2 years later.

Married to Mr. Wu Fan.

Your body has became more weak for the past few months now, today you are heading back to Seoul, because your umma wanted to see you. You have finished your two yaers of college here and already turned 20 years old. Lily bid goodbye to you as you waved back to her, now you were more happy and glad to see your brother and Exo. 

Once you landed into Seoul, you stepped down from the plane and walked into the entrance. "Where is oppa?" you whispered while looking around. "~~~~!" A voice suddenly shouted, you turned around to see Exo waving to you like they have never did. "OPPA!" you beamed as you jumped into Baekhyun's arm. He beamed then hugged you tighter, "Oppa! I missed you so much! MUCH!" you beamed. He laughed then pulled away kissing your cheek. "I missed you more!" 

You turned to face Exo who all were smiling at you, you giggled "Who ever wants a hug from me has to ask oppa!" Exo all pouted, "Baekhyunnie~ Please~ Please~ Bacon~" They all acted cutely, you and Baekhyun both faked gagged. They all pouted then turned around facing other people, you and Baekhyun laughed then tazzed each member on the hips, making them all fall to the ground. You stopped when you got a tall figure, you put your hands down and looked up to see Kris. 

Your heart stopped as you looked at him, *It's him. What is he doing here?* you thought, your smile dropped as you backed away and turned to Baekhyun. "Can we go home?" you asked, Baekhyun frowned, "Wae?" you looked at him and smiled. "I want to see umma and appa, I really miss them." He nodded his head. "Same here, I miss them already." Baekhyun smiled, he turned around and looked at Exo.

"If you all want to come along, then come." Baekhyun smiled, Exo nodded then walked toward the car outside. You got to sit next to Sehun and Kai, you and Sehun both were having a staring contest.

The car came to a stop as Exo and you piled out of the car, you smiled at the sight of your house, you quickly ran inside and rang the doorbell. "Coming!" You heard a high voice say. The door suddenly opened to see your umma, "UMMA!" you beamed. "~~~~!" She shouted then hugged you. "Aigoo! My angel!" She sobbed, she looked at you and cupped your face, "You've gotton skinny." You weakly smiled, "Umma-ma! It's okay, I'm still the same old Byun ~~~~!" You smiled, your umma nodded.

"Come in, come in, boys." Your umma motioned the boys to come in, she looked at Kris who just bowed and stepped back. "Are you not coming, sweetheart?" your umma asked. Kris slowly looked up and shook his head, "It'll be rude to-" Kris started but your umma cut him off, "It wouldn't be, it'll be a wonderful." Kris nodded as he stepped into the house.

Everyone was in the living room talking, but Kris you found it now weird between you and him. You kept a distance away from him, but suddenly remembered.

"~~~~, this is my members Exo." "~~~~, why don't you come and hang out with oppa?" You felt like someone was looking at you but you didn't look up. "~~~~, why are you crying?" "I don't wanna get married!" "Let oppa, carry you to bed." "That voice-voice I heard-heard it before." 

The memories, were haunting you all over again, 2 years away from this wasn't enough for you, your breathing became heavy. Your mind was going to explode, your heart was beating fast, then suddenly you became un-steady and fainted. Exo's heads all turned to see you on the floor, your umma and appa rushed down stairs to see you on the ground.

"~~~~!" Everyone shouted, Kris was the first to reach you as he held onto your body, "~~~~! ~~~~! ~~~~! Wake up! Wake up!" He shouted, "Kris! Take her to the hospital!" Baekhyun gasped, Kris nodded then picked you up.

Once you all reached the hospital, you were rushed into the ER. When the doctor came out, his expression was slow and sad, your umma and appa with Baekhyun rushed over to him. "How's my daughter?" Your appa asked, the doctor looked at him. "Her lungs have failed, if we can't find her new ones soon enough...she'll really pass." Your umma covered then started to sob into your appas shoulder, Baekhyun stood there shock.

Tears started to swell up in Exo's eyes, Kris was confused and lost. "What does he mean by pass?" Kris asked suddenly, everyone turned around and looked at him. "Wu Fan, ~~~~ loves you, she loves you so much. Wu Fan, ~~~~ has lung cancer....she's been having it since 2 years ago." Mrs. Byun sobbed, Kris looked at her shock with tears in his eyes. "Why didn't I know about this?" His voice cracked with tears.

"~~~~, also didn't have an miscarriage, she had an abortion. Because of this lung cancer, she couldn't keep May Lin. She had to abort May Lin for the sake of the drugs that was used in her, I didn't want to tell you because you seemed so happy with Hyuna. But now, Hyuna left you with another heart break. Woori was never pregnant and now ~~~~ is sick." Baekhyun explained. Tears started to fall one-by-one down from his eyes, "How stupid could I get? Signing the divorce sheet? Thinking Hyuna needed love? And now ~~~~ is sick?"

You were pulled out of the ER room on a bed, Kris rushed to your side and leaned down kissing your forehead, "My angel, how could I do that to you?" He whispered. Your pale face was dry, he stayed by your side the whole night waiting till you would wake up.

When your eyes opened, you saw a figure sleeping next to yours, you slowly sat up and looked at it. "Kris?" you whispered, your insides hurt so much.

"Hmm? Are you awake already?" A voice said, you turned around to see Baekhyun. "Morning. Oh yeah, let him sleep. He's been up the whole night watching you." Baekhyun smiled. You slowly nodded your head, "He looks pale." You whispered. "He has a small fever, but he said he'll be fine." Baekhyun weakly smiled, you slowly nodded your head again and touched Kris's forehead. "I missed him, a lot. I hope he knows this."

Baekhyun sighed as he came and sat next to you, he held onto your hand. "Your lungs has failed. They're trying to look for new ones for you, by the end of this week, not like last time when you had heart surgry....this time...I don't know..." Baekhyun whispered, you weakly smiled and hugged him. "Oppa, what happens when you die?" you asked. Baekhyun hugged you back and patted your back, "You go up into heaven. But you won't die, trust me." You nodded your head.

"Oh, your both awake." Kris yawned, you and Baekhyun looked at him. "Morning, oppa." You weakly smiled. Kris looked at you then smiled, "Morning."

~~~~

With no father say, you and Kris did make up, you both decided that without with drawing, you both would date and not get marry like the past. Everyday Kris will come back and stay with you over night and take care of you. Because of him you became happy again, when you had to go on check ups for your lungs he'll wait for you in the room.

There was new that said that they are still trying to look for lungs for you, to have a transit for you. But there was no luck.

Everyday you would write in a book to tell how you were feeling or how much you would miss Kris when he couldn't make it to see you. Suddenly while writing, you dropped  your pen, your breathing became heavy, your heart rate began to slow down.

BEEEP! BEEEEEEEPPPP! BEEEEEPPPP!

The piece of paper fell out of your hands, you held onto your chest as  your breathing began to make you stammer. The doctor and nurses rushed into your room to see you in this stage.

What will happen next?