Oh, this is bad.

High School Love Story?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica was sulking quietly at her desk, ignoring the snickering from the other 3 girls. Yoona, as usual, being quiet. 

You wanna know why she was sulking? Well, her prince charming didn't attend class today - along with the other four sisters - it's not like she mind if the other four didn't attend the class - because of basketball practice. 

No teasing, no charming smile, no sweet gestures, no familiar scent and no Sooyoung. And of course, no mood for Jessica. 

A beep can be heard and their junior politely make her way to Jessica, "Unnie, someone asked me to give this to you." she handed a cup of coffee and bowed before she walked away.

Jessica smiled while biting her lower lips, hold the cup with both hand, letting the warmth of the hot coffee grazing her palms. She noticed there's a sticky note on the cup. She know who sent her the coffee, it's always Sooyoung's routine to buy her a cup of coffee every morning since Sooyoung started to court her. 

"Good morning cutiepie ^^"  

Just a simple message from Sooyoung can make her feel giddy as she smile shyly with a blush on her cheeks while looking at the notes. She took a sip, still smiling without even care about other things at that moment. 

Tiffany smiled at the sight of Jessica's smile. She couldn't help but feel envious of Jessica. She want like that too, from Taeyeon of course. Imagining Taeyeon giving such a sweet attentions like that already make her feel giddy. She touched her necklace while smiling to herself.

"Aww~ That's so cute! I am so jealous of you Sica-ah." Hyomin peeked at the notes and pouted, sitting at Sooyoung's place.

"Yah! When did you get here?" Jessica protectively held the notes on her chest, out of Hyomin's reach. She was engrossed spazzing that she didn't notice Hyomin has been watching her the whole time beside her.

Hyomin laughed. "Long enough to witness everything." she teased. 

Jessica blushed. 

"Seriously Jessie, I don't know you anymore. You're not the old Jessie. You've change into a better person and more cheerful." Tiffany giggled.

"Yoona too." Hyomin smiled, glancing at the quiet Yoona. "She has become more cheerful." Tiffany and Nicole nodded, smiling.

"Uhh, I am always cheerful. Well, for Yoona, since she got closer to Yuri, she has become more cheerful, that's true. But me, I am always cheerful. Nothing's change." Jessica said nonchalantly. 

Hyomin rolled her eyes. "Yeah right, and Sooyoung hates foods." Tiffany and Nicole giggled at Hyomin's sarcastic remarks.

Jessica drink her coffee to hide her blush. Tiffany, Nicole and Hyomin laughed at her reaction. Yoona was super quiet at that time, causing her sisters to peek what she is doing the entire time. Turned out she was listening into a white iPod.

Yoona was smiling all the time make them curious of what Yoona listening to.

Tiffany take out one of the earphones from Yoona's ear, "What are you listening to?" she sat at Yuri's place. Yoona smiled shyly and show her the iPod.

"Isn't that Yuri's?" Hyomin asked. Yoona's red face answers her question, causing them to let out a giggles. "How is her iPod with you?" Hyomin teased.

"S-she put it in my locker." Yoona mumbled quietly, blushing. "With a sticky notes."

The four girls squeals, earning stares from their classmates. Some of them just shrugged it off while some were jealous and being a butthurt, glaring at them.

"What did she say?" Tiffany asked, grinning. 

"S-she said it was her favourite s-song and recommend m-me to listen it." 

"That's all? There's more right? Tell us Yoona-ahhhh~" Hyomin teased the blushing girl. Yoona hesitantly took out a paper from her bag and give it to Hyomin. Tiffany, Jessica and Nicole stick closely on Hyomin, wanting to read it as well.

"Morning Yoong! ^^ I won't be in the class until recess so I thought I could lend you my iPod. Listen to a song at the playlist, that's my favourite song. Just treat it as my presence kay? Kekeke. So you won't be lonely without me. ;) - Yul unnie."

They bite their lower lips to prevent themselves from squealings out loud. "What song did she recommend to you?" Hyomin asked, grinning.

Yoona protectively held the iPod on her chest, out of their reach. Yoona took the earpiece from Tiffany's hand and held it protectively.

"Tch. You guys are no fun." Hyomin sulked, referring to Yoona and Jessica. "Let's go. Leave this two lovesick here." Hyomin dragged the giggling Tiffany and Nicole away from them. 

Jessica smiled and sat at Yuri's seat. She ruffled Yoona's hair softly, "Unnie likes her for you." she mumbled softly. "Do you like her?" she asked and let out a chuckle when Yoona nodded her head shyly. 

"She likes you. She won't kiss you if she don't like you, you know. I will kill her if she give a  false hope to my baby here." Yoona smiled. "By the way, I am curious of what song did Yuri recommends to you." Jessica chuckled at the blushing girl. "You blush a lot nowadays. Now I am more curious. Gasp! Is it a love song?" Jessica purposely teased the girl.

Yoona slapped her arm softly as her face turned more redder if possible. "Y-you blushed a lot too when there's Sooyoung unnie." she stuck her tongue out. 

Now it was Jessica's turn to blush hard.


~~~~


Some squeals and screams interrupted their chats and they looked up from their food just to see five girls with their basketball training suits entered the cafe. They were talking and laughing like nothing happened surround them and playing by throwing a ball to each other. 

Jessica's face immediately lit up upon seeing a certain girl. Her lips curved up into a sweet yet shy smile without her realize when Sooyoung's eyes met hers. 

Sooyoung smiled while approaching the girls along with the other four. She ruffled Jessica's hair affectionately as she plopped herself beside Jessica, plopping the ball on her lap. "Hi, miss me?" she winked.

"You wish." Jessica sipped her juice. Sooyoung chuckled at her red face despites of her denies. 

Taeyeon sat down beside Tiffany and give her a carton of strawberry milk. "For you." Taeyeon smiled when Tiffany look confusedly at her before Tiffany quickly looked down to hide her blush. "Thank you." she mumbled quietly while tracing the carton with her thumb, trying so hard to hide her smile.

"Not a big deal." Taeyeon smiled.

"How did you know I liked strawberry milk?" Tiffany asked, accidentally look into Taeyeon's eyes that are looking at hers. Tiffany suppressed her gasp and quickly averted her eyes into other direction. She could feel her cheeks turns warm and butterflies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter