Flutters.

High School Love Story?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, this took forever.

 

The sounds of birds chirping entered her eardrums as the cold wind slapped her face lightly, causing her to take a deep breath with a smile on her face. She looked down at the box in front of her, holding with both hands as she waited in excitement. 

She exhaled happily and propped her chin with a hand, humming as she waited at the garden of her school. She purposely searched for a seclude area to avoid some unnecessary visitors and another reason is, for her to be alone with her prince charming. 

She was daydreaming - surprisingly not dozing off - when she was engulfed in a sweet hug from behind. She jerked in surprise but calm down a few seconds after that when she smell that familiar scent of her lover. 

"Yah, don't scare me like that." she looked up, pouting as she held the hands around her neck. 

Sooyoung chuckled and leaned to peck her forehead before unwrapped her arms around Jessica's neck. Jessica held her hand and brought her to sit beside her, smiling before she gave a peck on Sooyoung's cheek. 

"Morning, babe." she shyly mumbled, playing with Sooyoung's slender fingers as she gazed her lover with a blush on her face.

"Morning, baby." Sooyoung grinned in amusement at the cuteness from the ice princess. "You are so cute." she pinched her cheek softly. "Did you wait long? I'm sorry for being late, had to meet the coach." she looked apologetically at her.

"Not really. It's fine." Jessica smiled slightly. She averted her gazes on the table, "Oh, I made breakfast for you. I hope you like it." she handed the box shyly, eyes not meeting her lover's.

"What..?" Sooyoung looked at her in disbelief. "Who are you?! What did you do to my princess?! Give her back to me!" she exaggerated.

"Yah! Don't tease me!" Jessica huffed as she crossed her arms on her chest, frowning. "What a way to ruin the moment." she mumbled.

Sooyoung chuckled and leaned to wrapped her arms around Jessica, resting her chin on her lover's shoulder while looking at her sweetly. "Aw, my princess actually woke up early just to make a breakfast for me? And you said you hate kitchen though." she cooed affectionately. 

Jessica blushed in deep red and tried to hide it by looking away. Sooyoung pulled away and brought Jessica's face to look at her, smiling when the shy gazes met her. She leaned and let their lips met, gently kissing Jessica's lips until the latter started to respond shyly. 

"You are so cute. Thank you, I really appreciated it." Sooyoung nuzzled their nose together before she looked at the box and excitedly opened it. "What did you made?" she took a peek. "Whoa, my favourite~!" she exclaimed, her lips.

Jessica scoffed, trying to pull herself together after the kiss that left her in daze. "Your favourite food is everything." she retorted as she nervously watched Sooyoung took a bite. "How about it..?" Jessica asked hesitantly. 

"Hmm, this is good~!" Sooyoung smiled, munching happily. It taste much better when someone you adore made it for you. "Surprising edible and yummy." she added, laughing when Jessica slapped her shoulder softly for teasing her.

"Really? You're not lying, right?" Jessica traced her lover's face with her eyes for any signs of discomfort. "Is it really edible?" she asked worriedly as she looked at Sooyoung's face closely. She reached out and cupped Sooyoung's cheeks with her hands.

Sooyoung chuckled as she lowered Jessica's hands, "Sica, trust me, I'm not lying." she raised her spoon and feed Jessica who was hesitant to open . "Yah, open up." she nudged her chin with her hand softly.

Jessica opened while looking at Sooyoung's eyes, started to smiling happily when she munched the food. She clapped her hands excitedly, "I did it~! Yayyy~! My first edible food~!" she exclaimed happily.

Sooyoung laughed, "Your first edible food? Should I be honored to be the first one to taste it?" she shook her head at her lover's cuteness, smiling as she feed herself another mouthful.

"Yah, you know kitchen and me doesn't click. I almost burned our house last time I tried to cook." she sulked, still chewing the food in as she jutted her lower lips in attempted to look sulky.

Sooyoung smiled, "But you made it this time~! I'm proud of you. It's tasty too, you know." Sooyoung patted her head and pinched Jessica's nose. "Now, let's share this." she pulled Jessica's cheek playfully.

Jessica gasped, "Yah, who are you?! My Sooyoungie doesn't share her food with others~! Who are you?! Give my Sooyoungie back!" she looked at her wide eyed.

"Yes, your Sooyoungie doesn't shares her food with others but you are not others, you are her girlfriend so everything hers is yours too, okay baby?" Sooyoung cheekily said. "Now, just keep blushing while I feed you kay?" she snickered.

Jessica sulked yet the red hue on her face doesn't flattered away. Sooyoung always had the words on whatever she tried to counter back and it didn't fail once to make her feel the butterflies, heart pounding or blushing. 

Sooyoung had some effect on her. Worst - maybe not - when they kiss, she feels everything explode. She feels everything she never felt before just because of one person who named Choi Sooyoung. 

"Ahh." Sooyoung urged her to open and wiped Jessica's lips with her finger after she had fed her. "Aigoo, cute." she grinned and pinched Jessica's cheek while the latter munched her food.

Jessica beamed a shy smile as she reached out and wiped Sooyoung's lips with her finger as well, opening when Sooyoung feed her again. She took another spoon she prepared and stopped Sooyoung's hand from eating before she feed Sooyoung.

Sooyoung grinned before she took the food in , "Much delicious." she retorted cheekily as she leaned in to peck Jessica's lips. "This much delicious though~!" she exclaimed, teasing.

Jessica scrunched her face, rolling her eyes. "Why did the coach wanted to meet you early in the morning?" she asked, trying to appear casual despite the red hue on her face.

"Ah, he just had something to tell about the competition next month. Pretty much all about the competition, training and such. Why did you ask?" Sooyoung feed Jessica carefully, putting a hand under Jessica's chin to avoid the food to spill on Jessica's uniform.

Jessica smiled at that. "Um? Nothing. Just asking. Then, do you guys have a practice today?" she asked.

"Hmm, I don't have a practice today. Why? Do you want to watch me practice?" Sooyoung smiled when Jessica took a mineral bottle and twisted the cap before gave it to her. "Thank you." she mumbled sweetly.

Jessica nodded. "Uhm, since you don't have a practice today, uhm, can we go somewhere after school?" she said with of hint of shyness in her voice as she watched Sooyoung take sip of the water.

"Hmm, where do you want to go?" Sooyoung looked at her as she offered the bottle to Jessica with a soft smile on her face, twisting the cap on when Jessica shook her head.

"Anywhere would be fine." Jessica answered shyly as she took her handkerchief and wiped Sooyoung's mouth. 

"Okay, should we ask the others to join us?" Sooyoung feed herself another mouthful of food. "Mmm, you really good at this." she praised Jessica's cooking.

"No! I-I mean, they must be busy. Let's not disturb them." Jessica closed her eyes as she flinched at her outburst, cursing herself for blurting out like that.

Sooyoung laughed. "Yah, do you really need to use that excuse?" she asked, amused. She knew of course what her girlfriend want but just to see that flustered kind of ice princess, she just had to tease again.

"You know what I meant!" Jessica sulked, knowing that Sooyoung had again. "I-I wanted only both of us." she mumbled as she played with the hem of the handkerchief in her hands.

Sooyoung smiled. "I know. Just teasing ya." she laughed at the cute frown that immediately appeared on her girlfriend's face. "You are so cute. I can't resist teasing you. That ice princess image doesn't suits you at all right now." she snickered.

"Jerk." Jessica rolled her eyes and tidying up the box into her bag, sulking as she stand up to leave.

Sooyoung held her wrist to stopped her from leaving, "Aw, you mad? Don't be mad~!" she whined in her teasing voice, standing up to give the girl a sweet back hug.

Jessica was not able to hide her smile despite the teasing she had just received. Sooyoung chuckled when she saw how wide the girl's smile was and hide her face on Jessica's shoulder, smiling as well while swaying their body lightly.

"Let's go." Sooyoung mumbled, started to walk forward with Jessica in her embrace, trying so hard to make them walked together in that position. 

Jessica laughed as she spun around to face Sooyoung. "You're the cutest." she leaned to give Sooyoung a quick peck before she ran away, leaving the girl with a stupid smile on her face before she chased the girl.


~~~


Taeyeon pulled Tiffany closer to her as they strolled out of the noisy classroom with their hands were interlocked tightly on each other. Their absence in the class went unnoticed by their classmates as they, themselves, were being noisy at the absent of the teacher.

They were told that the teachers won't be come in for the rest of class because they were called to a sudden meeting so most of the classes were partying at their absents. At first, Tiffany was reluctant to follow with Taeyeon's idea of skipping class but after much cuteness and puppy eyes, she admitted defeat as she melted under that pair of onyx eyes.

Taeyeon brought Tiffany to their basketball gym, knowing no one would caught them there. She pulled Tiffany along as she walked to the stairs at the back, hiding themselves behind the chairs should anyone walked in. 

She placed their bags that she was holding earlier on the bench behind the lane of chairs and told Tiffany to take a seat. She grinned widely as she handed her a jacket to cover her legs and casually sat beside Tiffany, facing Tiffany. 

"Relax will ya?" Taeyeon chuckled at the pale face of Tiffany's. She raised a hand and fixed Tiffany's bangs, her fingers combed her hair softly as she smiled softly at the blushing girl. "Wow, now you're red." she chuckled when Tiffany punched her shoulder softly.

"What if we get caught, Taeyeon-ah?" Tiffany was biting her lower lip anxiously as a frown appeared on her face, worried. 

"Well, ain't it romantic though?" Taeyeon grinned.

"Taetae, I'm serious." Tiffany pouted as she averted her eyes, feeling shy. 

"Relax. Don't worry okay? Trust me." she patted Tiffany's head softly. "Now, you have something in mind to do? I don't know what we're going to do here." she asked as she leaned back, her eyes roamed the gyms' wide ceiling.

Tiffany's eyes widened. "Yah, Kim Taeyeon, you asked me to skipped class because you said you were bored and now you're saying you don't know what to do? Aish, this Kim Taeyeon." she hissed, frowning.

Taeyeon laughed as she looked at the girl. "Aigoo, cutie. But being bored with you alone is fun though." she grinned when she saw the girl flushed in red.

"A-ah, I bought some biscuits." Tiffany quickly took out something from her bag and tear the packet off but it won't tear because of her shaky hands. 

Taeyeon took the packet from Tiffany's hand and tear it easily. She took one piece of biscuit with and handed the rest to Tiffany, grinning as she chewed. Tiffany grinned shyly as she took a biscuit and watched Taeyeon eat as she took a small bit. 

Taeyeon was right though, being bored alone with Taeyeon beats everything. She won't mind if they get caught because right now, the situation was comfortable enough with Taeyeon beside her. 

"Ah! I brought some coloring books, color pencils and crayons!" Taeyeon bit the remaining biscuits with and took the things she mentioned from her bag. 

Tiffany was watching in amusement with a small smile on her face as Taeyeon excitedly put the things on the bench. How can Taeyeon be this adorable?! 

"Ah, I brought some nail polish too!" she showed a few bottles of nail polish in different color. "But let's do this later if you want to. Let's color some animals first~!" Taeyeon grabbed a book and opened case of her color pencils. 

"God, you are so adorable." Tiffany mumbled and resisted the urge to pinch Taeyeon's squishy cheeks. She took a book and search for something in the case, "Taetae, where is pink?" she asked cutely.

"I'm using it." Taeyeon showed her the pink pencil before she continued coloring, her body slumped on the bench, almost laying on her stomach. 

"Taetae, elephant ain't supposed to be pink." Tiffany said in amusement as she watched this childlike girl in front of her. 

"This is you." Taeyeon pointed out. "So, it has to be pink." 

"Yah, are you saying that I'm fat?" Tiffany frowned, huffing as she crossed her arms on her chest.

"What? No! Elephant can be cute too, you know." Taeyeon defended herself. "Elephant is cute, you're cute. You're my cute elephant." she grinned. "I've watched this cartoon, there's a blue elephant and pink elephant together, that's us!" she exclaimed. "Cute, aren't we?" she giggled adorably.

Tiffany's heart swell at the cuteness as she let out a wide smile, watching Taeyeon slowly lifted her head and smiled softly at her. Shyness immediately creeped in when her eyes met Taeyeon's and she quickly cleared , looking away.

Taeyeon chuckled before handing her the pink one, "What do you want to color though?" she peered onto Tiffany's book and looked at the girl in amusement. "Miyoung, tiger aren't suppose to be pink." she began snickering as she imagined the real animal in that color. "That would be a sight." she laughed softly.

"Why~? Tiger can be cute too!" Tiffany whined. 

Taeyeon laughed harder. "Alright alright. Whatever you say." she grabbed a crayon in pink. "Go on, I will use crayon." she watched the sulky girl began to coloring the book with a frown and a pout. "Aw, don't sulk." she poked Tiffany's cheek with her crayon. 

"Hmph." Tiffany's lips twitched a little when Taeyeon cooed, trying to coax her. "Mine's gonna be prettier than yours." she stuck her tongue.

"I know. And unique too." she snickered when Tiffany pushed her shoulder, frowning. "Okay okay, sorry. It's cute." she compliment as she looked at the boo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter