Getting To Know My Tutor

Noticed

YOUR POV:

So, I have this tutor thing. And I get Minhyuk. Why am I always getting boys with their surnames starts with Lee?! I bet this ‘tutor’ thing-y starts tomorrow.

As the night vanished, it’s to be awake for a new day. I get myself ready before waking up Daehyun. I wake up Daehyun and force him to get ready for school.

Aish! This is boy, always lay to wake early. I need to send him for the killing camp. What they said these days. So that he’ll know the use of waking up early.

I walked downstairs and prepare some toast and 2 cups of hot chocolate. Refreshing? Oh yeah!

“Yah! Where is my coffee? Daehyun suddenly asks.

“BWOH?! Coffee?” I asked him back. I must say, I’m a bit shock when I found he drank coffee. He’s just 18.

“Yeah. That’s what American drinks every morning.” Oh, he mentioned it like he’s full of swag. Like I don’t have any swag is it?!

“Okay. So what coffee would you like? Espresso? Cappuccino?”

He laughed, “Hey, I’m just teasing but …”

I get pretty mad with this boy, “But?”

“Umm … If you have and if you would, can you make one for me? An espresso would be delighted.”

I walked to him and kiss slightly on his cheek, “That. Is. Your. Espresso.” Yeah, I could see him blushing and feel his cheek burning of my sudden kiss. Haha, gotcha!

We ended our breakfast quite early today and we walk to school like bunch of pre-school kids. Walking together with our hand holding and swing it back and forth.

“___-ah, are going to meet your tutor today?” he asked out of the blue.

“I’m not sure. But, I’ll look for him if I remembered, about it.” I answered him back. I looked back at my watch, oh it’s time. “I gotta run. Bye now.” I waved at Daehyun. “You’re going? Arasso. Annyeong~” he waved back.

“Oh Daehyun-ah.” I called him back and I looked around, nobody’s here, another revenge would do.

“Nae?” I walked further to him and I hugged him tight. “Aww. I know you’re gonna miss me a lot. I’ll wait for you at the main gate. Arasso?” I nodded. Before I take another step to go to class, I peek him AGAIN at his cheek and ran.

“Annyeong~” and now Daehyun will be walking back to his class in red blushing.

 

MINHYUK’S POV:                                                                                                                                                            

TUTOR? I’M A TUTOR? TO WHOM? AM I THAT VERIFIED TO BE SOMEONE’S TUTOR? MAN, YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!

“I heard you have a student to tutor on.” Eunkwang asked Minhyuk which cut Minhyuk’s mind wandering around

“Yeah.” I answered back short

“You know who?” Changseob asked.

“Not really. I heard humours that she’s a transferred student and …”

“YOUR STUDENT IS A GIRL?!” both Eunkwang and Changseob spoke at the same time.

“I’m proud of my hyung.” Ilhoon begin to spoke.

“JINX!” They said it again. “Double jinx!” again. “Triple jinx!!” I’m annoyed.

“Okay! Okay I get it with the entire jinx coming. Yes, my student is a girl.” I raised my voice a little bit and some of the kids in the class look at us, being too noisy.

“Chill bro!” Eunkwang pleased.

“When you’ll meet her? When you’ll tutoring her?” Peniel asked. He suddenly showed up without a single sound with it. “Yah! Are you killing your hyungs?!” I asked him while touching my chest for the sudden shock.

He giggles, “Mianhae.”

“I don’t know. But …” and so the teacher comes in.

“Take your places kids.” Mr. Park, please? Don’t interrupt will I’m talking with my friends. ‘To-be-continued’ I mouthed them.

“Today, I shall teach you about _______. The definition of $*%%@#!#%$*” I can’t concentrate with this. I kept on remembering about the tutor thing-y.

“Open your workbook to page 107 and do all…” WHAT?! There are like 100’s of questions. I can’t afford my energy to do it.

“What?! No! I have other subjects too. They’re already giving me tonnes of homework. I’m just hoping that you’ll reduce it? Please~” said Eunkwang to Mr. Park. Well, everybody is at shocked at first, but later on, we agreed with him.

Mr. Park took his time thinking. “Okay. I’m not reducing the work I’ve given. BUT! You may pass it up to me by next week Thursday. Are you agreed?”

“NAE~” Everyone answered back in unison. So, everybody had gone wild just because we can pass it up by next Thursday. It’s like 10 days from today…

“I’m expecting you to finish it up. I gave you 10 days.” Mr. Park continues.

“Expecting when you’re not expecting, songsaengnim? Peniel asked. Is he talking about the movie or the situation right now? Cause most of us doesn’t understand you.

“I’ll be expecting.” Mr. Park answered. Yeah, he’s talking about the situation right now.

So now, everyone is doing their homework quietly. His lecture was about 1hr and half and we got another half an hour to do before recess coming.

*DING-DING*

“You’re dismissed. Except …” Exception? Who will it be?

“Lee Minhyuk. I need to talk to you.” ME?! What? I’ve done nothing wrong. I always do my work. Someone tapped my shoulder, “Good luck.” It’s Eunkwang.

I walk forward to the teacher’s table in front. “You’ve done nothing wrong.” Okay, first phase is cleared.

“Did you know about the tutoring thing? Your name is there.” I nodded. “Y-yeah. I know about it.”

“She’s my class student. She’s a great student. She just moved here 2 months ago from Malaysia.” Hold on a sec! It means, that I have to tutor her like everything? Woah, I think this is too much.

Second phase: PASS!

“Do you know anything about her? Did you get her port folio?” Third phase: FAIL! I know nothing about her. Wait, it means that she has my port folio too, am I right?

I shake my head, “No.”

He hands out ‘my student’ port folio. “You’ll get everything about her in here. I wish you luck.” I look at her port folio, she’s an excellent student.

“You’re dismissed.” Mr. Park walked out and left me alone I the class.

I walked out and head to the café. I looked back to her port folio. She looks beautiful in her passport-sized picture. What, am I thinking?

“Yah! Aren’t you going to eat?” Eunkwang asked. I looked back at him in blank expression, “I don’t think so. Even, I’m not hungry.” I looked away.

“Oh! Hyung, you’ve her port folio.” Said Peniel. Both Eunkwang and Changseob said back, “Can I see?” and they glared to each other.

“Yeah, it’s JINX!” I said back to them. Our table then turned back in quiet since everyone back to their eating program. I looked around and looked out to the open area.

‘Isn’t that her?’ I mumbled. “What did you say?” Eunkwang asked. I shake my head nothing. I open her port folio and looked back to her picture, it is her! I gotta meet her.

“I’m going now. See you guys around.” I stood up and walk away.

 

YOUR POV:

I wandered around the café to find a suitable place. I found it, but it’s too noisy. So, I head outside. Yes, an empty table. Just a perfect moment right now!

I sat under the shady tree. This time I’m alone. Yong Guk’s is nowhere to be found. I have no mood to study, yeah let me just finish my reading.

*TEET-TEET* Oh, Yong Guk texted me.

 

To: Jagiya

From: Yong Guk

Jagiya~ I miss so much. Sorry, I can’t be with you right now. The teachers made me to help them with some papers in the staff room :’((

 

To: Jagiya

From: _____

I MISS YOU TOO :* Hey, its fine. I hope you had you meals even you’re helping those teachers >:)

 

To: Jagiya

From: Yong Guk.

I’ve ate. Don’t worry. How about you? Still munching your apple while reading?

 

To: Jagiya

From: _____

I am reading and I ate earlier, ya’ know~

 

To: Jagiya

From: Yong Guk

Hehe. Hey, I gotta go now. Take care alright? Love you sunshine~

 

To: Jagiya

From: _____

Aww. I’ll take care of myself. You too, okay? Love you too baby~ :***

 

So, that’s why I love my Yong Guk, so much. Sometimes I get annoyed with him asking me to do aegyo. Mai gawd~ Get your senses Yong Guk.

I continued my reading. I sense somebody coming to the table that I’m sitting. ‘It’s just my feeling’, I spoke to myself.

I looked back in front of me, there’s a boy smiling, sitting in front of me. He’s not a normal boy that I usually met, he look different. He looks, beautiful, flawless like an angel. Oh, am I seeing this thing, is a real thing?

“U-umm … Hello. You must be ____, right? ____ Lee?” he asked. I closed my book and put it away and looked back at his daring brown almond eyes.

I nodded, “Yeah. You must be my tutor, right?” I hands out my hand for a hand shake and he look back at me in weird expression. Right, Koreans bowed to each other as greeting.

“Sorry. I’m still confused here.” I looked down, embarrassing. “It’s fine. That’s why I’m here to tutor you.” He giggles.

“I must be rude, sorry. My name is ….” He was about to said his name and someone yelled at the back.

“Minhyuk-ah! We’re going to the class now. See ya’!” said a boy with brunette hair. His hair’s weird, but looks good on him.

Ah! His name is Minhyuk. “Hello Minhyuk-sshi.” I stood up and bow. He stood up and bow.

Awkward. Moment. Is. Back.

“Ah …” both of us said it. “Ladies first.” He continued.

“So, umm … ah … how does this tutor takes place? And who’s that?” I asked.

“I have no idea about it. But, one sure thing I’ll tell you if I know about it. That’ my friend. I’ll introduce you them later.” He continued.

I looked back at my watch 30mins to go, before the second period starts.

“I gotta run now.” I stood up and mentioned to him.

He looked back at his watch, “We have like 30mins to go, you know? It’s kinda early.”

“It is. But, my next period is a great teacher which is …  complicated to …. say.” I paused.

He nodded, “I understand.”

“Bye~” I waved and walk away.

“Wait.” I stopped at looked behind.

“I-I umm … I …”

“You need my number, do you?” I could guess him right. Why does he need to be stutter? What’s the matter?

I wrote my number on a small piece of paper and hand out to him. “You can talk to me anytime.”

“Oh! And please assume that I’m just like one of your friend and not your student. It would be great.” I smiled at him and walked away.

I walked back to class with a happy feeling. Smiling like a fool. I’m enjoying this moment, alone. I wonder how Yong Guk’s tutor ‘first meet’ goes.

 

His name is Minhyuk, and he’s my tutor.


HAVE YOU GUYS WATCH BAP'S STOP IT MV?! OMG! THEIR BLONDE HAIR IS BACK! PROUD OF THEM :'D

IF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T , CHECK OUT THE VIDEO LINK BELOW. OH, AND PLEASE VOTE FOR THEM FOR 'BEST ROOKIE' AWARD :) PWETTY PWETTY PLEASE~

http://www.youtube.com/user/TSENT2008?gl=US&feature=watch