Chanyeol being Mysterious

Chanyeol's Epic Fail

I got released from jail hospital today.

My bedroom’s gathered a layer of dust, and I know that Sehun hasn’t even bothered cleaning the house while I’ve been away.

Probably too busy getting lucky with Luhan.

What?

I mean what?

I look for my video camera that I’ve thrown into some drawer or other in my cupboard ages ago that I can’t really remember. Once I find it, I stick it on a high shelf and leave it on, facing the middle of my room with my worn carpet.

I march over to my bed, grab out my Macbook Pro from underneath it, sit on my bed and scroll through Tumblr for the 22nd time today.

“Chanyeol?”

“Baekhyun!”

I pat the bed next to me and he walks across, sitting next to me.

“What are you looking at?” he asks. I scowl and shut the lid.

“Nothing.”

“Why are you being so secretive recently?”

“I’m not being secretive.” Shifty eyes.

Chanyeol, you at this.

SHUT UP!

“Suuure.”

Baekhyun looks unconvinced.

“Sing for me?”

Baekhyun gives me one of the cutest smiles, and jumps up from his spot on the bed, standing right in the centre of my carpet. Perfect.

After he’s finished, I coax him out into the living room, where Sehun and Luhan are watching Twilight. Again.

Once I’m satisfied he’ll stay put, I run back into my room, take the memory card from the video camera and stick it with all of the paperwork into a manila envelope.

“I’ll be back soon!” I yell.















A week passes by quickly.

Baekhyun’s now a permanent resident at the apartment; we share a bed because I’m too stingy to buy him his own bed and I like the feeling of his warm body pressed against mine on a cool night.

He’s skinnier than me, and it’s easy to wrap my arms around him.

Sometimes I don’t even sleep because I’m too busy staring at his sleeping face, his lips curled up in a goofy smile.

And that’s how he awakens on that day.

“Chanyeol?”

He rubs his eyes cutely, his long fingers lightly smudging the eyeliner that’s managed to remain on his face for the duration of the night that he’d been too lazy to take off yesterday.

His voice has a rough tone to it, but I’m used to his morning voice.

If anything it makes him ier.

y y y Byun Baekhyun.

Yes, brain.

I’d ‘tap dat’.

BYUN BAEKHYUN IS MINE!

Hey, don’t mind me. Just trying to embody all of your pent up Byun Baekhyun feels in literary form.

What?

Nevermind.

“Hey Baekhyun, I’m going to take you out today, so dress up in something nice!” I proceed to leap out of the bed and gun it for the door.

I almost hit my head on the hallway’s pot plant in the process. I don’t even know how my head almost hit that.

You’re clumsy, Park Chanyeol.

I thought that was a fact universally acknowledged.

“Where are we going?” Byun Baekhyun asks.

I shrug.

“Somewhere.” I say mysteriously.

Baekhyun looks annoyed.

“You’ve been weird ever since you asked me to move in with you.” Baekhyun notes.

I shrug again.

“I’m not being weird. Wait, aren't I normally weird anyway?” I wave my hands in front of my face and wiggle my fingers strangely for good measure.

Baekhyun giggles.

"I mean weirder than usual. But weird is good!" Baekhyun exclaims quickly as he examines my pout.

Baekhyun an eyebrow.

“But seriously, where are we going?”

“Nowhere important. Don’t worry about it.”

I drag him out the door and into the car. I then remember I forgot the keys in my excitement and run back up to the apartment to grab them out of the fruit bowl. Sehun gives me a strange look.

“Why are you so bright today?” he asks. I poke a tongue out playfully and run back out the door.

"Sometimes I wonder if he's really a girl in disguise with those raging hormones," Sehun tells Luhan.

"HEY! I HEARD THAT!"





















The whole way there I’m smiling like a crack addict.

“What is going on?” Baekhyun asks again.

I grin wildly.

“You’ll find out eventually. But it’s a secret for now!”

Baekhyun pouts.


It takes me ages to find a park. Once I do, I grab Baekhyun’s hand and drag him around, looking for the address.

“Seriously, where are we going? I’m getting really worried you’ll get us lost in the middle of Seoul, Chanyeol!” Baekhyun complains.

He doesn’t mention the fact we’re still holding hands and getting funny looks from people everywhere, or that my palms are so sweaty.

Finally, I find the end of a long line of people, all dolled up and ready to audition.

“What’s going on?” Baekhyun growls lowly at me.

I laugh at his expression.

“You’re auditioning for SM Entertainment.”












“WHAT?”