Moments.

High School Love Story?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Her heartbeats was beating wildly by just staring at the older girl's brown onyx eyes which is staring at hers intensely. A crept of red color tinted on her both cheeks as she stares back at those lovely eyes.

Her heartbeat would explodes anytime as their face drew closer to each other. She shivered when a hot breath tickles her face before closing her eyes, waiting for the next thing to happen.

She can feel a soft hand caressing her cheek makes her blushing hard more at the gentle touch and she know what she wished to happen finally it's gonna be happen in a second. As their lips are gonna touch.....

THUD

The girl was fully awake from her great dream she ever had before groaning to herself while rubbing her own and head. Because she was excited and giddy on her dream, she end up rolling on her bed and causing her to fall down from her bed, interrupting her dream.

"That was so close! Aw~!" she face-palmed and whined to herself. She still can feel her heartbeat is beating fast right now and her face was still red from blushing.

Suddenly she heard a giggling which makes her quickly turned her head at the source of the voice. She saw Nicole at Yoona's bed, cupping as she tried to muffled her laugh.

"Y-yah! How long you have been there?" trying her best not to stutters in front of the youngest among of them but failed to do so as Nicole raised her brows curiously while having a naughty smile on her lips.

"Long enough to watched you fall down from your bed. Are you dreaming on ert things just now, Fany unnie?" Nicole teased while laying on her stomach at Yoona's bed, supporting her body with her elbows and cupping her cheeks with both of her hands.

"Where's Yoona? How did you end up in our room?" Tiffany tried to change the topic. She fanned herself.

Nicole giggling loudly, "Yoona unnie is making the breakfast with Hyomin unnie. I'm here because Hyomin unnie told me to wake you but I guess i don't have to." she smiled teasingly because of Tiffany's blushing face. "You're just changing the topic. I'm telling Jess unnie that you dreamt of something erts, you byun unnie." Nicole tried to leave the room but Tiffany quickly stand up from the floor and grab Nicole's wrist.

"Y-yah! I-I'm not dreaming of ert things. And I'm not a ert!" Tiffany stuttered.

"Your face doesn't seem said so." Nicole quickly gave Tiffany a peck on her cheek before run away while giggling, leaving an embarrassed Tiffany.

"At least let the dream finish first. That was close enough. TaeTae almost kiss me." she muttered. "Aigoo, I'm such a ert." she face-palmed herself.

"HURRY UP UNNIE, SNAP OUT FROM YOUR ERTS MIND! I'M HUNGRY!" Nicole shouted from downstairs, a hint of teasing can heard from her voice.

Tiffany blushed for being caught by Nicole even though it was random , slightly pouted at the pain on her and her head from the falls.

"Anyway, I can't wait to meet TaeTae at school later~ Better take a bath right now~" she sang happily with a smile on her face while making her way to the bathroom. Tiffany's loud voice could be heard in the bathroom, singing and humming happily.

Nicole and Hyomin peeked their heads behind Tiffany's door, "Why is she seems so much happy? Something happened Nic?" Hyomin asked, slightly titled her head to look at Nicole since she's hiding behind the door under Nicole.

"Dunno, she fell from her bed earlier and she's happy about it?" Nicole said, hung her head to look at Hyomin under her.

"She fell out from her bed? Gosh! That's funny!" Hyomin laughed silently. "She must have a great dream. Great to !" she added, grinning.
Nicole grinned along and dragged Hyomin from their hiding, sat on Yoona's bed facing towards the bathroom which is near to Yoona's bed.

Soon, Tiffany come out from the bathroom while humming a song. She dried her hair with a towel, not aware of Hyomin and Nicole's present who are giggling quietly. 

"Why are you so happy?" Hyomin's voice made Tiffany startled.

"Oh my God! You startled me!" she screamed and rubbed her chest rapidly, trying to soothe her wild heartbeat because of the shock.

Hyomin and Nicole laughed out loudly at Tiffany's shock face, gaining a glare from Tiffany. "Why.. Are you.. So.. Surprised?" Hyomin spoke between her laughs. "Af..raid that.. We.." she calm herself while wiping her tears at the corner of her eyes before continue. "We.. Might know your private dream?" 

Tiffany, once again blushed when she recalled her dream. It's a great dream but embarrassing too when her friends easily caught that she was dreaming a ert dream in her sleep. How they know? Of course, because Tiffany is being obvious that she's really dreamed a private dream.

"It's not ert." Tiffany spoke in her mind. "Kissing isn't ert...... Right?" she questioned herself.

"What are you guys talking about?" she mumbled while making herself busy to hide her red face. She pretend to make a long paused by searching her school uniform.  

"You're dreamed something ert, am I right Hwang Miyoung?" Hyomin teased. 

She picked her uniform from the closet and turned around, glaring at both of them. She throw her uniform on her bed, "For million times, I didn't dreamed something like that! And, What's with the name huh Park Sun-Young?" she asked, slightly annoyed. "Jung Young-Joo." she narrowed her eyes. "I'm not a ert, I'm not dreaming that such things." she defended herself as she turned her head to Nicole.

"But you puckered your lips, like asking for a kiss! You were dreaming about kissing right?" Nicole said innocently. Behind those innocent face, Tiffany knew very well that Nicole was teasing her. Hyomin laughed out loud, pressing her own tummy.

Tiffany's eyes widened, "Y-you!" she lost for a word while pointing at Nicole. "Y-you're dead Jung Young-Joo!" she was about to jumped on her but those duo more faster than her.

"Oh noooooooo! Runnnnnnnnnnnnn~~" Hyomin screamed dramatically and grabbed the laughing Nicole before running out to save their life from the room.

"Oh my God!" Tiffany face-palmed herself after she let out a heavy sigh. "I'm doom! Those two are not gonna let me go from their teasings." she pouted and decided to wear her uniform before heads towards downstair, to get her breakfast and to get those kids.

 

~~~

 

Since they just moved from Japan and moved into a mansion in Korea that their parents agreed to give as a present, they still unable to explore much around that mansion. The kids finally gathered at the living room after satisfied exploring the whole mansion.

It's true that Yuri's brother and Sooyoung's sister live in Korea, but their parents decided not to disturbs them and let the girls to be more independent.

"Taengie, there's 3 more empty rooms on top floor." Sooyoung said, resting her head on Yuri's lap, totally exhausted from the exploring she did.

"So that's mean, we have 8 rooms in this mansion?" Sunny asked, referring other five rooms in second floor which are their rooms and guest rooms.

"Wow, isn't this too much for us? I mean, we are just a high school kids." Hyoyeon muttered, resting her head on her twin's shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter