Well Known?

Noticed

YOUR POV:

“_____!” mom knocked the door. I barely could open my eyes. So, I just shut myself and slept back.

“You have school today! I hope don’t wanna be late.”

“Okay mom! I’ll be ready in 10 minutes.” I guess 10 minutes be enough.

So I forced myself to get out from the bed. I take my morning warm shower and wear my uniform later. I don’t feel energetic at all. I don’t want to go to school today. I’m tired and my bed is welcoming me to continue my fantasies and yet it’s very calming to sleep back at this kind of hour.

I head downstairs and saw mom had waited me at the dining table. I sat opposite of her, it’s not awkward but we rarely talked in the morning

Mom starts it first.

“So, umm… who’s Yong Guk actually? How you know him?” I nearly choke the water that I’d drink. Like, seriously mom?! Do you really need to start with that? We’re just friend. But the point here is, she finds it hard to understand the word ‘friend’.

“I sat next to him. During the incident day, he tried to get me out from school to the school field. He’s just a friend of mine, not more than that.” I tried to explain.

My mom give this kind of look ‘Did you know that it’s hard to tell your parents especially your mom?!’ I’m like ‘Okay, mom. You can’t understand the actual point here.’

Mom was about to replied back until somebody rang the doorbell…

I crossed my fingers hope it wasn’t Yong Guk. And it wasn’t, it’s the delivery boy

“Mom! I gotta go now. I’ll be back at 12.30pm.” I asked myself why I even told her the time I came back, she’s probably not at home. She might be working and come back at late night or the next day.

“Let me sent you. Even, I need to go somewhere after that.”

I was about to reject her request, then…

“Or, you might wait for Yong…”

“Okay mom, let’s go I don’t wanna be late!” I interject.

 

YONG GUK’S POV:

“Hyung! Can you walk with me to school today?” ZELO asks Yong Guk.

“Wae-yo?” I ask back.

“I got a text from JongUp just now, he said he is sick, so he couldn’t go to school today.” ZELO said with a puppy-face.

“Why can you just walk alone?”

“Hyung please! Please~”

“Alright. Just this once!”

ZELO’s acting weird today. He’s asking me to send him to school. But, why can’t he walk alone to school? Is he that coward?

I walked to school after that. I almost forgot about ____! Oh my! Is she able to come to school? Alone? I’m so worried. I grabbed my phone in my pocket and speed-dial her. My heart was almost burst waiting for her.

She picked up.

“Yong Guk-ah?” she asked.

All my talk senses like prevents me to let me talk to her.

“Yong Guk? Are you there?” she asked again.

“Ah? I’m here.” My answer was short

“Yong Guk? You have anything to say/ask?”

“Umm … I ‘m sorry. I’m sorry that I didn’t walk with you this morning. ZELO suddenly asked me to company him to walk with him to school today since JongUp was in cold.” I explained to her in single breath and not letting a chance for her to interject.

“Oh, its okay. Omma decides to send me over and sorry I didn’t inform you earlier. I thought you were waiting at my house.”

-Awkward silence-

“I’m about to arrive at school. See you!”

I was about to answered back, and she hangs up.

Actually, I’m already at school and I’m at the front gate waiting for Himchan. I wait for him. A text got in and we continue for a conversation.


To : Yong Guk

From : Himchan

 

Just wait me at the main gate! I’ll be coming in another 5 mins more. :D

 

 

To : Himchan

From : Yong Guk

 

I am waiting you at the front gate. Dude, if you’re late again I’m off to class! I’m not having detention same with you. x|

 

 

To : Yong Guk

From : Himchan

 

Just wait for me! I’ll be there. Friends will hold their promises right?! Especially best friends!! =/

 

 

To : Himchan

From : Yong Guk

 

You’re too cheesy man! 0o0

 


 

And Himchan didn’t reply that last message. Maybe he couldn’t figure out what to say.

Suddenly, a silver Nissan Teana stop in front of the main gate. I thought it was one of the teachers or the headmaster’s. No, it wasn’t. It was _____’s. I don’t get shocked about it, since her mom is an engineer.

“Bye mom! I ya’ see later.” She waved as she was at the front gate. She smiled at me when she saw me.

 

YOUR POV:

“Yong Guk-ah, why are you standing here?” I look at him. He looks nervous somehow almost panicked at the main gate.

“I’m waiting for Chan-Chan.” He answered back in panicked mood .

I just look at him and Himchan yelled Yong Guk’s name.

“YONG GUK-AH!!!” and Himchan sounds like a girl almost like flirting at the school gate.

“Finally, you’re on time.” Yong Guk sounds relieved.

“Eh?” I wonder why.

“I always wait for him at the front gate and he usually not on time. So, I made me to be in detention with him! And I don’t want that anymore. I’m sick of staying back for detention.” Yong Guk expresses himself.

“We should be hurry now. We don’t wanna be late for today’s first period.” Himchan sounds back.

“Why? What about today first lesson?” I didn’t look at today’s subject and I don’t really mind about it.

“Its 2 hours of Biology and …”

“And?” I need to know this.

“It’s about .”

I was like ‘Whaaaaat?!’ Seriously, if its 1 hour I’m cool with it but it’s two hours man! What the hell? I’m gaining no interest on this chapter. Yong Guk drags me to class, and I have to follow.

Miss Clarissa is my Biology teacher. She’s pretty though, for a teacher.

“Good morning class. Before I start my lesson, I would like to welcome our new student, _____ Lee. Welcome. And today’s lesson is about .”

And the boys had gone wild. But when I look at Yong Guk and Himchan they didn’t have any interest in it. The girls, were like having straight faces and ‘euuww-s’

“Calm down people! And you’ll sit with your group. I give you to choose your members. 4 people in group. Must be including girl and  boy.”

When Miss Clarissa mentioned we need to be in group both Himchan and Yong Guk hold my hand, I’m in deep shock! But, who’s the other one?

“Well, nobody’s moving? I’ll pick your name from the name-list I have.” She smirked.

“First is Youngjae, and your first group member is, _______, would you join Mr. Yoo?”

Who’s Youngjae? I look entire class. A cute boy with blonde hair and chubby cheeks looked at me and smile, and I definitely confirmed that’s him. Most of the students were whispering about lucky I am to be with him.

I went to his table and sat in front of him.

His smiles, may Heaven bless you!

“Annyeong! I’m Youngjae!”

“Annyeong.” Ah, he’s Youngjae. Now I know.

Then, Miss Clarissa continues.

“Next is, Himchan followed by Yong Guk.”

Thank god, both of them with me. At least I’m not having any awkwardness between Youngjae. I barely could hear the teacher said since my table near to the boys table and they caused a lot of noise. But I heard some.

“, is when you’re doing with your partner and it’s the only person that you love that you could spend your whole life with. Don’t ever do something stupid about it.”

That sentence really echoed in my mind. Oh, god!

Class ends and I don’t have any classes after this. I really want to explore this school. Should I ask Yongguk? Himchan? Or that new kid, Youngjae. I’ll just be with myself. Let me be brave on this.

So I walk and walk until I found the school’s announcement board which divided into two which one is for academic and other one is activities. It’s a lot for a new comer like me.

For the academic, they’re like posting on debates, choral speaking, speech, spelling bee, writing competitions and international tests. I’m no going for these; it’s too much for now. Well, it’s written ‘If you’re interested…’ everywhere on it.

Activities section more on sports, societies, clubs and games. The flyers are all over the board. It consists of cheerleading try-out, soccer, football, drama, basketball, swimming, baseball, tracks & field, gymnastics, call-backs and more. I know how to swim, a bit.

“You’re gonna try anything from here?” Youngjae asks from beside and I didn’t see him coming.

“Hmm, I don’t think I’m gonna suit any.”

“You won’t know unless you try. What are your specialities?” He sounds persuading.

“Well, I learned tennis since I’m 6 until 11 and after that I took swimming at the age of 12 until I’m 15. But, due to some problems, I had to quit.” Why am I telling him this?

“I hope you could play back.” he asks.

“Me too.” I try to smile.

“Hey, why don’t you make any try out? Just try.”

“I’ll soon, when I get to know this school better.”

And both of us had a fun conversation.

I looked at my watch and its time for my art class.

I found the gallery and some students making fussy noise outside of the art room. I just ask somebody from here.

“Hey, what happen?” I asked this one girl, named Min Young.

I recognised her. She’s in the same class with me. Haha, new friend, I guess?

“Oh, art class is cancelled for today due to both teachers had some issues to be done.”

“Both?!” I thought only one teacher were enough for the class.

“Actually, Mr. Kevin is our teacher. The other one is Mrs. Adam she’s like the second teacher.” She explained.

I nodded. But, still even the class is cancelled I still have to be in the school. I can only go back home at 12.30.

I just walk back to the café then, I murmured to myself.

Yong Guk’s POV:

Ah, finally, class is dismissed. Now, I could go home! I’m so tired today. I just take a nice bath and lay myself on my cosy bed. Perfection! My throat is drying up. Well, I’ll just buy something from the café.

I bought mineral water for myself. I twist the cap, and drank. Ohh, refreshment. Haha! I look around, Eh, _____’s still here? Wasn’t her class over like half an hour ago? I thought myself. Is she sleeping?

I went closer to her, she’s sleeping. I don’t wanna be some stalker watching her sleeping. I really do, want to wake her up, but she must shock I’m right in front of her. But, better be to wake her up, than people teasing her when she’s sleeping.

“_____? _____? Wake up. Why are you sleeping here? Aren’t you supposed to back now?”

She slowly opens her eyes and begins to look around.

“Dad?!” she rubbed her eyes and lift her head.

“Oh, Yong Guk?” she didn’t finish her sentence.

I sat beside her and look at her abnormal attitude. Did I sound like her dad?

“____, aren’t you supposed to back home now?” I ask her, curious.

“Oh, my art class was cancelled. So I head to the canteen. And I didn’t realised I was fall asleep. The next thing I know you were here and wake me up, thank you.”

She smiles. And she laid back her head. Not on the table this time, but on my shoulder. My heartbeat when as fast as Ferrari, oh my, I’m too nervous for this.

“Oh, no biggy.” I answered back in nervous.

She was about to sleep again. I stopped her by holding her hand. Guess what, she didn’t mind.

“Yah, what’s with you?” she asked me back smirking while her eyes close. I let go of her hand.

“Don’t let it go. Just hold my hand. It pretty much reminds me of my dad. I miss him.” She demands. I couldn’t let go of her hand, so I held it back.

“We better get to home now. And people are looking at us.” I whispered.

She quickly packs her bag and walked out with me.

 

A/N:  I know this chapter quite boring. My brain didn't worked properly. I promise to update soon :)