Bonds.

High School Love Story?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hearing the loud bell rings, all girls in the class rushed to packed their stuff and stand up from their seats to bow at the teacher before leaving the classroom.

Tiffany purposely pack her things slow because she still wants to release the longing towards her crush. She glanced quietly at Taeyeon who was still listening to her iPod through her purple headphone with eyes closed.

"Taengoo!!" she flinched at the loud voice and saw someone run towards Taeyeon. She stared at the short blonde girl for a second.

"Oh, hi. I'm Sunny." Sunny introduced herself when she felt someone stared at her. She gently held out her hand for a shake.

"T-Tiffany." she replied shyly, hesitated reaching for Sunny's hand. Sunny gives her eye-smiles when Tiffany slowly shook her hand.

"Oh Bunny." Taeyeon slid down her headphone and hung it around her neck. She turned her head from Sunny and let out a smile towards Tiffany.

"Bunny?" Tiffany frowned but after she saw Taeyeon gives her a smile makes her blush and happy at the same time.

"Taeng!" Sooyoung ran towards Taeyeon's seat and playfully ruffled Taeyeon's hair makes her groan.

"My hair~~ Sooyoung!!" she whined makes Tiffany smiled secretly as she fixed her hair while looking at her screen phone.

"She is adorable. Kyaaaa, my TaeTae is so cute!!" she squealed in her thought.

"Don't you dare Sooyoung!" Sunny warned her when Sunny realized Sooyoung was looking at her with a playful smile.

"That's not fair! You and Hyoyeon pranked on me this morning!" she whined while Sunny stuck her tongue out.

"Aish! My hair~!" Taeyeon groaned when she failed fixing her hair. She stand up and tried to ruffled Sooyoung's hair but failed due to her height makes Sooyoung laughed.

"Am I too tall for you?" she teased earning glares from Sunny and Taeyeon. She smiled while rubbing her back neck and make a peace with her fingers.

"Come here Taengoo. Let me help you." Sunny said as she turned to the pouting girl to face her and fixed her hair.

Tiffany's face immediately fell when she saw the scene. She couldn't stop herself from being jealous. She quickly put her things into her bag then she wear it on her shoulder and make her way towards Hyomin, Yoona, Nicole and Jessica.

"Are they a couple or something?" she mumbled sadly. She greeted her friends weakly and sit on Sooyoung's seat beside Jessica who was sleeping.

Since they know their school cafe are still full of students, they always stay at their classroom for awhile before they get out to grab their lunch. Besides, they want to avoid the bullies who always disturbs their lunch. Purposely make a chaos in the cafe causing a lots of people laughing at them.

"Unnies. They are nice girls right?" Nicole asked them while watching the playful girls playing from far.

"They seems are, but still, we need to be careful. I don't want them taking an advantages on us if we don't be careful." Hyomin said, reminding her friends.

"Don't worry. I'm sure they are nice girls." Tiffany said while staring at Taeyeon secretly.

"I thought that too." Hyomin agreed.

She know even though Sunny and her gang seems naughty, she could see that they are really nice girls. If they have a bad intention on them, they surely have done it right? There's a lot of opportunity if they want to do bad things on them.

"Yoona unnie." Nicole called Yoona who was resting her head on her arms on Nicole's seat while Hyomin sit at Hyoyeon's seat beside her.

Hearing her name being called, she raised her head and fixed her glasses. She looked at Nicole while waiting for Nicole to speak.

"Yuri-ssi is nice you know." she teasingly, makes Yoona blushed madly. She quickly hided her face with her palms without taking off her glasses.

They smiled seeing Yoona's reaction. They saw Yoona keep glancing on Yuri all time during the lesson earlier.

"You too Nic. Is it delicious?" Hyomin teased.

"Huh?" she looked at her, confused.

"The biscuit? You both are so sweet." she said while laughing with Tiffany.

"I was just hungry." she fanned her blushing face.

"Hey. Sorry. I just come to grab my bag." Hyoyeon suddenly come towards them. 

Hyomin stand up from her seat and allowed Hyoyeon to grab her bag. She bowed a little as sign of apology because sitting at Hyoyeon's seat. Hyoyeon grab her bag and hang it on her right shoulder before bowed politely to them. She fixed her bag's strap on her right shoulder before facing the girls.

"Nicole-ssi. Are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked the blushing girl which her face turned to more red while Tiffany and Hyomin tried to stifle their laughters.

"N-nothing. I'm fine." she chuckled nervously.

"Oh. Okay. Take care. You can sit back. Umm." she said to Nicole with her smile before she looked at Hyomin, silently asking her name.

"Hyomin." Hyomin replied shortly with a small smile.

"Ah yes, Hyomin-ssi. You may sit back." she smiled sweetly while gestured to Hyomin to sit. 

"Thank you Hyoyeon-ssi." she bowed slightly while eyed Nicole with a teasing smile.

"Welcome." Hyoyeon bowed politely and smile once again to them before walked towards her friends.

"Aish. So hot here right Tiff?" Hyomin fanned herself while Tiffany was laughing at their sister.

"Unnieeeeeeee~~" she whined while blushing. 

While on the other side, the girls keep teasing and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter