Chapter 4

Married to Mr. Wu Fan.

That night you smiled at the picutre all night not getting any sleep. 

"~~~~!" Baekhyun screamed shaking you. "~~~~, get up!" Baekhyun yelled shaking your body. 

"Hmmmm?" you whispered 

"Get up! It's time to go! Go get ready we're going to be late again!" Baekhyun said shaking you. 

"Oppa, I can't I can't..." you mumbled 

"~~~~, what the hell are you talking about?! Hurry up!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes. 

"Neh?" you groaned then got out of bed then went into the bathroom and did what you needed to do. 

When you and Baekhyun both got to school, you were still half asleep. You walked but was always stumbling making Baekhyun worried, you were walking until you bumped into someone on accdital. 

"Yah! Watch were you're going!" She screamed 

"Sorry." you bowed Baekhyun grabbed your arm and dragged you to the classroom. 

"What the hell's wrong with you?! Why are you so tried?!" Baekhyun asked 

"Huh? Oppa, I can't...I want to sleep." you rolled your eyes then walked to Kris seat then sat in there instead. 

"Yah! Byun ~~~~, you're not in your right seat!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes, but you were fast asleep. 

"Hey hyung!" Sehun beamed running into the room. 

"Shhhh!" Baekhyun hissed covering Sehun's mouth then pointed to you, Sehun nodded his head. Kris and Suho laughed while walking in. 

"Shut.It." Baekhyun glared they both frowned then Baekhyun pointed to you who was sleeping in Kris's seat. Suho nodded but not Kris, but instead gave a little smile. 

"Kris, are you okay?" Baekhyun asked 

"Neh, I'm fine." He smiled then they all nodded, Kris made his way to sit at your seat, he was smiling but just gave out a chuclke. 
 

"Oppa..." you whispered while your hand moved "Oppa, please...don't....." you whispered 

"~~~~, are you okay?" Kris asked shaking you lighty. 

"Oppa? Oppa?" you whispered "No....don't.....oppa, come back......come back..." you whispered as tears streamed down your face slowly. 

"~~~~, are you okay? ~~~~, wake up." Baekhyun shook your body. 

"Oppa." you said while rubbing you're eyes.

"~~~~, are you okay?" baekhyun asked confused

"Ah..yeh. Sorry." you hung your head low for a sec then shot up, you looked at your surrondings to see yourself in Kris's desk and not yours.

"Hold up! Oppa, why am I sitting here?!" you asked totally confused.

"You were 'SO' tired that you fell asleep in Kris's desk and not your own." Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"Hey! It's not my fault for staying up late just staring at the photo of me and Kris kissing!" you screamed Exo's eyes widen a smirk came on Kris's face you covered your mouth.

"YOU GUYS WHAT?!" Exo gasped

"Ummm....haha! I'm going now!" you said running out of the classroom, everyone looked at Kris who was smriking the whole time.

"Hey, hey. You and ~~~~ kissed?" Kai asked pointing to Kris.

"Huh? Ummm....maybe?" Kris smiled. Then walked out of the room to find you, you were hiding in the bathroom, while covering your face with your hands. 

"What did I just go do?" you asked yourself then faked a cry.

"~~~~?" you heard a voice call, you poked your head threw the little thing to only see Kris inside the GIRLS BATHROOM. You opened the door and smiled. 

"Uhhh....what are you doing in here?" you asked puzzled 

"I was haha...looking for you." Kris said looking around. 

"Haha, sure!" you and Kris heard someone girls laugh, your eyes widen you pushed Kris into the stall and got into the stall with him and covered his mouth, his eyes were widen. 

"Shhh..." you whispered he slowly nodded his head. He was croching down on the toilet seat so those girls won't see his feet, you were still covering his mouth, you looked worried but he wasn't he just kept staring at you. 

"Whew~, there gone now." you smiled then moved your hand away from Kris's mouth but he suddenly pulled you into a kiss, you gasped, he got down from the seat but was still kissing you, he pushed you to the wall lightly and wrapped your legs around his body. 

"K-Kris...what are we doing?" you asked he stopped kissing you. 

"I'm sorry...I just couldn't handle myself any more." Kris said then let you down, he was the first to leave, you touched your lips. 

"Kris...really...kissed me..." you smiled then started to beam but walked out of the bathroom. While walking back to the class someone grabbed your hair and threw you to the wall making you groan in pain, she came back and grabbed your hair pushing your face onto the wall. 

"I hate you ~~~~, only because your grandfathers made you and Kris get married doesn't mean that I can hurt you. I will kill you ~~~~, don't ever get married to Kris. And if you wonder who I am I'm Woori, Go Woori, and also don't think that I'm not gonna let you go so easy." She whispered into your ear then banged your head onto the wall, making it bleed your vision became blurry then you fainted, Woori smirked then walked away. 

--

"Hyung, where's ~~~~?" Chanyeol asked as everyone turned to Kris. 

"I don't know myself." Kris shurgged 

"BAEKHYUN! BAEKHYUN! BAEKHYUN!" Some Boy came panting to Exo. 

"Why are you shouting?" Baekhyun asked 

"Baekhyun! ~~~~, she...." The boy panted 

"~~~~ WHAT?!" Kris and Baekhyun both screamed 

"~~~~'s INJURED!" He shouted Kris's eyes widen in horror. 

"MWO?!" Exo all gasped Baekhyun raced to the hallway to see people around you he pushed threw the crowd to see your body on the floor with a puddle of blood, he slowly bent down and cupped your face.

"~~~~, wake up....please wake up..." His voice craked by his tears. 

"~~~~! Wake up! Do you hear oppa?! Wake up!" He sobbed hugging your body tightly. Kris was shocked and mad at the same time, he looked to see Woori across from Exo smirking at you and Baekhyun then walked away. 

"Baekhyun, let's take ~~~~ to the hospital." Kris said as he picked you up then carried you to his car, Exo all followed behind in their own cars. As soon as they arrived they rushed you into the ER, they wanted to follow behind but couldn't. 

"Kai, who do you think did this to ~~~~?" Baekhyun asked without looking at anyone but the floor. 

"Hyung." Kai sighed 

"Hello, Butler Kim?" Kris said into the phone. 

"Yeah, it's me Wu Fan. Ummm...I need you to do something for me." Kris said as Exo all looked at him. 

"Ummm....can you find information about a girl name Go Woori for me?" Kris said as Exo all rasied an eye brow. 

"Neh, she goes to our school. You can kinda call her the out cast." Kris nodded 

"Ummm...she's like 19, just a couple months older us boys." Kris frowned 

"Neh, arraso thank you then." Kris smiled he hung up everyone looked at him. 

"What?" he asked 

"Who were you calling? Why did you say Woori's name?" Suho asked walking toward Kris. 

"Ah~, it's nothing don't worry." Kris faked a smile. 

"No, tell me." Suho tapped his foot and crossed his arms over his chest. 

"Don't act like your older than me." Kris rolled his eyes. 

"But you have to tell me." Luhan walked toward Kris. 

"Gege, it's nothing." Kris said sitting down onto the chair. 

"Look here, if you're thinking of doing something bad, then good luck." Xuimin nodded 

"Why would you say that?" Kris asked 

"Go Woori's-" Chen was cut off by the doctor. 

"Excuse me?" He said Kris and Baekhyun rushed to him. 

"How's my sister?" Baekhyun asked 

"She's doing just fine just with extra rest." The doctor nodded Exo all smiled then went to your room, you were sleeping on the hospital bed. 

Ring~Ring~ 

"Hello?" Kris said into the phone. 

"Young master Wu Fan, I did as you said and found out a lot of things about Go Woori." Butler Kim said

"They are?" Kris asked walking out of the room without Exo knowing. 

"Go Woori, is a gang leaders daughter. She has many critical records, her mother had died when she was about 12 years old, also her father is not just a gang leader but abuses her. And that is mostly what I found out about her." Butler Kim said as Kris nodded 

"Arraso, thank you once again." Kris smiled 

"No problem." Kris hung up the phone then went back into the room. 

"Where did you go?" Chanyeol asked pointing to Kris. 

"Ummm....my mother called me." Kris lied 

"Oh, over protected mother again? Did you tell her about ~~~~?" Chanyeol asked 

"Ani, I didn't want her to worry about anything because they still have the wedding to take care of." Kris smiled Exo all nodded, your hand slowly moved. 

"K-Kris...." you whispered "K-Kris...." 

"~~~~, are you okay?" Baekhyun asked 

"Kris....Kris...." you whispered 

"Hyung, ~~~~'s saying your name." Chen nugged Kris. 

"Kris....w-where.....a-are....y-you?" you were breathing hard, sweat twikling down your forehead, your head moving side to side. 

"Kris...K-kris..." 

"~~~~, are you okay? ~~~~, answer me." Baekhyun said 

"Kris! Kris! KRIS!" your eyes shot open, but only to see Baekhyun. "Where's Kris?" you asked getting teary. 

"~~~~." you heard a voice said you slowly turned your head to see Kris, he walked over you hugged him instead. 

"Kris! Kris, she said she was going to kill me!" you sobbed into his chest. 

"~~~~, who said?" Kris asked while he rubbed your back.

"Woori, Go Woori." you whispered but only Kris heard that name, his expression changed.

"~~~~, are you okay?" Baekhyun asked as you looked at Baekhyun and slowly nodded your head, he hugged you tightly.

"~~~~, tell oppa who did this." Baekhyun askde while he pulled away.

"I-........" you stopped because Kris shook his head, and eyed you.

"I don't know, I fell." you lied Kris nodded his head. You frowned but nodded then looked out the window, wondering who was Go Woori.

"Hey, we have to get back to class now, so ~~~~ get lots of rest." Luhan and Chen both smiled you nodded your head.

"Oppa, you and Kris should also go." you nodded Baekhyun frowned

"Oppa, please." you begged "I really just want to be alone."

"But ~~~~-" Baekhyun started you sighed. "Fine, then bye then." Kris looked over to you worried then sighed following the rest of Exo to the parking lot.

"Go Woori?" you whispered, you slowly walked to the window to see that Exo had already gone, you pulled out your clothing in the drawer, you put back on the clothing.

"~~~~, get ready to face Woori." you inhaled then walked out of the room, without no one seeing you.

--After 2 hours school ended--

"Hyung! Hurry! I want to go see ~~~~!" Suho rolled his eyes.

"Yah! Oppa! What are you doing?" Woori asked Kris who was packing your things.

"Doing something you should stay out of." Kris said annyoed then put your bag over his left shoulder.

"Oppa! You can't do this!" Woori yelled grabbing Kris's arm.

"Look here, I don't like you, I'm a fiance already. You should know that already for the sake of yourself." Kris rolled his eyes then pushed her hands off.

"Oppa! You can't do this!" Woori yelled

"Well he just did!" Kai and Sehun teased then followed after Exo, they all drove over to the hospital to see you.

"~~~~! We're back-------?!"  Xuimin stopped because he didn't see you. "BAEKHYUN!"

"Mwo?!" Baekhyun lazily said

"~~~~'s missing!" Xuimin freaked out.

"MWO?! THAT'S NOT POSSAIBLE!" Baekhyun screamed

"KRIS! KRIS!!!!!" Baekhyun screamed Kris rushed to the room.

"You called?" Kris asked

"~~~~'s missing!"

"Mwo?!" Kris gasped the three boys rushed over to the conter.

"Have you seen a girl with long blackish brownish hair, kinda short and tall. She was wearing a school uniform around age 18?" Baekhyun asked

"I'm sorry sir but no." The empoly said with a little bow.

"Dang it!" Kris banged his fist.

"Dude, why---are---you--guys---running?!" the rest of Exo panted

"~~~~'s missing, we don't know where she went." Kris growled

"Hey, hey. Hyung calm down." Baekhyun said patting Kris's chest.

"I will think about that." Kris hissed then walked out of the hospital. "Hey Butler Kim?"

"Neh, it's me again Wu Fan, can I also ask you another favorite?"

"Butler Kim? Who's that?" Kai asked

"Yeh, please track down Byun ~~~~." Kris said into the phone.

"Is that possiable?" Luhan whispered

"Neh, arraso. Thanks once again." Kris smiled then hung up the phone.

"Is that really possiable?!" Luhan gasped

"What's my name?" Kris asked

"Dude, haha no." Luhan chuclked

"What's my name?" Kris asked

"Wu Fan." Luhan laughed

"Oh yeah, jiejie Huan-yue wanted to talk to you about something." Chen said as he hung up the phone.

"Wae?" Kris asked

"I don't know, she just called and told you to meet her at that cafe." Chen pointed to a small pink cafe.

"Once again, I'm busy tell Huan-yue I'll meet her at home." Kris said then told Baekhyun to come with him to find you.

"Aish! Jiejie's going to kill me!" Chen groaned then called Huan-yue. "Hey, jiejie. Kris, said that he couldn't make it and he's gonna see you at home! Okay bye!" Chen said but hung up without Huan-yue saying anything. 

--

"Aish! ~~~~, pick up the damn phone!" Baekhyun growled 

"Hey, Baekhyun. Try my phone she might pick up." Kris said Baekhyun nodded then grabbed Kris's phone. 

"Hold up, you have ~~~~ as number 1?!" Baekhyun laughed 

"What? I can't?" Kris asked

"No! No! It's just hahaha!" Baekhyun laughed 

"Just call her would you." Kris rolled his eyes. 

"Oh, okay." Baekhyun said then called you. 

"Hello?" you said into the phone

"Where the hell are you?" Baekhyun growled 

"Daed." you joked 

"Mwo?! Don't lie!" Baekhyun hissed 

"Oppa, no need to worry about me, I'm okay!" you rolled your eyes. 

"I don't give a ~~~~, tell me where the you are! How the hell do you just leave the ing hospital?!" Baekhyun yelled 

"Oppa, can you please hand the phone to Kris?" you said 

"Kris ~~~~, wants to talk to you." Baekhyun said handing the phone over to Kris. 

"Hey, ~~~~. Tell me where you are." Kris said 

"Oppa, could you say 'I love you' just once for me to hear?" you said as tears began to run down your cheeks. 

"I love you, ~~~~ you heard me right I love you." Kris said 

"I love you too." you whispered then hung up the phone. 

"Yah! Hello?! Hello?! ~~~~?!" Kris yelled he threw the phone down. 

"Dude, she's right there! How can you not see her?!" A voice said in the back seat. 

"OH !" Kris and Baekhyun both screamed and parked the car at a park parking lot. 

"What the hell Kai?!" Baekhyun growled 

"How the hell did you get in my car?!" Kris asked 

"Ummm...haha....I can't tell." Kai wiggled his eye brows. 

"F- you." Baekhyun growled 

"Well, hyung I'm not joking ~~~~'s right there." Kai said pointing to you who was sitting on a raling and in front of you was a lake. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc_85iNeEmQioK7exJ1p3

"Hyung, you get out and get her first." Kai said.

--

You looked down underneth you and there the water ran, tears were falling one by one.

Flashback~ 

You were walking happily down the road until someone called you. 

"Hello?" you said into the phone 

"I can see you ~~~~, happy huh?" She whispered you turned around and saw a lot of people on the phone, you grew scared. 

"~~~~, don't worry. I can watch over you~" She whispered 

"Who are you?" you asked scared 

"Don't worry ~~~~, remember just to stay away from Kris." She whispered 

"Who are you?!" you asked 

"Go to the park and sit on top of the bridge, I'll be there. But if you're not there then, I'll find you and kill you." She smirked you inhaled 

"Neh, I'll go there." you inhaled then hung up and made your way there. After a while you found your way there and sat where the lady told you. You slowly climbed over and sat ontop of it, you looked around, suddenly something touched your back. 

"Hey there." A soft whispered said to you. You were starled, you almost turned around but she stopped you. 

"Don't turn around." She whispered 

"What are you doing?" you asked 

"Hmuh, didn't I tell you that Kris is never going to be yours?" She whispered 

"Yes..." you whispered 

"Then why are you still marrying him?!" she screamed making you flinch. 

"Because, I can't back out." you whispered 

"In 20 minutes I want you to jump off this bridge." She smirked 

"Mwo?! NO! NEVER!" you yelled but heard a click from a gun. 

"If you don't jump off in 20 minutes I'll kill you here, and push you off. Or you want me to kill you're loved ones?" She snirked 

"No, Baekhyun oppa, Umma, appa! No! PLEASE!" you begged 

"Then jump off in 20 mintues!" She growled 

"NEH! I'LL JUMP!" you yelled 

"Good girl, now I'll be watching your death, now good life." She whispered then walked away. 

"Why did you promise this ~~~~?" you asked yourself, as tears ran down your face. 

"You have to do this to save Baekhyun oppa." you whispered "Kris oppa, please don't forget me." you whispered you sat on the bridge and prayed and remembered your memories with your family, you looked at your phone and Baekhyun called you but you didn't care, but when it was Kris's phone number you smiled.

End of flashback~

"~~~~." A voice said you slowly turned your head to see Kai, Baekhyun, and Kris. A smile came on your face. 

"Thank you oppa." you weakly said then was about to jump down.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Baekhyun yelled

"Oppa...annyeong." you said then jumped down but someone grabbed onto your school jacket.

"Kris oppa!" you inhaled while looking up.

"What the are you thinking?!" He screamed pulling you up because of your light weight. He slowly threw you to the ground, you cupped your face into your hands, Baekhyun ran over to you and hugged your body tightly.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Baekhyun began to sob, Kai turned his head to see a shadow with red hair, he frowned but ignored it.

"No! No! Oppa! She's going to kill you if I don't die!" you sobbed

"Who's going to kill you?!" Baekhyun asked grabbing your shoulders.

"Sh-she's going to kill ME! ME! OPPA IT'S ME SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME!" you screamed hugging Baekhyun tightly.

"Aniyo! She'll never come close to you! Kris will never let her come close to you!" Baekhyun eyed Kris who nodded.

"Here, go home with Kris. Me and Kai have to do something." Baekhyun said

"We do?" Kai asked

"Yes, we do. Kris take good care of ~~~~." Baekhyun said and stood up with you.

"Where should I take her? Your house?" Kris asked

"No, YOUR house." Baekhyun said pushing you lightly to Kris, Kris wrapped an arm around your body to help you to his car. 

The car ride was no one talking, you thought that Kris was still pretty mad at what you were about to do. So you just stayed silent, after awhile Kris drove into a HUGE house.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZuOYnJVQtzdU1W7sneCP

*Kris's House. Front Side.*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1F5mAcVd8qndr7--EQ6t

*Kris's House. Back Side.*

It was nothing compared to your house.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQg443HLan84NmjYSK9LCc

*Your House. Nice not as big or not as small.*

You sighed then looked at Kris who wasn't looking at you nor talking to you, instead he had on a pissed face, when he parked the car. It was a hard and curvy park, you jerked forward almost hitting your head on the window of the car. He stepped out, you untied your seatbelt and got out Kris, grabbed your wrist and dragged into the house.

"Oh! Wu Fan! You brought ~~~~ home?" Mrs. Wu smiled

"Oh, you! I needed to talk to you!" Huan-yue said but Kris just dragged you upstairs.

"I'm sorry." you said before disaparing fully with Kris. He pushed you into his room, onto his bed making you groan, he hovered over you. 

"Why did you try to kill yourself?" He asked in a husky deep voice. "Huh? Answer me!" He yelled making you flinch. 

"I didn't!" you yelled trying to push him but failed due to his weight. "Get off of me!" you yelled 

"Not until you tell me why did you discharge yourself from the hospital and try to kill yourself!" Kris growled kissing your jawline. 

"Kris! KRIS!" you screamed scratching his back with your nails. 

"Tell me or I won't stop, and we'll have on my bed." He whispered the last words in your ear. 

"I can't! I can't! STOP! STOP!" you screamed and his kissed your neck and moved a hand under your school skirt. He took off his dress shirt and only hand on a wife beater, you grew worried then struggled away from him. 

"Tell me~" He whispered in a deep voice, he sild off your dress shirt you only had on your white tantop. 

"GET OFF! KRIS!" you screamed and dug your nails into his back as he moved his hips agasint yours. You kept digging your nails into his back and scraching him, but he was just kissing your jawline and onto your neck. 

"K-Kris...." you started to moan, you covered your mouth. 

"No, moan for me." He whispered 

"Kris, please get off of me. I'm not ready." you shook your head. He slowly sat up, you looked at his back, it had your nail marks on it and scraches every where on it, it was also bleeding.  

"Does it hurt?" you asked ashamed

"It doesn't matter, I rather have you hurt me than yourself." Kris sighed then stood up and went into the bathroom, you inhaled.

Kncok~ Knock~

You slowly went to go open the door to see a young lady with a bright smile.

"Hey-----" She started then moved to your top. "Are you and Kris doing okay?"

"Ummm...neh, very well." you lied

"Well, last time I didn't get to introduce myself to you. I'm Huan-yue Kris's jiejie I mean noona." She smiled

"It's okay, I can understand you." you smiled

"Whoa, really? You're very pretty." She smiled

"Thank you." you smiled the door was opened wider by no one else but Kris.

"Jiejie what are you doing here?" Kris asked he was only in a towel and his hair was wet.

"I came to check on you and ~~~~ because I heard ~~~~ screaming?" She shurgged.

"We're fine." Kris said "Go take a shower." you nodded your head then went into the bathroom. 

"Hey, be nice to your wife, okay? I heard ~~~~ screaming your name. Is anything wrong? Or we're you both trying to----" Huan-yue gasped 

"Aya, shut up jiejie I'm going to get dress." Kris rolled his eyes then closed the door, he looked at the marks on his back from you. He sighed, you were in the bathroom taking a shower, you rubbed your body trying to forget what just happened. You walked out of the tube to see no towel, your eyes were just looking everywhere, you sighed but until a robe caught your eyes. 

"Aish, this is to big." you mumbled while putting it on. It was huge on your tiny body, it kept falling off, your shoulders. You slowly walked out to see Kris on the bed watching TV, you walked over to him. 

"Can I barrow a shirt?" you asked shyly, he looked at you in his robe and your left shoulder was showing because the robe was huge on you. 

"Oh, yeah. Hold up." He said the went into his closet, you bent down to pick up your dress shirt but not to notice that your chest hung out widely for Kris to see, his eyes widen. 

"Umm...~~~~, here's a shirt for you." He said handing you a white V-neck. You smiled then took the shirt into the bathroom, you changed into his but had on no undergraments, because your extra clothing were in your back pack which was in Kris's car. 

"Kris!" You yelled 

"Yeah?!" Kris yelled back 

"Can you go grab my bag from your car?!" you yelled 

"Ummm....sure!" Kris yelled you heard footsteps going downtairs you sighed. You looked around his bathroom, to see he wears a lot of cologne. 

Knock~ Kncok~ 

"~~~~, I have your bag." Kris knocked you slowly opened the door and stuck out your hand. He handed the bag to you and you grabbed it and stuck back your hand inside the bathroom. You looked threw your bag to only see your panities and not your bra, you started to freak out. Kris's shirt was only up to your high thigh and you didn't have any shorts to wear under. 

"Omo! What do I do?!" you freaked out. You slowly walked out off the bathroom with no bra on, and no shorts. You slowly placed your bag down and walked over to Kris who was out on the balcony, you slowly stood next to him. 

"Kris, what are you doing?" you asked 

"Go Woori wasn't it?" He asked your expression suddenly changed "Go Woori did everthing isn't that ture?" he asked looking at you, your head was hanging low. 

"Look at me, wasn't it Woori who told you to kill yourself, huh?" Kris asked facing you, you didn't look up nor faced him. He grabbed your chin, making you look up, your eyes met with his. 

"Was it Woori?" He asked you shook your head. 

"No, it wasn't I don't know her name." you shook your head. Kris frowned, you looked down. 

"It was Woori who pushed me to the wall but no it wasn't Woori who told me to jump down. It was someone else." you said Kris looked at you scared expression. 

"Not Woori, than who can it be?" Just then something came into his head. 

"Does that person still call you?" He asked you frowned 

"Who?" you asked 

"Remember that phone call that you got at the cafe that other day?" Kris asked you nodded your head. 

"Neh, waeyo Kris?" you asked he rushed inside and grabbed his phone.

"Take out your phone and pull out that number." you nodded your head and grabbed your phone and handed it to Kris. 

"Hey Butler Kim, sorry to be asking again." Kris said into the phone. 

"Neh, I did find ~~~~, she's okay now. Yes, but can you please screach who owns this phone number?" Kris asked he told the number to the guy then hung up. He eyed you up and down, you frowned at him. 

"Yah! Don't look!" you said throwing a pillow at his face. 

~~~~~~~~

Aother's note: 

I know this is another short chapter, it's just with school in the way it's hard to update between the days. :) Please enjoy! :) Thank you!