Listen to me would you?

Married to Mr. Wu Fan.

As you and Exo got out of the plane with smiles, you all headed toward the door, inhaling the sweet smell in China. 

"Hello, Mr and Mrs. Wu, we will be taking you to your new home." A kinda chubby guy said as he opened the door for you and Kris, Exo rode in another car. 

"Babe, ummm....if I told you that..." Kris uttered you were looking at him worried/confused. 

"I lied, no, you don't have to worry." Kris faked a smile, you frowned.

"Kris, what's wrong?" you asked Kris shook his head. 

"Aniyo, it's nothing." Kris smiled you grabbed his arm. 

"Tell me." you hissed, he uttered....

"Me and Exo-M will be going to Japan, next week." He uttered with a worried look. 

"I knew it." you muttered as you let his arm go, and sat back into the seat. 

"Come on, I'm sorry." Kris begged as he cupped your hand, you moved your arm from his hand. 

"You knew that we were going to have an alone time, but no, now you're going somewhere that I'm not coming? I don't know, maybe girls might want you, maybe you might want to cheat on me with them?" you spazed out on Kris, he smirked.

"Oh~ So you're worried about me?" Kris smiled 

"I don't know? Maybe? Maybe not? I don't care anymore." you snapped then looked out to the window. 

"~~~~, listen." Kris tried to make you look at him. 

"STOP!" you yelled pushing him. "You know what?!" Kris was confused by why were you so mad because he had to go to Japan. 

*I wonder why? Hmmm....* -Author 

"I-I..." you couldn't say anything more to him, you gave up and sat back into the seat, Kris sighed then sat back into the seat not facing you. 

Your POV. 

What the hell's wrong with me? It's nothing much, right? I don't need to worry, why am I so mad about him going to Japan? 

there's nothing between us, we're just married I don't......well I can't say I don't love him...it's just maybe......I...I don't know? It's hard to explain this, I love him but I don't at the same time. It's....hard....I don't want to be hurt again, like my...my last love.....it was.....Ugh! I don't want to do the same mistake I did! 

I looked over to Kris who was still looking out the window. 

"We're here." Spoke the driver as he stopped the car. I slowly got out of the car to see this....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6aoVlVzAHw0LfbgLxoYh

It wasn't too big nor too small, I smiled, I could see a little smile on Kris's lips, but when he turned around and saw me staring at him, he changed into a real face, -.- I frowned but rolled my eyes. 

Exo who were all gasping and beaming all ran into the house before me and Kris, I just giggled then went after them. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu3lngg-QrBhgXuyhjNmN *Dinner Room/Stairs*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0eoPNpsx5EKPiYFcEcXE *Bedroom #1*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTwhXTgjzUvPIJGEWml9n *Bedroom #2*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyUOskIrCOgSIz_9zosf5 *Bedroom #3*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS27T7A5-cJCgMB98klaaT *Bedroom #4* 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvxx-yVKg4GtC-cl2WTYg *Bedroom #5* 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUsmNxPU1wDD-eb3f3e_X *Bedroom #6* 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIq_T69QdSvJmIbNkFRhr *Living Room*

"Whoa~" Exo all gasped

"I call bedroom #1~" We all heard Xiumin call from the top of the stairs.

"And I call bedroom #4!" We all heard Luhan call from his bedroom.

"MINES #3!" Lay yelled as he ran up to call his room.

"Then I guess I call #2?" Chen sighed as he walked to his room.

"What?! Then I call #6!" Tao yelled running to his room. Exo-K all looked and Kris and I.

"Number 5 it is." Kris sighed as he walked to the bedroom, I looked at Baekhyun who looked at me.

"Baekhyun...." I uttered he came and hugged me.

"Look don't worry. Everything's gonna be okay, okay? Trust me, when ever you and Kris gets into an agurment call me up and tell me." Baekhyun smiled.

"And no more crying." Kai smiled

"Yah~" you pouted

"But trust me, everything's going to be okay, now umma said that we have to go back tomorrow already." Baekhyuns smiled.

"Already?" you inhaled Chanyoel smiled.

"You're always welcome to visit us." Chanyoel smiled you nodded your head.

"Now, go and put your things back. And DO NOT avoid Kris." Baekhyun eyed you, you nodded your head.

You slowly walked up to the room, as you inhaled before stepping in, you saw Kris laying on the bed with his eyes closed.

You walked in and put down your things, and started to hang up some of the clothing in the bag, but suddenly there was something that hit your chest hardly. A pain went into your heart, making it hard to breathe for you, you fell to the floor.

"K-....K...." you tried to call Kris's name. Kris's eyes slowly opened from the loud noise, he heard smalll little gasping sounds. He stood up then turned around to see you on the floor holding onto your chest and breathing in and out hardly he ran over and cupped your face.

"~~~~! ~~~~! ~~~~! ~~~~ ARE YOU OKAY?! ~~~~!" He yelled

"K--....Kr....Kri---" you uttered Exo who heard ran into the room to see you like that all gasped

"~~~~!" Baekhyun gasped as he ran to you, "~~~~! WHAT'S WRONG?! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!" your body was shaking and your eyes were rolling to the back of your head. Blood was slowly coming out of your nose, as Kris wipped it and hugged your body tighter.

--

"~~~~! PLEASE BE OKAY! PLEASE!" Baekhyun begged as they rushed you into the ER.

"Sir, I'm sorry but you can't come in." A lady said as she pushed Kris out, Kris looked at the white ER door, tears forming in his eyes. 

"How could this happen?" He asked himself. 

--Three Hours Past--

The doctor finally came out, Exo all rushed over to him. 

"How's my wife?" Kris asked 

"Mr.Wu, why didn't you warn us early?!" The doctor yelled Kris was shocked

"What do you mean?!" Kris asked 

"Mrs.Wu has a heart problem but you didn't think about taking her to see a doctor?!" The doctor asked 

"H-heart p-p-problem?" Exo all gasped 

"~~~~ has heart problem? Why didn't I ever know about this?" Baekhyun asked 

"You don't know?" The doctor gasped 

"~~~~ never said anything about having heart problem, in our family none of us had heart problem." Baekhyun shook his head. "Is it getting worst?" 

"She may need to get surgey." The doctor inhaled Kris who was still shock stood there still shock. 

"~~~~? Where is she?" Kris asked 

"Room 231." Kris ran to your room, when he opened the door he cupped your face and sobbed. 

"~~~~, you have to be okay....you have to be okay..." Kris sobbed "You have to live! You have to live for the both of us.....you have too, okay?" he sobbed holding onto your hand tighter. 

"I love you ~~~~, I love you more than anything in this world..." 

Listen Too:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL70bkPlxlA

Kris's POV. 

It's been a while now, that ~~~~ has been awake, but right now she's still sleeping. The only thing that she doesn't know is that she has heart problem, we told the doctor not to tell her about this. Her parents are worried to death about her, but can't come and see her because of work. Baekhyun has been very sad these days, knowing that his sister will be going into surgey very soon. And for me......knowing that my wife, not just my wife but my lover, has to go through this much pain, makes me......sad.....and it's going to be hard because she's only 18....I told her I loved her, she accpected my love and now i'm happy but, illness came to hurt her, and now she's going through much more pain than me. 

Her eyes are slowly opening from her sleep, it's a Monday today, I smiled at her, she weakly smiled back at me. Today I am going to tell her about her heart problem and surgey tomorrow. 

"~~~~." I whispered she slowly turned her head and looked at me. 

"Hmmm...oppa?" She whispered 

"~~~~, this is hard to tell you.....I don't where or how I should start." I said in a low voice, she slowly sat up as I helped her. 

"What is it, oppa?" She smiled, I wanted to cry when I saw her smile. 

"~~~~, the reasons why you've been having pain so much.....is because.....you have heart problem...." I said slowly and sadly. She started laughing at my answer, I looked at her with a sad expression. 

"Haha! Oppa, you're funny!" She laughed, but when she saw tears falling from my eyes slowly her smile fadded, her eyes became wet. 

"Oppa.....you're joking, right?" She uttered 

I slowly shook my head, as tears fell from her cheeks. 

"YOU LAIR! LAIR! YOU'RE LYING! OPPA IS LYING!" She yelled while crying more and more tears fell from my eyes. I grabbed her hands that were hitting me. 

"~~~~, I'm not lying, you've been having heart problem for a while now..." I sobbed she cried even more. 

"GET OUT! GET OUT! AHHH!! GET OUT!" She screamed, I inhaled as more tears fell from my eyes, I walked out as she cried under the covers, I slid down the wall in the empty hallway. 

"~~~~....." I sobbed as I slid down, and hugged my knees. "I'm sorry......" 

"Listen to me would you?" I sobbed even more, the hallway was a dull dark with alittle light, no one heard me crying, except myself. 

"~~~~....~~~~...." I sobbed, I could still hear her crying from inside. 

"Why?! WHY?! WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?!" I screamed as more tears ran down my cheeks. That night was the night when ~~~~ cried herself to sleep, my heart hurts so much to see her cry herself to sleep. Today was a Tuesday, at 10 o'clock sharp, ~~~~ will be having her surgey, the doctors are getting ready, while ~~~~ is getting ready herself. Exo were all coming back to the hospital, and here they are sitting around and waiting for the surgey to start. It's already 9:50 am, everyone's worried but has hope that ~~~~'s surgey will go well. There's 10 mintues left, ~~~~ who is talking with Baekhyun is really relax right now. 

"~~~~, everything's going to be alright, okay?" Baekhyun's soft voice said to ~~~~. 

"Oppa, don't cry, you said everything's going to be okay but why are you crying?" ~~~~'s sweet voice asked tears started to form in my eyes. 

"~~~~, I love you that's why I'm crying." Baekhyun smiled, ~~~~ smiled again. 

"Mrs.Wu, let's get you ready." A nurse said as she walked over to ~~~~, she helped ~~~~ into the bathroom and change into the surgey outfit, she came out with a smile on her face. 

"Oppa, do I look cute?" She beamed to Baekhyun. 

"You look real cute." Baekhyun smiled as he helped her on the bed. ~~~~ was like a little kid that was lost and doesn't know what pain is, she sat on the bed that was going to take her into the surgey room, I walked in with a smile. 

"Hey ~~~~." I smiled she smiled back at me. 

"Kris oppa~" She beamed as she ran over and hugged me, I hugged her back. 

"Hey little one, I hope that you're okay." I smiled she smiled back at me. 

"Don't worry~ I'm going to be okay~" She giggled. 

"Mr.Wu it's time for the surgey." The nurse bowed as she stood at end of the bed with four other nurses. 

"Well ~~~~, remember that I love you." I whispered she smiled, as I kissed her lips, Baekhyun hugged her tightly, everyone from Exo hugged her, she laid down onto the bed as they pushed her into the surgey room, I slowly let go of her hand and told her that everything's going to be okay and for her not to worry. It was now only a minute before her surgey is going to start, we all counted the 60 seconds and inhaled when it was 10 o'clock. 

"I wish for everything to go well." I prayed 

Then as they parpered and started the surgey ~~~~'s eyes slowly closed into a deep slumber so she won't feel the pain. 

And now I'm waiting..........