Empire State (P2)

Noticed

YOUR POV:

Yong Guk likes me? Oh, this is not happening. The guy that I like, likes me too. What a luck!

I walk down the stairs in blushing and walked home caution. I walked home looked like a fool.

I turned the doorknob and look around. Eh, nobody’s home? AGAIN?!

“Omma! Daehyun-ah! I’m home.” Still, nobody response. I placed my bag on the couch and head to the kitchen. *BEEP-BEEP* my phone sang.

*BEEP-BEEP*, again?

I check my phone, “You have 2 new messages. Yeah, from who?”

“One’s from mom … one from Dae… their message … sounds the same, which is, they won’t come home tonight. So, I’m alone again.” Eoteokhe?

I had my lunch, went upstairs for shower and went back downstairs. I the TV, and nothing’s on the TV, I mean something that’s fun. Slowly, my eyes shut and fall into slumber.

I finally get a right rest. But, I felt movement on the couch. What the? I want to open my eyes, but I’m afraid if it’s something bad. I have too! I bravely open my eyes and look around. Nobody’s there.

I realised a light sigh. Wait, where’s my phone? Oh, in my pocket. I touch the screen, one missed call and 1 new message. It’s from mom.

To: _____

From: Mom

I’m a bit worried, since you didn’t pick-up the phone. I hope you’re fine since Dae’s at his friend’s. Its either I’m coming home late or I won’t come back tonight. The boss suddenly had an emergencies and I have to cover-up. I’ve already prepared the food it’s in the fridge and some titbits in the kitchen cabinet. Take care!

 

As soon I read the text, I went to the kitchen. Guess what, I found cotton candy machine. Hehe, I’m gonna make a party for myself tonight!

The night went unwell. I’m bored. Yong Guk’s name pop-out in my head, and I decide to text him.

 

To: Yong Guk

From: _____

We haven’t talked at least for today. Are you okay? Is there anything you wanna share?

 

Yeah, I made my first move. I actually knew, he’s not okay. I bet there are too many things he wants to share. I’m here for him now.

 

To: ______

From: Yong Guk

We haven’t. I’m fine. No, nothing.

 

Huh? Nothing?! Are you serious Yong Guk? Once, you said you’re fine, the next day you’re in mad because seeing me with other guy. I didn’t hesitate to reply him back.

 

To: Yong Guk

From: ______

Oh and why would you represent yourself with Himchan? That guy is weird.

 

To: _____

From: Yong Guk

Represent me? For what?

 

To: Yong Guk

From: _____

Umm, you text me during Geography that you’ll met me at the roof top? Why you didn’t show up?

 

YONG GUK’S POV:

What just happen? When did I text her that I need to see her?

I went back to my sent messages. Okay, I found it. Then, I remembered, HIMCHAN! He used my phone to text ‘appa’ but text to _____. You gonna get it from me, Kim Himchan, I’ll be your ‘appa’!

 

To: _____

From: Yong Guk

Hey, it’s not from me! Himchan, did. I’m sorry from behalf of him. *bowed*

 

To: Yong Guk

From: _____

It’s okay. I’m not mad, just surprised. And, he tells me about it. Everything about it.

 

As soon, I read about it, I called her.

 

Me: What did he told you?

____: One secret you wouldn’t dare to tell me.

Me: …..

____: He told me that you thought Dae was my boyfriend since I’m too close with him.

Me: …..

____: and … um…. He told me that you … like me? Is it true?

Finally, I can tell her.

Me: Oh…umm… yeah, I admit I like you. Since the first day you’re here.

____: …..

Me: Oh, how about you?

____: See me tomorrow at the science garden after the school hours. I’ll tell you how I feel.

Both of us hang up the call. I just realised our conversation had drag ourselves till’ 11pm. I quickly checked my last period for tomorrow, it’s Korean Literacy. Yeah, I got pretty much time to take my own time.

[A/N: Sorry for the short chapter..]