ride and stand beside her, grab her hand before pulled her to stepped out of the ride.

"Jessica, I'm really sorry." she chuckled before continued, "You can enjoy the ride with Sooyoung. And don't worry, I'll take care of Tippany." Tiffany blushed on the last statement and on the warmth of Taeyeon's hand on hers. Taeyeon turned to look at the grinning Sooyoung, "Sooyoung-ah, behave yourself alright? When the ride is over, just give me a call okay?" Sooyoung nodded, grinning as she saw Jessica sat beside her.

"That's mean I can't tease this girl?" Sooyoung pouted as she pointed towards Jessica who immediately throw her a glare. Sooyoung chuckled as she caught Jessica's glares, "You are so cute~" she pinched her cheek teasingly before turned to Taeyeon. Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Well, just don't too much." Taeyeon laughed as Jessica's eyes wide in disbelief. She really thought Taeyeon meant what she said to Sooyoung to behave, but she guess this five of their new friends are really born to tease them, especially her.

Taeyeon then brought Tiffany to somewhere else, "Uhm, Taeyeon-ah." Tiffany shyly tugged Taeyeon's shirt, still blushing from the skinship. How thankful she is when God granted her wish just to be with Taeyeon.

"Yes?" an adorable smile could be seen on Taeyeon's face as she turned to Tiffany, causing Tiffany to looked down to hide her blush.

Tiffany is really nervous right now, her wish granted. "W-where are we g-going?" sometimes, Tiffany had think to herself, what kind of spell did Taeyeon used? Why she couldn't move on from Taeyeon and just find a new crush?

Taeyeon chuckled, "Calm down. I already brought you far away from that scary-thing, are you still uncomfortable?" she asked concernedly. Okay, because Taeyeon is special. That's explain why she couldn't move on.

Does crush-thing still suitable for her? Taeyeon had a special effect towards her and makes her nervous without trying. Even after few years passed.

She shook her head, "I-I'm fine." she flashed a smile.

Taeyeon suddenly patted her head, "Why don't we try a cotton candy to calm yourself?" Taeyeon dragged her without waiting for an answer.

Tiffany was taken back, she suddenly remember some memories. When they still kids, Taeyeon always bought her a cotton-candy and they would shared together. Taeyeon always said that sharing with someone we love make the sweets sweeter.

Taeyeon stopped in front of cotton candy vendor, "Ahjussi, can I have this?" Taeyeon pointed at the pink cotton candy. Tiffany looked at her, smiling as she remember the memories.

After paid the candy, Taeyeon dragged her away from the vendor. Tiffany just follow the older girl without struggling. Taeyeon instructed Tiffany to sat on the bench as the younger girl obliged.

Taeyeon carefully unwrapped the plastic around the pink-soft-candy before brought the candy to her lips, a cute grin appear on her face and she hummed in happiness as the soft candy melted inside . Tiffany almost laughed at her dork behaviour.

She's not surprise when Taeyeon brought the cotton-candy in front of her lips, instead, with a shy eye-smile, she leaned while held Taeyeon's hand on the candy stick before bite it and let the soft candy melted in as well.

 

~~~

 

After Taeyeon got a call from Sooyoung, they agreed to meet in front of the roller-coaster ride. It took Taeyeon and Tiffany a few minutes to reached there.

"Gosh~ I think my ears are going to be deaf by all those high-pitched screamed." Sooyoung mumbled while rubbing her left ears, glancing at the ice-princess.

Yuri chuckled, "That's your punishment because you keep teasing her." she ruffled Sooyoung's messy hair make it more messy.

Taeyeon started, "So? What's next?" she look at others.

Sunny grinned, "Haunted house~!" she exclaimed with her aegyo voice. Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Yuri and Hyoyeon flinched upon hearing her aegyo voice.

Hyomin patted her head, "Why are you so hyper huh Sunny?" Sunny keep avoiding her hand playfully from keep patting her head, makes Hyomin let out a giggles before retreated her hand.

"She always hyper when it comes to games and rides." Taeyeon chuckled.

"Guys, I will pass this time." Jessica said, gaining all attentions.

Sooyoung grinned, she's in the mood to tease. "Why? Are you scared?" she asked teasingly.

"What? Me scared? No, I-I'm not." Jessica denied. She looked at Hyomin, Nicole and Tiffany, asking for a help to back-up her. They know that Jessica is scared, so do Tiffany.

"Then join us if you're not scared." Sooyoung simply said. Obviously Sooyoung know Jessica was lying, maybe because of her ice-princess pride?

"No, I'm not in the mood. I'll be bring Yoona and Tiffany with me instead. We will wait here." Jessica decided. They all nodded their head. Sooyoung respect her decision and decide not to again. Everyone has a fear, that's include an ice-princess.

Before they could go to the counter to buy the ticket, she suddenly stop them. She suddenly feel guilty because she had to ruined the moments with their new friends. It's not her first time though, she just scared.

Besides, its their first hang-out together so why not creating some moments together? Even Tiffany brave herself to ride the roller-coaster earlier just to make moments with them. That was she thought, not knowing Tiffany's real reason.

"I wanna join

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter