Let me be the one.

Married to Mr. Wu Fan.

Love is a puzzle that two people must work through together. 

 

Love is...having a heart full of care and effort for the other person. 

--

You slowly opened your eyes, feeling the bright light hitting your skin. You sat up with a groan and a pain in between your legs, your eyes shot open when you saw the clothing on the floor, you looked down onto yourself to see yourself your eyes begun to get teary, you slowly turned over to see Kris, you cupped your face sobbing into your hands. 

"No....no....no...this isn't true....no...." you softly sobbed "This....didn't happen....no..." you sobbed "This didn't happen......" you sobbed you slowly got out of bed and took a bath, watching your body slowly with the hot water, tears still streaming down your cheeks.

You walked out to see Kris still sleeping you went and out on this…

Untitled #58

You went and sit out at the balcony, trying to think what happen yesterday, you were still a little dizzy from it but you were okay. Kris who woke up, by hearing the door open to the balcony slowly sat up, he rubbed his eyes. Remembering what happen yesterday he looked over to his side put didn’t see you; he frowned then saw your figure outside. Kris sighed then went into the bathroom and took a short shower, walking out to see your tired figure. You weren’t thinking about anything, but just looking to the ground, Kris came and backed hugged you, you slowly turned your head but only to see Kris, you sighed then looked at the view.

“Hey, you okay?” Kris asked you shook your head, and then looked at Kris’s hand, left hand more like it. It didn’t have the wedding ring on it, you slowly turned around but your eyes were on his figure, Kris was still hugging you he frowned at you.

“Where’s your ring?” you asked without looking at him.

“Oh ummm…” Kris scratched his head.

“YOU LOST OUR WEDDING RING?!” you yelled pushing him, he stumbled back.

“NO! It was like this-“

“Don’t. I don’t want to listen to you anymore.” You said walking back into the room.

“, where the hell is my ring?” Kris whispered

--

Heam-hee woke up while looking around the room, on her night stand there was Kris’s ring, he took it off to help her cure her hurt, she took it and smirked.

“Chen, its okay if noona just does one little thing without hurting ~~~~, right?” she smirked then went to get ready, she got dress.

--

You walked to the lobby then headed toward a park that you saw yesterday while going to the mall, but was stopped.

“Oh, it’s you ~~~~.” Heam-hee smiled, you stepped back.

“What do you want?” you growled

“Well, it’s really nothing. It’s just I wanted to tell you that, yesterday night Kris helped me to my room and tucked me in bed, he also kissed my forehead. And he even sang me a song, and most of all he left his ring for me. But since I want to be nice here the ring.” Heam-hee smirked putting the ring in your hand then walked away, tears started to swell up in your eyes.

“Do you not love me at all?” you whispered then walked away crying like a lost child.

“Baekhyun! Baekhyun, wake up.” Kris shook Baekhyun.

“Huh? Go back to sleep.” Baekhyun groaned

“Dude, hell no. It’s already 11. Baekhyun I’m not joking wake up.” Kris shook Baekhyun.

“Shut up.” Baekhyun groaned

“DUDE YOUR SISTERS MISSING!” Kris shouted, Baekhyun shot up.

“MY SISTER IS MISSING?!” Baekhyun freaked out then ran into the bathroom and doing everything he did then ran out with Kris to find you.

“~~~~! ~~~~!” They both shouted while looking around Hong Kong.

“Kris, you should have said it was going to be cold.” Baekhyun said while rubbing his arms.

“It doesn’t matter how cold it is, all that matters right now is where my wife is.” Kris growled Baekhyun was taken back by what Kris just said.

“When did you ever start caring?” Baekhyun whispered

“Ever since I started loving her.” Kris said but then covered his mouth.

“Hold up, you what? You love who?” Baekhyun raised an eye brow.

“You like my sister?! OMG!”

“Yah! Shut your mouth would you?” Kris growled

“Oh, okay.” Baekhyun nodded then chucked. Kris and Baekhyun both looked high and low for you, but still couldn’t find you.

--

You sat under an oak tree crying your eyes out, hugging your knees and sobbing into them.

“Umma, where are you?” you sobbed “Oppa…” you sobbed

“~~~~! ~~~~! ~~~~, if you can hear oppa answer me!” you heard a voice shout, your head shot up.

“Baekhyun oppa?” you whispered, you peeked your head threw to see Baekhyun; you stood up and ran over to him.

“Baekhyun oppa!” you sobbed hugging him.

“Oh my god ~~~~, where the hell did you go?” Baekhyun whispered

“Oppa…” you sobbed hugging him tightly. “Oppa, Baekhyun oppa…I don’t want to stay here anymore….I want to go home.” You sobbed letting Baekhyun go.

“~~~~, why are you crying? What’s wrong?” Baekhyun asked

“Heam-hee she…she told me that Kris doesn’t love me but loves her, she-she also….also said that Kris gave her his wedding ring…” you sobbed, Kris’s eyes widen. Baekhyun gasped then glared at Kris, who was confused but shock at the same time.

“I swear ~~~~! I didn’t do anything!” Kris said grabbing your arm.

“Let me go! You lair! I hate you! Do you hear me?! I hate you!” you yelled pushing Kris then ran away, Kris wanted to follow but Baekhyun stopped him.

“Hyung, please. I know you love her but, I think now I want to take care of her.” Baekhyun said then followed you; Kris sighed then just slowly followed you and Baekhyun.

--

“Didn’t I tell you to never bother Kris and ~~~~ again?!” Chen yelled slapping his hand onto the table.

“Look here Chen, I’m your noona I can do whatever I want.” Heam-hee flicked her hair back.

“Look here , I don’t care who the hell you are, all you got to know is that, dare touch Kris and I’ll kill you, also dare hurt ~~~~ and I’ll hurt you in the same way just 100 times worst.” Chen growled then walked out of her room. Heam-hee gasped at her younger brother’s words.

“CHEN! CHEN! GET BACK IN HERE!” Heam-hee yelled “I AM NOT FINISH TALKING TO YOU YOUNG BOY!”

“Dude, why’s your sister yelling?” Kai asked while stopping Chen.

“It’s nothing, don’t worry about it.” Chen shook his head.

“Oh, okay then. Hi ~~~~!” Kai beamed while he saw you run into the room, Baekhyun ran after you into the room, and he saw Kris rushed behind but stopped at the door and looked at Kai.

“What’s wrong with ~~~~?” Kai asked Chen went to Kris and bowed a 90 degree bowed and stayed there for a minute.

“I’m sorry gege, if it wasn’t for me to ask Heam-hee to come then this would have never happened. I’m sorry.” Chen said as his voice cracked, by tears.

“No, no. Don’t say that Chen, it wasn’t your fault. It was mines; if I wasn’t acting dumb and stubborn then this would have never happened.” Kris said making Chen stand up straight.

“Thank you gege, thank you.” Chen bowed

“No problem, it’s just….” Kris voice trailed off.

“You’re in love with ~~~~ aren’t you?” Suho suddenly said Kris shot up at Suho.

“N-no! Who said so?” Kris asked while rubbing the back of his neck.

“Just look at you Kris, would you ever do this for a girl?” Suho asked

“Do what?” Kris asked

“What else? Having with her, saying that you love her.” Suho rolled his eyes.

“I never told her that I loved her!” Kris spat.

“Yes, you did. Your eyes can already tell her, just the way how you look at her, you can tell that you like her.” Suho rolled his eyes.

“I love her, but I don’t know how to tell her.” Kris sighed

“I can help you, trust me.” Luhan smiled

“You can?” Kris asked

“Neh, now look here. When we...” Luhan started to tell Kris the plan.

--

You were crying into Baekhyun’s chest, while he rubbed your back.

“~~~~, you have to listen to Kris.” Baekhyun whispered you shook your head.

“Oppa, I want to go back to Seoul.” You whispered standing up and packing your bags, Baekhyun sighed then walked out of the room, Kris rushed over to him.

“Where’s ~~~~?” Kris asked

“She’s going back to Seoul, I don’t know anymore Kris, as a band mate I can’t help you anymore, but as a brother I can.” Baekhyun smiled

“So when is she leaving?” Kris asked

“I’m guessing today because she’s like very, mad at you. So yeah.” Baekhyun shrugged.

“Are you going back with her?” Kris asked

“She wouldn’t let me.” Baekhyun sighed, you slowly opened to door as Exo all looked at you, and your head was hanging low.

“Annyeong.” You bowed then walked out, Kris looked at you worried, his gaze was on you, while walking past him your tears started to fall out one by one again, but you wiped then away. Kris noticed and grabbed your hand; you pulled back your hand.

“Let’s not talk for now on.” You said then walked away leaving Kris sad, and slow.

“Hyung, do you think your plan’s going to work?” Kris sighed

“Don’t worry, it’s going to work.” Luhan thumbed up Kris, Kris nodded his head. He headed back to the room, and walked to the balcony he saw you got into the taxi, tears slowly filled his eyes.

“I’m sorry ~~~~.” He whispered as the taxi headed toward the airport.

“I promise that tomorrow I’ll find you.” Kris whispered sitting onto the chair and looked out into the space, it was mid-afternoon.

“Hey, gege. We just got a call from Soo Man.” Tao said walking onto the balcony.

“He said.” Kris asked

“We have to go back to Korea as soon as possible.” Tao said in a worried tone, Kris frowned then nodded. He went to go and pack his things as Exo were already packed up and ready to go.

“Okay! Okay! Attendance!” Xuimin hollered. “When I call your name say here!”

“Luhan!” “Here!” “Kris!” “Here!” “Suho!” “Here!” “Lay!” “Here!” “D.O!” “Here!” “Baekhyun!” “Here!” “Chen!” “Here!” “Chanyeol!” “Here!” “Tao!” “Here!” “Kai!” “Here!” “Sehun!” “Here!” “Xuimin! Here!” “Let’s go!”
 

Exo all headed out to the van, as soon as they reached the airport it was filled with exotics, like not joking filled with exotics.

“KRIS OPPA! WHY DID YOU GET MARRIED?! WHY?!” A fan girl screamed.

“KRIS! PLEASE TELL US WHO THIS GIRL IS?!” News people asked crowding the place; the super visors pushed the people out of the room so Exo can get into the private plane.

“, don’t tell me this is going to happen in Korea too?” Suho freaked out.

“Aish, this is not going to be good!” Sehun freaked out.

“Will we die?!” Kai asked

“Crap! Please tell my mother I love her if I die!” Xuimin freaked out, Exo all started to freak out and yell and scream.

“SHUT THE UP!” Kris screamed louder than ever. “CALM YOUR FREAKING BALLS DOWN! GOSH! WE ARE NOT GOING TO DIE! YOU CAN ALL TELL YOUR MOTHER THAT YOU LOVE HER! WE ARE GOING TO FIND A ING WAY OUT OF THIS! JUST SHUT UP AND CHILL DOWN!” Kris screamed everyone went silent like dead silent, when Kris’s is angry no one dares speak a word or even eye talk, nor move. Kris made a deep inhale, then exhale; tears started streaming down his cheeks.

“WHO CARES ABOUT THOSE FANS RIGHT NOW?! ALL I WANT IS TO SEE ~~~~! ALL I WANT IS TO BE WITH ~~~~! BUT NO BECAUSE OF THIS I CAN’T SEE HER!” Kris sobbed walking to the room, in the plane. Exo were shocked and touched by his words.

“K-Kris h-hyung loves ~~~~?” Sehun asked

“Kris, is really in love now, right?” Suho sighed

“I can’t wait till we land in Seoul.” Chanyeol sighed leaning back into his seat.

--

Kris cried himself to sleep, hugging the pillow close to his face, while you were in another plane listening to music, but only Baekhyun’s voice it smoothed down your mood and made you sleepy because of his gentle voice. Your eyes slowly closed just waiting to be in Seoul when you open them, the night hit as you have fallen asleep. Exo on the other hand has also fell asleep, Kris who was fast asleep slept peacefully.

-- (Fast Forward)—-

“Excuse me~” A high but cheerful voice shook you; you slowly opened your eyes.

“Yes?” you asked

“Madam, the plane has landed in Seoul now.” A lady smiled you nodded your head then grabbed your bag from her then slowly got off the plane. You sighed then took out your phone to check the time; it was only 11 in the morning. You walked out of the plane and called for a taxi, you asked him to take you to your house, and he nodded.

--

“Hyung. Kris. Wake up.” Suho shook Kris.

“Hmm?” Kris mumbled

“Hyung, it’s time to get off now.” Suho said Kris nodded then followed Suho to get his bag then got off the plane, when they all 12 got out fans all over went crazy.

“OPPA! OPPA! BE MINES! OPPA!” “Oppa! Why did you get married?!” “Oppa, who is that girl you’re married to?!” “Oppa! Why do you have to be married?!” “Oppa, tell us!”

“We’re sorry right now Kris isn’t in the mood to answer these questions maybe next time.” A manger said leading Exo out to the van. Exo all sat together breathing in the Seoul air once again, Kris who was playing the silent treatment game with everyone didn’t talk, even when the manger asked where you were or how was just that one and a half days in Hong Kong.

“Manger Han, I think you should stop there with the questions.” Suho pointed out, the manger nodded his head. Kris was only looking out the window, Exo all gave out a worried look to him.

--

Knock~ Knock~

You knocked on your parents’ house; you could hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

“Annyeoungha- ~~~~!” your mother shouted, you hugged your mother tightly.

“Umma~” you sobbed into her chest.

“Oh gosh, ~~~~ what’s wrong? Honey, where’s Kris? Where’s Baekhyun?!” your mother asked but you just sobbed your father came out to see your sobbing figure and your mother asking you questions, he frowned.

“Umma~” you sobbed

“Come on, here let umma take you upstairs. Come along now.” She said you nodded and sniffed then went upstairs. Your mother set down your suit case, you sat on the bed as tears still ran down your cheeks.

“Now, now. Wipe those tears away, tell me what happened. You were not suppose to come back here in Seoul until next weekend.” Your mother said

“Umma, me and Kris got into a fight. Umma, I don’t know what to do anymore.” You sobbed

“Honey, look at umma. You left Kris back in Hong Kong, didn’t you?” your mother asked you slowly nodded your head.

“Now look here, for me to see, it seems like you and Kris did not only get in a fight but something else was in the way, right?” your mother asked you shook your head.

“Don’t lie to me.” Your mother hissed “Tell me.”

“Chen oppas sister came and she told me that Kris said that Kris loves her and not me, then she-she even kissed his cheek, then-then she-she told me that Kris gave our wedding ring to her.” You sobbed while showing your mother Kris’s wedding ring that was in your hands.

“I want you and Kris to live alone in a house!” your mother growled standing up.

“No, no! Umma, please don’t!” you sobbed

“No! ~~~~, you will listen to me! I and Mrs. Wu have already made up our mind while you and Kris were on the honeymoon!” your mother hissed then walked out of the room.

“Umma! Umma! NO! NO!” you yelled running to the door, your mother locked the door on your room.

“NO! NO! UMMA! OPEN THE DOOR! UMMA!” you sobbed banging on the door, your mother sighed then eyed your father not to let you out.

“Umma…please…let me out….” You sobbed sliding down to the floor. “I don’t want Kris to be even madder at me!” you sobbed

You went to go and sit at the desk table and took out your dairy.

Dear dairy,

I don’t know anymore, I love Kris, but I ‘m not ready to move in with him, even after we got into this fight. I’m really not ready; all I want to see is Baekhyun oppa right now.

Love, Byun ~~~~.

You put away your dairy and looked out the window, but there was nothing to stare at, even how the wind blew the trees.

--

“Mr. Soo Man said to be ready to see what you are going to see.” Manger Han inhaled

“Hyung Han, what’s that suppose to mean--?!” Suho gasped at the signs written on the fan’s board.

BYUN ~~~~, IS NOT FIT FOR KRIS! Divorce!  SM FAMILY MUST AGREE! BAEKHYUN MUST ALSO AGREE WITH THIS!

“What the hell is going on?” Kai asked as Exo all slowly got out of the van. The fans went crazy and started throwing things at Exo, flinching and covering themselves from getting hurt.

“Dude, what the hell is wrong with these fans?” Suho mumbled while rushing inside.

“, this is all because of me.” Kris whispered Exo all made it inside safely without dying.

“Umm…you guys, Mr. Lee Soo Man wants to see you guys...” A noona gulped

“Is he mad?” Lay asked

“Yeah.”

“Like how mad?” Sehun asked

“If scaling to 100 then I’ll say 100 out of 100.” The noona said then walked away.

“So it means he would be able to kill someone?” Kai freaked out.

“Maybe, right. Gege.” Tao gulped, Exo all made their ways to Mr. Soo Man’s office, all inhaling before walking in.

“Mr. Soo Man, you said that you all wanted to see us?” Kris who walked in first spoke. Mr. Soo Man was facing the window, as soon as Exo all came in he slowly turned around. Slamming his hand on his desk making all of Exo flinched; his eyes shot daggers to all of them, making Exo all look down.

“WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU ALL THINKING?!” He screamed “DID YOU GUYS EVER THINK THAT BEING THE ROOKIE GROUP IN SM WAS GOING TO BE TO EASY?! DID YOU GUYS KNOW HOW MANY FANS YOU ALL LOST BECAUSE OF KRIS’S MARRIAGE?! I THOUGHT THAT YOU SIGNED THE CONTRACT KRIS! I THOUGHT THAT NO ONE OF EXO WERE SUPPOSE TO DATE NOR GET MARRIED UNTIL THE CONTRACT WAS OVER?!” He screamed Kris frowned at his statement.

“Mr. Lee, I didn’t date ~~~~, we were arranged to marry each other.” Kris pointed out.

“Really? Why didn’t I know that?” Mr. Lee’s expression changed.

“You were one of the first to find out about my marriage, Mr. Lee.” Kris frowned

“I was?” Mr. Lee starched his head.

“Yeah, you were!” Exo all shouted

“Oh, okay. Haha…yeah, sorry boys.” Mr. Lee faked a laugh.

“Sure~ anything you say.” Exo smiled then headed out.

“Oh yeah, Kris!” Mr. Lee called

“Neh?” Kris turned around.

“Ummm…I got a call from your mother to tell you to head back home like right now, right now.” Mr. Lee frowned

“Okay then, see you tomorrow then.” Kris bowed then left, he headed toward his car then headed home.

Ring~ Ring~

“Hello?” Kris said into the phone.

“Wu Yi Fan, where in the world are you?!” His mother screamed

“I am on my way home.” Kris said

“You’re just coming back from Hong Kong?!” his mother asked

“No, I’m coming home! RIGHT NOW!” Kris growled

“Hurry, I want you home in least then five minutes.” His mother growled

“So you want me to speed?” Kris asked

“I don’t care what you do, just get home.” His mother snapped

“Okay then, suit yourself.” Kris smiled then hung up.

Kris was speeding home the whole time, he got home in 5 minutes, and he rushed to the door and opened it.

“Oh hey you!” Huan-yue smiled

“Did you guys want me?” He panted

“Oh, yeah. Mother and father want to talk to you, about something.” Huan-yue nodded

“Okay?” Kris panted walking into the house.

“Sit down, young boy.” Mr. Wu pointed to the seat in front of him.

“What is it that you want?” Kris asked not looking at his parents.

“Wu Fan, tell me why in the world did you have an argument with ~~~~.” Mrs. Wu snarled

“Did she come and snitch already?” Kris rolled his eyes.

“Wu.Fan.Answer.Me.Right.Now.” Mrs. Wu growled in a deep tone.

“I don’t know, you tell me.” Kris said standing up.

“Sit.Your..Down.Young.Boy.” Mr. Wu growled Kris sighed then sat down, with an annoyed face expression.

“What, now.” Kris asked

“Tell me, why in the world you and ~~~~ got into a fight for.” Mr. Wu growled Kris sighed then was about to stand up.

“If you stand up, I’ll cut your credit card, right in front of you.” Huan-yue growled showing Kris his credit card and scissors.

“You wouldn’t dare.” Kris hissed

“Then you wouldn’t dare stand up, now tell before you say goodbye.”

“Fine, me and ~~~~ got into a fight because of Chen’s older sister. ~~~~ and her got into a fight in the club, and ~~~~…..tried killing herself-“
 

“~~~~ WHAT?!” Mrs. Wu freaked out.

“And this is all because of you isn’t that right?” Mr. Wu frowned Kris slowly nodded his head.

“See, see what I tell you. Chen’s sister was going to have feelings for you no matter what.” Huan-yue sighed “Hey, where’s your ring?”

Kris looked down onto his hand, and didn’t see his ring. Mr. and Mrs. Both exchanged looks then looked toward Kris.

“Where’s your wedding ring?” Mr. Wu asked

“I-ummm…” Kris started

“Wu Fan, answer your father, where is your wedding ring?” Mrs. Wu growled

“I lost it, over in Hong Kong.” Kris sighed

“No, you didn’t, because it’s right here.” A voice suddenly said, they all turned back to see you and Baekhyun and your parents.

“~~~~.” Kris said while standing up.

“Next time, you should watch where you put your ring.” You sighed then handed it to Kris, who was shocked. You putted it in his hand, you turned to walk away but Kris back hugged you, making tears slowly fall one by one.

“Let, me, go~” you sobbed

“No, I-…. ~~~~, I’m sorry ~~~~.” Kris said hugging your body tightly.

“There’s nothing you have to be sorry about, please let me go.” you sobbed holding onto Kris’s hands that were wrapped around you. “You have nothing to be sorry about Kris, don’t be.” You sobbed Kris hugged you tighter.

“No, No. I’m sorry.” Kris began to sob into your back shoulder. “If it wasn’t for me to be stupid and stubborn, then this would have nothing happen.” Kris sobbed

“I don’t want to talk to you anymore, Kris.” You sobbed removing his hands away from your body, you walked but he turned your around and kneeled down and grabbed your hands.

“Please, please ~~~~! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” He sobbed tears still streaming your cheeks.

“Kris please.” You sobbed “I have to go.” you were about to turn around but Kris grabbed your legs making you not you.

“Please! PLEASE! ~~~~! I can say I’m sorry 1,000,000 times, and I won’t mind, please ~~~~. I’m sorry.” Kris sobbed

“Kris, Kris, let me go. Let me go.” you sobbed trying to push him but failed.

“~~~~, I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Kris sobbed.

Baekhyun and Huan-yue was so touched and amazed, same with you and Kris’s parents, they were about to start crying but held those tears back.

“I’m sorry, I hurt your body, I’m sorry.” Kris sobbed

“Let me go, please Kris. Don’t be sorry. I don’t-Kris, please.” You pushed him he finally let go, you ran out of the house, still crying.

“~~~~! ~~~~! ~~~~!” Kris called after you, but was stopped but Baekhyun.

“Hyung, let me take care of her, you go rest and get ready for school tomorrow, And I promise that our plan will work.” Baekhyun said Kris nodded his head, Baekhyun ran after you and Kris went to his room.

“OMG! That was so totally like a drama!” Huan-yue beamed

“When was the last time I saw ~~~~ cry like that?” Your mother asked

“Those are tears of love.” Mr. Wu chuckled

--

You were crying under an oak tree hugging your knees, Baekhyun saw your crying figure and walked over pulling your body close to his, you started to cry into his arms because you knew that being with him you’re always going to be safe.

“Haruga machi ilbunchorom neukkyojige mandeulji nomanisseumyon yonghwasoge juin-gong. Nol borodallyoganeun eksyonsinirado jjigeulgot chorom, nan machi yongungi dwen gotchorom. Non nege wanbyok sangsanghebwasso, hamkkeramyon ottolkka yeah~. Nan noman gwenchantago malhejumyon modu wanbyokhe oh baby~, I lost my mind~ noreul choeummannasseultte. No hanappego modeun-goseun get it in slow motion, nege mar-hejwo ige sarangiramyon.” Baekhyun sang (Song: “What is Love.”) Baekhyun brushed your hair slowly with his figures, as your eyes slowly closed. And your head was on his lap, he sang until you were fully asleep. He called your parents to come and pick you both up, he carried you into the car, trying not to walk you up.

“Baekhyun is ~~~~ okay now?” your mother asked

“Neh, umma, ~~~~’s okay now.” Baekhyun nodded while he brushed your hair from your face.

--

“Kris.” Huan-yue knocked on Kris’s bedroom.

“Go away jiejie, I want to be alone.” Kris said Huan-yue sighed then open the door slowly walking into the room to see Kris, on the bed she could hear him crying.

“Come here little baby, let jiejie sing a song for you.” Huan-yue smiled Kris didn’t answer her, she sighed.

“Fine, goodnight then.”

“No, jiejie. Sit.” Kris said Huan-yue chuckled Kris crawled over and lay his head on his sister’s lap. She slowly brushed his hair, with her figures.

“Jiejie, can you sing me a song?” Kris asked

“Sumjugimyeo nan ureosseo, nae modeun geoseun da byeorang kkeut witaerowosseo. Oh oh oh, biga oneun sesangeul, usanhana eobsi georeowasseo. Noeui nunbit geu bitmaneul ttaraseo, somebody take me away~ somebody take me away~ somebody take me away~ somebody take me away~ ‘cause I can’t take this pain. It feels it feels so right~” Huan-yue sang (Song: "Take me away." U-Kiss) Kris’s eyes slowly closed by his sister’s gentle soft voice. She gentle put his head onto the pillow and smiled.

“Good night my baby brother.” She whispered kissing his forehead.

---Fast Forward---

Ring~ Ring~

“Hello?” Kris mumbled into the phone.

“Hey, hyung. Wake up~” Suho said into the phone.

“Huh? What are you talking about?” Kris whispered

“Hyung, it’s time to go to school.” Suho smiled while walking into Kris’s room with Exo behind him.

“What?” Kris asked trying to block the bright light away.

“Dude, you can wake up now.” Suho kicked Kris’s blanket off.

“Really? I thought you were suppose to be nice and gentle, not as mean as a devil.” Kris mumbled while walking to the bathroom.

“Aish, hyung tell Kai to stop.” Chanyeol groaned while taking off his tie.

“What?” Kai asked “It’s not me.”

“Then who is it?” Chanyeol snarled

“Him.” Kai pointed to Xuimin who was eating chips.

“Really?” Chanyeol asked

“Dudes, shut it we have to be ready for today.” Luhan snarled

“Aish, Arasso.” Exo all smiled Kris got out of the bathroom wearing his school uniform then Exo all headed out to school. (-Baekhyun if you’re wondering.)

--

“Oppa, where are we going? Why are you in such a rush?” you asked

“Hurry up! Gosh ~~~~.” Baekhyun said grabbing your arm then pulled you into the car.

“Ow~, Okay.” You rolled your eyes. Baekhyun was speeding to school so in least then 10 minutes he was there already he got out of the car and pulled on your arm.

“Hurry before they leave!” He growled pushing you into a bus then grabbed your arm, leading you to the backseats.

“Hey! Baekhyun!” you heard Kai and Sehun both beamed

“Okay, sit here.” Baekhyun pointed the seat next to Kris. You shook your head, then walked behind Baekhyun.

“Come on, sit here for now.” Baekhyun seated you down and sat in the seat next to Luhan.

“I don’t want to sit here, oppa. Stand up.” you said standing up and making Baekhyun stand up.

“Sit.” Baekhyun growled you shook your head again, Baekhyun inhaled.

“Sit, ~~~~.” Baekhyun snarled

“No.” you shook your head being stubborn like always again. Baekhyun was about to scream his head off by your stubborn self.

“Hey. Baekhyun, don’t. Here ~~~~, you can sit here I’ll sit by Kris.” Chen smiled and seated you next to Kai, you looked out the window.

Tears slowly formed in your eyes, as one fell and many more followed behind, you were sniffing. Kai who was sleeping was waking up by your crying, he sighed then handed you a cloth to wipe your tears.

“Stop crying and wipe those tears away.” He whispered you took the cloth and wiped the tears.

“Thank you oppa.” you sniffed

“Hey, look here. Girls look ugly when they cry so don’t cry.” Kai whispered

“You’re mean!” you started to cry even louder making everyone turn around even Kris gave a notice.

“Shhhh!!! No! No! ~~~~…shhh…” Kai whispered trying to hide your face.

“Get up.” Baekhyun sighed as Kai nodded then went to sit next to Luhan. Baekhyun hugged your body tightly to his, you sobbed into his chest.

“Oppa….why can’t I forget about him?” you sobbed everyone on the bus begun to ‘Aw~ and how sad~’

“Wae? Wae? I can’t forget about him…” you sobbed hugging Baekhyun tighter.

“Who’s ‘him’ suppose to mean?” Chen asked

“Kris, who else.” Tao who was in front whispered Kris was taken back by how much pain he’s making you go through right now. Just hoping that their plan will work, and make you happier.

“Okay! Okay! Students let’s not stare and get off the bus first since we’re here already.” Mrs. Nam smiled as the student’s nodded and got off the bus, you and Baekhyun were left on the bus.

“You like Kris don’t you?” Baekhyun whispered while pulling away, you didn’t answer him.

“Right ~~~~, you like him.” Baekhyun asked again.

“Not like but love.” You shook your head.

“See, you have to listen to him. You have to give him another chance.” Baekhyun softly smiled.

“I can’t, all men are the same. If you give them another chance they’re just going to make the same mistake.” You whispered standing up.

“~~~~.” Baekhyun whispered

“Oppa, I don’t want to listen anymore.” You sighed then headed out the door.

“Aish, ~~~~ you babo, how much longer will you stay like this? You can’t just ignored Kris like this.” Baekhyun whispered then walked out of the bus.

Exo were all waiting for you both, as soon as you exited the bus they all rushed over to you, (-Kris)

“Are you okay ~~~~?” Xuimin asked you nodded your head.

“~~~~, sorry what I said early.” Kai rubbed his neck.

“Aniyo, it’s okay.” You weakly smiled then headed toward the flowers. Exo followed you around the whole place. (-Kris, Baekhyun, Suho, Luhan) But you didn’t know about it because the rest of the members wouldn’t let you turn around or always change subjects.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTX6gSGgf8wfox7x3qjcFTPlace #1

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-UaJkvv3YFvYtaU9MQbPPlace #2

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTt42qn83mVsibGbdJGmAPPlace #3

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM1p9CfXep92HWGDo-XjJPlace #4

“Whoa, ~~~~. Isn’t this just beautiful?” Chen whispered

“Neh, it is oppa.” you smiled

“Byun ~~~~! If you can hear me, please come to the rose section.” A voice boomed you slowly turned around, Exo all grabbed your hand and rushed you over there. There stood Baekhyun and Luhan with microphones and Suho with a piano, and then Kris made his way to the microphone in the middle.

“This song is for the girl who stole my heart.” Kris smiled all the girls at SM High started to beam and squeal, Woori smiled.

“Kris oppa means me.” A girl giggled you sighed but turned to your side not to see Exo at all you frowned but just rolled your eyes.

You finally saw the other members when Suho started playing the piano.

“Look, I know it’s been a long time, you know. Now I gotta tell ya something. First thing fitst, nege hago shipeun mal, eodiseo buteo shijakhae yahaljin mollado. Nareum gomin haesseo jigeum kkaji ajik jogeum ssuk sseureopjiman, oh love. Jomdeo yongi naebolge, ireon natteugeo unmal motaneun naraljanha. Ilsaenge hanbeon, baby deareo jwo let me be the one.

Let me be the one, neomane saram, naega dwego shipdago, let me be the one, (Let me be the one)

Let me be the one, nan ham jongil, neoman saengak handago, oh love.

Let me be the one, na yakasok halge, neoreul wihae sandago, (Let me be the one)

Let me be the one, nayeong wontorok, neomon sarang handago, oh love.

Deoteop neun saengageun barami dwego, nun mureun neomchyeo heullyeo jeo badareul irugo, Manhi bujokhan na gateun numjado, neorul man nameurn I feel so special.

So love, love, let me love you, baby,

And give love, gijeok gateun geol,

And let me imameul badajwo.

Cause I wanna be with you girl~

Let me be the one, neomane saram, naega dwego shipdago, let me be the one, (Let me be the one)

Let me be the one, nan ham jongil, neoman saengak handago, oh love.

Let me be the one, na yakasok halge, neoreul wihae sandago, (Let me be the one)

Let me be the one, nayeong wontorok, neomon sarang handago, oh love.

Nol binage haneun geon sesange dan hana, you are the one in a million.

Sesange manheun byeoljung naega sumshilsu uneungo.

Nae gippeunmdo, seulpeumdo useumdo da neo hanal wihae. Neowa hamkkera myeon duryeo ulge nan eopneun goel.

(Na Hoo~)

Let me be the one, niga isseoseo naega jonjae haneun geol.

Let me be the one for all your answers, geu sarami narago

(Whoo~Whoo~)

Let me be the one, sesange hana, let me be the one who cares.

(Whoo~whoo~)

Let me be the one, byeon haji anha, dashi Taeyeon nanda-aedo.

(Baby it’s you~)

Let me be the one, neomane saram, naega dwego shipdago,

(Let me be the one)

Let me be the one, nan harn jongil, neoman saengok handago, (geu sarami narago)

Let me be the one, na yaksok halge, neoreul wihae sandago,

(Let me be the one)

Let-me-be-the-one

Let me be the one, ha yeong wontorok, neoman sarang handago, (Let me be)

Let me be the one~ Let me be the one~ “ Kris sang (Song: “Let me be the one.” SS501 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLCOtQXlGwM) *Hint: When the words where in (Parentheses) it was Luhan and Baekhyun singing the back up. And if wonder where the other Exo’s were they were dancing.:) *

“Ohhh!!”

“Yeah! Ohhh!!”

“Go Kris oppa!”

You sighed at the sight that girls were happy were you weren’t happy, Kris suddenly slowly walked into the crowed. People slowly moved aside leaving you stand in the middle, Kris inhaled then took your hand.

“This is the girl who took my heart.” Kris said as all the SM High girl’s squeal. You were shocked at the moment, the song was for you.

“~~~~, I love you. I want to be with you. Let me be the one, let me be the one to hold you, let me be the one to wipe your tears, let me be the one to share your sorrows, let me be the one to share your joy, let me be the one to stand by you, let me be the one, who grows old with you, let me be the one to love you forever.” Kris said tears started to swell up in your eyes. He kneeled down onto one knee and kissed your hand then grabbed something behind him, it was a rose he put it half way and smelt it.

“~~~~, did you know that you're really a big theif?  ” Kris asked

"Huh? What did I steal? From who? Where? When?" you sobbed

"You stole my heart, where and when, I don't know, but when I realized it. I found that my heart is with you now." Kris said "So will you be mines once and for all?" Kris smiled you nodded your head with a smile, he smiled then hugged your tightly.  Exo all started to beam and jump in joy.

“Oppa, is a babo~” you sobbed hitting Kris’s back lightly with your fist. “Babo~” Kris hugged you even tighter. SM High started to also jump and yell in happiness and finally understood why Kris loves you.

“Aish!” Woori snarled then ran away.

“~~~~ AND KRIS! ~~~~ AND KRIS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!” SM High started to cheer.

Kris pulled away and slowly leaned in, kissing your pink plumped lips, softly you replied back as he nibbled your bottom lip, making you giggle.

“WHO!!!!” SM High all cheered clapping and laughing.

You pulled away blushing madly, as Kris chuckled and hugged you tightly.  

“Promise me to never be mad at me again?” Kris whispered

“Promise.” You giggled then held out your pinky, Kris let out a laugh then pinky swear with you.        

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmF_P1pKW_zpS6X4oJGmD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Hey! Sorry for not updating in such a long time! Sorry! I really hope that you guys enjoy this! 

Also I don't know why there's such a big space under my message here, but please ignore it! Thank you! Love, seelove 

I changed something in the story, so that's just a heads up. :)