Chapter 2

Married to Mr. Wu Fan.

Kris's POV.

"Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Someone yelled "HYUNG! WAKE UP!" 

I got angry then put the pilliow over my head, who ever they were was very loud. 

"HYUNG! WAKE UP! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" They screamed 

"WHAT THE DO YOU WANT FROM?! CAN'T I JUST SLEEP FOR 30 MORE ING MINTUES?!" I screamed sitting up as I heard some PEOPLE fall to the floor making loud falls. 
 

"OMO! Are you guys okay?!" I heard Huen-yue jiejie asked from the door. 

"I never knew that Kris gege, can scream that loud." I heard Chen groaned 

"Kris! Get your lazy up! You have a dinner to go too." Huen-yue jiejie screamed 

"Jiejie! What the hell is this all about?" I asked 

"You're having a dinner with your wife~" Luhan and Kai beamed I finally opened my eyes. 

"Mwo?" I asked 

"YOU ARE HAVING DINNER WITH YOUR WIFE!" Tao and Kai and Sehun and DO screamed 

"Oh." I said then walked to the bathroom. 

"Noona! I need water, what a waste of time of screaming." DO coughed 

"Neh,arraso. Come down." Huen-yue smiled 

"Noona! ME TOO!" Kai cheered then ran downstairs with Exo. I looked out of the bathroom and looked around my room, to see no one, I smiled then walked out.

"HYUNG!" Suho screamed making me fall to the floor. "HYUNG?! Are you okay?" Suho asked running over to me. 

"Ow~ Why are you in my room?" I groaned 

"Because I lost my shoe while jumping on your bed." Suho whined. "Why does your room have to be so big?!" 

"Not my fault." I rolled my eyes. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf9t94qN_YIbQEU67urpE

*Kris's bedroom.*

"I lied I found it!" Suho beamed

"Where was it?" I asked 

"On my foot." Suho smiled

"Really?" Kris asked

"Haha...yeah...I love you hyung~" Suho chessly smiled at me.

"You are disgusting, so get out." I said as he gasped then walked out the door. I went into my closet and changed into jeans, with a white dress shirt, sure I look good. I know.

"KRISSSSSSS~~~~ COME AND EAT!" Huen-yue screamed from the buttom of my stairs.

"Gosh! No need to scream Mrs. SHINI!" I growled her expression changed

"DON'T CALL ME SHINI!" She yelled slapping my arm. Hint: Shini is what I always called her while we were younger, and she will always get inbarassed by the name.

"Haha...I was playing~" I smiled she rolled her eyes, I just laughed then made my way downstairs to see Exo already eating their breakfest.

"Hi gege!" Tao and Chen beamed

"I wish I could call you 'gege' too." Luhan pouted

"Haha, I get to call you 'gege' instead~" I teased Luhan snirkered at me.

"Say that again and let's see what happens." Luhan growled

"Hyung~ Sranghae~" I smiled he just broke the anger with a smile.

"Hey! Boys hurry up, Baekhyun said that you guys should meet him and ~~~~ up at the mall." Huen-yue nodded.

"Neh! Arraso!" We all beamed then finshed our food then headed out to the mall.

---

"Oppa what are we going to do here?" you asked

"~~~~, SMILE! S-M-I-L-E!" Baekhyun spelled

"Wae?" you asked

"Because, I want to see your teeth~" Baekhyun made a face a very funny ugly face that made you bust out on laughter, after six years he finally got to hear your laugh again.

"Hahahahahahahaha~ Oppa! Don't hahahaha ever hahahahaha do that hahahahaha again!" you laughed Baekhyun had tears in his eyes, you were lauging so hard. 

"Hey, do you hear that laugh?" Kai asked Kris frowned 

"Hahahahahaha! Baekhyun Oppa! You're so funny!" you laughed hardly. 

"~~~~? Is that ~~~~ laughing?" Chanyeol asked 

"It is ~~~~! She's laughing!" Luhan pointed to you and Baekhyun. Baekhyun was smiling and almost crying, but held back all those tears, over six years of not hearing your laugh nor seeing your smile was like the best thing on Earth. Kris was taken back on hearing and seeing your beauiful smile and laugh, Exo was just shocked and surpised. 

"Hahaha....okay! Okay!" you breathed in and out, trying to hold back all of the laughing. "Oppa, my stomach hurts now~" you pouted. 

"~~~~, you're back! YOU'RE BACK!" Baekhyun beamed hugging you, you were taken back by the fact that you were laughing. You smile suddenly fadded, Baekhyun pulled away the frowned. 

"What's wrong? Why aren't you laughing no more?" Baekhyun asked then pouted. 

"I have to go use the restroom." you lied then got up and left Baekhyun confused. 

"HEY HYUNG!" Sehun and Kai beamed then ran over to Baekhyun. 

"Oh, hi guys." Baekhyun weakly smiled 

"Where did ~~~~ go?" Suho asked 

"Bathroom." Baekhyun said straching his head. 

"Well why are we here at the mall?" Kris asked 

"Here." Baekhyun said handing a note to Kris, Kris frowned but took the note. 

Dear Wu Fan, 

Me and your father and Mr. and Mrs. Byun, will be waiting for you and ~~~~ with Exo tonight at the Seoul Hall for a dinner. The reason why I had Baekhyun take ~~~~ to the mall and you and Exo to go to the mall is because I want you to help ~~~~ shop for a new dress, also help yourself for a new suit. Same with Exo also with Baekhyun, I can't wait to see you and ~~~~ tonight. Please give her a ride to the company, Exo will ride in another car tonight. Love, mama and papa. PS. Huen-yue really wants to meet ~~~~ and her note is on the buttom. 

Dear My little baby brother. 

I'm so happy for you baby! I can't wait to see you with ~~~~, I heard that she was very very very pretty! And if you lied about that she wasn't you're dead meat! Haha just kidding but remember that jiejie will always be here for you and ~~~~, so take good care of her and Exo. And drive safly here with ~~~~. Love, jiejie Huen-yue. 

---

"Kris Huen-yue still calls you "My Little Baby Brother" How cute~" Suho and Kai and Luhan all beamed 

"No, it's not cute. I think it's sick." Kris rolled his eyes, but to see you walking toward Baekhyun, he suddenly changed act. 

"Hey ~~~~." He smiled you looked up and smiled at him too, Baekhyun was taken back at this point but he just smiled with you. 

"So ummm....my parents I mean our parents.....ummm...wanted me to take you shopping for ummm...a new dress." Kris shyly said.

"N-Neh." you stuttered but blushed instead.

"Hey, are you blushing ~~~~?" Xiumin asked poking your cheek, you cupped your own face.

"N-no! I'm n-not b-blushing!" you stuttered, Exo chuckled at your cuteness.

"Aigoo, oo you don't have to lie~ Do you like Kris already?" Baekhyun asked you shook your head then just turned around and walked away because you really didn't want to amit that you did. You were walking until you saw a dress that took your breath away, you walked into the store without Exo knowing.

"Where's ~~~~?" Tao asked Baekhyun shot up.

"My sister's gone?!" Baekhyun freaked out.

"Chill down, hey you Mr. Tall look where ~~~~ can be." Suho pointed to Kris.

"Mwo?! Sorry for being tall." Kris rolled his eyes, but to see you in a store looking at a dress. He didn't care about Exo and just walked into the store, Exo carfully followed him into the store.

"Hey, do you like that dress?" Kris suddenly asked making you jump in fright.

"Omo~ ummm.....I don't know?" you said in a question way.

"Here I'll help you then." Kris smiled he suddenly grabbed your hand making your eyes widen and making you blush madly.

Your POV.

H-he's holding my hand! HE'S HOLDING MY HAND~ AHHHH~~~~~~~~~~ OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! Controll yourself ~~~~ Controll! It's only a hand hold. Hold up, am I blushing right now?! What the hell! I don't like him or anything, or do I? No! NO! I can't like him! But he's my...husband? I think that's what I call him? 

End of Pov. 

You were into your deep thoughts, that when Kris's face was only 2 inchs away from your blushing face you didn't even notice. 

"Hey, are you okay ~~~~?" Kris asked 

"Huh?! Ummm...." your eyes still wide open by seeing how close Kris's face is to yours, you blushed even more. Making Kris smirk, you stepped back then looked at the dresses. 

"Huh....Kris?" you called he looked over to you. "I think I want this one." you said and showed him a light pinkish more mototone dress. He nodded his head, you both moved to the shoes section, Exo quietly followed you both. You were shorter than Kris, who  wouldn't? But yeah, you walked over to a pair of pinkish mototone shoes, Kris nodded.

But the only thing that Kris did without the help of his parents were taking you to get your nails, hair, and makeup done. He grabbed your hand and you blushed you both walked into a salon, he smiled at the guy who was infront of him.

"Oh hey Kris! How you doing?" He smiled his voice was high but he looked beauitful.  

"I'm good." Kris smiled

"So here for hair?" He asked 

*Author's Note: 

The Words in Red, are in English.*

"Nope, but my fiance is." Kris smiled you were taken back that he called you fiance, the guy tilttled his head a little.

"Daniel, meet ~~~~, my fiance. ~~~~ meet Daniel a close friend of mines." Kris smiled pulling you before him, Daniel taken back by how beauitful you were.

"Kris you know that I can understand, right?" you smiled

"You can understand English?" Kris asked

"Neh." you smiled he nodded.

"Well honey what are you here for then?" Daniel asked 

"She's here for nails, makeup, and hair." Kris smiled you gasped 

"B-but-" you started 

"Nuh-huh-ah, I'm going to make you pretty. So you can take Kris's breath away~" Daniel whispered, you blushed then let out a very very very cute giggle. 

"Hyung, Huen-yue noona said that we should go get ourselves ready too." Suho whispered to Kris, he nodded his head then went to the men's clothing with Exo to find themselves new suits.

After about 3 hours of getting ready Exo were ready, and so were you.

Untitled #49

*This is your makeup, your hair, your nails, your dress, and shoes.*

"Kris, are you ready to see you're fiance?" Daniel asked Kris nodded his head, then the curtain opened to reveil you. Kris's mouth dropped about 3 inchs and same with Exo, Baekhyun was just smiling like an idiot, you were blushing but smiling.

"Kris~ Kris~ KRIS!" Daniel called but yelled

"Huh?! Ummm....yeah?" Kris asked

"I told you, that you were going to take Kris's breath away." Daniel whispered to you making you blush more.

"Ummm....thank you Daniel, but we should get going it's already 6." Kris smiled he nodded for you to come down, he was in a black suit, and his hair was up, so he looked hot himself. You slowly took steps down the two mini steps, but almost fell until Kris caught you, Exo all started to "Ow~ and Ah~" you stood up quickly. You blushed as Kris smiled at you, Baekhyun poked your cheek, to feel how hot it was, you just smiled then walked out with Exo behind you. As soon as you all got to the parking lot, you looked over to Baekhyun. 

"Umm....~~~~?" Kris called you looked at him with a smile.

"You're I mean our parents....ummm....told me that I have to take you to the dinner." Kris shyly said you started to nod, you head eagerly for some reason until someone grabbed your head. 

"Stop nodding to hard or else you're going to break your neck." Baekhyun said letting go, you smiled at Baekhyun. 

"Hey, ~~~~ can I ask you something?" Baekhyun whispered 

"Hmm?" you whispered back. 

"Why do you smile so much with Kris?" Baekhyun asked 

"Huh? What? No I don't." you pouted 

"Sure." Baekhyun nodded 

"Oppa!" You pouted even more. 

"Oh~ When was the last time you ever pouted?" Baekhyun asked you cupped your face then turned around to face Baekhyun. 

"Oppa! You're mean!" you yelled then ran to Kris and hooked arms with him, making him blush, and Exo just all gasped. 

"I'm going with Kris! Not you!" you said "Oppa, let's go~" you smiled Kris was taken back on how you called him "Oppa" Baekhyun gasped. 

"YAH! BYUN ~~~~! GET BACK HERE!" Baekhyun yelled you looked back at Baekhyun and stuck out your tongue, to him he gasped even more. 

"YAH! IMMA KILL YOU!" Baekhyun yelled running toward you and Kris you jumped into Kris's arms Baekhyun did that on porpuse because he wanted to see you in Kris's arm. Baekhyun just winked at Kris, Kris snikered at him, he smiled then happily went into the van. 

"Hey, ~~~~. Baekhyun is gone now." Kris whispered you looked up to only see Kris, you backed away. 

"Sorry." you shyly said 

"Ani, it's okay." He smiled you nodded as he opened his car door for you. 

The car ride was slient no one talked you just looked out the window while Kris drove, after about 20 minutes you both arrived at the Seoul Hall. Kris opened the door for you, he gave the car keys to a waiter then he let out an arm to you, you hooked arms with him and smiled. 

"You're gorgeous." Kris whispered making you blush. The two doors into the dinner room was huge, you were sqeezing Kris's arm tightly. 

"Hey, relax." He whispered to you, you nodded your head. The door opened to reveil about 300 people in the dinner room, you and Kris and Exo all thought that it was only going to be the "Family" but nope when parents mean "Family" it means the WHOLE world, there were so many people that made you very nervous. 

"Relax." Kris will always whispered to you, as the time passed. 

"Annyeonghasayo, ladies and gentlemens!" A elder woman smiled as everyone looked up to her. "May I please welcome Mr. and Mrs. Byun to the stage with Mr. and Mrs. Wu to the stage as well." She smiled as everyone started to clap, your parents and Kris's parents made their way to the stage. 

"Annyeonghasayo, I am Byun Hee Cam, and this is my wife Byun Hana." Your parents smiled 

"Annyeonghasayo, I am Wu Zhang Xe, and this is my wife Wu Suxi." Kris's parents smiled 

"May we all welcome my one and only daughter Byun ~~~~, with Zhang Xe's one and only son Wu Fan to the stage." Your father smiled you and Kris both made you way to the stage hooking arms together making people around you all smile, they started to clap and all comment on how cute you both were. 

"Please congrats the kids on marriage, thank you to our long lost grandfather Wu Hixi and Byun Chanho, that they made our promise. And that we will keep the promise on having both childs marry each other." Mr. Wu said sadly as everyone nodded, then started to clap. After about 2 hours later the dinner party was over lots and lots of people congrated you and Kris on marriaged and some girls around 16-20 asked to take pictures with Exo. After the party you all hung out in the lobby more fans from the party wanted to take pictures and stuff, you sighed then went to the Seuol Hall balcony. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAUnhyn7fjVn0b5i38mE4

*Just image, it's night time and your standing on it.*

You sighed then looked at the view you had of all the people going home, you looked into the sky to see so many stars, suddenly a pair of hands covered your eyes. 

"Guess who this is~" He said in a deep voice but you new who it was.  

"Baekhyun oppa!" you beamed then turned around to see you handsome brother smiling at you. 

"Ow~ how do you know?" He pouted 

"Who wouldn't?" you giggled 

"I don't know, you~" He laughed you laughed then started to hit him lightly he just giggled at you. 

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Baekhyun asked 

"Hmmm?" you whispered 

"Do you like Kris hyung?" Baekhyun asked 

"N-no! Why w-would you say that?!" you stuttered while blushing. 

"Why you blushing then?" Baekhyun asked 

"I-I'm not b-blushing!" you blushed even more. 

"Sure, you're not ~~~~, I know you like Kris already. I can tell." Baekhyun wiggled his eye brows making you laugh even more, Kris suddenly popped out of no where. 

"Hey ~~~~." He smiled you smiled back at him. 

"I'm gonna go now, so see you at home. And Y.O.U. take good care of my sister, Hyung I'll kill you if she's gone!" Baekhyun hissed you giggled 

"Don't worry Bacon, I'll take VERY good care of her." Kris chuclked 

"Okay now, bye ~~~~!" Baekhyun smiled then left, you looked at Kris then looked away. He followed your gaze to a tree, it was a beautiful flower tree. 

"Do you want to go check out the tree?" Kris asked 

"At this timing?" you asked 

"Ummm...it's better at night time." Kris smiled you nodded your head you and Kris made your way down to the garden, the tree was so beautiful at night timing. You took something out of your bag, it was a little origami crane, you placed it on one of the branch, Kris was surpirsed. 

"What are you doing?" Kris asked 

"I always wanted to hang one of my cranes on a flower tree, and now I do." you smiled 

"How many to do have of those?" Kris asked 

"I made 100 of these cranes, so here is the 100th crane I've ever made. Do you know how to make them?" you asked Kris gulped.

"Ah...no." He shyly said. 

"Here I can teach you!" you beamed then took out a piece of paper from your page, you gave one to Kris then you started to help him and make one yourself. 

"Aniyo, Kris it's like this." you giggled then helped him, but you touched his hand without noticing. 

"Like this, Kris." you looked up but to see him staring at you and your faces only 1 inch away from each others, he slowly leaned in and was about to kiss you until...

"OH !" Someone yelled you and Kris's head shot up to see Kai on the ground, and Exo all falling after him. 

"CRAP!" Suho and Sehun yelled 

", we were caught." Luhan and Tao mumbled getting up from the ground. 

"Kris, I saw that! You were about to kiss my sister!" Baekhyun frowned then started laughing with Exo, you walked over to the tree and hung up the two cranes that you and Kris made. You were blushing but didn't want to show your face to anyone, Baekhyun walked over to you and looked you in the eyes. 

"What are you Kris doing out here?" Baekhyun asked 

"I'm the one who's suppose to ask you that! Why are you and Exo out here?!" you asked Baekhyun scofted 

"To come and check on you." Baekhyun lied but he just really wanted to see you and Kris together. 

"Oppa, is NG!" you said then walked away. 

"Yah! Come back here! I'm taking you home!" Baekhyun yelled you ran up to Kris and kissed his cheek, making Exo gasped even Kris. 

"Zhè shì dài wǒ chūqù, kàn dào zhège měilì de shù xièxiè nǐ wú fán, qǐng cānyuè nín de dàolái.

(Translation: That was for taking me out and seeing a tree this beautiful thank you Wu Fan, see you soon. ") 

"Yah! BYUN ~~~~!" Baekhyun screamed I giggled then ran away from Exo and even my brother Baekhyun who chased after me. Kris stood there blanked and just kept thinking of you, Exo were looking at Kris.

"Hyung~ Hey Hyung~" Kai waved a hand infornt of his face. "HYUNG! GEGE! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Exo all screamed (-Baekhyun)

"Huh? Ummm....Yeah?" Kris smiled everyone started to cough.

"Hey Kris!" Huen-yue yelled "Why are you guys out here?" 

"Oh! Ummm...it's nothing! Kris smiled 

"Well hurry mama and papa are leaving!" Huen-yue yelled 

"Neh, arraso I'm coming! Okay bye guys, see you guys tomorrow at school." Kris smiled Exo all nodded. *If you forgot Kris no I mean Exo are only 19 and you're only 18. So you guys are only in Highschool? Yeah, Highschool.*

--

"Hold up what?" you asked 

"You're going to SM High for now on, no more Shinwa High for you." Your father smiled you started to beam then hugged your umma and appa, even Baekhyun. They all were shocked at your sudden action, Baekhyun was like 'What-the-hell-is-wrong-with-this-chick?' 

"Aigoo! Umma! Appa Saranghae~" you beamed "Good night!" you giggled running to your room. 

"It's been a long time that I haven't seen her act like that before." Your mother smiled 

"Umma, appa. You wanna know somthing?" Baekhyun asked umma and appa nodded

"Ever snice she started to know Kris she changed, have you noticed?" Baekhyun asked umma and appa nodded their head also agreed. 

"Well good night~" Baekhyun smiled.

--Morning.--

"GET UP!" Baekhyun yelled throwing a pilliow on your face, you groaned. "BYUN ~~~~ GET UP!" 

"Aish! Shut up!" you screamed making him fall to the floor. 

"Ouch!" Baekhyun groaned 

"Oppa! IT'S 5 IN THE FREAKING MORNING!" you screamed 

"School start's at 7 in the freaking morning! Now get up! Go get ready! Gosh! SO LAZY!" Baekhyun said walking out of the room, you groaned then went into the bathroom and took a 30 mintue bath. You came out to see your school uniform on your bed.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQovyI93XuQoCOcnolf7eS 

 

 

"Oppa! Do I have to wear somthing like this?!" you screamed 

"No dur you do! If I do then you do too!" Baekhyun screamed 

"Oppa! I don't want to though!" you pouted 

"YOU HAVE YOU!" Baekhyun yelled 

"Aish! FINE!" you pouted then out on the uniform. You slowly walked downstairs to see Baekhyun in the boy version, of your uniform. 

"I don't like it. It's too short!" you pouted 

"What's to short?" Baekhyun asked 

"The skirt?" you said rolling your eyes.

"What skirt?" Baekhyun looked down onto his pants. "There's no skirts." Baekhyun played dumb. 

"Oppa!" you pouted 

"Oh! You have a skirt! Oh! Hahaha!" Baekhyun joked around. 

"Oppa, you're not funny!" you rolled your eyes. 

"Well let's go~" Baekhyun smiled 

"I didn't eat though! I'm hungry!" you snap. 

"You'll eat when we get to SM High." Baekhyun growled grabbing your arm then pulled you outside.

"But oppa! I don't want to eat at SM! I WANT TO EAT HERE!" you yelled Baekhyun grabbed you and then just carried you over his shoulder, you were sturggling. 

"You keep moving I gonna drop you." Baekhyun hissed 

"Oppa, put me down!" you pouted 

"Never in hell, you're the badest person on Earth." Baekhyun hissed you stopped moving and let Baekhyun carry you to SM High on his shoulder. Baekhyun didn't even let you down, until you both got to SM High, but he carried you into the school, people were staring at you both if like you guys were crazy but the girls just sqealed because it was Baekhyun carrying a girl that no one knows. 

"Oh! HYUNG!" Chen and Luhan and Lay and Tao all beamed while running to Baekhyun. 

"Baekhyun why are you crying a girl?" Kai asked 

"KRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Baekhyun screamed making Kris flinched 

"What?" Kris asked 

"Here your fiance!" Baekhyun panted 

"~~~~?" Kris asked raising an eye brow. 

"Oh hi ~~~~!" Sehun and Luhan smiled 

"Oppa, can you put me down now?" you asked Baekhyun. 

"Oh, yeah." Baekhyun nodded he let you down, you glared at him. 

"Is she heavy?" Chanyeol asked poking your cheek. 

"Hell no, this thing is like a feather." Baekhyun smiled 

"Really?! Can we try?!" Luhan asked without no one protesting Luhan picked you up the same way as Baekhyun did over his shoulder you let out a scream. 

"Oppa! HELP ME!" you cried as Luhan ran with you followed by Kai and Sehun and Xiumin. 

"Yah! Come back with ~~~~! Why are you kidnapping my sister?!" Baekhyun screamed 

"OPPA~" you voice called but then disappared. 

"KRIS HYUNG! DO SOMETHING!" Baekhyun yelled as Kris just calmy walked after the boys that kidnapped you. 

"Yah! Put me down~" you whined hitting Luhan's back but failed he wouln't let you down. "PLEASE! PLEASE LUHAN! PUT ME DOWN!" you begged

"Not until you call me Luhan oppa." Luhan said walking into a classroom. 

"L-Luhan............o-o-oppa." you rolled your eyes, Luhan set you down as you tired to run out the door but failed because Kai blocked your way. 

"PLEASE! LET ME GO!" you begged "OPPA!" you screamed as someone attacked you from behind and spun you around. 

"YAH! LET ~~~~ DOWN RIGHT NOW!" A voice screamed making Xiumin dropped you on the floor hardly. 

"Ow~" you groaned 

"OO! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Baekhyun rushed over to you, then you turned around to see Kris scolding the 4 boys that kidnapped you.

"Ouch~ my ." you mumbled

"OO! They hurt your ?!" Baekhyun screamed making Exo all giggled even Kris.

"ANIYO! OPPA!" you growled

"oo you're okay though right?" Baekhyun cupped your face.

"Oppa, they didn't kill me or something." you said then all of a sudden your stomach growled making Exo giggle again.

"oo's hungry." you said Baekhyun nodded his head, then helped you up from the floor.

"oo, what do you want to eat?" Baekhyun asked

"Ummm......I don't know oppa....what about that!" you pointed to pasta. You went over and grabbed the last plate but someone esle grabbed the plate.

"Oops, sorry. You can have this." She smiled, you looked at her but smiled.

"No, it's okay. You can have it you touched it first." you smiled

"Thank you...." she paused

"~~~~...Byun ~~~~." you smiled

"Annyeonghasayo, I'm Hami, nice to meet you ~~~~." she smiled

"Are you new here?" you asked

"Neh, I just came today. I don't really know anyone nor have friends." she sighed

"Aigoo! Me too!" you beamed "We can be friends!"

"Really?" She asked

"Neh!" you beamed "Here, let's go some where else I don't even want pasta anymore."

"Okay then." she smiled you took her hand to another place, you both went into the Chinese Food section and got a plate of food.

"~~~~, you're such a nice person thank you." Hami smiled

"No need!" you beamed

"~~~~, what are you doing?" Baekhyun suddenly came and sat next to you with Exo and they're food.

"Umm...Oppa meet Hami, Hami this is Baekhyun my oppa." you smiled

"Annyeonghasayo Baekhyun-ssi." Hami smiled and gave a little bow.

"And these are Exo." you smiled

"We are...ONE! Annyeonghasayo, Exo-imda!" Exo beamed

"Annyeonghasayo, Exo-ssi." Hami smiled

"Uhhh....oppa, why out of all spots, you sit here?" you asked

"Do you know Exo?" Kai asked Hami who was confused, she shook her head. Exo all gasped.

"Umm...~~~~, I think...ummm...." Hami awkardly whispered

"I'm sorry, my oppa's are truly weird." you said glaring at Exo.

"Oh, ani." Hami smiled then ate her food you sighed then ate your food. Exo just chukled then began to eat their food, Kris was looking at your cute puffy cheeks how you stuff your mouth with food then Baekhyun's scolds you.

"Aya! You're going to chok!" Baekhyun growled handing you water.

"No I won't!" you rolled your eyes. Then started coughing, Baekhyun snirkered at you. 

"Yeah, you won't chok." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note! 

Another chapter updated! I hope you all enjoy! :)