Finale

Noticed

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

 “____! You better take your bags down. Your flight will off within 2 more hours.” Dad sounded from downstairs.

____ dragged her luggage downstairs and sat on the couch. “Hey dad! I’ll be visiting you soon alright? Don’t take it seriously.” ____ hugged her dad for the last. “Yeah. I see you soon. Maybe the next school holiday? Or during the Christmas?” dad held her shoulders.

Dania and Alyssa just watch and wait for their turns. “I’m gonna miss you lot, okay? Good luck with Xavier!” ____ hugged Dania. “I’m gonna miss you more, chingu. I’ll recommend you some Korean boys if you want?” ____ showed her thumbs up.

“Okay. Let’s get going.” Dad took ____’s luggage and placed in the car’s bonnet. During the ride, nobody spoke, not even a bit. Dania and Alyssa fell asleep since the ride took about 2 hours, while ____ admiring the view outside.

“We’re here.” Dad pulled the car, I mean parked the car and the girls stepped out from the car. Dania and Alyssa had their last hug before ____ stepped into the departure gate.

 

~~~~~

 

“News on 3. A plane carried in total 358 passengers including the cabin crew just crashed on Incheon International Airport 1 hour ago…” Daehyun’s eyes begin to stick on the TV.

“O-omma!” omma came from the kitchen and sat with the Daehyun. “Wasn’t ____ returned to-today?” omma stuttered. Daehyun rounded his eyes. Both of them changed and went to the airport.

Omma begin to sob as she waits for ____ to arrive. “Omma?” ____ called from her back. Omma turned and relieve that ____ is fine. “I thought you’re already gone.” ____ soot her mom back, “That’s the other plane.”

“Let’s get you home” DaeHyun spoke.

 

~~~~~

 

5 years worth of waiting, finally Yong Guk took ____ as his wife. “You’re lucky getting him!” Daehyun hugged ____ for the last time. “Yeah, after this, it’ll be your time next.” ___ smirked.

“And now I pronounced you husband and wife.” Said the priest. Yong Guk leaned and kissed ____ on the lips.

“So now, we’re official?” Yong Guk teased. “Pabo! Of course we are!” ____ hit slightly on his arm. They slightly laughed.

 

~~~~~~

 

So now, they’re almost had their 1 year anniversary and both of them waits for their first child. “Daddy can’t wait!” Yong Guk spoke to ____’s stomach. “Your father is one weird guy.” ____ mehrong.

Yong Guk giggled as he pinched her nose. “It’s a girl right?” ____ asked. “As the doctor said, and she’ll be beautiful as you.” ____ blushed.

They didn’t expect it too be so early, since only some people get pregnant right after their marriage. It’s one lucky wish for them.

“I’ll name her Bang Min Ri. How’s that?” ____ asked Yong Guk. He nodded, “That’s just nice.”

 

And they lived happily ever after.


 *bowed-90-degree*

I'm sorry that i have to end it so early

I didn't expect to go this way. 

Thank for all this time waiting for me to update and subcribe to my story.

Your comments do motivate me to update :)

Thanks a lot and I'm deeply sorry :'(

kamsahamnida~

xoxo :)

Oh, and I'm still in going with my another seriel fic with Eunkwang BTOB as the main.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/304593/it-was-a-long-journey-for-us-arrangedmarriage-jieun-seunghyun-btob-eunkwang