Wedding Day.

Married to Mr. Wu Fan.

 

 

123540-bride-and-groom-wedding-rings-3.j

 

 

Your POV. 

Well as today as you know, it's already me and Kris's wedding! I know so soon! Time passes very quick, here I'm looking at the wedding dress. 

"Hey ~~~~." Daniel smiled at me, I smiled back. "Now, sweetheart let's get on that dress." he smiled, I nodded then he helped me put it on. After a while I was ready, Daniel has left and was waiting downstairs while Baekhyun smiled and came to see me, more like handing me over to Kris. I was looking myself in the merrior, Baekhyun smiled and hugged me. 

"You look amazing." He whispered 

"Thank you." I whispered back. 

"Oh, here I have something to give to you." Baekhyun smiled he picked up a box then showed me an necklace, my eyes widen. 

"Ani! Oppa, you can't." I said shaking my head. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9FVd-jiGqz43bVJsCBLT

"~~~~, this is somthing from oppa. You have to take this." Baekhyun smiled putting the necklaces over your heck, a tear suddenly fell from his eye. He wipped it away, but I knew he was crying. 

"Well, ~~~~ I wanted to wish you good luck, eat alot. Dont get to skinny, Kris-" I cut him off. 

"Oppa, don't force yourself. I'm gonna miss you more than anything." I whispered hugging him tightly. 

"I just want the best for you ~~~~." He said with a teary voice. "Remember what ever you have, any problems or anything. I'll always be here for you." Baekhyun sobbed 

"Oppa, thank you. Thank you." I sobbed but lucky my make up was water proof. 

End of POV. 

Ring~ Ding~ Dong~ Ding~ The bell rung, your heart beat became faster, you held onto Baekhyun's arm tightly. 

"Oppa, I'm scared." you whispered 

"~~~~, relax." Baekhyun whispered then hugged you, you inhaled as the door opened. You saw over 600 people there, you smiled as you saw Kris standing on the mini stage waiting for you, he looked handsome in his white suit with his hair up. Baekhyun kissed your forehead before handing your hand to Kris. 

"You promise me that you'll take good care of ~~~~, and never let her get hurt." Baekhyun smiled 

"Neh, I promise." Kris smiled taking your hand then helping you up to the mini stage, you smiled. 

"You look amazing." Kris whispered you blushed. 

"You look amazing yourself." you whispered making Kris blush. 

"Now we will start our ceramony, may I ask if there's any objective?" The Preacher asked "If not then we may start. Will you Wu Fan take Byun ~~~~ as your one and only birde no matter through madness or sarrow?" Kris looked at you then answered...

"I do." The preacher turned to you. 

"Will you Byun ~~~~, take Wu Fan as your one and only groom, no matter threw madness or sarrow?" you inhaled then answered...

"I-I do." Everyone around you both smiled. 

"Now Wu Fan please follow after me." 

Preacher: "Me Wu Fan, will take you Byun ~~~~ my one and only wife, I will treat you right and respect you as my wife."

Kris: "Me Wu Fan, will take you Byun ~~~~ my one and only wife, I will treat you right and respect you as my wife."

Preacher: "Please take this ring as our sign of love."

Kris: "Please take this ring as our sign of love." Kris put the ring on you, you smiled then looked at Kris.

"Now ~~~~, please follow after me."

Preacher: "Me Byun ~~~~, will take you Wu Fan my one and only husband, I will treat you right and respect you as my husband." 

You: "Me B-Byun ~~~~, will t-take y-you Wu Fan my one and only husband, I will treat you right and respect you as my husband." 

Preacher: "Please take this ring as our sign of love."

You: "Pl-please t-take this r-r-ring as our s-sign of love." your tears slowly fell one by one as Kris wipped them away. You slowly put the ring on Kris, a smile came your mother and father's face.

"You may now kiss the birde." Kris leaned down and softly kissed your lips. You pulled away then everyone started to scream and sqeel, you blushed madly and looked down.

"Whoa! Kris! Good job!" you could hear Exo's vocies yelling. You and Kris sat at the dinner table as everyone took pictures with you both.

"Hey. Imma go get some air, wanna come?" you asked Kris nodded his head, you both walked over to wedding beloncy.

"~~~~, you are they most amazingist person I've ever met." Kris chuclked while he back hugged you.

"Kris, thank you." you whispered

"For what?" Kris asked

"For being my husband." you smiled

"Hey, I maybe might not have liked that we both were forced but at least we can get along." Kris chuclked

"Oppa, it so NG." you giggled

"NG?" Kris repeated

"No Good." you giggled

"Oh, so that's what it means." Kris laughed you chuclked then kissed his lips.

"Should we sing a song hmmm?" Kris whispered as he slowly rocked both your bodies back and froth.

"Niga guwa datugo ttaeron gu taeme ulgo, himduro hal ttaemyon nan huimangul nukkigo, amudo moruge mam a-a-apugo~. Ni jagun misomyon tto damdamhaejigo, niga hokshina nae maumum alge dwelkkabaw. Araborimyon uri morojige dwelkkabwa, nan sumul jugyo tto ipsurul kkaemuro, jebal gurul ttona naege ogil. Baby jebal guye sonul japjima, cuz you should be my lady~ oraen shigan gidaryoon nal dorabwajwo. noraega ullimyon ije nonun guwa pyongsaengul hamkke hajyo. onuri oji ankirul guroke na maeil bam gidohaennunde, niga ibun wedding dress, dress, girl niga ibun wedding dress naega anijana~" Kris sang in his deep voice.

"Kris, I love you." you whispered

"I love you too." Kris whispered as you both slowly danced on the wedding belcony. After a while you both made your way down to the wedding party, you were happy and scared.

"Please welcome our birde and groom!" The MC aka Baekhyun cheered as everyone smiled and clapped, and sqeeled and everything. That night you all partied like no tomorrow, your feet were sore Kris noticed your studden change.

"Hey, you okay?" Kris asked you shook your head.

"Oppa, my feet are killing me." you groaned

"Well babe, it's time." Kris chuclked

"Time what? Time? Huh, what are you talking about?" you asked confused

"Let's go." Kris whispered picking you up bridal styal, you gasped. Everyone around you both got up, you were confused, he carried you outside to the car. 

"~~~~, good luck on your honeymoon!" Huan-yue smiled as she waved. 

"Annyeong!" Kris smiled as he got into the car, you waved goodbye then the car left. 

"Kris, where are we going?" you asked 

"On our honeymoon." Kris smiled 

"Where to though?" you asked 

"Ummm.....where are we going?" Kris played dumb. 

"Kris, I know you know where." you rolled your eyes. 

"Uhh...no I really don't know where." Kris chuclked 

"Aish, you . I want to sleep." you pouted. 

"Then sleep." Kris patted his shoulder, you leaned down and put your head there and slowly closed your eyes. 

--Next thing you know you were in the airplane.--

"Ummm...." you groaned while sitting up, you were sleeping on a bed in the airplane. "Where am I?" you whispered while rubbing your eyes, you the lamp in the room because it was dark. You looked around the room to see a bedroom like a real bedroom in a freaking airplane. You slowly walked over to the door and opened it to see no one, you wondered where Kris was, so you walked on until you heard some people talking, you also noticed that you weren't wearing your wedding dress anymore. 

"Annyeonghasayo Madam Wu." A maid bowed you gave a little boy. 

"Neh, annyeonghasayo. Where's Kris?" you asked 

"Young Master Wu, is with the other young masters." she bowed you frowned 

"Other young masters?" you frowned then walked into the long hallway to see Exo like the EXO ALL 12 boys. Just sitting around and drinking and talking, your eyes widen. 

"What the-" you started then covered your mouth, Exo all shot back at you. 

"Hey ~~~~!" Kai and Sehun beamed 

"Umm...haha....I have to go." you lied but someone grabbed your arm, you turned around to see no one else but Kris. 

"Where are you going?" Kris asked 

"I don't know, some where not here." you sighed then went back into the room, Kris also followed you, you pushed the door from the inside and he pushed it from the outside. 

"Aish, what do you want?" you asked sitting on the bed. 

"It's nothing, why are you so mad?" Kris asked 

"Because I wanted this to just be me and you-----" your voice trailed off. "No I mean, !" 

"Oh~, you wanted this just to be me and you?" Kris wiggled his eye brows. 

"No! It's not like that! Uhhh....I mean, I mean! I wanted this to be a me and you thing but at the same time I wanted ummm....." you stopped "Don't think it in a wrong way!" you pouted then rolled on the bed. 

"Yeah, yeah. I understand you don't worry." Kris chuclked then sat on the bed, you looked at the celieing. 

"Kris, if we didn't get married today. What will you do?" you whispered but he heard. 

"If we didn't get married today, I'll do everything or anything to find you." He whispered while laying down next to you. 

"Do you say that because you just don't want to sound rude? If you are then please stop, it's just going to torture us both." you whispered 

"~~~~, what are you talking about?" Kris whispered you slowly sat up. 

"You only act nice to me because you don't want to feel bad. Please I'm begging you, it doesn't work." you voice craked "I don't want to be known as a cry baby nor I don't want to be known as the girl that everyone pitys." you said Kris slowly sat up and back hugged you. 

"No, no, ~~~~. Don't say that." Kris whispered 

"Why do people look down on me? Why I am I the outsider?" you began to sob, Kris softened he hugged you tighter. "I don't understand it Kris, I don't." you sobbed

"Shhhh..." Kris whispered while your head was leaning on his chest. You were holding his hand, he was holding it tightly, he shushed you to sleep, as your eyes slowly closed he layed your body down. 

"Oppa, don't leave.....don't leave me...." you whispered Kris sighed then layed down next to you, he wrapped an arm around your body and let you sleep in his arms. 

---Next morning!--

"HYUNG! ~~~~! WAKE UP!" Someone yelled no I mean people yelled your eyes slowly opened to see Kris's chest your eyes widen but you remembered what happened yesterday. You slowly sat up and streached your arms, you yawned. 

"Good morning sleepy head." Kris said in a sleepy tone and nugged your head. 

"Ow~, that hurts." you groaned walking to the bathroom. 

"Hurry up and take a shower, we have to go somewhere." Kris said "Oh yeah, I forgot we're still on the plane." You took a short shower then changed into this....

Untitled #38

"Oops." Kris said as he looked at your bare body, your eyes widen in horror. 

"GET OUT!" you screamed covering your body with a towel. 

~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I know, the wedding was like very short but thank you anyways for reading! Hehe! :) :) <3