Friends.

High School Love Story?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yah! That's how you greet your unnie?" Soojin sulkily said, pouting her lips while crossing her arms on her chest.

"Ewwww~! You are too old for that." Hyoyeon joked as she make her way towards Soojin and place her on Soojin's table.

"Yah! Watch your words Hyoyeon-ah." Taeyeon scolded her twin but smiled afterwards to Soojin. "Sorry about her unnie." she smiled, revealing her dimples on her chin. "Oh unnie! Look at your face!" Taeyeon suddenly shouted while pointing at Soojin's face.

"What? What's wrong with my face?" Soojin asked, panicked. She touched her own face while looking at Taeyeon, worriedly.

"There's wrinkles on it!" Taeyeon exclaimed with a terrified look on her face. Sunny, Hyoyeon and Yuri burst out with a loud laughter at Taeyeon's words.

Sooyoung tried to hold her laughter from bursting out loud. Seeing Taeyeon's terrified face, she couldn't hold it anymore and burst out laughing along with others.

Taeyeon raised her hand and placed her palm on Hyoyeon's palm, laughing because successful teasing their favourite sister.

"What the! Yah! You twins still loved to tease me huh?" Soojin pulled Hyoyeon from her desk and dragged Taeyeon closer to her. She playfully locked their head between her arm pits.

Their actions doesn't seems like a teacher with her students, it's such a funny scene to watch actually.

"Yah! Yah! Let us go! Your arm pits are smelly!" Hyoyeon and Taeyeon tried to release themselves by pushing Soojin's arms from their head.

"What? Are you sure? My arm pits are the most nice arm pits in the whole world. Smell it more if you don't believe me." Soojin smirked before pushing the Kims' head more closer to her armpits.

"Sooyoung-ah! Your sister is so gross." Hyoyeon groaned. She closed her nose with her hand and try to release herself out from Soojin's grip.

"Yah! Sooyoungie! Ask your sister to let us go. It's a burden ya know?!" Taeyeon desperately said while trying to breathe.

"Who told you to mess up with my unnie? I don't want to take the responsibility. No, never." Sooyoung raised her hands and shook it in front of her chest.

"Sunny!" the twins called for their most closer mate. Both of them have a pleading face, asking for her help.

"What? I'm not going to take the responsibility either. I don't want to be more shorter than I am if she's trying to break my head apart." Sunny walked far away from Soojin.

Sooyoung's sister sometimes can be crazy too. Even though their age difference was only three or four year, Soojin sometimes can be more childish than them.

"Yah! You're so mean. If we die in this old monster's hands, your danshin club in our group would be not complete without us." Hyoyeon tried to persuaded Sunny.

Sooyoung and Yuri who was called jangshin in their group just burst out laughing. How could Hyoyeon using that reason to release herself and her sister? 

"What? What kind of reason is that?" Taeyeon asked while stop struggling when she heard it. Hyoyeon grinned while Sunny tried to hold her laughter.

"No one is gonna help you dummy twins." Soojin let out an evil laugh.

"Scary." Sunny said with an expressionless face before focus on her phone, playing games.

"How scary is that if you said 'scary' in that expressionless face? You are more scary." Yuri said, receiving a chuckle from Sooyoung.

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon looked at each other and nodded their head. At the same time, they tickled Soojin's waist but got no reaction from Soojin.

"Haha.. So ticklish.. Kekeke.." Soojin mocked them and tightened her grip on the twins necks. The Kims groaned because of their failed plan.

"Yurieeeeee~~" Taeyeon and Hyoyeon whined to the black pearl. After receiving rejections from Sunny and Sooyoung, Yuri is the only one they can ask for a help.

"Hey, did you guys hear any voices?" Yuri asked to Sooyoung and Sunny. She purposely makes Taeyeon and Hyoyeon frustrated.

Sometimes seeing their unnies got a punishment from the BIG unnie, is actually fun scene to watch.

"Yah! What the? Help us or..." Taeyeon threated while looking at Yuri sharply.

"Or what?" Yuri asked her challenging.

"Ugh, you don't even want to know what I'm going to do." Taeyeon's voice seems scare her a little bit, knowing Taeyeon would do anything she said.

"Then I don't." Yuri smiled widely, purposely makes the older girls groan in annoyance.

"Aish, really. I'm serious, she will burn all your Ma's ingredients." Hyoyeon's lame threat made the room filled with loud laughters.

"Are you that desperate Hyo?" Sooyoung asked, snickering.

"Yes! We're dying here." Hyoyeon referring to Soojin's armpits.

"Yeah! How long you didn't wash your armpits?" Taeyeon asked Soojin.

"What?! Seriously?" Soojin jumped rapidly makes the Kims almost lost their balance. 

"Fine fine! I'm sorry my pretty, cute, y, gorgeous, beautiful and hot unnie. I was kidding. Please let me go?" Taeyeon begged to Soojin, pleading with her eyes.

"Aww. Apology accepted cutie." Soojin exclaimed at how cute Taeyeon was and let go of her. She reached out her free hand to pinched Taeyeon's cheek. Taeyeon had this bored face when Soojin continuously to shook her cheek.

"Am I a kid or something?" Taeyeon slapped Soojin's hand away from her cheek while rubbing her neck and cheek at the same time.

"Who told you to be so cute?" Soojin totally admiring Taeyeon's baby face since Taeyeon moved to Japan back then to live with her parents and her twin.

Soojin then looked at Hyoyeon, waiting while tapping her foot like a boss.

"What?" Hyoyeon had an innocent face.

"Aren't you gonna do what's your twin did?" Soojin said, referring to Taeyeon who was still rubbing her hurt neck.

"Sorry." Hyoyeon softly said to Soojin.

"What? I can't hear you." Soojin purposely teased Hyoyeon.

"I said, I'm sorry." Hyoyeon repeated her words. Even though how naughty they are, they are not ashamed to say sorry if they did something wrong.

"No praises like your twin?" Soojin referring to Taeyeon.

"Do I have to?" Hyoyeon asked innocently makes Soojin smacked her head.

"Taeyeonnie~~~ she hit me!" Hyoyeon whined to her twin. "Aren't you gonna help me?" 

"You even prank on me and Sooyoungie this morning." Taeyeon smirked while Sooyoung quickly ruffled Taeyeon's hair for the revenge Taeyeon made.

"What did I say about touching my hair?" Taeyeon hissed at Sooyoung. Sooyoung chuckled before she tapped Taeyeon's hair.

"I tapped it." Sooyoung innocently said.

"I really need to cut this hair someday." Taeyeon mumbled while fixing her hair with her fingers.

"Okay okay. Hyoyeonie says sorry. Pleaseee~?" Hyoyeon said with pleading eyes as her hands was clasped together, blinking her eyes cutely.

"Okay okay." Soojin laughed at the cuteness she received from the twins. Indeed the twins are really cute.

"Thanks grandma!!" Hyoyeon quickly hugged her and ran towards Yuri to hides herself from Soojin who was widened her eyes.

Soojin took a deep breathe to calm down from the prankster's behaviour. They still didn't change at all and became more naughty than she thought.

"So." Soojin suddenly lost of words. She and the girls stared at each other before burst out laughing.

"I miss you!" Sooyoung embraced her sister.

"I miss you too! Aigoo! Sooyoung-ah! You've gone taller than me!!" SooJin exclaimed as she looked at her sister up to toe.

"Yuri! Sunny! Come here!" Yuri and Sunny did as they was told and wrapped their arms around each other, completely make a group hug.

"I miss you unnie." Yuri spoke.

"Ahem, ouch! My throat are getting hurt Hyoyeonie. Ahem ahem!" Taeyeon cupped her own neck while making a fake cough.

Soojin laughed. "Come here Kims." Soojin opened one of her arm while the other hugging the others. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon grinned while making her way to Soojin.

"I miss you~!" they made a group hug and squeezing each other. "Like Hyoyeon and Taeyeon said, you're getting old unnie." Sunny giggled before run away.

"Yeah yeah. As long as I'm your favourite unnie in the world, it's okay if I'm getting old." Soojin smiled cheekily.

"Yeah, our beloved unnie or should I say our beloved grandma?" Yuri, as expected joined teasing her.

"Oh man. I would never escape from all of your teases guys." Soojin rolled her eyes before turned to Sooyoung who was just smiling. "You don't wanna join your bestfriends here?" she said sarcastically to her sister. Sooyoung shook her head and suddenly a loud growling sound can be heard. "What is that?" Soojin asked while looking around.

The other 4 girls just smiled while looking at Sooyoung who made an innocent smile. "It's a monster from your sister's tummy." Sunny pointed.

Soojin look where is Sunny's finger pointed at and let out a chuckled. "I see. Your monster seems more wild than before Sooyoungie." Soojin referring to Sooyoung's loud growl.

"Yup! That's mean Sooyoungie is hungry!" Sooyoung said cutely while tapping her own tummy along with others laughter.


~~~


Jessica, Hyomin, Tiffany, Yoona and Nicole were sitting and enjoying their meals on their usual big table in the corner of the cafe, far away from the other kids. However, the kids still couldn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter