My Secret Lover is My Babysitter

Noticed

YOUR POV:

It looks like we’re almost for our 2 month anniversary. Yeah, time does flies. I’m really happy to have Yong Guk as mine.  I think it’ll be in another 3 weeks. I gotta do a lot of preparation for this one.

I feel like a lazy pig today. Lying down on the couch since I came back from school and I didn’t move a bit. Even Daehyun also seems lazy. Why am I like this?!

“Daehyun-ah…”

“Nae?”

“I’m bored.” I’m sure he’ll understand. He usually came up with awesome idea when it comes to boredom.

“Go to sleep then.” And, he doesn’t have his genius mind this time.

Suddenly, a ringtone rang. ‘Everyday I shock (shock!), every night I shock (shock!)’ and I know it’s not mine, it’s omma’s.

“Your phone rang!” We said in chorus. She walks quickly from the kitchen to the living room. She held the phone and her face changed.

“Oh, my!” she spoke. “What? What happen?!” I asked.

“My best friend’s father just had an accident and they want me to replace her for 2-3 days, at Amsterdam.” Daehyun seemed shocked. Me? Just fine, she’s rarely being in home.

“Omma, I’m sorry to your friend.” Daehyun said. Mom smiles, “Will you kids be fine?” I nodded and shooing her upstairs so that she could pack her stuff and won’t be late. Mom quickly packed her stuff and went downstairs.

“I have set all the foods in the kitchen cabinets. I have my phone on all the time and take care kids.” She said.

“Oh and, _____ if you want to sleep in my room, you’re allowed for tonight and the days I’m not here. And don’t make any mess in my room.” I nodded. She waved as she gets into the car and drove away. Yes, now what to do?

“_____-ah, let’s do something fun tonight~” Daehyun speaks in a weird tone. I’m totally widened my eye. What the hell is he talking about?!

“BWOH?!”

“What I meant is, let’s throw a party. The best party in the neighbourhood.” He speaks in high tone like he was under a high alcohol. I released a light sigh while he explained. Seriously, this guy is damn weird since he came back from States.

“Yah! You wanna die?! Do you have any idea how the neighbours will do if you make serious noise? You could end-up behind the bars. And omma’s not here, so don’t try anything stupid.” I felt like, I just nag to my own son. This is what you get if you try anything stupid. Mianhae Daehyunnie.

Daehyun ruffled his blond hair, “Aish! Eoteokhe?” I touch my invisible beard to get some ideas, and it appeared. “What about we call Youngjae and my Yong Guk?! To watch movies.” I suggested.

Daehyun thought back and he agreed. So I text Yong Guk and Daehyun did the same thing to Youngjae. “Babe~ Youngjae asked for movie tonight. Wanna come?” I looked back at Daehyun, “No thanks and I’m not your babe. I’m taken.” He pouted.

“Are you coming back home?” I’m asked him like he was at the immigration post. “I-I don’t think …. But I think s-so. I can’t make the decision. Depends, alright?” “Okay. Have fun and sent my regards to him.” I waved at him as he walked out.

I think they’re the great best friend I’ve ever seen.

 

YONG GUK’S POV:

Ah, what a peaceful day. I was just lying on my bed and I get a text. Looks like my jagiya already missing me.

To: Yong Guk

From: ______

 

Yong Guk-ah, would you like to come over? I’m bored. Company me tonight?

 

To: ______

From: Yong Guk

 

Jagiya! Jijja?! I’ll be there. Oh, what’s your plan?

 

To: Yong Guk

From: ______

 

Movies?

 

To: ______

From: Yong Guk

 

Movies? Or I just babysit my jagiya?

 

To: Yong Guk

From: _____

 

-_-‘

 

I could imagine though, how her face reacts when I replied ‘babysit’, derp! No more hesitation! I quickly went to my wardrobe and wore simple dark blue v collar tee and black skinny jeans. I head downstairs and bumped ZELO.

“You’re going out?” he asked. I nodded. He then whispered, “Is it with your friends or with noona?”

I whispered back to him, “Noona, of course. Wae?”

“I wanna come too.” He pouted.

“Soon.” I ruffled his blond hair and smiled.

“Omma! I’m going out to my friend’s tonight!” I yelled along the hallway. “Nae. Take care.” Mom replied. Thank god, mom didn’t ask who my girlfriend was, I mean friend.

I went pretty excited. I walked out and found myself standing in front of jagiya’s house. I was about to press the doorbell, and the door open itself. She’s standing in front of me, flashing one of her most beautiful smile.

“You’re here?” she asked with a happy face. I nodded and she signalling to come in. “You’re alone? Where’s the others?” I asked her in concerning she was alone.

“Yah! You aren’t you happy that only both of us here?! We could spend together.” she raised her voice with her unexpected expression.  I became speechless. “Since, you’re busy being an idol soon to make another comeback, we rarely has time together.”

I hugged her and buried my head on her shoulder, “I’m sorry. I’m just worried about it. I love you jagiya.” She giggles.

Both of us set ourselves on the couch at the living room. My jagiya, obviously, checks the movies that are airing tonight in Star Movies and HBO. She then, accidently pressed the weather forecast channel.

“Tonight, both east and west side, are gonna have mid-windy night. Stay indoor if possible while you can and avoid staying outdoor too long. If we’re lucky, the Hailey comet will be shooting within 15 minutes.” Yeah, said the weather man.

____ quickly went to the window and wait.

The Hailey comet shoot and I looked back at jagi. She put her hands together and mumbling something. All I could here was “shwehsowsjaensmeshoehawl” I don’t think she speaks alien language, doesn’t she?

I, myself, just wish could stay forever till’ the last breath of mine with my jagiya. I asked her just to know, “What did you wish?”

She opens her eyes and made an eye-contact. She shakes her head as refuse to tell. “Andwae. I won’t tell.” Like ‘I don’t have any clue what you’re wished’.

I made my steps to the couch back and make an upset face. I could hear her giggles and make her steps to the couch. “Yong Guk-ah, please, don’t be upset?” I refuse to look her. I made a straight face looking at the weather forecast channel and stared at the weird weather man.

“I promise, to tell you when it’s time.” She takes out her pinkie finger and took my finger, twists it and met our thumb. She made the promise, and I’ll just wait for the confession.

She then walked in front of me and smiled. I almost blushed with it. She then, poked my cheek, “Let’s watch movies upstairs. I’ll bring the popcorn and the drinks.” I couldn’t refuse it anymore, so I nodded and help her bringing the drinks, “Ka-ja”.

“Yah! Don’t eat it! We haven’t played the movie and yet you’re eating the popcorn vigorously.” She just smiled which made my heart skipped a beat.

“_____, how would you know it was me? I didn’t rang the bell yet.” I asked her out of the blue.

“I could smell that you’re coming nearer to my house.” I begin sniffling my tee and looked back at her.

“But, I didn’t wear any.” She come nearer and smells around my neck and chest. “Still, you smell like you’re wearing it. I like it though.” She smiled and I made an eye-contact with her.

Both of us blushed and looked away. We stay silent for a while, almost like blushing silence.

We then lay ourselves on her bed. “What do you want to watch tonight?” she asked. I touched my chin as I was playing with the invisible beard and thinking. “Anything.” So she placed the DVD and it starts to running.

“What DVD did you put?” I intertwined our hands. “The vow.” Aw man! Not another Channing Tatum’s film. But, it’s fine, anything for my jagiya. “I hope you’re not crying.” She chuckled as she looked at me. “Well, let see who’ll cried first.” I smirked.

The movie was fine, actually I didn’t watched the movie. Half way of the movie, I find it boring so I end-up staring at my jagiya. At last, the movie ends.  I noticed, she was crying, so bad.

“Hey, are you okay?” I wiped her tears. She then, hugged me. “Promise me you won’t leave me. No matter what.” She mumbled in sobbing on my chest.

‘No matter what…’ The words echoed in my head though, I felt like 10 hammer hit my head non-stop. I nodded and soothing her back. She stops from crying and I begin tickling her. She laughs her heart out. “YONG GUK! STOP! JEBAL!” She laughs and I saw her tears strumming out again from the tickle.

“OPPA!” She screamed.

“Bwoh? Oppa?” I smirked and looked her.

“A-a-ani-yo. I didn’t say any…” She denied.

“That’s funny cause I heard you call me ‘OPPA~’”

She interjects, “I didn’t sound like that.”

“Well, you have to say it again, or I’ll just keep tickling you.”

I keep on tickling her even though she begged me to stop. I begin to laugh with her as so I was happy to see her laughing.

“Yong Guk … oppa! Ka-ji-ma! Jebal!” She speaks.

I smiled and looked back at her.

Until I didn’t realise I was on top of her. I pinned both of her hands on top of her hand and pinned her leg under mine. I stop, and looked at her. We made an eye-contact and noticing our faces were few centimetres apart.

 

YOUR POV:

OMG! Yong Guk just found my weaknesses. He keeps on tickling me, non-stop. No matter how, I begged he’ll never stop.

I begged him to stop, and the word that coming out was, “OPPA!”

I guess he heard me well. “Bwoh? Oppa? He smirked. That face, seriously the handsome face that I couldn’t resist.

“A-a-ani-yo. I didn’t say any.” I lied; seriously I could even feel I’m bad at lying. I answered him back, in stuttered. Yeah, it’s obviously OBVIOUS.

“That’s funny, cause I heard you cal me ‘OPPA~’” He made that squeaky voice that even squeakier than Alvin and The Chipmunks. “I didn’t sound like that.” True, I didn’t sound like that.

“Well, you have to say it again, or I’ll just keep tickling you.” He has a high determination; I’m totally respecting his determination. But, I hate his cheeky side, made laughing all the time.

He keeps on tickling me, and I have to surrender unless I wanna have my stomach to burst from laughing.

“Yong Guk … oppa! Ka-ji-ma! Jebal!” Finally, I made my words.

He stops from his actions. I realised that both my hands were pinned on top of my head and my legs were pinned under his legs. Our distance was like few centimetres apart.

He leaned closer and I didn’t hold back. I closed my eyes and anticipating. Just a perfect moment, we were almost kissed and enjoyed the night. Suddenly, my phone rang.

amudo mollae saranghae
amudo mollae saenggakhae
sesange neowa naman algo inneun sarang
haru jongil neol gieokhae
haru jongil neol saranghae
gamogirado joha neo hana neoman isseumyeon sara

Yes, it looks like mom knew, we were both together. I feel like, ‘I-think-it’s-okay-not-to-answer’ Yong Guk back-up and made our distance farther. He reads my mind too well.

“Jagi, you should pick-it-up.” he smiled at me. I tapped the phone and answer it.

 

Mom: Yeobosaeyo?

____: Omma-ya? Have you arrived?

Mom: Put on the speaker please. I want to hear you kids. I missed you all already.

Yes, mom, what are you trying to do, huh? I HAVE to follow her words, right? So, I made it on speaker and put a finger on my lips as a quiet signal to Yong Guk.

Mom: In 3 more hours I’ll be there. It’s really cold in Amsterdam, I could feel it. How are you kids?

____: We’re fine.

Mom: I know Yong Guk’s there. Yong Guk-ah~

____: ……

 

OMFG. How did she know? What have she been thinking during her flight? Yong Guk’s eyes almost came out from his eye-socket and my jaw was hanging because of omma.

“Should I?” he whispered to me. “I guess.”

 

YG: N-nae, omma…

Mom: Aigoo! Yong Guk-ah, did ____ made you suffer? Did she bully you?

 

Yong Guk released soft chuckles. I interject

 

____: OMMA!

Mom: Wae? I’m your mom and I just wanna ask.

____: ….

Mom: ….

____: ….

Mom: Have you guys eaten? Oh, I almost forgot about my son! How’s my Daedae?

____: Yes, we ate VERY WELL. Dae? He’s out movie with Youngjae.

Mom: Yong Guk ah~ why are you so quiet tonight? Am I interrupting you guys?

YG: N-nae? Ani, you didn’t interrupt us. We just finished watch a movie.

 

Well, actually, both of us have the same thought, that is ‘Omma, we almost kissed; you ask if you did interrupt. And you made the perfect time to call us.’

 

Mom: Ah~ MAYBE I’ve to stay longer, depends on the boss.

____: Nae, ommonim.

Mom: I have to run now. Don’t eat until late night, Arasso?

 

I looked at the clock, it just quarter past 12, yeah, we kept it in silence.

 

____: Arasso-arasso!

Mom: Take care kids~ Love you~ Yong Guk, take care of her, okay? I put my trusts on you.

____/YG: Nae! Saranghae!

 

Finally, we hang up. Yes, mom, we’ll always love you.

We both looked to each other. “I didn't know that you use ‘Secret Love’ as your ringtone.” Yong Guk asked out of the blue.

I was blushed and can’t speak. “Is it because, I can’t reveal our relationship to public so that’s why?” I and my eyes couldn’t hold up the tears. He caressed my tears with his thumb.

“I can’t hold it as a secret love anymore.” He hugged and whispered in my hair, “Jagiya, whatever it is, I’ll always love you. I can’t even deny it, each every second, I’m apart from you.” I’m touched.

“_____-AH! I’M HOME!” yelled Daehyun from downstairs. His footsteps were fast, and I already found him at the door looking at both Yong Guk and me on the bed.

“It’s not a perfect time, right? I should leave.” Daehyun said. “It’s okay. I almost leave.” Yong Guk answered him back. My eyes rounded looking at Yong Guk. I was going to spend more time with him.

He looked back at his watch. “It’s almost 15minutes to 1. I should leave now.” he stood up from the bed and I followed him.

As I passed Daehyun, I whispered to him, “Yah! You sleep here tonight. I’m gonna use omma’s. Arasso?” he nodded and winked at me. I gave him weird look.

We both walked out from the room. “Jagi, I should leave now. Take care, alright? Eat well. Arasso?” I don’t wanna let him go. “I don’t want you to leave. Not tonight. Please?” I hold his wrist, pending for him not to go.

“But, I didn’t bring my PJ’s.” he mumbled and thought I didn’t heard it. So, I made I didn’t hear it, “Well, you can wear Daehyun’s tonight. Just for tonight?” I crossed my finger behind my back.

 In the same time, I could feel Daehyun was listening to our conversation and laughing behind the door. I swear I could curse him face to face.

As soon Yong Guk changed to Daehyun’s jumper, he sat beside me on the bed. I lay myself and pat the bed as signalling him to sleep with me. “It won’t be nice to sleep with you. I can sleep on the floor or the couch downstairs.” He said.

I sat up back and looked at him, “It won’t be comfortable and it’s not good for your backbone. Yet, you’ll be making your comeback by next week.” He looked down.

“It’s just for tonight. And even I can’t sleep alone. I need somebody beside me, beside Daehyun.” I said to him. “YAH! I CAN HEAR THAT!” Daehyun, seriously, need to mind his own business.

Yong Guk then, made his steps and lay beside me. We both looked at each other for a while. I brushed his lips lightly, “Good night Yong Guk, Yong Guk oppa.” He smiled and deepen the kiss, “Good night to you too, jagi.” He pulled the blanket s and covered our bodies. I hugged my body, and brought closer to his warm body.

He caressed my hair before I snuggled on his body and fallen into my slumber fantasies while listening to his calming heartbeats. I want this moment to stay forever, can I?

 

So, now my secret lover, ultimately my babysitter for tonight.

 


 

A/N: SORRY, FOR THE LOOOONG CHAPTER~DID YOU GUYS SAW BAP 'DON’T DO IT' TEASER IMAGES?!

I WAS LIKE ASKJDHWUEBFIJSDNFDBFSJDNFDIJFNS , WOW! SERIOUSLY, I CAN’T WAIT!

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE!