Even when you're gone, you're still in my heart.

Married to Mr. Wu Fan.

Listen To: The Cinematic Orchestra Arrival of the Birds & Transformation

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqoANESQ4cQ

Baekhyun and Mr. and Mrs. Byun with Exo all rushed into the room to see your stage. "~~~~!" Mrs. Byun sobbed, "MY POOR BABY!" Mrs. Byun sobbed. "Turn it up to 190!" the doctor yelled, the nurses nodded as they turned the pumping box to 190. Your heart rate was dropping and your breathing dropped low, suddenly your phone bagun to rang, one of the nurse was about to hang up but Baekhyun grabbed it. 

"Kris! Hurry and come to the hospital!" Baekhyun shouted into the phone, suddenly the door flew open to see a panting Kris. "~~~~! ~~~~!" Kris gasped as he ran over to you, he looked at you who was wearing a oxygen mask. "Babe, are you okay? Are you hurt? I'm here now." Kris whispered as tears started to fall one by one from his eyes. 

"I-I-I" Your voice could be heard from inside the mask, "I want-want you and-and Exo-Exo to smil-smile." you whispered, Kris looked at all of the Exo members, "P-Please smile for her..." Kris whispered. Exo all looked at each other tears were falling from their eyes, slowly a smile formed on their lips, you slowly smiled. Kris kept on smiling for you as you slowly touched his cheek. 

"I love you Kris..." You whispered, your voice was graspy and sharp. "I love-love you no matter what..." Kris looked you in the eyes as more tears ran down his cheeks. Baekhyun was holding onto your other hand as your umma and appa both looked at your beautiful face. 

"I love-love Exo-Exo. I love-love Exo-Exo." You whispered, more tears began to fall one by one out of Exo's eyes. 

You remembered the first time meeting Kris, meeting Exo. It was the most amazing thing in your life, meeting Kris was the best. Making Exo laugh, making them smile. Seeing Exo and Kris now, was the best, you lastly remembered Baekhyun and your umma and appa. They're smiling faces. You remembered your wedding day the day moving into the house in China. The time opening your eyes and seeing Kris, going on your honeymoon with Kris, and last finding out that you were pregnant with an angel. 

Then suddenly your hand dropped from Kris's cheek, everyone froze. 

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppppppppp

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Your umma screamed, "MY DAUGHTER!" She screamed as she came and hugged you, Kris held onto your hand tightly and sobbed. "No! No...No! No! This can't happen...NO!" Kris screamed as he fell onto the ground. Baekhyun stared at your face and removed the mask, tears started to get onto your face. "Please have a peaceful sleep my angel sister." Baekhyun weakly smiled. Exo all broke out into tears, 

"~~~~....please sleep well." Suho whispered as he kissed your forehead, your pale and cold. Kris touched your face and sobbed while holding onto your hand. "~~~~....please...come...back...." He sobbed. 

-----

Your funaral ended today, Kris was sitting in his room all by himself quietly looking out of the window. There was a knock at the door, and Baekhyun walked in. "The funaral ended for her." Kris didn't answer back, "I found this letter. And it was a letter for you." Baekhyun said as he put it on the desk, "I'll put it on the desk." with that Baekhyun left the room. 

Kris slowly looked at the piece of paper then opened it...

Dear Kris, 

Oppa, could you guess who this is? It's me Byun ~~~~ you're girlfriend. Yesterday I saw you sleeping late at night, I felt bad for letting you sleep that way. Oppa, what ever happened in the past was my everything, all of it was my life and past. And right now, being with you is the best thing of my life. My days are coming to an end and many things have already happened. Kris, I'm scared...scared of passing away...and leaving you behind. I'm scared to die...Oppa, I haven't told you but I got an abortion on May Lin....please never forgive me. I love you so much, I don't ever want to hurt you, I really don't. I love you more than anything in this world. You and Exo will forever be in my heart. Love, Byun ~~~~ Kris's wife. 

More tears began to fall down Kris's cheeks as he read the letter, "You babo...." He sobbed, "Babo..." Baekhyun was outside with Exo listening to Kris sob. Exo all sobbed quieting to themseleves remembering about you. Baekhyun looked out into the bright blue sky and weakly smiled, "My angel. I know that you're up there, ~~~~ please look after Exo and I." He whispered. There was a strong wind that blew past Baekhyun, he knew that it was you. 

~~~~'s POV. 

Even when thing's didn't end so well with me and Kris, I still love him. Because love, can never be solved with one person but two, Kris is my other half, and will be forever. Once I enter the gates of heaven, I'll promise to watch over Exo. As I walk in I hear a voice, "Umma~ Umma!" I slowly turn around to see a young girl run toward me. I look at her and gasp, "May Lin?" I whispered. "Umma!" She smiled then hugged me. 

I found my daughter, Wu May Lin. And the father of this child is Wu Yi Fan, and my name is Wu ~~~~. Together I have a husband and a daughter. 

-------------------

As I look into the night sky, I could see the many stars shining down. I smile and wonder what ~~~~ is doing in heaven. There's a cool breeze tonight, I smile. "~~~~, I miss you much." I whisper into the wind. And if it's true I could hear her voice say that she loves me too. "Even when you're gone, you're still in my heart." I whisper. -Kris 

And for this, it's ends here....my life "Married to Mr. Wu Fan." -Byun ~~~~ 

  

The End.