Snow

Chanyeol's Epic Fail

 

“Where the am I?” I groan.

I’ve been walking for literally hours. I know because the one thing I actually did bring with me, my Pokémon watch, tells me it’s just about midnight.

There’s a weird sound and I jump, glancing quickly around me. I can hardly see anymore.

Chanyeol, that was your stomach.

Oh.

The night began with no clouds, but slowly they’ve covered the moon and the stars, my only sources of light. So I give up. I slump to the ground, cussing as I scratch my legs with a long tree branch, ripping a hole in my jeans.

I know I look like crap, like someone out of ‘Lost’ or some other stupid television series about dumb people walking around in a forest with no food and no water and nothing.

Park Chanyeol you happen to be one of those ‘dumb’ people.

Thanks.

Sarcasm?

You don’t say.

I roll myself over, letting my finger slide against the cut. I hiss, knowing there’s plenty of blood as I pull back a sticky finger.

Manager Oppa is not going to like this.

About an hour later I glance over at my watch, smiling because I was totally smart when I bought the one that glows in the dark, much to Sehun’s protest.

He said it was childish, I said it is the best thing that ever existed. The little Pikachu that sits on its face stares at me, willing its electrical power into my limbs, keeping me awake.

But I don’t want to stay awake…

I don’t want to face him. Maybe he’s right. Maybe I’m just like the rest of them.

I was too blind to see how much he trusted me and only me; I’m the real horrible person in this relationship.

What if he doesn’t want me anymore?

What if he can’t stand the sight of me because I couldn’t believe the truth, because I couldn’t believe that anyone could ever hurt him that way?

I’m so stupid.

I shiver, wrapping my thin cardigan even more closely around me. I was stupid enough to prove to Baekhyun that I didn’t need much to keep warm because I’m such a cool dude.

Cool dude? It sounds like you come from the ing 1970’s.

Brain, you’re swearing…?

Yep. ing freezing. How cold is it even? -11 degrees? That’s what the forecast said.

What?

I glance up, staring at the clouds above me. Surely enough, they’re excreting thick white powder all over the place.

Snow.

At first, it’s alright. I don’t mind a little of the stuff on me.

Then it gets heavier.

I try to lift my legs off the ground, but I can’t even move without balling my hand up in a fist and biting it with my teeth, it hurts so much. My other leg was already attacked by that bloody escalator, now I can hardly move an inch without holding back a strangled sob.

Chanyeol, you need to move.

I wait. The snow doesn’t seem to be letting up anytime soon, and it piles up around me, on top of me. I’m able to push it off, but the process is slow, and I can feel my fingers numbing.

Chanyeol…

I can hardly think anymore. My arms are heavy and I don’t want to move at all.

I try to keep myself afloat, but soon, I’m completely covered from head to toe in the white stuff. It presses down on me, and I can hardly breathe.

I close my eyes, tilting my head to the side. A little snow falls off my shoulders, and I can peak. I can’t focus too far, however. Everything’s blurry, and I’m not sure if it’s the actual snow or my brain finally freezing over.

I begin shaking uncontrollably.









“Help…”


It comes out in a voice I can hardly recognize. Raspy, lifeless. It can’t be me…











“Chanyeol?”

I think I’m hallucinating, but I holler out a ‘help’ once again. It’s the only option I have, really.

"Help..."










“Chanyeol?”

The voice is louder, but there is a ringing sound in my ears that buzzes over it, preventing my mind from tracing its direction, if it even has a direction in the first place.
















“Chanyeol?”

I hear a gasp, and hands moving above me; a heaviness lifted. I close my eyes, falling into unconsciousness.

I don’t know what the time is. I don’t know where I am. I don't know who it is helping me…















I don’t know if he still loves me.

























All I do know is that I still love him.