Read.

High School Love Story?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello, my beloved readers.

I'm not sure whether my loyal readers are still here, still lurking on this site - waiting for an update from this author of yours. But still, I feel bad, always feel bad so there's this update; because I want to make amends, at least by giving some explanation. Because you guys have been commenting, messaging me, asking when's the next update and stuff. More readers subscribing too!

Actually, I wanted to leave this story as it is now, not continuing it. Because I was too hurt and I just couldn't write about her (I'm sure you know who) but it's been a while and I guess I've moved on, healin' just fine. I've thought of continuing it but everytime I sit and tried to write, there's nothing that comes in mind.

Then I went to school for months, doing what I loved, busy with stuffs and life. So that's that.

So now I'm officially a housefairy. I've really thought of giving up to this fic and Indescrible Feelings (SooSica) but to be honest, I've always loved these fics, writing them. I really fond these two fics, that's why I was hesitated to delete them but I was guilty too, for not updating it. 

DO YOU FEEL ME? It feels like I'm running around in circle, trying to explain. 

So, my question; do you guys want me to continue this and Indescrible Feelings? I won't if there's no one that is willing to read and give responses. Don't get me wrong, I loved writing, I loved these stories but I would ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter