A beginning.

High School Love Story?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The girls quickly gathered their things into their bags when their school bells rings as sign that their lesson already over and it's time for recess.

As Yuri gathering her things, she feel a tug on her vest made her turn her head. She smiled when she saw Yoona's being flustered on her own action.

"What is it?" she asked softly. Yoona hung her head down and began to play with her fingers on her lap. Yuri chuckled quietly at the cute sight and continue watching Yoona's cute shy antics.

"Thank you." Yoona whispered quietly.

"Sorry?" Yuri said politely when she's barely hear Yoona's voice.

Yoona blushed madly and slowly raised her head, tried to stared at Yuri's eyes when speaking. "T-thank y-you." she stuttered and then she quickly hung her head down.

"You're welcome." Yuri smiled as she patted Yoona's head. Yuri and her sisters just know that Yoona and Nicole are younger than them. They skipped one year just like Sooyoung.

"Hyomin, can I meet you after this?" Mrs. Park asked as she flashed a smile at Hyomin. Hyomin returned the smile and nodded her head. She shot a signal to her friends to go to the cafe without her first and received nods from them.

Tiffany went to Yoona and grabbed Yoona's hand softly with Jessica and Nicole behind them. Yoona turned her head and found Yuri smiled at her, she quickly reply Yuri's smile before looked away to avoid having a long eye contacts with Yuri. Somehow, she found Yuri's smile and stares are so warm to her. It makes Yoona's heart fluttered and feels comfortable but also made her heartbeat rising.

Yuri's smile widened when she saw Yoona's smile. "Sweet." she spoke to herself before she's done packing her stuff.


~~~


"Hyoyeon unnie!" Nicole waved her hands on the air, trying to grab the person's attention who was carrying a tray with her friends.

Hyoyeon turned her head when she heard her name being called and found Nicole smiling at her. Hyoyeon replied her smile before turned to her friends. Nicole's smile widened when she saw all of them walked towards them. Not to mention Tiffany and Yoona who started smiling while munching their food. It's obvious from Tiffany but not from Yoona. As usual, she hides her smile very well.

"Hey guys." the twins greeted at the same time once they reached their tables. The twins looked at each other and let out a chuckle.

They chuckled along, "That's why you guys are twins." Jessica spoke while munching her food.They gestured all of them to take a seat. "Anyway guys, thanks for earlier." Jessica added, referring to that morning scene. She looked at Sooyoung and gave her a smile.

Sooyoung let out her charming smiled and winked at Jessica. Jessica's smile faded away at her teasing. Sooyoung really loves to . Sooyoung laughed when she saw Jessica's glare.

"You're welcome ice princess." Sooyoung said softly but in teasing tone.

Jessica grabbed the ketchup bottle on the table and squeezed a lot of it on Sooyoung's sausages. Satisfied with amount of ketchup on Sooyoung's sausages, she slammed the bottle on the table with a satisfied smile and continue eating her food.

Her action make all of their jaws dropped. Taeyeon and her friends were surprised by Jessica's brave action while Tiffany and her friends were surprised because of Sooyoung's sausages.

"Whoa princess, how did you know I like eating sausages ketchup soups?" she asked cheerfully, her charming smile still curved on her lips. She grabbed her fork and begin eat her food.

Knowing Sooyoung, Taeyeon and her friends did not surprised at all. Sooyoung eat everything that able to eat. Jessica and her friends stared in awe.

"Y-yah, you don't need to eat that." Tiffany tried to stop Sooyoung from eating but was stopped by Taeyeon.

"She eat everything ya know, don't worry." she told and chuckled, shaking her head.

Sooyoung nodded her head with her full mouth and give a thumbs up.

They chuckled while Yuri shook her head at Sooyoung. "Sometimes I asked myself, what are you Sooyoung?" Yuri said makes the others laughed.

"Sooyoung, stop eating that. I will buy the new one for you." Tiffany said as she let out her eyesmile.

"No, it's okay. I can finish this." Sooyoung said, munching.

Tiffany chuckled, "You sure eat everything." she said glances at Taeyeon. "Jess, apologize." she added as she turned her head to Jessica.

Jessica sighed and turned to Sooyoung. She widened her eyes when Sooyoung wriggled her eyebrows up and down, teasing her. "Did you see that? I'm not going to apologize." she said to Tiffany. "Such a tease." she pouted before she grab her food, ignoring Tiffany's glare.

"Cutie." Sooyoung pinched Jessica's cheek. Jessica slapped her hand and continue eating.

"Who are you?" Nicole suddenly asked.

"W-what?" that question make Jessica taken back. 

"You're blushing Jessie." Tiffany pointed at Jessica's cheeks while giggling along with Nicole. Yoona smiled, she also didn't expect Jessica would blush. She's the ice princess for God's sake!

"You're blushing? Ohhh~~ Jessica is blushing~~~" Sooyoung while poking Jessica's cheek.

Jessica slapped her hand and fanned herself. "Ridiculous. It's hot here. Donchu think?" she said, still fanning herself.

"It is? I'm sure the air-conditioner is still working well." Sooyoung said, wiping her lips with tissues. The sausages sure gives her courage to puke.

"Why do you always teasing me?" Jessica said, a little bit irritated.

"Because I love teasing you." Sooyoung replied, grinning.

"Whatever." she mumbled, glaring before looked away. She took a sip of her drink and wipe with tissues.

"It's fun seeing you guys arguing." Hyoyeon laughed.

"Like a couple." Sunny added, joining Hyoyeon laughing.

"It's fun for me too." Sooyoung laughed.

"Shut up!" Jessica glared at them. Hyoyeon and Sunny gasped playfully and quickly cling on Taeyeon, hiding their face in crook of Taeyeon's neck. Tiffany couldn't help it but glances on them with jealousy. Tiffany's jealousy rising when she saw Sunny whispering with her TaeTae. Taeyeon chuckled and nodded her head. 

"Guys, I want to go to the toilet. I think it's Jessica's fault." Sunny said, quickly stand up from her seat. "Don't wait for me guys!" Sunny said, runaway before Jessica could protest. 

Jessica groaned and puffed her cheeks. "Are you guys are siblings that are born to tease people or something?" she mumbled. Her words make Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung laughed.


~~~


Hyomin was asked for a favor by her teacher to help bringing the books to the teacher's room. And now she's walking alone, heading to the cafe to meet with her friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter