Those blushing girls.

High School Love Story?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany glanced beside her, the seat who is occupied by her crush. She still didn't see her crush and her crush's friends yet. She glanced on the glass, hoping to see her crush. She glanced on her watch, class almost start. 

A beep could be heard from the class door, she quickly looked up. There they are, as usual with their cool appearances. Messy hair, messy uniform with ties hanging on their collar and vest. With bags hang on their shoulder, they make ways to their seat after exchange smiles among them. 

Tiffany is not satisfied, sure they're already arrived but there's no certain person with them. Tiffany started to feel worry.

"Unnie, where's Taeyeon unnie?" she heard Nicole asking to Hyoyeon. She opened her ears wider.

Hyoyeon smiled at Nicole, "She has a date." Hyoyeon's reply almost make her heart shattered. Hyoyeon chuckled before continued, "With her hair stylist." 

Tiffany let out a relief sigh, "TaeTae cut her hair? Why? She looks cute with her blonde hair." she questioned herself with a frown. 

"Ah, there she is." Sunny exclaimed.

"Ohmo! Taeyeonie is so cute!" Sooyoung stated once she turned her head towards the door. Squeals can be heard all over the classroom from the fan girls. 

A look-like kid with tied short black hair, with blonde tips and a bang fringe entered the classroom. She's totally looks like a kid. 

"Oh my God! TaeTae is freaking cuteeeee~ I wanna pinch those cheeks." Tiffany mentally squeals as she eyed Taeyeon. Her heartbeat rising when Taeyeon smiled at her before put her bag on her table. 

"Morning Tippany~" she greeted with a cute grin.

Tiffany let out her eye-smiles, "Morning Taeyeon. You look new." she bravely praised Taeyeon in front of her. Taeyeon chuckled while scratching her back of head. Her actions make Tiffany's fan girls mode increase. Too cute!

Yuri ruffled her new cut hair, "Taeng, you looks so cute~" Yuri chuckled at her.

Taeyeon make a funny face, "You too? You know, when I'm on my way here. I almost being chased by random girls. They were squealings, they are crazy!" Taeyeon exclaimed. 

Sunny laughed, "You got squeals here too. Heard that? Me too, I'm being chased yesterday during recess." Sunny eyed Hyomin beside her who nodded her head, agreeing what Sunny's said. 

Taeyeon still could hear the whispers squealings. She rolled her eyes and slumped her body on her chair. 

"OMO! Who are you?! Where's my sister?!" Hyoyeon cupped Taeyeon's cheeks once she and Sooyoung arrived at Taeyeon's seat. She playfully shook Taeyeon's cheeks, examining her twin's face. 

Hyoyeon's playful action makes others laughed. Taeyeon laughed while trying pry her sister's hands from her cheeks. "Yah~ stop it~." Taeyeon said between her laugh. Tiffany giggled seeing the twins' playful action.

"Hyoyeon-ah, you looks like abusing a kid." Hyomin said, makes Hyoyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung, Nicole, Yuri and Tiffany laughed. 

"Help me! Help me! Child abused! Child abused!" Taeyeon screamed playfully while rising her arms. Others laughed at her dorks action.

Hyoyeon pushed Taeyeon's face softly before released her twin's face. "You looks like 12 years old kid! I'm your little sister yet you look younger than me!" Hyoyeon pouted as she crossed her arms.

Taeyeon chuckled, "Blame on that armpits ahjumma! She brought me to the salon and told them to cut my hair like this!" 

"Armpits ahjumma?" Jessica asked once she and Yoona joins the group. Sooyoung, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sunny laughed at Taeyeon's new nickname to Sooyoung's sister, Soojin. Referring to their first meet up when Taeyeon and Hyoyeon being head lock in Soojin's arms on their first day. 

"Armpits ahjumma is Sooyoung's sister." Yuri answered to her. Unable to stand anymore, She bursted laughing once again when she remember the nickname. 

"Why armpits ahjumma?" Nicole asked to them.

"Uhm, because her armpits smelly?" Sooyoung said innocently makes they laughed hard.

"You guys are so bad!" Jessica said between her laugh. 

Their laughters calm down when the bells ring. They excused themselves and go to their own seat. However, the class still noise from the fan girls who keep squealing on what the five girls doing. Some of them arguing who more handsome between them. 

The noise class become silent all sudden when they spotted their Physic teacher and most fierce and strict teacher, Mr.Shin. They quickly searched for their seats and sit quietly. Knowing Mr.Shin, whoever make a simple mistake will be punish. 

The middle-age old man in his neat suite places his book and a thin rottan on the desk. He turn and write something on the board. "Take out your Physics book and open on page 37." his deep voice echoed the class as he continue writing on the board.

The students begin to take out their books from their bags and placed it on their desks before turn on the right page. However, a certain blonde keep searching in her bag. Panic could be seen on her always cold face. 

Mr.Shin turned his body and grab his rottan, "Whoever didn't bring books, stand up from your seat." he said firmly. Jessica keep searching the book in her bag but still couldn't find it. 

"How the hell did I forget to bring this old man's subject books." she mumbled. "Oh my God. I'm dead. You're dead Jessica Jung."

Jessica sighed and about to stand up but someone pushed a book secretly on Jessica's table before the person stand up from seat. Jessica's eyes widened and tried to stop the person by pulling her wrist to make her sit down but failed. 

"I'm sorry sir. I forgot to bring mine." Sooyoung said as she rubbed her back of her neck. Gasps can be heard from the girls and they begin to whispers among them.

"Quiet!" Mr.Shin snapped as he hit the rottan on the desk making a loud sound. The class become quiet. He narrowed his eyes to Sooyoung, "Come here." he firmly said.

Jessica don't know what to do. Sooyoung calmly get out from her seat and walked to Mr.Shin. "I know you're one of the new students, but that didn't change anything." he said expressionless. 

"Show me your palm." Sooyoung did what he told. Her face not show any of fear, instead, there's a calm expression on her face. "Higher." he command. Sooyoung raised her right palm higher. He raised his rottan higher and when the rottan was about to hit Sooyoung's palm, Jessica shut her eyes tightly. 

She flinched when she heard a very loud smacking sound. The second smacking sound makes her flinched again and cupped her ears, didn't have a heart to hear it anymore. After the last hit, "Take this as a reminder. You can go to your seat now." he firmly said. 

Sooyoung nodded and bowed before make her way to her seat. Jessica's head already hung down. Once Sooyoung already sit down, she softly grabbed Sooyoung's hand and interlaced it under the table. 

"Thank you." she thanked without rising her head. She squeezed Sooyoung's hand a bit makes Sooyoung flinched. "Stupid." she muttered under her breath.  

Sooyoung smiled, "You're welcome lazy bum." During the class, Jessica's hand never leaves Sooyoung's hand. Instead, Jessica keep soothing her palm. Jessica could feel the wound through her palm when she's soothing it. Sometimes, Sooyoung would flinch makes Jessica soothing it more slower and gentler.


~~~


"You should feed me!" Sooyoung said as she opened .

Jessica rolled her eyes and continue eating, ignoring Sooyoung's requested. "You have your own hands. Feed yourself." she mumbled while chewing.

Sooyoung pouted, "But my palm's hurt." their argument makes others laughed. They are so cute, bickering and such.

"You have another unhurt hand." Jessica said.

"I'm not used eating using my left hand. Besides, eating using left hand is not nice." Sooyoung give her excuses.

"Ugh, fine." Jessica uttered before grabs Sooyoung's plate. She rolled the spaghetti using the fork and held it in front of Sooyoung's mouth.

"Smile Jessica~" Sooyoung put fingers on each sides of her own cheeks, imitating a wide smile.

"Just eat dummy." Jessica said coldly.

"Aww, I want to experience to be feed by a pretty girl. You look more pretty if you smile. Smile Jessica~!" Sooyoung teased. Jessica's face turn really red from blushing. The others giggles when they spotted Jessica's face. 

Jessica hissed, "You're lucky because I didn't hit a sick people." she mumbled before she facing Sooyoung and give her a mocked smile. Sooyoung's smile widened and leaned to eat the spaghetti. 

While she chewing the food, she reached her arm and grab her drink. Because the drink are cold and her wound still new, Sooyoung winched when her palm touched the cold drink.

"Yah! Babo! You could have ask me!" Jessica knocked her head before grabbing the drink and held it in front of Sooyoung.

Sooyoung grinned after she drink the water. She leaned closer to Jessica's ear and whispered, "Thank you lazy bum." 

Tiffany and Nicole hold their laughs when they spotted the frozen Jessica. Also, the ice princess is blushing again. Jessica hit Sooyoung's arm and continue eating like nothing happened. Sooyoung grinned when she saw Jessica's reaction. 

"Hey guys, tomorrow is Saturday. Why don't we hang out together?" Sunny said makes all attentions to her.

Hyoyeon nodded her head excitedly, agree with Sunny's idea. Hyoyeon smiled, "We can know each other more~" 

Nicole clapped her hands excitedly, "Can we go to the amusement park? Pleaseee unnies?" she look at them with adorable eyes while clasping her hands together, showing them an irresistible aegyo.

Hyomin chuckled before pinching Nicole's cheek, "It's alright for me if you guys agree on Nicole's suggestion. So that's mean, me and Nicole are in." Hyomin beamed a smile.

Sooyoung accidentally clapped her hands twice due to excitement, "Ow! That cute mustache old man is very lovely isn't?" she said sarcastical

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter