A little conversation.

High School Love Story?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Okay. I hope you guys can help those new students about our school, class or anything." Miss Soojin said to the class.

"Yes!" All of them shouted in unison, as sign that they understood.

"The new students. Can you guys meet me after this class ends? We need to discuss about your minor classes." She asked, earning nods from the five girls. "Okay class. We will continue our lessons. New students can borrow someone book to copy our lessons that you guys missed okay?" she said. Once again, she receive a nod from them.

As they concentrated to their lessons, there's two person who are not interested at all. They are Sooyoung and Jessica.

Sooyoung got no interested in mathematics and she was getting bored while Jessica are still busy with her sleeping. Sooyoung turned to the lazy and sleepy girl with a bored eyes. She want to talk or doing something with someone.

Unlucky for her, none of her friends sit beside her. She was hoping for Yuri or Hyoyeon to sit beside her because the two surely have something to talk or something crazy to do. She also hoping for Sunny and Taeyeon, so she could tease them for being short. She really want to sit beside one of them, talking about pranks or something. 

She stared at the sleeping girl, she was sleeping with her arms supporting her head. Her face was buried.

"Is she comfortable sleeping like that?" Sooyoung thought, concerned.

Sooyoung decided to wake the sleeping girl since she thought the sleepy girl maybe doesn't feel comfortable sleeping like that.

"Hey you, wake up." she shook the sleepy girl's shoulder softly. "Hey, are you comfortable sleeping like that? Your neck will be hurt." she tried again. Obviously, she was worried about the sleepy girl. Frustrated by Jessica's sleeping habits, Sooyoung playfully poked Jessica's shoulder that makes her groan.

Jessica continued her sleep without giving a glance towards the tall girl that makes Sooyoung poked her shoulder again.

"What do you want?" Jessica asked her annoyingly, still hiding her face on her arms.

"Sorry to disturb you. But are you comfortable sleeping like that?" Sooyoung asked her, concerned. 

Jessica raised her head from her arms and straightened her back, staring at Sooyoung boringly with her sleepy eyes.

Some kind of reason, she felt curious about this new student.

"Why is she concern about me? Is that her trick to bully me?" Jessica thought, frowning. Jessica banged her head on the desk and continue sleeping, ignoring Sooyoung's presence.

"Ouch! That must be hurt." Sooyoung said while holding her own head, she can't imagine it if she bang her head like that. "Hey. Stop sleeping. I'm bored. Talk to me." Sooyoung said, poking Jessica's shoulder again.

"Can you see I'm sleeping?" Jessica raised her head again and asked annoyingly with a cold glare.

"Not anymore. So, talk to me. Let's introduce ourselves." Sooyoung said, smiling sweetly. Something new, Sooyoung doesn't affected by Jessica's cold glare.

"Jessica." she simply introduce herself while supporting her head with her palm.

"Hi Jeshika. I'm Sooyoung." Sooyoung held her hand in front of Jessica.

"It's Jessica. Not Jeshika." she said, she shook Sooyoung's hand.

"Okay. Sorry Jeshika." Sooyoung .

"It's Jessica. J.E.S.S.I.C.A." Jessica replied, spelling her own name. 

"J.E.S.S.I.C.A. Jeshika." Sooyoung playfully spells Jessica's name and was having fun teasing her.

"Ugh! Whatever!" Jessica rolled her eyes and continue to sleep with her own style.

'I'm a lazy girl. Yeah yeah. I'm a lazy girl~

"Hey." Sooyoung poked her arm.

"What?" Jessica was already pissed off. Sooyoung show a calm reaction, smiling while pointing her hand at Jessica's bag.

"Your phone. Ringing." 

"Thank you." Jessica thanked her firmly, earning a chuckle from Sooyoung.

"She so cute when she pissed off." Sooyoung thought. She looked at Jessica who is searching her phone in her bag and took it out once she found it.

 

From : Nicole

She quite handsome isn't? ;) Suits you very well. 

 

Jessica put her phone back on her bag harshly and turned her head to Nicole, giving her a glare. Nicole put a peace on her eye and acted cute although she's really nervous because of Jessica's glare.

"That song really fits you very well." Sooyoung said, smiling. Even though Jessica giving her a glare, she didn't budge to stop teasing the ice princess.

"Whatever." she rolled her eyes.

"I'm a lazy girl. Yeah yeah. I'm a lazy girl~" Sooyoung sang softly, teasing her.

"Shut up!" Jessica hissed before she buried her face to continue her sleep. Sooyoung sang louder makes her wrapped her head with her bag.


~~~


Hyoyeon was really concentrated on her lesson but quickly turned her head towards Nicole once she realized her seatmate looks uneasy. "Are you sure you didn't feel anything from the bumped earlier?" Hyoyeon asked, concern.

"Uh, yes yes, I'm fine." Nicole replied once she turned her head towards Hyoyeon and gives her an assure smile.

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes, I'm sure. Uhm. How about you?"

"Ah, I'm fine. It's a little bit hurt at the back but I'm fine." Hyoyeon smiled.

"Sorry about that. I didn't mean to bumped onto you." Nicole started to feel guilty again.

"Nah. I'm okay." she smiled. "Accidents happens. I'm more worried about you honestly."

"I'm fine Hyoyeon-ssi." Nicole smiled with her eye-smiles.

Hyoyeon smiled and nodded before she turned her head towards the front, concentrating to the lesson. Nicole become more uneasy as she keep holding her tummy and bited her lips. Hyoyeon saw and couldn't help but feel worried. "Nicole-ssi, are you sure you're fine?" Hyoyeon was furrowing her brows in worry.

Suddenly, there's a loud growling coming from the girl. Nicole blushed when her tummy growled while Hyoyeon let out a chuckle. "Sorry. I bet you're hungry. That's why you seems uneasy. You didn't take your breakfast?" she asked, smiling gently. 

Nicole shook her head, embarrassed with her out burst and hung her head to hide her blush.

Hyoyeon grabbed her bag and search something in her bag.

"Aish, that was so embarrassing!" she scolded herself in her mind while hiding her face with her palms.

"Don't be embarrassed Nicole-ssi. It's okay." Hyoyeon comforted.

Nicole titled her head and was surprised once she found a pack of chocolate biscuit chips on her lap.

"Go on." Hyoyeon smiled when Nicole turned her head towards her, looking at her in puzzle.

"But we're not supposed to eat in class." she mumbled. 

"Just eat it. You are hungry right? It's not nice if you skip your breakfast."

"But there's CCTV in our class. What if I get caught by teache---" her words was cut off when Hyoyeon feed her the cookie.

Hyoyeon looked around, searching for the CCTV. Indeed, there's four CCTV in the class . Each on every corner of the classroom.

"Hyo---" Hyoyeon shoved the biscuit into again when Nicole wanted to talk.

Nicole raised her hand to prevent Hyoyeon from feeding her again when she saw Hyoyeon grabbed the biscuit from her lap to feed her. Somehow she felt her cheeks become warm at Hyoyeon's action.

"Good. Eat. If anything happen, I'll take the responsibility. Don't worry." Hyoyeon smiled when she saw Nicole slowly chew the biscuits with her full mouth. "Did you often skips your brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter