Who Did?

Noticed

YOUR POV:

Why mom need to move? And why do I have to follow her? Why can’t I just stay with dad?! I just hope that dad would stop me from going with mom, but NO he’ll never did that. Just apart from my dream.

S. Korea wasn’t as I expected before. The people, the food and their culture literally proved it were different. Oh, it’s just nice. I think I’ll never regret of this. But I won’t tell mom how I really about it. Let it be my dirty little secrets.

That’s what I thought last week, when I arrived. Today, my first day at school. I hope it’ll be just the way it is…

I waited at the office for Mr. Park, my first teacher to met, my class teacher and my English teacher. From his appearance, I noticed that he looks young. I wonder if he’s married. Or is he is still single? WTH am I thinking?!

“Miss ___, you’re here? I’ve been expecting you to come here a bit late today, since it’s your first day here.” Asked by Mr. Park. A great morning speech from him, I guess.

“Y..yes. I just arrived. My mom has a meeting this morning, so I had to be early today.” I answered back in stutter and I smiled at him.

Wait, why am I like this? Maybe he’s too handsome, too gorgeous, too charming to look while talking. Okay, I really need a slap at my face now! I need to awake from my own world!

“Miss ____, are you okay?” Mr. Park in confusion asked you while arranging some papers. Well, obviously he asked, I murmured and smile alone while staring, I mean looking at him. But, I don’t mind at all.

“Well, your first lesson is about to start and teacher in charge is me. So, let me bring you to class.” He commands, and he flashed his smile. Oh, how beautiful! Am I secretly falling in love with him?! I hope not, not with my own teacher.

I just followed whatever that been told from Mr. Park. I felt like my brain is being controlled with Mr. Park. Last week, I attend the grade exam, I passed and I am now in class 5A1. I heard this is one of the elite class, but don’t expect much from the students. Hmm, this reminds me why?

 

YONGGUK’S POV:

Ah, I’m too lazy and to sleepy to be at school today. Eoteokhe? Should I or shouldn’t I go back home after school since I have music class to attend. Normally, if I’m too lazy, I would definitely skip!

“MR. PARK IS ON HIS WAY!” said a boy who just entered the class. He continued.

“… WITH A NEW STUDENT. A GIRL.” The class suddenly went in silence then continued with whispering who would it be. My eyes suddenly enlarged and my pupil focused at the door, panting.

Literally, I don’t feel sleepy anymore. I just keep my eyes focus at the door for Mr. Park with the new student. The doorknob slowly turned and Mr. Park walked in with the new student.

”Good morning class. Now, before we start our lesson for today I would to introduce your new class mate, ____ Lee. ____, would you like to introduce yourself?” Mr. Park looked at the girl and smiled.

“Anyonghaseyo, I’m ____ Lee. I’m just transferred here from Malaysia and I hope we can be friends.” She bowed and smiled.

‘____ … Lee …’ I speak to myself. Oh, she’s a beautiful creature. She has a beautiful smile and I just, couldn’t resist it.

When I saw her, smiled, and I was like ‘goddess from heaven’ had arrived. When she mentioned ‘… we could be friends’ I really want to be more than friends. I have a strong feeling on her, and why am I getting this? But I’m pretty sure it’s a good sign. Technically, I lost my mind for a while.

“Miss ____, you can choose whom you want to be seated with.” In the class, there are 4 empty spots. 1 in the front, with a geek, 2 in the middle with an average person and 1 more spot at the back, which is the sit next to mine. It had been emptied since … umm … I can’t even remember. But my ‘bff’ said that “… there’ll be no girls will be sitting next to you. Dude, your appearance resembles cod-hearted person. So, no girls would be dare to sit next to you or even look at you!” I think, I’ll be agreed with that.

She looked at the empty spots and tried to make any recall about each place. When she had overall look, she begin to walk. She passed the front spot, she forward her steps to mid-section. She passed both of it. She continued, and I’m totally surprised. She really chose to sit next to me. Woah.

“Okay, Miss ___, you had made your decision?” Mr. Park asked. And she nodded.

“May I continue today’s lesson?” She nodded, again and flashed her smile. Omo. So cute. I think I can survive by just looking at her everyday. She’s like that the tiny little puzzle that completes me inside out.

 

YOUR POV:

I walked and chose to sit next to this guy, Bang Yong Guk. Obviously, I knew his name from his nametag that he wore. He looks fine, to be my new friend. Oh, he’s good looking too!

But I noticed once, when I sat next to him, other students were whispered to each others and looking. Well, I think there’s nothing is suspicious about this guy, right?

“Hi! I’m Yong Guk, Bang Yong Guk.” He introduces himself with his deep, husky voice.

“Hey. I’m ____, ____ Lee.” I introduced and smiled.

The class literally ‘worked’ as usual. Nothing’s odd, since it’s English, I’m master of it. Class ended and Mr. Park walked out from the class.

I really, really wanted to start a conversation with Yong Guk but he seemed busy in his own world too. Maybe next time then. So, my body’s just here in the class, but my mind flew away to Neverland to meet Peter Pan

The bell rang. I packed my books for the next subject, but the bell rang was too long and loud. Everybody thought there’s damage in the digital bell.  Later, the kids started to panic. The speaker at the class corridor worked, I thought it were only for display since it looks antique.

“ATTENTION TO ALL STUDENTS! THERE IS FIRE AT THE CHEMISTRY LAB. PLEASE GATHER AT THE SCHOOL FIELD, I REPEAT PLEASE GATHER AT THE SCHOOL FIELD. PLEASE USE THE EMERGENCY EXIT AND DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT PUSH AGAINST EACH OTHER AT THE EXIT.”

OH GOD! First day at school and there’s a fire on the same day. Aigoo, I knew nothing about the school. I don’t even know where the heck the school field anyway. The school is huge! I looked back at Yong Guk, as he’s getting ready to ‘run’.

“Yong Guk-ah, can I walk with you. I really know nothing about the school and I’m afraid.” I asked him.

He looked at me and didn’t answer.

 

YONG GUK’S POV:

Eoteokhe? When she asked, I barely knew what to answer back. My tongue freeze and made me hard to talk. Suddenly, my talk sense had come back to me and let me speak.

“Just follow me, okay? Don’t be afraid. I’ll protect you.” I said to her.

But, she was in afraid and panicked of this situation. I grabbed her wrist, let her walk with me.

We were struggling between the students to find the exit. Suddenly, a student accidently hit my hand and made me released of her wrist. I was dragged and push further but I could barely see her in the crowd.

“ ____!! ____!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!” I shouted her name in the noise but I still can’t find her. 

I hope she’s find. Well, the students were obviously pushing each other and they’re being selfish just to be safe. I know, that nobody wanted to die, but seriously don’t pushed it makes you and other people hard to escape. Am I right?

All, I do is waiting at the hall that students will be used as a short-cut to the field. Maybe, I’ll see her and walked back together.

 

YOUR POV:

Seriously, who’s that kid that ‘accidently’ hit my wrist?! I fell on the floor. Nobody recognized I’m here. I’m so much in pain. I stood up and looked back, Yong Guk isn’t there. Where is he?

I am struggling between the kids, and they pushed each other to survive to get out from the school. I felt on floor again. And this time, my ankle gets twisted. Oh, crap! Dear Lord, please save me.

I can’t see or hear in my surrounding. It’s damn noisy. I have to brace myself walk with twisted ankle to the exit. I just follow the kids. But the pain is getting worst. I lean myself to the wall to check my ankle. Suddenly, somebody pat my shoulder.

“Yah, what are you doing here? The school’s in fire! You should get out of here fast!” said a girl. She doesn’t look panicked at all. She walked into the hall, I follow behind. As I entered the hall, she wasn’t there. Am I seeing ghost now? Maybe, she’s already outside of the school.

I tried to hold the pain and walked towards the exit door. It’s so small, how can the students managed to get out?! I was pushed again, to the back and I couldn’t balance myself so I felt on the ground. I was far from the emergency exit.

I tried to stand up, but I can’t. I can’t hold this pain anymore. Suddenly, I heard a loud ‘BANG!’ and something fell on my head.

Then, everything turns into a complete black-out.

 

YONG GUK’S POV:

I’ve waited ___ at the emergency exit, but the kids seemed to pushed people around them so I circumvent other student mobbed. I wait and wait. And I saw her. She’s in a terrible condition. What happen to her? Why did she drag her leg? Pity her.

I make my move and walked towards her. But, it’s impossible to move in the crowd. I shouted her name, but she seem couldn’t hear it.

She felt on the floor. I panicked. I wish I could fly and go to her. She’s holding her pain, I can see it on her face. I heard clinging noise above my head. I looked up, and I saw the hall’s chandelier right above her is shaking. I thought it was the wind. But it wasn’t, I noticed it’s getting lower and lower.

I’m afraid if it fell on ____’s head. That would be another case. I just pray, and try to move in the crowd. The chandelier, serious put on a thrill moment when I watched.

But it’s too late.

 The chandelier fell on her and other students that were under it.

“_____!!!!” I shouted. I hope she’s still alive. The crowd went normal and I managed to escape and ran towards her. I remove the chandelier with other students help. I placed her on my lap and wake her up. Her body doesn’t show any movement, not even a single bit!

I carried her in my arm like the bridal style and went out from the hall. I look for Mr. Park. Thank god, I saw him and I ran to him.

“Mr. Park …” In this situation, I’m hard at finding words.

“OMG! Bang Yong Guk! What happen to her?! Quick get her to the ambulance.” I followed Mr. Park to the ambulance. I’m truly sorry for her, since it’s her first day and she involved in a serious accident.

 

YOUR POV:

I .. I still feel the pain not just at my ankle, my head is spinning and I felt like my head is gonna burst.

I try to open my eyes. I realized I’m obviously not at school. My room wall is not white-pale type and empty. Where am I? My head was facing the left side as it to the window. Oh, sunshine wakes me up.

I felt something is holding my right hand and I feel pain. I turned, it was Yong Guk, and he’s my blood. I’m in terrible shocked about this. He noticed I looked at him, he flashed his two fangs covered with my blood. He stood up, and went nearer to my face. I closed my eyes and my body’s shaking.

I opened back my eyes and look up, it was blurry.

“Are you alright?” ask by a man wearing a white robe. Am I dead?!

I cleared my vision, it was the doctor. I was relieved. This is the effects of watching Twilight, The Vampire Diaries and Teen Wolf. I need to stop watching it. That’s too scary. Damn scary!

The doctor smiled.

“Having a nightmare, eh?” asked by the doctor.

I just shut myself from talking but I leave my eyes open.

“Don’t worry, I’m just checking your pressure. You’ll be fine. You can discharge from the hospital this evening after everything is over.” He continued.

“My … my leg …” I point at it, and shocked with it covering with white bandages.

“Your ankle just twisted, nothing is broken or serious injured…” before the doctor could finished.

My mom barged in with open arms. She ran towards me and hugged tightly, I could barely grasp the air.

“Are you okay, ___? Who did this to you? Tell me, who did?!” I don’t think she’s talking, well asking. She spit the words too fast and I barely heard what she said. The doctor was looking in straight face.

“MOM! I’m fine. There’s nothing serious about it.” I calmed her.

“Well, your pressure is normal you can discharge after this. Madam, please follow me for some papers to sign.” He looked at her. He escorts my mom out and I waved at her.

I look to the left and to the right, nobody’s there. I’m completely alone in this room now. But, who did save me? Was it Mr. Park? The fire-fighter? Or even somebody that I couldn’t expect, Bang Yong Guk. It leaves with a huge question mark on it.

 

Who did save me?

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the long intro. Critism and comments are accepted. I'll try to continue this fic by this week.