Fairytales

Noticed

YOUR POV:

I seriously have no doubt how fun today was. Even though my classes aren’t the same with Yong Guk after break, but still, I enjoyed my day. All the kids, we felt we have a tight bond in ourselves.

‘Launching Apollo 12 to the Mars within 10 seconds, countdown starts now.’ This is how my heartbeat response when I look to the clock in front of the class. My heart went out of control went the clock in the class almost strikes at 1. TIK TOK – TIK TOK.

KRIIING!

“Class. I see you this Thursday for the next class.” As soon as Mr. Choi left, I packed my stuff. I almost forget about my books in my drawer. I duck and found a note.

 

Jagiya, don’t forget on today! I’ll be waiting.

Love, BYG.

 

I almost tripped when I read the note. My bones were chilling when I read the word ‘Jagiya …’ yes, we’re not official yet, but still he already make me as his, you know …. G I R L F R I E N D.

I watch my moves when walking at the hallway. I could feel my inner soul is dancing, happily, gracefully. I totally forget about all problems. It just disappear form my mind.

I make my move to the corner of the school, where the science garden is. I choose this place cause nobody’s here after school. Even, this place is not that bad.

Yong Guk is not here yet. I take my time walking around the garden mesmerizing the view. It’s like the perfect scenery I’ve ever seen. The colourful blooming flowers, the shady trees and its always welcomes me, here.

I usually went here after school, to find peace. I looked at my watch its almost fifteen past one, where could Yong Guk be? Don’t tell me he doesn’t know this place.

 

YONG GUK’S POV:

I walked down the hallway, bumped some kids and try to avoid from seeing Himchan. If I meet him, my fist will be flying on his face. I don’t care what the consequences are.

Luckily, I didn’t. I continued my move to the end of the school and entered the school garden.  It looks like nobody’s here.

The shelves that full of potted baby flowers and all, made this place looks better. I glanced this placed from the glass ceiling, the glass window and automatic door.

‘Oh! She’s here.’ I mumbled.

I peeped from the shelf behind her.

Her white skin, her long wavy hair and beautifully sculptured face her nose, her eyes and everything. It looks perfect. But, I couldn’t stare for a long time. I have to move now.

She seems fine looking at the flowers. She doesn’t even bother or even noticed I’m here. Well, I must be that ‘invisible’ this time.

I walked slowly behind her. I placed my hand on her waist and bring her closer to mine. I sat my head on her shoulder. I could fell her light shock.

“What are you doing?” I asked her, she giggles.

“Just looking at the flowers, why?” she asked back.

“If you’re looking at the flowers, why would you snuggling me?” she asked

“Because, you’re that flower I’m looking at.” By the time, I could feel her blushing.

I spun her, making _____ facing me. Our faces were in few inches in distance. We were so close, and then she takes a step back.

I just watch her blushing while acting cute.

“Hey, aren’t you going to tell me anything?” I smirked.

She walked forward and she makes our distance short again. She peep-toed and begin to whisper to my ear.

“I like you too.” She looked back at me.

Wait, did guys blush? If yes, I am now. What should I said?

Her face makes drive crazy. Why do you must make me gone insane? I just look at her. BINGO! The bulb on my head flickered. I should ask her now.

I was on my knees, and looks like I’m propose her. We’re not getting married; we’re too young for that. Aren’t we? Her expressions were mixed with thousands of emotion but full of happiness written all over.

“_____ Lee, would you be my girlfriend?” I asked her with my right hand asking for her hand.

She almost cried. She hugged me and, “Yes, I would.”

Instead, I hugged her and spun all over, making ourselves dizzy.

“Yah!! Yong Guk! Put me down! People are looking!!” As soon, I heard what she said, I put her down.

I looked around, nobody’s here just both us. I looked back in front, _____’s gone.

 

Oh, now she’s playing hide and seek.

 

 

YOUR POV:

Yong Guk is easy to be prank on. As soon, as he put me down and looks around, I ran and hid. I hid behind those bushes. I sneaked in the bushes, looking Yong Guk making his moves searching for me.

I hold my breath as he walked in front of the bushes, still he could sense me there. As he passes, I walked to the roses. The roses of different colours, literally describe how human feelings were.

I didn’t notice until…

I felt something warm wrap around my waist and I felt his warm body was just behind of me. “Jagiya, don’t run away from me.” I smiled. His husky voice, made my bone tingling and almost fell over him.

“I’m not going anywhere.” I turn my body face him.

He smiled and caressed few hair strips from my face. He place one of his hand on my cheek and lean forward. He did!  Our lips crash and met each other. His kiss was defined and leaves a question with multiple of 100 answers to choose.

Those kiss, stand for a long time. Until I break for oxygen supply. I play joyfully with his hair and place my hands behind his neck. Our eyes met, and could tell that we love each other.

He leaned again for another kiss. I didn’t reject, I kissed him back. His sweet lips make my mind intertwined and mini fireworks sparkling in my head. So, this is how first kiss.

I’ve met Yong Guk. He’s my first crush and lover.

“I love you.” I whisper to him.

He give a light kiss on my forehead, “I love you more, _____.” He smiled.