Battle Scars

Chanyeol's Epic Fail

 

"So EXO-M are flying back to Korea, huh?"
 
"Yep." Sehun responds.
 
I give him a glance from my spot on the couch. It's been seven weeks since he last saw Luhan, and as far as I can remember, that's the longest he's spent away from that annoying Twilight-obsessed geek.
 
I can already see stupid Bella in my brain. Yes, Sehun will totally get that DVD out of the cupboard.
 
"Don't even," Suho groans.
 
"Luhan likes it, so we're watching it, Leader." Sehun growls.
 
Suho mumbles something under his breath and walks out of the room.
 
I'm curled up on the couch with Byun Baekhyun. He's wearing a light cardigan and his favorite sweatpants; the clothes he wears when he doesn't want to do anything.
 
"Baekhyun, why don't we go out somewhere so Luhan and Sehun can you know..."
 
Kyungsoo nods.
 
"There's a nice Italian down the street."
 
"Meh."
 
I smirk at Byun Baekhyun, receiving a scowl in return.
 
"Why can't we just order a pizza?" He grumbles.
 
"Woah, someone's on their period," Kai laughs. I punch him on the arm.
 
"Ow, what was that for?" He complains.
 
"Anyone who insults my Byun Baekhyun insults me."
 
Baekhyun gives me a smile.
 
"Hey, how about we just go to a hotel room, just the two of us?" I ask.
 
Baekhyun shakes his head.
 
"I think I can endure Twilight if it means sitting here with you."
 
I want to combust into a puddle of feels all over the ground. My brain is literally mush.
 
"Er... OK."
 
And once again, my brain fails to work. Which means my use of the Korean language is once again hindered.
 
"Well we'll all just have to order a pizza for all of EXO then." Kyungsoo announces to the room.
 
"Unless you want me to cook something?"
 
Kai smirks.
 
"Why don't you cook something up for me later?" He asks saucily.
 
"Oh God, shut up Kai!" Suho yells from the other room.
 
I faintly hear a 'surrounded by ed up pubescent teenagers' before a door is slammed.
 
I know Suho misses Lay. Those two hit it off big time that first day, and Suho's totally quiet whenever Lay's in the room.
 
I pull a blanket over me and Baekhyun as Sehum organises Twilight. A few seconds later, there is a knock on the door.
 
"Is it always this cold in Korea?" Kris complains as he pushes the front door open.
 
I notice snow has piled itself up on our front door step, almost three centimetres high.
 
"What, you're Canadian you idiot." Suho growls.
 
"What the hell about being Canadian?" Kris yells.
 
"Aren't you used to it?" Kyungsoo asks.
 
"He can ice skate heaps good," I interject.
 
"And you can't." Kris retorts.
 
"Pooface."
 
"Language!" Sehun yells.
 
"What the dude, I didn't even swear!" I scream back.
 
"Don't you have Luhan's lips to kiss or something?"
 
"He's jet lagged, OK. I'm taking him to bed." Sehun growls.
 
"Whatever."
 
I shuffle over, letting Chen and Xiumin squeeze themselves onto the edge of the couch.
 
"What are we eating?" Chen asks as his stomach grumbles.
 
"You're always complaining!" Kris shouts.
 
"SHUT UP LUHAN IS TRYING TO SLEEP YOU IDIOTS."
 
"THEN WHY ARE YOU TALKING LOUDLY?" Kris yells back.
 
There's no response, and I let out an obscenely girly giggle.
 
"You laugh like a girl." Chen says.
 
"And you're a troll."
 
I notice Chen has his fingers laced in Xiumin's, and I raise an eyebrow.
 
"You two going out?" I ask.
 
Kris gives me an incredulous look.
 
"You sure are dense."
 
"HEY!" Baekhyun shouts.
 
"Don't say that about my boyfriend! Also, why is Twilight still on?"
 
"No idea."
 
Tao runs over to the DVD player and pulls the disk out, careful not to scratch it.
 
No one wants to even know the wrath of a certain Luhan.
 
"Let's watch a ninja movie."
 
"No! Cooking show!" Chen exclaims.
 
"Well we can't watch horror because Chanyeol's scared of everything." Xiumin says.
 
"Cooking show is best."
 
"Action!" Kris yells.
 
"Why don't we let Lay pick!" Suho yells, bounding back into the room.
 
"I ordered pizza. Wasn't sure what people liked, so I just got one of everything."
 
"Sheesh, how much did it cost?" Kris asks.
 
"Well unlike you I spend money on things we need, rather than buying Tao stupid Gucci bags like a certain someone."
 
Kris scowls.
 
I start laughing obnoxiously loudly, causing everyone in the room to turn to me.
 
"What?"
 
They all just stare.
 
"Seriously, what?"
 
Baekhyun looks down an gasps. 
 
My shirt must have ridden up a little when I moved over for Chen and Xiumin. The blanket's fallen to the floor.
 
"Err... I can explain?"
 
But I don't want to at all.
 
Baekhyun takes my hand and leads me out of the room, shutting the door behind us. 
 
We leave the rest of the room in utter silence.
 
I suppose people can't keep secrets forever.