New starts for the pranksters.

High School Love Story?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Shhh~" Sunny signaled to Hyoyeon silently as she put her finger on her lips while walking slowly towards their friends' room.

"Aish~ I don't even make any noises!" Hyoyeon exclaimed silently as she pushed Sunny on her shoulder that makes the blonde startled. She turned her head towards Hyoyeon and gives her a glare. Hyoyeon quickly make a cute pose as sign that she's sorry.

Sunny rolled her eyes, "Okay. Slowly okay. I'm gonna push this door." She touched the door knob. Hyoyeon followed her from behind and just obeyed what Sunny told her. She walked slowly as she clutched Sunny's shirt from behind.

Sunny twisted the door knob and pushed it slowly, trying not to make any noise. She pushed the door not to wide, peeked her head and looked in the room.

She grinned once she saw her friends are still sleeping. She pushed the door widely but quietly, trying not to make a noise. She was afraid she might wake up the sleeping figures on the bed if she does.

"Hey Hyo. Come on." Sunny pulled Hyoyeon's hand and slowly walked towards the bed, approaching the sleepyheads. Sunny signaled to Hyoyeon to go to the other side of the bed while she go to the other side, they are opposite from each other.

"No wonder my unnie didn't grow taller because Soo keep putting her legs on Taeng's face." Hyoyeon mumbled but Sunny heard it that makes her snickering silently.

They stopped laughing and both of them knelt down beside the bed. They took out the feathers out of their sweater and held it with a smirk on their face.

"Ready?" Sunny mouthed to Hyoyeon while raising her arm, her hand tightly held the feather. Hyoyeon nodded, grinning as she did the same.

"1." Sunny pulled Sooyoung's blanket with her free hand while Hyoyeon did the same. "2." They throw the blanket to the floor. "3~!" Sunny attacked Sooyoung with her feather while Hyoyeon attacked her twins on nose and chin with two feathers in her hands.

"Hmmm~!" both of them groaned in frustration. Sooyoung removed her leg from Taeyeon's face and rolled her body to other side while Taeyeon tried to yank away whatever things on her nose and chin with her hands.

"Tickle~ tickle ~ tickle~ " Sunny sang quietly while attacking Sooyoung's nose, makes the tall girl groaned again. Hyoyeon laughed and continued abusing her twin's sleep.

Taeyeon tried to slap whatever things that disturbed her before rubbed her nose in frustration. She smacked her own face with the pillow and continue her slumber.

They still had no idea what was happening.

Hyoyeon sighed, her plan to see her frustrated twin in the morning slightly ruined. Sunny stopped disturbing Sooyoung and sat on the floor while trying to think of something else. Hyoyeon stand up from the floor and walked towards Sunny and sat beside her, waiting for the new idea pranks.

"Aha!" Sunny exclaimed happily while snapping her fingers. Hyoyeon gasped and quickly shut Sunny's mouth with her palm. 

Their body went stiff while waiting for the sleepyheads' reactions or slight movement. They sighed in relief when the sleepyheads shows no reactions, still in their deep sleep. Hyoyeon move her palm away from Sunny's mouth and poked her head softly.

"What are you thinking Sunny?!" Hyoyeon hissed.

"Sorry. I'm just overexcited, I guess." Sunny pouted, scratching her head. Hyoyeon groaned softly while raising her fist. "Okay okay. Don't hit me. I won't do any aegyo again." Sunny said while covering her head with her both hand. Those hits that once she received from Hyoyeon make her think twice to argue.

"Good. So why are you so excited? Hurry before those sleepyheads wake up." Hyoyeon whispered.

She leaned to Hyoyeon's ear and whispered. Hyoyeon's eyes widened hearing Sunny's plan. She turned her head quickly towards Sunny and raised an eyebrow.

"Do you want to die Sunny?" She asked Sunny.

"Hmm, we won't die. Your unnie and Sooyoungie loves us too much." Sunny winked and let out her aegyo smile.

Hyoyeon smirked and agreed with Sunny's idea. They quickly get out from Sooyoung and Taeyeon's room and come back after a few minutes with something in their hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter