A New Morning

Noticed

[A/N: I do realise Dae is always at Youngjae’s. They’re just perfect, together. Sorry for Daehyun’s fans. I’ll make him appear more from this chapter and on]

 

YONG GUK’S POV:

Yes, finally she’s mine! And, still, I couldn’t believe it, Daehyun is just her cousin. Well, they look nice together. But hey, I’m her boyfriend now!

It’s Sunday morning. I planned a surprise for _____, which is going to her house.

I knock on the door; guess what, her mom’s already awake.

“Oh, Yong Guk, good morning! You’re early today.” She smiled and asks me to come inside.

“I’m an early riser. By the way, where’s ____?” I ask my ‘future mother-in-law’

She point upstairs. “She’s still sleeping. I find it hard to wake her up early. Can you help me, wake her up? I have breakfast to made”

ABSOLUTELY! I mean, “Yeah, sure.”

I make my steps walk upstairs. “And Yong Guk, just do anything that force her to wake up.”

Yes, she said ANYTHING. But, I won’t make this early as possible.

I turned the doorknob and look at her bed. A figure completely under the bed sheet, snuggling under it. My thoughts were right! It is her.

“Hey sleepyhead! Wake up!” I command her as shake her body.

She shakes her body back as refuse.

“Come on! Wake ….” She cuts me.

“Omma! I'll be ready!” she pulled the sheet and looking at me. And I found her in shock.

“Wha… why… why are you here? How you get in?” she asked me back as covering back her upper body. She’s not , but she’s wearing a thin layer of cream tank top, somehow I saw a glance of her black bra.

“Your mom let me in.”

She still look unconscious somehow, she look like drunk. Is she having party at the club last night?

“Oh, and she let me do anything to you until you wakes up.” I sat by the end of her bed and look at her.

I don’t think ____ believe what I said. I bet her thought will be, ‘Whatever! I don’t care and I want to sleep!’ So, she covers back her face with the sheet.

I crawled up to her. I was about to remove the bed sheet slowly and she moves it.

“Yah!” she is in amazing shock founding her boyfriend on top of her, on the bed. I make our distance short and kiss her forehead.

 

YOUR POV:

I feel something is moving on my bed. I pull my sheet and found Yong Guk, on top of me. What is he trying to do?

He makes our distance short and kissed my forehead for a good morning. I guess, that’s how he speaks ‘good morning’.

“Good morning to you too, oppa.” I smiled.

“Now, get up and shower or you want me to proceed?” He took both my hands and pinned between my head. I push him over and get up. I quickly take my towel and shower.

I turn a quick look to him, “Hey, you can wait downstairs.”

I was fast. I couldn’t imagine if I still refuse to get up, what would he done to me? Oh god, is this the ‘Bang Yong Guk’ that I’ve known?

I turn off the shower, and wrap myself. I walk out and found Yong Guk, standing in front of the bathroom door.

He looks at me from top to bottom. Yes, I could sense his naughty desire.

“Why you are you here?” My body is in totally wet. The tip of my hair still dripping of water and I’m in total cold.

“I wait for you.” He put his hand around my waist and drags me closer. He leaned forward. I quickly take my right hand and cover his mouth.

“You don’t like it?” he mumbled

“Yong Guk-ah, I like it but I’m trying to wear my clothes now. Can you wait outside?”

“Or what?” he asked back.

“I’ll break-up with you!” I stare him. And he looks extremely shocked. Who would ever cheat her own boyfriend, like after few hours of couple? Jagiya, I would never do that. I promise. But if you cheat on me, I swear I ripped your hear.

Wait, isn’t that sounds too harsh?

 

[A/N: *teet-teet-teet* I shouldn’t do that. Sorry]

 

YONG GUK’S POV:

“Or what?” I ask her back.

“I’ll break-up with you!” she stared me back.

Say what?! Please don’t. I looked her with sad puppy eye looks and she giggles.

“Oppa, you’re too easy to said something with.” She caressed my cheek with her thumb. “You’ll never, right?” I smirked.

“Of course not. I love you and I always will.” Her last words made fall in love in her more. I placed my right hand at her waist and dragged her closer to mine. It looks like both of us had prepared this moment.

Our lips were about to crash for another sweet rebellion. Ah, I miss those luscious lips. It means forever to me.

“Kids, how much longer you must make me wait for you guys? It’s just a breakfast, why you guys take a long time?!” Yes, her mom yelled from downstairs. ____ chuckles softly. “Omma, we’ll be downstairs in 2 minutes.”

“I guess omma likes you, very much.” She declares. “But, she doesn’t likes me as compare how much you like to me, right?!” She nodded and I kissed slightly at her cheek.

I tuned around and facing her while she’s changing. I don’t wanna be a weird boyfriend staring at his girlfriend while changing. “Don’t you ever turn!” she gives me a warning. “Ooh~ I’m so scared.”

She hit my arm, “Yah! You wanna die?!” I just look at her. ‘So this is how she was after a morning shower. She smells good.’ “Ka-ja!” I grab her wrist and head downstairs. I can’t wait for Mrs. Lee’s breakfast.

We sat next to each other, facing her mom. *TING* my head-bell rang. Should I tell her mom now about us? Well, I don’t want it be so early or too late, but I’m so excited. I felt like I wanna told the whole world about us.

I pinned my fork at the banana pancake and shovels it to my mouth. Seriously, it was a silent morning. I wanna tell everything, but let just keep it to ourselves, for a moment.

“Are you planning to tell her?” _____ whispered while chewing the food. Actually, I heard she said “ash-eu-shanning-herk?”  This is why you shouldn’t talk when your mouth is full. It’s totally misheard.

“Hey, don’t talk with your mouth full. You might choke!” I whispered back.

She gulped and swallowed her food. “Omma, WE have something to tell you.” She actually said the word ‘WE’ in a high volume. It’s like highlighting the word and I could see that.

 

YOUR POV:

I looked at Yong Guk in a ‘come-on-tell-her-now’ face. He whispered, “Now?” I nodded. “If you don’t, I’ll tell.” I whispered back to him.

He wants to stop me, but he was too late. “Omma! Yong Guk and I actually in a relationship and its official.” I smiled and looked at omma. She doesn’t show any expression. Seriously?

I looked back at Yong Guk, his expression totally in shocked. “When did you’ve been official?” omma asked. Okay, mom really fine today and she are calm with it. “Last Wednesday.” Yong Guk answered back.

“Aigoo! I’m proud of both of you.” Yong Guk nearly chokes his water this time. Both of us looked down, blushing in total red.

“Omma, we’ve grown up!” _____ said. “Yong Guk, take care of her very well. If not, I’m sure what I’ll do with you.” Omma had given the ‘sort-of-warning’ to him.

“Yes, Mrs. Lee. I’ll take care of her.” Yong Guk flashes him gum smile. “What’s the reason calling me with ‘Mrs.’? Call me omma. Okay?” mom expresses her words and I just keep on looking them, having a proper conversation.

Mom cut out my glance and asks Yong Guk “Oh, did you tell about your parents yet? What did they said?” immediately, I look back at Yong Guk. He seems nervous.

I know his dad is no longer … here …. What about his mom?

 

YONG GUK’S POV:

“Did you tell your parents yet? What did they say” One question left for eternity. *DANG* hammer hits the head. Why this question suddenly popped out from Mrs. Lee omma mind?

“N-nae. They’re happy about it.” I lied. I’m sorry. But, I know what will mom said, if I tell her the truth.

Mom actually didn’t forbid me to have a friend which is girls. But that girl must be humble and just normal. And if mom found out I’m with ____, I’ll be toast. She’s perfect, well I’m saying because she’s rich, but mom would think that way.

Her mom snapped me out from drown in my out thoughts.

“Aigoo! I hope both of you happy together. Both of you, made the cutest coupe I seen.” ____ glance her mom ‘We-get-it-mom’ look. I just smiled.

So now, Mrs. Lee omma knows about this. I’ll tell mom about this soon. I hope she won’t forbid this relationship from growing.

 

I’ll just cross my finger and pray, so that everything will be alright and I’ll tell about it when it’s time.

 

[A/N: Yes, Mrs. Lee already knew about this. What happen actually at Yong Guk’s mom? Wanna know? Read the story until it unfolds.]