Things Just Get to Start

Noticed

YOUR POV:

I wonder why my alarm didn’t alarm me today. My eyelids start to open slowly and found Yong Guk sleeping soundly in front of me. Even though he’s sleeping, I could see his smile, sweet smile.

What a peaceful night. Wait, I felt something on my waist. It couldn’t be? We didn’t do anything last night?! or did we? I began to panic. I looked down under the blankets. It was Yong Guk’s hand hugged my waist, and I’m still wearing my clothes. It just that my top slightly revealed which I just thought …. You know what I mean.

I looked back up, Yong Guk staring while smiling at me. Our faces were 1 inch in distance. “We didn’t do anything tonight.” He, straight forwardly spoke. “I-I … din-didn’t think of anything.”  I answered him back. He leaned closer for morning kiss. Tiny stars sparkled in my head when our lips meet. He hugged my body closer and I placed my hands on his neck and playing with his hair in the same time.

He begins to give out the kisses deeper. One of his slide backside of my top and begin to unhook my bra. I whispered, “Oppa, did you know that we have school today?” all his actions immediately stop, like a hang computer. He shakes his head, “I know but, I’m not in my house now, so I don’t have uniform to wear.” He then pouts. “Can we just skip school today?” and he begins to moves closer. I sat up, grabbed the towel and head to the bathroom.

I wrapped myself in a towel; I forgot to take omma’s bathrobe. The towel itself revealed half of my thigh. Actually, it revealed almost all my thigh. I unlocked the door and head outside. I found Yong Guk sitting at the edge of the bed, with his bare torso. OMG! It’s just purrrfect! Gah, you’re a beautiful creature, ya’ know?

I was played with my own imagination and I didn’t realised, that I still looking at Yong Guk. “Like what you see?” he smirked. I looked away and blushed. He walk closer made an eye-contact with me, “You should you use to it. Sometimes I just wear only boxers in the house.” He just turns into a ert person this morning. Apologise him, please. “But this is my house.” I told him. “Don’t say I didn’t have you any warning.” He smirked again and peeked at the side of my lips.

I hand him a towel and he went to the bathroom to take his shower. I wore a loose white tee with black skinny jeans. I took Yong Guk’s phone and tapped in ZELO’s number into my phone.

 

To: ZELO

From: ____

ZELO-ah~ Good morning! Could you please bring over Yong Guk’s uniform? You know my house right?

This is your noona ;)

 

I bet he was damn excited. He replied back within split of seconds.

 

To: Noona

From: ZELO

Noona~ I missed you so much! Arasso. I’ll bring over. Of course I know where your house is.

 

To: ZELO

From: _____

Aww, I missed you too! :* Be here within 10 minutes can you?

 

To: Noona

From: ZELO

*BBUING BBUING* Nae~

 

I carefully look behind, and Yong Guk still having his morning shower. I walk back to my room to take my uniform and set my books into the bag. Daehyun is still, in his peaceful sleeping. Nah, I won’t disturb him. He looks decently handsome, with perfect sculpture on every piece on him.

I leaned forward and kissed his forehead. “You’ve got school today. Don’t be late.” I shake his hair. He just nods.

I went back to omma’s room. Yes, I found Yong Guk again with his bare torso. But this time, is even horrified? He’s in total wet from the shower and only towel hanging from his hips. Definitely, reveals his muscular body and defined abs.

“Jagiya, I think you’re already falling in love with my body.” He smirked and walked closer to me. “You smell good.” I mumbling as I buried my head on his bare chest. “Wanna continue what we stop last night?” Oh no, I need to off now. PRESS THE OFF BUTTON!

I ran out from the room and when back to my room and stare at sleeping Daehyun. He won’t wake up until someone wakes him.

“Daehyun-ah! Wakey wakey! It’s already 7 a.m. You don’t want any bad records right?” he shrugged and sat up. He still looks unconscious. I pinched his cheek, so that he’ll felt awake.

 

YONG GUK’S POV:

Her face went pink when she saw I’m half . Well, I just came out from the bathroom. What would she expect? It’s better half than fully . That’ll be her worst nightmare.

I’m so lucky to have a girlfriend like my jagiya.

I found myself at the kitchen. What should I make for breakfast, for two? Ah, Daehyun’s here too, so breakfast for three. Gah! I just made extra. I made English breakfast today. Some bacon, scramble eggs and English teas, of course.

*DOORBELL*

I head to the door and I found a tall boy wearing a red beanie. He looks familiar.

[A/N: I WANT TO SEE HIM IN RED BEANIE!! ARGH. SORRY, JUST PROCEED]

“ZELO!” I asked him in shocked. Why is he here?

“Hyung~” he then hugged me. He makes his steps in side the house and sat on the couch, playing with his phone.

“Why are you here?” I asked him. He looked back at me and he was about to answered back.

“I asked him to come.” I looked behind; ____ is with Daehyun head downstairs. “I asked him to bring your uniform.” She smiled. How could I be mad when she always acts like this?

 “Mind to join us for breakfast?” ____ asked ZELO. He shakes his head as no. “I should be leaving now. I have stuff to do at school. Annyeong~” he waves.

Me, myself, having breakfast with ____ and Daehyun in silence. Are we at the cemetery? Or I’m having the breakfast alone? I just keep myself shut, since both of them dig in their food like there’s no tomorrow.

“Go and change. Let me clean this is up with Daehyun.” She mentioned me as I have finished.

So, basically three of us to school, still in silence. As we arrived, Daehyun made his way. So, now it’s just me and jagiya.

“Are you okay?” I asked her in concerned.

She nodded, “Yeah, sure.” I hold her waist and drag her closer to mine. She blushed. “Wouldn’t it be inappropriate if we are like this?” she whispered. I just smiled.

We entered the class and found ____’s place full of presents. There are few students in the class looking at our place, which almost look like the bottom of Christmas tree.

Most of it from BABY’s as a congratulate present. Rumours really spreading out. Some of it from the boys and even dongsaengs asking to be theirs. My eyes went round and my fists turn red when read their messages.

One of the messages that make me wants to kill them:

____-ah,

I know you’ll find too many presents on your table today. When the first time I saw you, you captured my heart as you won’t let it go. Yong Guk is nobody for you. I am much better than him. So, would you be mine? Love you always :D

My fists were tight as balls. I want to know who this guy is and I really want to chop his head off and made as my room decoration!

 

YOUR POV:

I saw Yong Guk’s face full of emotions; I mean bad emotions as he read the boys’ messages.

“Jealous?” I smirked.

“NO!” Aha! Big, fat liar. I could tell Yong Guk. “Jagiya, don’t worry. I won’t fell for any guy unless it is you.” I whispered.

I could felt his heart were back as normal. He leaned in and some kids stopped our moves, “PDA.”

The teacher comes in, oh Mr. Park! I haven seen him in ages. “Ah! Miss Lee, I sense you have a lot of secret admirers.”

“N-nae?” This guy really, I don’t think he really suits to be a teacher.

“You can open those presents when you’re going back. Now class, let’s get started with our lesson.” Most of the kids need him to stop being serious when teaching, including myself. He’s like wearing a mask which keeps different types of ‘himself’.

The class proceed as normal. “DING-DING* “RECESS!” Yelled a boy from the edge of the class. “You don’t have any homework. But, please study for the next semester. Thank you class.” Mr. Park speaks.

“Nae~” everyone answered back in unison.

I walked to the café with Yong Guk. He clasped my fingers and won’t let it slipped. I was blushed.

Yet, I could hear some girls were calling names as they were jealous.

“That’s the …” ? I think you’re the .

“Evil . I curse you! F***!”

“She shouldn’t be here. Get lost !” I feel like, bursting my eyes in to tears. Yong Guk could felt it as I was clasping tighter his fingers. “Don’t worry. I’ll protect you.”

I couldn’t hold it anymore. My tears running down my cheeks and thank god nobody’s at the hallway this time. Yong Guk hugged me and hummed to soot me.

We sat on the table that full of chaotic and playful boys. ‘I’ll get yours.’ Yong Guk mouthed to me and I nodded. I was facing Youngjae and Himchan. Daehyun still in the line getting the food.

Himchan stood up and sat next to me. “____-ah, what happen to your eyes? Did you just cry?”

I nodded, slowly.

He placed his hand on my shoulder to comfort, “Hey, don’t worry. We’ll always by your side and we’ll always support you.” He smiled. Aww, Himchan!

Both Yong Guk and Daehyun sat at the table. And we start to eat.

“Noona! Do you want to join the vocal class with me this Wednesday?” Youngjae asks out of the blue.

“Molla.” I answered back.

“Please?*bbuing-bbuing*” Aigoo! His aegyo is irresistible.

“Alright. I’ll join you.” I smiled and he went pretty excited just for a vocal class.

*DING-DING*

“Recess is over. Hope to see you guys at the main gate. Later dude~” Himchan said.

They’re hugging to each other. Youngjae ruffles my hair, Daehyun caressed my cheek and Himchan winked at me. And that’s the weirdest thing ever, I still can’t move over with it.

“Lets walk together to class. Okay?” Yong Guk said in pleasant.

I nodded, “Ka-ja.”