Explanation of the Past [Part 2]

Noticed

Her sobbing made me hard to understand, “N-nae. Gwenchana.”

“Is that all about?” Noona asked.

“That was during their happy time. But things start getting worst.” I answered her.

 

[FLASHBACK CONTINUES]

After everything was set as usual, Mr. Choi made his final decision to move back to Seoul after staying for 5 months in Busan. It was tough for the Choi family, but with all their determination, they managed to get it back on track.

“Ah! You’re here? I’ll be there. Wait for me, arasso?” said Yong Guk on the phone with HaeRin. Yong Guk asked his manager to drive him at the airport.

A text from Mr. Choi, “We’re at gate 3.”

Yong Guk wandered around the arrival gate and saw Choi family. He ran and bowed happily to them. Both Mr. & Mrs. Choi went to the counter to handle their luggage, since it’s too many.

Yong Guk saw HaeRin was slightly different. Her face was pale. “HaeRin-ah? Gwenchana?” he asked. HaeRin smiled, “Gwen-….” HaeRin almost collapsed on the cold marble floor.

“HaeRin-ah!” he shook HaeRin’s body and yelled her named, but she didn’t awake. Her parents ran back to him, “What happen?” they asked. Yong Guk shook his head.

 Yong Guk then slipped his arm under HaeRin’s leg and carried her like bridal style to the car. “Take her to the hospital, we’ll follow.” HaeRin’s parent took the cab and followed behind.

“Hyung! Ppali-waa!” Yong Guk tears starts to strumming down his bare cheeks. “HaeRin-ah, please wake up!” Yong Guk sobbing and praying HaeRin wouldn’t leave him, forever.

“Doctor! Please help her!” Yong Guk laid HaeRin on the stretcher available. Yong Guk waits at the waiting lounge. He walked around the room as he was damn worried. Her parents arrived few minutes later.

“How was she?” Mrs. Choi asked Yong Guk. “I-I don’t know. The doctor didn’t say anything.” Yong Guk answered back.

The doctor came back with a blank expression. “Which of you is the legal guardian for Miss Choi?” the doctor asked. Both of HaeRin parent’s stood up.

“HaeRin is having blood cancer…” before the doctor could continue Mrs. Choi almost lose her conscious with her tear falling.

“It’s only the first stage. Her cancer could be controlled and healed.” The doctor continued. All of us look down.

“Why? Why did you made us like this?!” Mrs. Choi looked at the ceiling, like she was judging god. “I can’t hold it anymore! What’s our sin, until you repay us in this motion?!” Mrs. Choi continued.

Yong Guk soothes Mrs. Choi. “Mr. Choi, can you follow me? I have a word.” The doctor spoke. “You can visit Miss Choi.” Both Yong Guk and Mrs. Choi followed the nurse and entered the room.

HaeRin lay with her eyes shut. Her chest slowly moving from her weak breath. She looked pale, almost like a vampire skin. Mr. Choi came back and told, “She have to stay for 3 months for her treatment.” Mrs. Choi couldn’t hold her motherly tears.

“Ahjumma, Ahjusshi. You can go home and take a rest. Let me take care of her.” Yong Guk offered. They nodded and left the room. Yong Guk sat next to HaeRin’s bed and held her hand. “I want you to be with me, forever. Having our future together like we planned, right?” his tears couldn’t stop falling down.

“O-oppa?” a weak voice spoke. Yong Guk looked at HaeRin. Her eyes were shut but her lips trembling for finding words. “Hae-…HaeRin?” he asked. HaeRin sculptured her sweet smile.

“You should rest. I’ll be here if you need me.” Yong Guk said. HaeRin smiled and fell asleep and Yong Guk could fell it even though she shuts her eyelids.

 

~~~~~

 

2 months and 3 weeks passed, HaeRin slowly cooped with her cancer. “I’m impressed. Your determination and your patience had made you survived this far.” The doctor praised HaeRin as it was her last day here. “I hope you will take care of your health and don’t forget to eat your supplements.” The doctor reminded HaeRin.

We bowed and head to the lobby. “Ahjusshi? Are you here?” HaeRin spoke on the phone. We both walked forward to the automatic doors and saw her driver, loyal driver. “Miss HaeRin, it’s been a while. How are you?” her driver asked while setting her stuff into the back.

Her driver started the engine and drove back home. “I thought you’ll search other job since my family moved.” HaeRin asked out of the blue. Her driver giggles, “I did. But when I heard that you’re coming back, I served back for you.” HaeRin was touched.

As we arrived to her new house, she looks fine by now. She ran inside and met her maids which used to be her company while her parents not home.

Yong Guk sat on the couch, discussing with Mr. Choi. “I intend to have her in Seoul High School, with you.” Yong Guk nodded although he could feel his excitement inside.

“Take care of her, arasso?” Mr. Choi continued. Yong Guk simply nodded.

 

~~~~~

 

“NOONA! I’ve missed you so much!” yelled ZELO when he saw HaeRin at the school café with Yong Guk. He hugged HaeRin which kinda hard for her, since ZELO has achieved his height.

“My dongsaeng, I missed you too~” She spoke back. Her ‘meeting’ with the B.A.P members was like, another half of her soul coming back to her. ‘I missed you guys so much’ she spoke to herself.

Her grades never had been a disappointment. The teachers and her classmates were proud of her. They made her as their idol to succeed and she had never boasted about herself.

Her school day passes and almost come to the finals. She’s been struggling with her life, health and behind of all story that we didn’t knew about. Lately, she was depressed. Yong Guk at first didn’t noticed her changed appearance, but all of us does.

“HaeRin, what’s your problem? You’ve always get the first place among all student. This time your place is at 25! What’s the matter, dear?” asked by Miss Choi. They’re close to each other like siblings, I could say.

“It’s nothing.” HaeRin answered back shortly.

“Are you sure? You can tell me anything…” Miss Choi said.

HaeRin shook her head as no and leave the class, leaving Miss Choi alone in confused. “There must be something going on.” Miss Choi mumbled.

“Gwenchana?” Her mother asked.

“Nae.” She answered back in low voice.

Her mother also sensed something’s wrong with her. “Don’t think about it too much. You’ll get much more wrinkles on your lovely face. It’s just her studies I guess…” Mr. Choi final words before they end their day into deep slumber.

 

~~~~~

 

She refuses to tell anyone about this. Even though we tried hard to ask her, she won’t tell. She only kept it with herself.

“What happen to her?” a girl said. HaeRin heard them while she passing it to go to the girls’ bathroom.

“I’ve known her since elementary school, but this is too far. There’s something wrong with her.” Another conversation about her in the girls’ bathroom.

“Family problem, I guess?” another girl spoke.

HaeRin leave to class and sat down quietly at the edge of the class, alone. Despite of her attitude, Yong Guk managed knew about it. They thought Yong Guk get’s the real story on HaeRin’s condition, but it wasn’t.

 

~~~~~

 

One fine Sunday, on the date of November 26th, we all lose her, forever. Her maid found her hanged herself while she was bringing her tea-time to her room. Both of her hands having scars of multiple cuts. Her body leaves millions of question. She has everything why would she commit suicide?

Her parents didn’t felt shocked nor panicked. But they’re mind stated one thing; she’s committing suicide of something and that’s not studies.

For us, that’ll the foolish thing if she could imagine killing herself in that way. We guessed that that’s the easiest way for her to kill herself in the quickest way. But, everything happens for a reason.

All this while she kept being quiet and not herself, is because someone threatening her since she’s back and left blood letters in her bag.

“HaeRin! Why did you do this to me?!” Yong Guk spoke to HaeRin’s body, that have no souls contain nor life.

“Did you anything about this?” Mr. Choi asked Yong Guk after HaeRin’s memorial.

Yong Guk still in silence, he shook his head as no. Mr. Choi released a deep sigh, “Don’t think about it anymore. Now, she’s peacefully rested up there.”

“I can’t take believe it. Why would she?!” Yong Guk asked.

“Follow me back home, I guess you’ll find something in her room.” Mr. Choi escorted Yong Guk to the Choi’s house.

Yong Guk entered HaeRin’s room. He analyzed the room, “It’s still the same…” Yong Guk spoke to himself.

Yong Guk searched for her school bag and found few blood letters in her bag pocket. It’s all returned at the bottom of the letters, “My warning to you; stay away from him, or I’ll kill him.”

“She should tell me this. She shouldn’t keep it to herself.” Yong Guk spoke to himself.

There was a knock on the door, “Yong Guk-ah is everything okay?” asked Mrs. Choi. “Nae.” Yong Guk answered back in low voice.

Yong Guk stood up and found black folded paper on her study desk. Yong Guk was suspicious about this, he took the letter. It was her suicide note.

 


[Yong Guk, I know it’ll be you the one that reading this.]

 

My dearly Yong Guk,

By you found this letter, it’s all written that I’m already buried under the earth. I’m sorry for not telling you earlier. I haven’t got a chance to tell you the truth behind all of this.

I didn’t tell your earlier, cause I’m scared. I’m scared that my problem may affect your debut; well that’s your only dream.

I’m having a 3rd stage of depression. It worried me a lot, so I kept it to myself and locked my mouth to tell to anybody. I guess, you might think I did it on purpose. Well, everything happens for reason, my darling.

Since appa enrolled me back to Seoul High School, I always get this blood letters. I leave it at first and try no to think about it. But, I received these letters every day. It making worried since it involves you. What I meant is, these letters giving me warnings and threatening me if I didn’t stay away from you. And I didn’t know who’s sending me these letters. I’m clueless.

I can’t accept it anymore.

I know, what I’ve done is absolutely wrong and act foolish. But, that’s the only way I could think of. I’m sorry for everything.

Don’t think about me anymore or about this matter ever happen. Find a new life and get a better girlfriend. I hope you’ll take care of her. Treat her nice and take care of her.

 

I always love you, Bang Yong Guk.

 

Take care, goodbye forever.

Love, HaeRin


 

Yong Guk now understands. He eventually opens his mind to let go of this. He takes it all easy. Yong Guk bowed as sorry to HaeRin’s parent.

“It’s okay. We knew that you already did your best, protecting her while we’re gone.” Said Mr. Choi.

“We’ll be leaving to States tonight to stay with HaeRin’s brother. Take care of yourself.” Said Mrs. Choi. Yong Guk nodded.

Yong Guk smiled and left the place for long.

[FLASHBACK ENDS]

 

“So that’s how it goes…” Noona said. Well, look at the time. It’s already 7.03p.m.! “It’s getting late. Let’s get home.” I said to her.

Noona nodded and wait me outside of the café. I walked her home, “Who’s the sender of the blood letters?” Noona asked out of the blue.

“Molla.”

“Seriously, after 3 years, they still couldn’t find it?!” she asked back. I shook my head as no.

We arrived. “Thank you for today.” Noona greet me.

“For the coffee?” I asked back in confusion. “Well, for everything, I guess?” she said back. Both of us giggled.

The door opens wide with Daehyun and his mad face. “____-ah! Where have you been?!”

“I’m with Youngjae all the time.” She answered back.

“Liar.” Daehyun spoke.

“STFU!” Okay, her ‘angry’ mood is back.

“I should leave, Goodnight.” I bowed and leave. Noona watched me leave. Oh! I just remembered something!

I walked back to her. “Don’t tell about this to Yong Guk. He hates it when people knew about their past.” I told her.

“Arasso.” She answered back.

“Walk safely! Take care!” she continued. I smiled.

I took my steps, leaving noona with Yong Guk hyung’s story. I felt wrong but relieved, that ____ noona know about this.

I guess that’s the explanation of the past that she wanted to know.


Heeeeeeeyy!!!

I didn't expect though that I could typed the story like this. This wasn' the original plan. I hope you guys enjoy. Do comment & subscribe! And welcome to my subbies :D

Oh, and if anyone would like to make poster for this fic, I would be excitedly accept it :)

Anyeong~

Oh, and I just made the first chapter for BTOB serial fic. If you're bias is Eunkwang, I may asked you to read :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/304593/it-was-a-long-journey-for-us-arrangedmarriage-jieun-seunghyun-btob-eunkwang

P/S: Don't forget to VOTE for MAMA AWARDS!