The First Warning

Noticed

[A/N: Mainly, this chapter is only your POV.]

YOUR POV:

“Class has begun. Everyone please sit.” Miss Clarissa announced. Ah, biology, human biology. Today is about Human breathing system. Okay, this gotta be good.

“So, as you can see the alveoli in the human heart …. So that’s the human heart was about.” I noticed that Yong Guk keeps on yawning interval of 2 minutes. Yes, my Yong Guk felt boring for this class.

*DING-DING*

“Please right this chapter properly. I don’t want any of you getting D- for your biology paper.” D-? I use to get C+ but still, I’m no good in this. It’ll be better if start from now. Next 2 hours would be P.E.

All of us head to the gym. Obviously, Mr. Sam would split us into two, the girls and the boys. One thing for sure, why would he make us calling him Sam since his Korean name is Shin Myeong-Baek? European wants to be? Songsaengnim?

Wait, P.E in two hours? I hate when they changed the class schedule out of sudden. The subject that’ll be taking over is gonna be a tired some. I don’t know how much calorie I burned since, we’re playing dodge ball and basketball. And we did the fitness test earlier, my thigh bone almost came out from the leg and I could feel it like its broken!

“Thank you for your cooperation for today. Class dismissed.” BOOM! Everyone lay down. All of us, panting for air.

I lay down next to Yong Guk. We were holding hands. And our breaths were hard to take in the air.

“I’m tired, too tired. I think my muscles are worn out.” Said a girl

“If my muscles aches and I can’t move tomorrow, I’m sure he’ll be dead.” Said a boy.

“Oh, Miss Lee, the new girl, I need to talk to you now.” I sat up, “I’ll be fine.” I whispered to Yong Guk.

“Today, you’ll have an extra class. It’s for the newly transferred students. I hope you could come since the class is only half an hour. It’s at second floor class D-5. Do you have any plans after school?” he speaks too fast, just like listening to Jay-Z rapping.

“Ani, I don’t. I’ll come to the class.” I nodded confidently.

“I’m glad. It won’t be problem for you too. The class is held in fully English.” He explained more.

“Oh, you should take a shower now; the class will be started in 15 minutes.”

I ran back to Yong Guk. “Hey, I have to go to the special class. It’s for the new students. It’s about 30 minutes. I’ll met you at the main gate then.” He holds my wrist and drags me closer to him. He gives a light kiss on my lips. It’s wet but sweet.

I quickly ran to the shower room and get ready. Thank god I brought my Chanel’s perfume, I sprayed it all over. I proceed to the second floor and found the D-5 class. ‘I hope I’m not late’ I murmured.  I knock the door and came in.

“Ah! You came? Please take a seat.” I smiled at the teacher, I suppose to call? I take a glanced at the students. I saw Daehyun, he winked. OMG! I’m blushed. I sat next to this girl; her name is Chorong, Park Chorong.

“Hi. I’m ____, ____ Lee.” I greet to her.

She smiled. “Hey, I’m Chorong, Park Chorong.” I look again around the class; there are a quite numbers of students here.

“So, are you a transferred student?” she asked. I stop my searching and look back at her. “Ah, actually I moved here 2 months ago. How about you?” I asked her back.

“I’m a transferred student from Japan…”

“Jijja? Your Korean is good.” I interject.

She giggles, “It’s because my parents are both Korean. They migrated to Japan because of work.” She explained. I won’t tell about mine since she didn’t ask.

“Okay, calm down people. I know you guys excited. Settle down.” The ‘teacher’ spoke.

“My name is Andrew Plain. I’m a half American and Korean, but I don’t have the Korean name as you noticed…”

Everyone laughs. All of us concentrate carefully to him.

“So, all of you here must be lucky get transferred here. Well, it’s one of the best schools in Seoul. Basically, you’ll get a tutor when you admit in…”

Wait, a tutor? I didn’t know this one.

“I’ll read out your names with your tutor.” My name was after 3 girls’ name. “____ Lee you are with Minhyuk, Lee Minhyuk. Daehyun you’re with Hyun Joong, Kim Hyun Joong. Park Chorong, you’re with Yong Guk, Bang Yong Guk…” So Mr. Andrew continues until all students have their named call.

She’s lucky to have my jagiya.

“That’s all for today. I hope we could get more gathering like today. You’re dismissed.” He bowed and left us.

Majority, the kids in our class didn’t know who their tutor is. So am I! Mr. Andrew walked back in, “Oh, their port folio is on the table.” Everyone rushed to see who their tutor is was.

I got Minhyuk. The excellent guy in the first class. Yeah, I noticed he’s with his friends that named their selves BTOB. Kinda weird, having this guy. He’s cute though! OMG! What the hell am I thinking?!

I bowed to Chorong and head out from the class. The school was in silence though. Nobody’s there. I walk down the stairs and I heard someone’s footsteps. Nah! It must be one of the students. I looked behind nobody’s there.

I face back in front. I was deadly shocked! Our faces were 3 inch in distance. “Wha-what do you want?” I asked her.

She chuckles evilly.

“I suppose you don’t play a fool or you’ll get it.” I’m getting confuse.

“What do you mean?” I asked her back.

She raised her hand and almost slaps my face but someone stops her action. I bet it's one of her her friend “Hey, don’t act too much.”

“Don’t go near to Yong Guk or else … You don’t want to be ended like HaeRin” What? You’re threatening using Yong Guk’s name now. And who is this HaeRin?! I don’t understand. What the hell is she talking about?!

“This is the first warning I’m giving to you. Back off .” She walks away. I took my own time thinking, what she is trying to say. Great! I didn’t catch her name. I’m so genius!

I walked slowly. Her words echoed in my head, over and over again. “… Ended like HaeRin …. This is the first warning…” I found myself standing in front of my locker. I punched it hard. My knuckles were swollen and slowly turn to blue.

I head to the main gate and saw the boys, waiting for me. Himchan waved and yelled my name. Even Daehyun’s there!

“Yah! Why are you taking much time?” Himchan asks. I shake my head, “Nothing.” I made a fake smiled.

Youngjae looks down and saw my hand that was swollen and blue. “Noona, what happen to your hand?” he grabbed my hand and I pulled away.

“Oh, it’s just … nothing. I bang my hand accidently on the stair handle.” I’m good telling lies at these boys.

Yong Guk hugged me as he knew, I’m surrounding with his name and some girl name HaeRin all over my head. “Gwenchana?”

I nodded.

I hugged the boys and head home with Yong Guk. “Hey. I’ll be home late. I’m going to Himchan’s place tonight. Wanna come?” he asked.

I shake my head as refuse and smiled to him.

“Ka-ja.” He kissed my forehead as we took our own paths.

We both head home.  Yong Guk back to his home, and I’m all alone for now.

The question is who is HaeRin? And why Yong Guk? Why is that creepy girl giving me first warning?

 


Hey guys! Thanks for the new subscribers. *90-degree bow*

Actually, this is not i planned at first. But, when i type it, it's getting fun.

Who is HaeRin? What's her relation with Yong Guk? OMG! This is story is getting tensed. Even I'm the one who type it get's all the nervous.

I don't think I'll reveal on the next chapter. I't gonna be a long journey ;D

BTW, DID YOU GUYS WATCHED BAP TEASER?! ASDFGHJKASDNDEIJFUDIEPEEDPPN BEEP-BEEP. *DIED FOR 3 SEC*

It's awesome!!!

Love y'all! <3