First Lesson

Noticed

YOUR POV:

I head back to class and wait for the teacher to come in. Yay! Yong Guk’s here! I made my step forward and sat next to him.

“Hey.” He whispered.

I kissed him lightly on his cheek as hello.

“Have you met your tutor yet?” he asked.

I nodded, “Why are we whispering?” I asked him back.

“I … have … no idea.” There you go Facepalm right on-the-face!

The teacher comes in and out until the last subject of the day was English literacy. Mr. Park handles us this time, looks like Miss Diana won’t be here. He explained, he taught and he well, gave the works.

“I’d given you the works. Please do it now and submit by today.” Nobody rejects.

Yong Guk and I were concentrating to our work.

*BUZZ-BUZZ* my phone vibrated.

 

To: ____ Lee

From: Lee Minhyuk

Hey, it’ me, Minhyuk. I know how the tutor thing works. Could we meet after school?

 

To: Lee Minhyuk

From: ____ Lee

Hey Minhyuk-sshi! Sure. Where do we meet?

 

To: ____ Lee

From: Lee Minhyuk

Umm … do you know class F-8-2? I’m having my last period here. So, do you mind having our tutor thing here?

 

To: Lee Minhyuk

From: ____ Lee

I don’t mind at all. Sure. I’ll, be there See ya~

 

 

To: ____ Lee

From: Lee Minhyuk

Okay. See ya~

 

I locked my phone back and kept in my pocket. “Who’s that?” Yong Guk asked. He must be noticing me texting someone excitedly, non-stop.

“Oh, Minhyuk. My tutor.” He made ‘O’ mouth shape as I answered him. “How about you? How’s your tutor? Chorong, right? Park Chorong?!” he’s kinda shocked with his jaw hanging.

“OMG! MY GIRLFRIEND IS MY STALKER” Making a fake shocking expression? Haha, great mimicking.

“I’M NOT!” I said back. “Then, how did you know about her?” he asked me back.

“Well, I sat next to her during the special class. And her name was after mine, so yeah. That’s how I knew.” I smiled.

He took his own sweet time, thinking whether my story was real or a fake one. Yeah. I didn’t lie, this time.

“ … And how will your tutoring goes?” I asked him again.

“Ms. Lee and Mr. Bang, have you finished your works? I noticed that both of you having a great discussion. Would you mind share it with the class?” All of the students looked at us anticipating.

Oh no! Mr. Park sounds mad. I looked at Yong Guk and Yong Guk looked at me.

Both of us have non to say, but actually I do. “U-ummm. We have nothing to say, songsaengnim. We’ll just … we’ll just continue our work.” I said to him. “Good. I’ll be expecting both of your works.” He answered back. Man, he creeps me out.

*DING-DING*

“Okay, pass your books. I’ll be returning your books by the day after tomorrow.” Mr. Park said.

“We’ll continue our conversation.” Yong Guk mouthed at me. I nodded.

“You’re all dismissed.” Mr. Park announced.

“OMG! I’m tired of his works.” Said a girl behind me.

“Finally, hell’s over!” said a boy while packing his books inside his bag.

Yong Guk and I finished packed the books and stare at each other while lying our head on the table.

“What did you asked?” Yong Guk asked me.

“I asked, how did you tutoring goes?” I pleased him back.

“Oh, I have her recently class schedule and newest schedule. So, I’ll be meeting her soon.” He answered back.

“Are you okay with this?” I asked him.

“Wae-yo?” he lifts up his head and asked me back. “Well, my tutor is a guy and … you know?” I hate to be a straight forward this time. Hope you understand, Yong Guk-ah.

“I’m fine. My student is a girl. We’ll see each other, everyday, and night.” He mentioned back while caressed my hair behind my ears.

I nodded and look back at my watch it’s about time to met Minhyuk now, “My tutor class, is now. If you don’t mind, I’ll have to leave.”

We stood up and Yong Guk passed my bag. I turn to walk away; he held my wrist and spurns me facing him. He leaned over and crashed my lips with his wet lips. “I don’t wanna lose you.” He mumbled, during the kissing moment.

I pull away, “Of course, we won’t.” I ruffled his blonde hair. He hugged me like for the last time, we’ll ever meet. “Take care alright?” I nodded. His naughty lust, still there. He nibbled my earlobe and makes me shivers. I looked down, blushing.

“Bye sunshine~” he waved at me.

“Bye baby~”

 

YONG GUK POV:

I have no idea, why on earth I nibbled her earlobe. But it’s fun though!

“Bye sunshine~” I waved at her. I hope everything’s fine.

“Bye baby~” Aww, she called me baby.

I was left alone in the class after her appearance begins to vanish. I took my bag and left out. I walked through the hallway, passing the lockers and walked to the gate.

*BUZZ-BUZZ* Oh, its ZELO~

 

To: Hyung

From: ZELO

Hyung~ I will be home late, alright? Tell omma about it. I have a date with my friends. Just tell omma, I’m at my friend’s. Please~

 

Date with friends? What the? What is he trying to say?

 

To: ROB – ZELO

From: Yong Guk

Aish! Arasso! Arasso! I’ll tell her. Just, take care aright. Call me if you need anything.

 

To: Hyung

From: ZELO

Nae~ Kamsahamnida! *bow*

 

I was concentrating texting until I didn’t realise I bumped someone, accidently.

“Oh! I’m sorry…” and I get distracted by her nametag. It’s Chorong!

“Chorong? Park Chorong?!” I asked her.

She seems confused, “N-nae?” She slowly nodded.

She snapped her finger, like she remembered something useful, “Yong Guk? Bang Yong Guk? You’re my tutor right?”

I smiled. She bowed and I bowed back.

“Are you heading home?” I asked her.

She nodded, “Oh, and how about the tutor thing?” she asked back.

I really do, wanted to explain to her but, it’s kinda long. “Umm, can you walk with me back? I’ll explain at my house.” I said to her. Without hesitation, she simply nodded.

So we walk, together. Haha, it’s weird. We were quiet during the walk.

“Chorong-ah, can I know a bit about you?” I cut the awkward silence that formed between us.

“Well, I just moved actually from Japan. I was born here but raised in Japan.” She answered my question. That’s the only thing we spoke.

We walked and arrived. “Ah, we’re here.” I looked at her.

I turned the doorknob, “OMMA! I’M HOME!” I yelled from the front door. Chorong and I walked further and sat on the couch in the living room.

“You’re home? I just prepared your lunch…” mom gets distracted with Chorong beside me.

“And who’s this pretty lady we have here?” mom asked Chorong obviously.

She stood up and bowed, “Annyeonghaseyo, Park Chorong imnida.”

“What a beautiful name you have. And what’s your relation with Yong Guk?” BOOM! 50kg dumbbell just dropped on the ground.

“U-uumm…” she begins to stutter.

“She’s my student.” I force myself to smile.

“Aah. I thought she was your girlfriend. Well, it’s his first time bringing a girl home.” I’m blushed and so does Chorong. Wait, why am I bushing of her? OMG! YOng Guk, remember you already have ____ as yours.

:”Have you eaten your lunch?” I shook my head. “I’m not asking you!” mom said to me.

“Oh, umm … no. Not yet.” She answered back.

“Feel free to join us?” and she nodded.

We had or lunch. Nothing to discuss, everything seems peacefully; well I just heard sounds coming from the TV. The hit drama series, To The Beautiful You. Everyone was talking about it, even Himchan.

I get back to my room and took some blank papers. God had given me perfect ears, and obviously, I could hear the ladies talking.

“Chorong-ah…” I knew mom would start it!

“Yes, Mrs. Bang.” She answered back.

“Aigoo. Don’t be so formal. Call me ahjumma. Arasso?”

“N-nae.” She answered it short.

“How did you find Yong Guk was?” Seriously? We know each other like from the port folio teacher passed to us. We just met like few minutes ago.

“Actually, ahjumma, I- …”be fore I could hear her precede another word; I came out from the room.

“Chorong, I’ll tell you about your schedule on the tutor thing.” Yes, I just them!

“Omma! I’m using the table.”

“Why don’t you use your dad’s room?” she asked back.

“His room is like a steaming sauna. It’s hot. And no air-conditioner nor fan in there.” I explained.

“Molla.”

“So this your currently schedule right? I won’t change or cancelled or add more classes for you. Our tutor thing will in Friday and Saturday night. I’m just suggesting the time. Is it okay with you?” I explained. Yeah, it looks like I just performed a rap to her

“I don’t have any problem. Oh, on what time?” Okay, this is easy.

“By 7.30 to 9.30 or 9.45pm. I could sent you home later.” I offered myself.

“Thanks, but I’ll have my driver to pick me up from here.” Oh, she has a driver. I don’t mind, even she’s rich.

“But … I got one problem.” Am I missing something?!

“I have to eat on time ya’ know. My supper is at 8, so I hope you don’t mind or stop me from eating during tutor.” Aah, I thought some kinda of big trouble.

I nodded, “Sure and during my study I always eat.”

Oh, I just remembered about ZELO, “OMMA! ZELO said he’s at his friend’s.”

She looked back at me; I just distract her from watching the drama, “Jijja? Do you know what time he’ll be back?” she asked. I shook my head as no.

“So, I guess this our first lesson, it’s an introduction. Oh, and I’ll be tutoring you on arts of language and additional maths.”

She nodded. She took out her phone and tapped on the screen, looks like she’s texting. I don’t mind.

I draw her schedule for the tutor thing on Friday and Saturday night plus her other activities on the day. I get bored so I took some fruits and ate with her. The table looks like we’re the youngsters selling fruit at some fruit stall.

“I should go now.” she speaks. I answered, “Let me walk with you.”

We took the lift; everything went quiet and some music pop out

Naekkeo haja,
Naega neol saranghae, eo?
Naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?
Naege neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge

INFINITE’s BE MINE ringtone sound. It was hers.

“My driver had arrived.” We walked out and I saw this one guy looks like one of the Men In Black movie. Wearing suits, sunglasses and some wire hanging on the neck.

She turns herself, facing me, “Bye Yong Guk-sshi. I see you tomorrow!” she waved. I bowed and waved back to her. Ah! It’s been a day. I’m tired and should be resting right now.