Be mine?

High School Love Story?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The girls are still oblivious about the new student. Taeyeon and her sisters didn't say anything either, they were acting suspicious. After the class yesterday, the new student was asked to meet the principle so they didn't get to meet each other officially. 

The girls didn't attended the practice either and most of the important thing, that new student was all giggling and clinging with them and arrived at school together.

Seohyun smiled and bowed at them when they arrived at the class, "Hello." 

Jessica and her sisters immediately bowed and greeted her, causing Yuri and others laughing at them. 

Yuri ruffled Seohyun's hair, "I'm sorry about this kid, she's very polite. Sorry if she made you guys feel awkward." she grinned. "She's two years younger than us. She's in the same age as Nicole." 

Yoona looked at Yuri and Seohyun, frowning. Disliking Yuri and Seohyun's interaction. 

Seohyun whined while trying to pushed Yuri away from her before she fixed her hair. She then bowed to Jessica and others, apologizing.

"Sorry baby." Yuri grinned and patted her head. 

Jessica glared at Yuri when she caught Yoona's expression. She hoped Yuri wasn't playing with Yoona but after witnessing Yuri's action with the new student and the nickname make her mad. 

"Oh, I forgot. This is my baby sis, Kwon Seohyun." Yuri introduced the girl. Seohyun smiled and bowed again. 

"Your sister?" Jessica glanced at Yoona who was pretending by writing her notebook to hide her smile. Jessica chuckled before she looked at Yuri, "Well, you guys doesn't resemble each other so it's hard to guess." 

Sooyoung laughed, "It's because of their colors?" 

"Unnie! Stop bullying Yuri unnie." Seohyun hugged Yuri's waist.

Yuri nodded proudly, "Heard that? My baby sis says what?" 

"Stop bullying her dark skinned unnie?" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon answered together and high-five each other after that, laughing. 

Hyomin leaned closer to Sunny, "If Seohyun is really Yuri's sister, why you guys saying something bad is going to happen yesterday?" she whispered. "Aren't you guys close since kids?"

Sunny chuckled, "You'll see why it's bad that Seohyun's here. It's not that we aren't happy that she's here but Seohyun is kinda a weird kid."

Hyomin frowned, "Weird? Why?" looking at Seohyun. 

Sunny smiled, "You'll see."


~~~~


"Unnies! Don't eat that! You will die!" 

"Yuriiiiiiiiiiiiiii~!" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon whined at Yuri who was laughing. Jessica and her sisters stared at them, amused.

"Look at Sunny unnie. She didn't eat junk food anymore because she know she will die if she eat that!" 

"What? She eat this thing everyday Seohyun-ah! Give me some mercy! I'm hungry Seohyun-ahhhh!" Sooyoung whined when Seohyun take her tray away. Hyoyeon only can watch sadly when Seohyun take her tray away too.

"Eat this unnies. It's healthier." Seohyun offered some gogumas. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon was sulking. 

Sunny sighed and leaned to Hyomin, "Now you understand?" Hyomin nodded while giggling. Sunny leaned back and pouted, eating her boring meal.

Jessica giggled, offering some of her food to Sooyoung. Sooyoung grinned, "Thanks." 

"Seohyun-ahhh~" Hyoyeon whined.

Seohyun shook her head, "No unnie. You will die eating that."

Hyoyeon face-palmed. "Now what am I going to eat?"

Seohyun stand up from her seat, "I will buy you some healthier food for you." she looked at Sooyoung who shook her head, pointing at the plate she's sharing with Jessica. Seohyun nodded and smiled before she went away.

"No weird food Seohyun-ah!" Hyoyeon reminded her as she slumped her back on her seat, sulking and mumbling some protests. 

"Yuri-ah, I really love that kid but I don't like that side of hers." Sooyoung sulked while chewing, feeding some to Jessica who was startled at her offer. She slowly take the offer but Sooyoung move her hand away. Instead of giving to Jessica, Sooyoung insist to feed her. She had no choice but to open , unable to hide her red face. 

"I will die if I don't eat my favourite food!" Sunny whined dramatically. She is a junk food lover along with Hyoyeon. 

Yuri laughed, "Serves you right. Besides, she wants the best for you guys so stop overreacting." she sipped her drink.

"Yah, are you hiding this from us? You knew she was coming right?!" Sunny widened her eyes, gasping dramatically. 

Taeyeon laughed, "Whatever it is, I'm happy she's here. So you guys will clean your own room, no more snacks and junk food, no more mess, no more noisy music, sleep early everyday. Ahh, heaven for me." she sighed happily.

"Gasp!" the other three gasped dramatically. "This is hell! Oh no!"

"Yuri! She will throw out my fridges! Oh God! My precious food!" Sooyoung shook Yuri's shoulder.

"Ahhh! My video games!" 

"What to do, what to do. I can't rehearse my new steps! She won't allow me to sleep late! Oh gosh!" 

The girls laughed at the three. 


~~~

 

Tiffany opened her locker and was about to put her books when she noticed a sticky notes with a chocolate inside of her locker. She put the books and reached in to grab the chocolate and sticky notes, furrowing her brows in confusion.

"What's with sticky notes nowadays?" she mumbled as pilled the sticky notes from the chocolate. 

A sweet chocolate for a sweet girl like you. ^^

She blushed at the sudden compliment from someone she don't know. Probably some pranks? She was used to this already so she ignore the flutters as she put the notes and chocolate in the locker, remind herself to careful of the chocolate should anything bad in it.

"Hey Tiff." Tiffany quickly close her locker and faced Jessica who was looking at her weirdly. "What's wrong with you? Why are you blushing?" Jessica raised an eyebrow while unlocking her locker. 

"N-nothing." Tiffany looked away and open her locker a bit to grab her next lesson's books.

"Okay, you are acting weird Tiff. What happened?" Jessica asked her. 

"It's nothing. Just surprised, that's all." 

Jessica frowned, "You're acting suspicious Tiff." she take out a few books from the locker. She glanced to Tiffany and found her playing with the strips of her bag. "You can go first. I will catch up with you later." 

Tiffany nodded, "Okay. Don't too long kay? Or your prince charming gonna miss ya." she teased and run away before the blushing girl could hit her. 

She laughed while sticking her tongue out, walking backwards before she turned around and bumped into someone.

She shrieked when she feel she was about to fall and grab something to hold on. She felt arms around her waist before she fall on the floor. Weirdly, instead of falling onto a hard surface, she felt soft instead. 

She heard a groan and immediately open her eyes. She gasped when she realized she fell on someone. 

A certain person. 

Who else if it's not someone whom she dear so much. Someone can make her breathless like she is right now. 

When she fell, Taeyeon immediately switched their position by turning their body around. That's explain how Taeyeon was underneath.

Tiffany was blushing from their position. One of Taeyeon's arm was still around her waist and her hands was on Taeyeon's shoulder. Their position are kinda intimate. Tiffany don't mind about it anyway.

She was snapped into reality when she felt Taeyeon tried to get up. "T-Taeyeon-ah. A-are you okay?" she immediately get up and help Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon grunted and whimpered in pain when Tiffany pulled her wrist. She pulled her hand softly from Tiffany's grip and held it with another hand. 

Tiffany knelt beside her and took her hand, examine it. Her brows furrowed in worried as she massage Taeyeon's wrist softly while examining Taeyeon's expression. 

"Does it still hurt?" she asked gently, worried and concern. 

Taeyeon shook her head, "N-nah, it doesn't anymore." she smiled a bit before she stand up with Tiffany's help. However, she couldn't hide her expression very well. Her face clearly said that it was still hurt. 

"Let's go and get it a treat Taeyeon-ah." sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter