Chapter 10

Married to Mr. Wu Fan.

You sat in the bus next to Kris who's sleeping and his head leaning onto your shoulder, you smiled and brushed his hair away from his face. 

~~~~~~~ 

The bus driver eyes were slowly closing by the pill that Woori put into his drink this morning, you were about to sleep until you heard a loud honk. 

HONK! 

Kris's eyes shot open same with Exo, everyone on the bus woke up and started screaming. 

"KRIS!" you screamed as he hugged you tightly the bus went down into a clif and flew off, hitting the rocks and walls, landing into the sea. Watering filling the bus as everyone struggled to get out, tears forming in your eyes, Kris telling you everything's going to be okay and trust him. 

"OPPA! OPPA!" you sturggled because of how high the water was getting, you coughed on the water, suddenly the bus shook making you lose your grip on Kris. 

"KRIS! KRIS!" you screamed trying not to choke on the water. 

"~~~~! ~~~~! ~~~~!" You heard Kris scream, your breathing became slowly. 

"Oppa! Oppa, Kris----" your voice fadding. 

"~~~~! ~~~~! ~~~~! WHERE ARE YOU?! ~~~~! ANSWER ME! ~~~~!" Kris screamed as Exo all swam to shore. SM High was all coughing and choking and swimming to shore, Exo looked. 

"~~~~! ~~~~! ~~~~!" Kris and Baekhyun called 

"Dude, where's ~~~~?!" Suho asked as he looked around the place, Exo looked everywhere, from girl to girl. 

"HYUNG! KRIS HYUNG! ~~~~! ~~~~ SHE CAN'T SWIM!" Baekhyun screamed

~~~~~~~~~~

Your mind went blank, your heart beat slowly down, your breathing became to a fadding inhale and exhaling, tears still running down your cheeks, you were under the water. Your eyes slowly closed, the last person in your mind was Kris, then you fainted, suddenly a pair of hands grabbed you from behind, the person lifted you up. 

"~~~~, ~~~~, are you okay?" The person asked as they swam you to shore. "Wake up ~~~~, ~~~~ are you okay? ~~~~ can you still hear me?" The person asked as he almost did CPR are you but didn't. He looked around, to see Exo he stood up then walked away. Kris who saw a dark figure ran over to see you. 

"~~~~! ~~~~! Wake up! Wake up! ~~~~, babe, do you hear me?!" Kris asked as he cupped your face, he did CPR on you as you coughed up the water, your eyes slowly opened to see Kris, Baekhyun who was next to you smiled. 

"K-Kris..." you weakly smiled then your eyes slowly closed again. 

"~~~~! ~~~~!" Exo all screamed Kris picked you up and rushed you to the school car. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up by hearing your heart beat sound, you looked around to see yourself in a hospital. You inhaled the cold air around your room, you could see little steam puffs coming out of the little heater to keep your body cool. You didn't see anyone in the room, you remembered what happened. You slowly rubbed your head, the door slowly opened. Exo all slowly peeked their heads in, you smiled. 

"Come in would you guys?" you giggled, they all came rushing in with a smile on their faces. 

"Hey~ Are you okay?" Suho smiled, you nodded your head. You scanned the boys but not to see Kris, you frowned, Chanyeol who noticed chuclked. 

"Looking for your husband?" you shook your head. 

"N-no?" you lied. 

"~~~~ come on, we know you're looking for Kris, don't worry. He'll be back." Luhan smiled, Baekhyun came and hugged you. 

"I'm so happy that you're okay now." Baekhyun smiled. 

"Thank you for saving me." you smiled. Baekhyun forwned. 

"Aniyo, I didn't save you, none of us did." Baekhyun pointed out. 

"If you all didn't then who did?" you asked. 

"I did ~~~~, I was the one who saved you. And I still love you." The person who helped you whispered outside of your hospital door. 

*Do you guys have a guess on who the 'person' is? Hehe. 0.O* 

Kris who was running to your room, stopped at the door with roses in his hands, he hid them behind his back, and walked into the room with a smile. 

"Hey ~~~~!" He smiled you giggled. 

"Annyeong, oppa." you smiled, he ran over and hugged you, and handed you the roses, you giggled than thanked him. 

"You are okay though, right?" Kris asked. 

"Yes, Wu Fan, I'm okay. Now don't worry about me." you giggled

"Okay then, I don't have to worry, but I want to worry about you." Kris smiled flicking your nose you flinched. 

"Ow~ That hurted you know?!" you pouted 

"Aya~ Don't pout~" Kris laughed. 

"How can I not?!" you pouted even more, then rolled your eyes. 

"Hey~ Hey~ No rolling your eyes at me." Kris hissed. 

"Sure~ Mr. I know everything." You rolled your eyes again, Kris grabbed your chin making you look at him.

"Didn't I warn you?" Kris whispered kissing your lips, making you pull away but he wouldn't let you. 

"Hey! Hey! STOP!" Exo all gagged you sturggled away but failed due to his streagh. 

"KRIS! KRIS!" you screamed in between the kiss. He pulled away and smirked you rubbed your lips with your back palm. 

"I hope you know that we're going to live in a house together." you growled Kris's eyes widen. 

"Lair." Kris laughed. 

"Haha, Kris I'm not joking we rea-" you were cut off by your loud mother. 

"~~~~! BYUN ~~~~! ARE YOU OKAY?!" She screamed while rushing over to you, you flinched. 

"I'm fine." you answered your mother hugged you tightly. 

"Okay! Okay! Dang women chill." Baekhyun mumbled under his breath. 

"Did you just call me women?!" Your mother growled. 

"No." Baekhyun smiled 

"Sure, you didn't." Your mother hissed then looked at you. 

"Are you okay? Sweet heart you don't know how worried I was about you." your mother inhaled

"Umma, breathe~" you inhaled then exhaled your mother followed after you, you let out a laugh.

"Umma, you don't care about me?! Your only son?" Baekhyun gasped

"No, I don't." Your mother lied

"Fine, gosh whatever then." Baekhyun rolled his eyes then walked away to sit on the sofa.

Ring~ Ring~ 

"Hello?" your mother said into the phone. 

"Hey, mom it's me." A girl said into the phone. 

Your mother looked at you, then to Baekhyun. 

"Excuse me." your mother said then walked out of the room. 

"What do you want Huri?" She growled 

"Umma, I want money! I need money!" Huri yelled 

"Lower down your voice, I don't know who you think you are to come and use my money like no tomorrow." Your mother growled 

"Umma, I'm your daughter too, you know? Even though I might not be your birth daughter, I should still get money as well." Huri said into the phone. 

"I hope you know that your father already left your mother now, stop calling me your umma because I'm not." your mother inhaled 

"No, I won't stop. Umma, do you know that my umma already died, and no, I want the money as a part of the Byun family as well." Huri said. 

"Don't use the Byun family last name as your excuse." Your mother hissed. 

"I am a part of the Byun family! My name is BYUN HURI! I want the money as a daughter as well." Huri growled. 

"Look here, I only have one daughter and one son! I don't have you as a daughter." Your mother hissed. 

"Umma, you can't say that!" Huri yelled 

"Goodbye now." your mother growled 

"Umma, watch it, I'm outside of your house." Huri growled 

"Mwo?! What are you doing there?!" Your mother asked shocked 

"Haha, umma. I told you my real umma died, I need a place to live and appa will never let me go. He loves me like how he loves ~~~~ and Baekhyun." Huri laughed 

"Your appa left your mother and gave you 9,000,000 million already! How is that not enough for you to start a life?!" Your mother growled 

"9,000,000 million?! You think that is going to be enough for me and my umma?! You must be out of your mind! All of that money went to waste!" Huri growled 

"You wasted 9,000,000 million dollars on-" your mother started but was cut off by Baekhyun.

"Hey, umma, are you okay?" Baekhyun asked your mother hid the phone, with a smile. 

"Neh, I'm okay." She smiled 

"Yah! Umma is that Baekhyun oppa?!" Huri yelled into the phone. 

"Umma, who are you talking to?" Baekhyun frowned. 

"No one, honey. Umma has to go home so tell ~~~~ I said bye." Your mother smiled as she hung up the phone and walked away. 

Baekhyun frowned but just whatever then went back into the room, you and Kris were talking while Exo were all messing around with each other. 

~~~~~~~

"I don't want you as a daughter." your mother said as she sat straght. Huri who was looking at your mother in disapointment. 

"Bu-but, umma!" She gasped the door opened to see your appa walking into the living room. 

"Appa!" Huri yelled your father frowned. 

"Huri? Huri, what are you doing here?" your father gasped 

"Appa, I need a place to stay, here's the place to stay." Huri beamed 

"Where's your mother?" your father asked 

"She died last year." Huri inhaled 

"Honey, no. She may not stay." your mother protested while standing up. 

"But, honey. She's my daughter as well." Your father inhaled 

"A daughter that used the Byun name in a bad way!" your mother growled 

"I did not! I had no money and no where to live!" Huri agrued. 

"We sent you 9,000,000 million? How was that not enough?" your father asked shocked 

"That money was lost! It was used by my mother! She used it on drugs because of you, you left her!" Huri yelled 

"Lower your voice in this house." Your mother growled as she sat down. 

"9,000,000 million I thought that, that much money will help you go to collage and make a life." Your father inhaled 

"Look, appa. Don't you know how much I've been threw? I had to sell my house to come here to meet you, and now you're not going to let me stay with you? Baekhyun oppa and ~~~~ unnie will understand won't they?" Huri asked 

"Don't call them 'oppa' and 'unnie' they are not your brother and sister." Your mother growled 

"Appa, you have to let me stay." Huri begged 

"Let you stay? Puf. Never in hell." your mother growled 

"That's enough! Baekhyun's mother go upstairs. Huri you can stay for how long you want too." your father growled your mother gasped. 

"How can you do this?! My son and daughter are never going to find out about this!" Your mother growled the door slowly opened, tears were running down you and Baekhyun's cheeks. 

"U-Umma, we have a sister?" Baekhyun asked 

"Ma~ yo-you....had another daughter?" you asked as Kris head onto your hand. Huri looked over and smirked. 

"Wah~ I never knew that Baekhyun oppa was this handsome?!" Huri faked a beam. 

You rasied an eybrow at her, she smiled then came and greeted you, she blushed when she got to Kris.

"Your name?" Baekhyun asked

"Byun Huri." Huri smiled.

"She means Lee Huri." your mother growled

"Byun Huri." She repeated.

"Appa, when did we have a sister?" you asked, Huri walked over to Kris and touched his arm.

"Appa, when did we ever get another brother?" she smirked, you scofted then pulled Kris away from her.

"Not brother but My Husband so do Not touch my husband." you growled with a fake smile. Kris and Baekhyun made a 'Oh~' face, with their lips sticking out. Huri rolled her eyes at you, you smirked then pulled Kris to the living room, with a smile on your face. 

"Umma, appa, how are you both?" you asked

"Honey, we still have to talk about you and Kris's own house." your umma smiled, you nodded your head. Kris also nodded his head with a smile on his face, Baekhyun tagged along, with you all three. Your appa sighed, he looked at Huri.

"You can stay, just as long as you don't bother your step mom and your brother and sister, and her husband, then you're fine." your appa said as he walked up to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where?! Hold up you're making me and Kris live in China?!" you gasped

"Haha, yeah~ wait hold up?! CHINA?! Bu-" Baekhyun laughed but then got his mind all back together and gasped.

"C-China?" Kris asked

"Well, scince Exo-M promots in China we thought about it, so we are making you both live in China." Your mother smiled.

"With Exo-M or not with Exo-M?" you asked

"With Exo-M." Your mother smiled.

"What about Them." You pointed to Baekhyun. 

"What do you mean them? It's only me." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "I will be living with Exo-K in the dorm." 

"But what about school?" you asked 

"You'll be going to the SM High in China." Your mother smiled. 

"There such thing as an SM High in China?" you asked Kris giggled. 

"Yeah, there is." Kris smiled you nodded your head with a smile. 

"Whoa~" you beamed "Umma when do we get to see it?" 

"Well we are thinking about tomorrow?" She smiled you looked at Kris and blinked with a smile. 

"Aya~ Fine." Kris smiled you beamed then kissed his cheeks. 

"Aha." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Can we also go?" 

"Go ahead." Your mother smiled. 

"Yea!" Baekhyun beamed 

~~~~~~~

The next morning you all as in Exo all woke up by your mother screaming at you all to get ready before you all miss the plane, you and Kris both groaned and got out of bed. 

"Umma, it's too early~" you groaned 

"No, it's not! 5 o'clock, it not early!" Your mother smiled. 

"5?! 5 o'clock?!" you pouted "Ow~ That's even earier!" 

"Babe! Do you need to pack this?" Kris yelled from the top of the stairs. 

"Yea." You nodded as you walked into the bathroom and got dress. 

You went to go chance into this...

Untitled #59

"Babe, this too." Kris threw something at you making you flinch. 

"Yah! I don't need you calling me 'babe' okay? And let's go!" you growled while walking outside. Exo were all throwing their things into the van, and groaning on how early it was to travil. 

"Hyung." Suho looked at Luhan who was half-asleep. 

"Yeah?" Luhan answered almost falling back asleep. 

"Does Lee So Man know that we-" Suho started but was cut off. 

"No need to worry my two little babies, everything's under control with Mr Lee So Man." Your mother smiled and patted Suho and Luhan's back. 

"Huh, thanks umma." they both smiled and kissed your mother's cheeks.

"Yah! That's sick! It's suppose to me who does that!" Baekhyun growled 

"Ha, to bad~" Suho smiled 

"You too slow." Luhan laughed then went into the van.

"Dude, chill lax. No one's going to steal your mother from you." Chen smiled.

"Yah! Shut up." Baekhyun growled

"Umma, take good care of yourself while I'm gone, okay?" you smiled

"Umma!" Huri shouted. You and your mother turned around to see her with her bags and sun glasses on, she smiled and came running down the steps.

"Put that in the trunk." she said with a smile her red lip stick popping out.

"Uhhh...no. No Don't put that in the trunk." your mother said as the maid took it back out.

"Where do you think you're going?" your mother asked

"Uhhh....no dur, with ~~~~ unnie to China." Huri rolled her eyes.

"No, you're not. You can't go." Your mother smiled

"Why not? I don't want to stay here alone. It's loney." Huri snapped

"So? Ask me if I care?" your mother snapped back.

"Do you care?" Huri frowned

"No, so get back inside the house,because you're not going anywhere." Your mother smiled Huri growled.

"Honey, please just let her go for once." Your father said walking out of the house.

"Honey, no. Exo and ~~~~ are not even going for long." Your mother hissed.

"But let Huri go, she'll get to know them more." Your father smiled.

"Why would I care?" your mother asked with a frown.

"Umma, just let her go." you inhaled by the thing that you were letting someone horriable going.

"Mwo?! ~~~~ are you crazy?! Out of your mind?!" Your mother gasped

"She can go, I don't mind." You sighed then got into the car.

"Uhhh....unnie, who am I going to ride with?" Huri asked

"I don't know, I said you can go but not with me." you smiled as you sat down next to Kris. Huri walked over to the van where all of the other Exo members were at.

"Uhhh....sorry the van is packed." Suho smiled while putting his leg on the extra seat. Huri gagged and covered her nose, she smiled then turned around and looked at you again, you just put on your sunglasses and told the driver to drive off.

"Mwo?! Appa who am I going with then?!" Huri gasped as she looked at your appa and umma.

"Not my problem." your mother said walking into the house.

"Huri, get into the car, I'll take you to the airport but that's where you have to take your things and find a way to China because Exo and ~~~~ them are in a privet plane." Your appa explained.

"Mwo?! You didn't rent me one?!" Huri gasped

"No, the plane is rented by SM Company, which Lee So Man owns not me." your appa smiled as he got into the car. "Are you coming or not?"

"Neh, appa." Hari said as she put her things into the trunk and sat in the back seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why would you let her go?!" Kris complained

"Dude, do you want a dead mother-in-law?" you asked frowning.

"No, but like OMG! She's so y~" Kris pouted

"Trust me this won't be as bad, I hope." you whispered

"Yeah, I'll try to trust you." Kris snapped.

"You don't trust me?!" you gasped

"No, no I do." Kris smiled, in 20 minutes you all were in sitting in the plane, you could hear voices yelling outside of the plane.

"Yah! You have to let me in! This is my plane!"

"No! I can NOT let you in Ms. You don't have the card! You don't also look like someone rich to ride in this plane!"

"Yah! I don't look rich?! My father is Byun Hee Cam, and my mother is Lee Hei Na! So now what?!"

"Pisht! Byun Hee Cam?! You Byun ~~~~?! She just got into the plane with her husband and Exo. So I don't know about you but you're lying about it."

"No! I'm not my name is Byun Huri."

"Well my name is Byun Kimna!"

"So? What does that have to do with me?"

"And what about you? What do you have to do with me? I'm just a plane lady and you're just an weird lady that's lying that you're Byun Hee Cam's daughter, and your mother what was it? Lee Hei Na? No, Mr. Byun's wife is named Byun Hana, not Lee Hei Na."

"I'm his step-daughter!" Huri yelled making the lady laugh.

"Hahaha, you're funny! Mr. Byun only has one wife and will only have one wife."

"No, I'm not! Let me in the plane! I'll even prove it to you!"

"Go ahead."

"Ask Byun ~~~~ and Byun Baekhyun if they know a girl name Byun Hari."

"Uhhh...excuse me Mrs. Wu do you mind knowing who Byun Hari is?" Another plane lady asked

"Who?" you asked with a frown.

"Your step sister." Kris whispered

"Ah~ no." You shook your head.

"See I told you they know me, huh? Now move out of the way." Hari smiled

"Ha~ You're funny, they said that they don't know you, so no. YOU may not come in." The lady smiled and pushed Hari onto the ground.

"Mwo?! You didn't even ask them! LAIR! They do know me!" Hari snapped

"No they don't!" The lady smiled as she closed the door to the plane and locked it for lift off.

"YAH! STOP! STOP! NO! NO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE WITHOUT ME! ~~~~! BAEKHYUN! ~~~~! COME BACK!" Hari screamed

"Sorry, Miss. but you have to move so the plane can leave."

"No I won't move. This plane can not leave without me." Hari growled

"Miss. If you don't move then we'll have to froce you too." the guy said as he picked Hari up and dragged her back into the airport.

"NO! NO! NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!N!ONO!" She screamed

~~~~~~~

"Whew~ why did you lie?" Chen asked

"Because just look at her, y, bossy, talks back to umma, rolls her eyes to much, and ugly." you hissed as you leaned back into your seat.

"Okay ~~~~, we is understood about that now." Chanyeol laughed

"But don't you think your umma and appa might yell at us?" Kris asked

"What more can they do?" you asked

Ring~ Ring~ Incoming Call Appa.

"Hello?" Baekhyun said into the phone.

"Son, where are you?"  Your appa asked

"Uhhh...appa in the plane, and like going to China, why?" Baekhyun asked

"Son, where's Hari then?"

"Uhhh...I don't know I didn't see her."  Baekhyun lied

"Oh, well if you do then take good care of her." Your appa smiled.

"Neh, appa I will try too." Baekhyun faked a smile.

"Well, goodbye and good luck." Your appa smiled then hung up.

"Aigoo, Seems like appa loves Hari even more than we do." Baekhyun laughed

"She's not even like all that." Suho pointed out.

"She's annyo-"

"Guys, come on let's not talk bad about her." Luhan sighed

"You like her?!" Kai asked

"No, I never will. I'm just saying." Luhan laughed

"Sure, hyung."

"Gege, don't worry we understand." Tao laughed

"Yah! That's not nice!" Luhan laughed

"This life time is like everyone smiling, but I'm not." Lay whispered as he looked at you, your smile lighted up his day. "Why can't you like me like how I like you?" he whispered

"Lay~ Are you okay?" Luhan asked

"Huh? Yeah." Lay faked a smile, you smiled back at him.

"Oppa, want something to eat?" you asked Kris who was smiling back at you.

"What ever you pick." Kris smiled

"Gege, aren't you going to hug her?" Tao asked as Kris frowned

"Hug who?" 

"You know who~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Annyeong~ I'm back~ I hope that you'll like this chapter!! Sorry for making you all waiting so long!! <3 love seelove