Sleepover~

High School Love Story?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before that, Happy Birthday to my Sooyoungie~! It was supposed to be updated yesterday, 00.00 on Sooyoung's birthday but yeahh. T^T Anyway, happy belated birthday Unnie~! My baby unnie~! hahaha~ I hope you and other soshis will forever happy by our side. Tch, so cheesy. Hahaha~ 

And I am sorry for not updating frequently. I've been so busy lately. T^T

Okay, no more talking and enjoy. hehe~ 

 

 


It's 10th February, which mean it's shikshin's birthday so the girls - as usual every year make a birthday party for her - but this year, it's a little bit special because Taeyeon and the girls celebrate it together with Jessica and her sisters. 

Taeyeon invited them to their mansion and because it's Sooyoung's birthday, the birthday girl request them to sleepover which they complied after a lot of witnessing Sooyoung's aegyo. Jessica had a hard laughed after she witness Sooyoung's weird aegyo. Even Yoona was giggling at her.

They sang a Birthday song and waited Sooyoung to make a wish and blew the candles before Yuri and Taeyeon smashed the cake onto Sooyoung's face. 

"Love you shikshin. Happy birthday~!" they yelled before they run away, laughing. Hyoyeon and Sunny grinned while give a hard smack on the back of her head before they run away, don't want to be Sooyoung's victim for revenge. 

Sooyoung puffed her cheeks, "I knew this would happen." she muttered, tried to blow cake out of her nose.

Every year, all of them will receive a prank or surprises on their birthday but neither one of them would complain because in their special day, they promised they would accept the pranks reluctantly.

"Does it delicious shikshin?" Jessica teased the birthday girl. Sooyoung narrowed her eyes playfully before grab a fistful of cake. Sensing Sooyoung is gonna take a revenge, Jessica quickly run away with Sooyoung chasing behind. 

"YAH! You have to take a taste if you wanna know delicious or not!" Sooyoung tried to grab Jessica but that petite girl unexpectedly run fast and hide behind the other girls. 

Now, they all were running all around the place, screaming and creaming each other with cake when Sooyoung suddenly overrun into the swimming pool, unable to stop herself from running. 

The rest laughed when Sooyoung was being exaggerated in the pool, screaming some ridiculous stuff while pretending to be drowning. 

Sooyoung stop her actions, "Yah, did you guys even love me? At least show some concern. I expected you guys to panic and try to save me." she sulked as she swam awkwardly to the end of the pool, far away from them. 

"Yah Yul. It's your fault. You should save her." Hyoyeon jokingly nudged Yuri.

Yuri laughed, "Why didn't you save her?" Yuri asked her. 

"Yah, you know I can't. I will drown together with her while trying to save her." 

Yuri laughed out loud at that. "I forgot. Either three of you can't save her. Because you guys are too short." she teased the three danshins. 

"Yah!" the three of them protested. 

"YAH! I'm still sulking here!" Sooyoung shouted, cutting the four's bickers. The rest laughed at the birthday girl. 

Taeyeon then walked near the pool, squatting. "Yah, come on. Birthday girl shouldn't sulk on her birthday." she grinned, trying to comforted her dongsaeng. "Come here." she called. 

"No, you come here." Sooyoung stuck her tongue out playfully.

"Aie, so childish." the rest laughed. "You are not the maknae anymore Sooyoung-ah~" Taeyeon . Sooyoung sulked more, folding her arms. 

Sunny walked closer to Taeyeon and nudged Taeyeon with her knee causing the older girl fall into the swimming pool with a yelp.

"Yah! Lee Soonkyu!" Taeyeon wiped her face before throw a glare towards Sunny. Sooyoung grinned while swim closer to Taeyeon, drapping an arm on her shoulder. 

"Aww~ I know you love me Taengie~" Sooyoung ruffled her hair.

Sunny grinned, "That's the real way to comfort that giant Kim Taengoo."

"Thank you so much." Taeyeon replied sarcastically.

Sunny and the others laughed, "Welcome baby." she winked. Taeyeon pretended to vomited at her flirting causing the others laughed once again. 

But, there's a certain black haired girl didn't found that amusing at all. She didn't like the flirting even though she know Sunny was only being playful. 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung laughed out loud when Sunny was literally jump into the pool in a weird way because of Hyoyeon's sudden push from behind.

Hyoyeon turned to Yuri and stuck her tongue out, "I know what's in your mind so I would jump into the pool myself." she grinned before jumped into the pool coolly. 

"What? I didn't plan anything~!" Yuri said innocently before she laughed. 

Before Hyoyeon could say anything, Sunny jump on her back from behind. They already started to play around. "Yah! Join us. Jump in!" Hyoyeon called the others while struggling to keep her balance with Sunny on her back. 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung didn't help Sunny at all. They are entertained enough by watching those two dorks.

Nicole grinned before she jump in without any hesitation and decided to help Hyoyeon by attacking Sunny. Those three already laughing. 

"Hyomin-ah! Help me!" Sunny laughed while wrapping her arms around Hyoyeon's neck tightly to prevent herself from fall and resisted Nicole's pull but not to tight enough to choke Hyoyeon. 

Hyomin too, jump in without hesitation to help Sunny. 

Yuri leaned closer to Yoona, whispering something. Yoona giggled and nodded her head. Yuri and Yoona sneakily walk behind Jessica and Tiffany. Yuri and Yoona shared a glance before they nodded to each other and pushed both of them into the pool. Jessica's dolphin scream and Tiffany's loud scream echoed the place along with Yoona's giggled and Yuri's laugh. The prankster duo shared a high five, a timid one from Yoona. Even though she had grown closer to others and Yuri, she still shy. Moreover when it comes to Yuri.

Jessica unexpectedly landed into Sooyoung's embrace accidentally, causing both of them sink in the water before Sooyoung quickly pulled Jessica and herself from drowning. Jessica's hands gripped Sooyoung's neck in reflex and hugged her tightly to prevent her from drowning.

Everyone grinned at the scene, including Yuri and Yoona who seems satisfied. Both of them shared a grin.

Taeyeon and her sisters know that Sooyoung likes Jessica. That's explain all the teasing Sooyoung made to gained Jessica's attention. They would always fight with each other - mostly because of Sooyoung's teasings. They often caught Jessica's blush everytime Sooyoung with random compliments. 

They know Jessica liked Sooyoung too even though it wasn't spoke out loud.

"I think I caught the dolphin guys." Sooyoung said after realizing their position. Jessica quickly pulled away and shoved Sooyoung's arms. She gave her a glare while folding her arms. Sooyoung chuckled, "A cute one." that's sure make Jessica's face goes warm. She splashed the water into Sooyoung's face before she swim towards Tiffany to hide her blush. 

The rest giggled at their cute bickering. It's not annoying - thankfully - but too cute to watch. Especially with Jessica's reaction at Sooyoung's teasing.

Jessica pouted at Yoona, "How could you push me?" she sulked.

Yoona giggled, "Sorry." she said innocently.

Jessica puffed her cheeks before she turned her head to Yuri, "You make my dongsaeng betrayed me." she glare playfully.

"And you pushed me." Tiffany mimicked Jessica. 

Yuri laughed and pulled Yoona closer to her, "She's my new prank buddy." she said, fully aware of the red face girl beside her. "And I help you jumped into the pool. Aren't I nice enough?" Yuri grinned at Tiffany.

"Yah, you ditched me?" Sooyoung asked, glaring.

"Yes." Yuri grinned at the sulking birthday girl. Yuri turned her head at Yoona, "I wanna jump into the pool~ wanna jump together?" she asked gently since she know Yoona still not fully used to her.

Yoona shook her head softly, "I don't know how to swim." she mumbled. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter