Xavier

Noticed

 

YOUR POV:

Good morning! Surely, I’m an early riser now, it’s just 8am. Oh, 1 missed call and it’s from Daehyun. I tapped his name and pressed the call button.

 

___: Daehyun-ah! Good morning~~

DH: Jagiya~~ Morning!

 

Since when bro?

 

___: Hey! If you call me that again, I’m gonna tell Yong Guk about it!

DH: OKAY! OKAY! I won’t call you that again.

___: Chill lah~

DH: ___-ah, I miss you so much!

___: Aww~ I miss you too! Hey, you’re not a morning person. How can you wake early?

DH: Well, since you’re not here, I’ve left-out. ALONE!

___: Hmm~ I’ll be back in another 13 days. Don’t worry! It’s just matter of time.

DH: *giggled* Have you eaten your breakfast?

___: Ani-ya. I just awake. Where’s omma?

DH: Omma? She’s already gone to work before I woke up.

___: Jijja? Did she leave anything?

DH: *shook his head*

___: Daehyun?

DH: I just shook my head…

___: we’re on the phone, I can’t see.

DH: Oh yeah totally forgot.

___: You have any plan for today?

DH: Not really.

___: Well, if you have none, just go meet your partner.

DH: I will. What’s your plan?

___: Oh, maybe some shopping and hang out with my best friends

DH: I wish I could join too! *sobs*

___: Aww~ we’ll have it together when I came back, alright? I need to go now. I have to wash

DH: Yeah! You should! Take your breakfast

 

Daehyun, you really sound sarcasm too much. What’s gotten to you lately?

 

___: I will. Take care! Annyeong!

DH: Nae~ Annyeong~

 

And we hang up. I took my towel and took my morning shower. Oh, my peach body wash are still here. Look’s like dad didn’t remove any of my stuff. He just kept is, safe. I turned off the shower and wore my pink top and black shorts.

“*knock* ___? Have you awake?” dad asked from outside. “Nae~ I mean, yes.” Facepalm! Why am I talking Korean right now?! Dad just laughed from the outside. “Breakfast’s ready!” he said.

I tight my hair into messy bun and head downstairs. “Wow~ I smell something’s good down here!” I spoke. Dad turned around and smiled at me. I sat in front of him, sniffling the foods. It looks yummy!

“I make some waffles and pancakes, like you always have for your breakfast.” Dad mentioned as I looked at the food. I missed his cook. It never changes. “Don’t just stare at the food. Eat it!” dad giggled when he looked at my shocked expression. We begin dig in the food.

*DING-DONG* “I’ll get it!” I yelled as I stood from the chair and ran to the door. I turned the doorknob, and I found my twins! I meant my best girls. “DANIA!!! ALYSSA!!!” I screamed their name right in front of the door and hugged both of them.

“How is my Korean-Malaysian best friend?!” asked Alyssa. Oh, she’s just my best friend where I can share our brain IQ together. She’s quite smart and often gets the top 3 places in school.

“Gwenchana.” I bowed in front of them. “Jijja?” she asked back. “Ooh~ my friend now is taking Korean lessons.” We giggled “Oh, get in.” I continued.

I placed my plates and sat beside dad. They sat in front of me, “Hey girls! Would you like some pancakes? Or just some waffle?” dad asked. Immediately, Dania answered, “Oui s'il vous plaît et je voudrais des crêpes (Yes please and I would like some pancakes)” Isn’t that French? Wait, what is she saying?

“Le sirop d'érable ou de plaine? (Maple syrup or plain?)” Dad asked. “Oh, tout simplement. Je suis au régime (Oh, just plain. I’m on a diet.)” Dania answered.

“What the heck are they saying?” I whispered to Alyssa. “I have no idea.” Alyssa answered back. “Well, she recently took French class and she sometimes spoke French with me.” She continued. Say what?!

“We’ll just …. Continue this later.” I said. Dania and Alyssa begin to eat theirs. We finished our meals in another 10 minutes later. “You girls can go now. Let me clean this up” said dad. “Let’s talk upstairs.” I pointed upstairs, which indicates my room.

Both of them set themselves and I followed behind. *BEEP-BEEP* Oh, text?

 

To: ____

From: Minhyuk (Tutor)

Hey! I was just wondering, if you’re free. Would you like to have a dinner with me later? I want to introduce you to my friends, like I promise before. I’ll pick you up at 7, maybe?

 

To: Minhyuk

From: ____

I wish I could but I’m away right now, away from home.

 

I was smiling goofily while reading his text. I already sat on the couch in my bed. “Aah~ looks like her Korean boyfriend text her good morning!” said Alyssa. I stared back at her, “It’s not my boyfriend.” I tried to explain. “Well, why are you smiling like grateful a cow that just being released from slaughtered?” Dania continued. “Aha! You finally speak our language now. Welcome back! It’s just my tutor.” I spoke to them.

We just looked at each other and laughed. And I almost for got about him!

 

To: ____

From: Minhyuk (Tutor)

Oh Jijja? I can pick you up in a bit late~

 

My god! I face-palmed myself. Minhyuk, don’t you understand? “Hey what did she say?” Alyssa asked. I smiled, “It’s he by the way. Oh he asked me for a dinner.” They were both smiling and I know what it means. “Just accept it!” they said in unison.

I sigh, “Technically, the dinner is tonight. I’m here in Malaysia and he’s at Korea. What would you expect?!” “Well, we thought he was talking on any nights.” Alyssa spoke back in her opinion. I continued texting him.

 

To: Minhyuk

From: ____

No~ what I mean is, I’m somewhere out from the country. I’ll be back within 2 more weeks. I’m spending my summer over Malaysia.

 

To: ____

From: Minhyuk (Tutor)

Oh~ I must have been mistaken.

 

To: Minhyuk

From: ____

I’m so sorry. Maybe next time? When I get back to Korea? We should have a dinner together or with my mom.

 

I bet Minhyuk’s was like 0.o, ‘with your mom?!’

 

To: ____

From: Minhyuk (Tutor)

We should and probably next time. I’ll be glad having dinner with your family J

 

To: Minhyuk

From: ____

Enjoy this summer~

 

To: ____

From: Minhyuk

Nae~ See you after 2 weeks from now onwards.

 

That’s the last I received. Oh, Yong Guk? Nah, I’ll just call him tonight. “So, what’s your French story about?” I asked Dania. She giggled. “Just tell her about it.” Alyssa hit her arm slightly. Dania nodded.

“I went to Paris last month, it’s for my brother’s graduation. So, my family and I were taking 1 week holiday just for my brother’s graduation…” before Dania continued, I interject just for confirmation.

“Your brother’s graduation? Adam Johnson Rellyn? He just graduate? WHAT?!” Seriously? That guy is the most hyper guy I’ve met and known. And that guy just graduate last month. Good for him actually!

“YES! Adam Johnson Rellyn of Dania Allison Rellyn’s eldest brother. Graduated from Paris Fashion School, last month, they’re proud of him.” Alyssa answered for Dania. “And my name is Alyssa Christine Thompson the sweetest sister of Adriana Emily Thompson.” She continued.

“Yeah. I know you well, Alyssa.” I looked to both of them.

 

NOBODY’s POV:

“So, please continue with your story.” ___ said to Dania.

“So, I was saying it’s been a massive celebration just for his graduation. Then, after his graduation ceremony, my family and I made a decision to visit some places in Paris. We head up to Musée national du Moyen Âge(National Museum of the Middle Ages), Avenue Montaigne, Musée du Louvre, Opéra de Paris (Paris Opera) and the Eiffel tower!” Dania told her story like she was talking non-stop.

“Okay, so what’s the big deal?” ____ asked both of them in confusion.

“The thing is, she was lost when she was in Paris!” Alyssa spoke on behalf of Dania. “How can you lost?” ____ asked Dania. She just smiled.

“Well, we were shopping in this one shopping mall, and it was huge! I accidently pushed by someone and went into the lift. I couldn’t remember which floor and which store that I’ve been. So, I end up at wrong floor, wrong store and wrong person. And that’s where I met Xavier.” Dania continued.

“Who’s Xavier?” ____ again interject. “Seriously, you need to shut your mouth and stop all the advertising that you trying to sell.” Alyssa crossed her arm as she was mad.

“Xavier is the angel that I met. He helped me to find back my parents, right in the shopping mall. He was nice, and hot. He’s a French yet mix with British. His accent was perfect!” Dania then laid herself on the bed and smiled alone.

“Oh. Now I get it. So you went to Paris for Adam’s graduation. You went shopping and you were lost. And you met this Xavier guy. Now, you’re fallen for a French guy. Did you get his numbers?” _____ asked excitedly.

“Obviously, I did!!!” Both ____ and Dania went completely insane while Alyssa just shook her head looking at her two maniac best friends.

“Guess what, Xavier is Dania’s boyfriend right now!” Alyssa just made the declaration. ____’s jaw was hanging, “Like, seriously? You’re one lucky person!”

“I have his photo.” Dania showed Xavier’s picture to ____ and Alyssa. “He’s charming. Nothing can compare to mine!” _____ spoke. “I thought you weren’t interested in Korean boys.” Alyssa raised her eyebrow.

“I mentioned before, but I changed my mind.” ____ hit slightly on Alyssa’s arm.

Xavier, welcome aboard!

 


 

Hey guuyss!!! *jumping crazily*

How are you :)

Sorry for the late update.

Oh, and I think the story plot from here is gonne ba a bit of dragging and I might shortened the story a bit. How you guys think?

Well, I can't wait for the ending.

Anyhow, thank you for the precious waiting and not unsubscribing :'D

Comment and do subscribe!

Kamsahamnida~