Divorce.

Married to Mr. Wu Fan.

"Wait what?" Baekhyun asked through the phone shocked. "~~~~, started bleeding but everything's okay."  Luhan spoke softly into the phone. "So, is ~~~~ are Kris, doing good? What about Tao?" Baekhyun asked, Luhan sighed.  "~~~~ and Kris are doing fine. And for Tao, all they have to do is pump out the rest of the drugs in his body, and everything after that will be okay." 

Baekhyun nodded, "Well thanks anyways for taking good care of my sister. I have to go now-" Luhan cut Baekhyun off, "Wait, Baekhyun there's something I have to tell you first." "What is it, hyung?" Baekhyun asked. "Does ~~~~ not like Tao? Is there something wrong with her and Tao now?" Luhan asked curiously. Baekhyun frowned, "Wrong? What do you mean?" "The other day we went to go see Tao, and she liked freaked out then wanted to go back into the room." Luhan inhaled. Baekhyun shook his head, "~~~~'s always been like that. She doesn't change then never change back."

"What do you mean change?" Luhan asked, "I mean like...before she met Kris, she  never smiled nor laughed like that, until she meet Kris and now she's all happy and stuff. And until this happened, she's turning into the same old ~~~~ again." Baekhyun explained. 

Luhan's POV. 

After I finish talking to Baekhyun, I didn't know how to tell him the truth. Kris and I, have decided to keep this away from everyone because we don't want to hurt them. I don't know who or what to trust no more, Kris. Kris he's just so stubborn. He's also starting to see Woori again, for the past few months, he says that she needs that "person" to take care of her. 

Kris, you're a stupid married man. Sometimes how did you even get marry to ~~~~? Baekhyun's sister? Like come on, now. You're a grown man, 23 years old already and leaving your wife behind and looking after another girl? 

How will baby Wu May Lin and ~~~~ live? Aigoo. 

"Luhan?" Kris's voice called, I turned around and looked at him. "Yeah?" I asked, he softly sighed. "I need to go and see Woori and how her baby is doing. I'll be back tonight, so take care of ~~~~ for me." I look at him as he starts to walk away, "Do you even love ~~~~?" I ask loudly. Kris stops in his tracks and turns and face me.

"What do you mean, gege? I love ~~~~." He says loud and clear, I look at him and let out a bull laugh. "Love? You? You love ~~~~? Or do you love Woori more?" I snap, Kris looks at me shock. "What are you talking about? I love ~~~~, why? Is something wrong with my love?" "If you love ~~~~, you won't go see Woori and stay by ~~~~'s side! You'll never turn your back on her! You won't leave her in that room by herself for another guy to come and stay by her side! Kris, I'm NOT going to stay! You have to come and look after your wife and child! It's not my job! Arasso?! I don't care." I shouted. 

Kris looked at me, with blood-shot-eyes. "Woori also needs a man to be there for her! She's all alone! ~~~~ has Exo! What does Woori have?! Nothing! ~~~~ and Woori are a big gap between heaven and hell! Woori is nothing compared to ~~~~ because she's so lonely! While ~~~~ has Exo to be there for her! Exo-M and Exo-K! Who else does she need?!" Kris shouted. "She needs you! YOU KRIS! You are the god damn father of the child! What do you think?! What do you mean? Wu May Lin will grow up without a father?!" Luhan shouted. 

"No. Let him go. I'll be fine." Your voice softly said while stepping out of the room, Luhan and Kris both look at you. You walk over to Kris and look him in the eyes, "You don't love me. I know you don't. I'll be fine with that." You weakly smiled, "Thank you for understanding me! Thank you!" Kris smiles, your heartaches, at the spot. Luhan looks at you shock, "I want a divorce by the end of this month. I'll go and file the form with my parents and Baekhyun. I'll take full custody of my child, and everything after that. It'll end." You spoke with a smile on your face.

Kris's expression brighten, "I'll get to have more time with Woori! That's great! Thank you ~~~~ for understanding me! After the divorce, Woori and I will get married and raise the child together! You are the best ~~~~! Thank you once more!" You smiled, "No problem! Kris, I wish for the best of you and Woori." Luhan shook his head, with that Kris left.

"Why would you do that?" Luhan asked, "Do what? Divorce him? He doesn't love me, Luhan. Look at his expression! Happy to leave me and go marry someone else! I was wrong for falling for this stupid bastard! We had so much, but because one girl she changed it all! I don't care no more!" You shouted as tears started to fall one by one. "What about Wu May Lin?" Luhan asked. You looked at Luhan and wiped away your tears, "Wu May Lin? There's no more Wu May Lin, there's only Byun May Lin." With that you went into the room.

Locking the door and busting out crying, your body cruled into a ball as you held onto your stomach tightly. Tears were falling every five seconds of your life, just seeing Kris being so happy about the divorce and marrying Woori. You thought about Baekhyun, more tears fell. "Grandpa...I'm sorry....I have to break the promise..." you sobbed.

~~~

The next morning you woke up was by the sound of talking, "How is she? Is she still weak?" your eyes slowly opened to meet someone else eyes. "Umma. She's awake." you heard Baekhyun's voice. You blinked then looked at Baekhyun and Luhan, "We found you on the floor yesterday with a fever." Luhan whispered. Baekhyun touched your hand, "Umma and appa agree on you and Kris's divorce. All we need you to do, is sign the paper." Baekhyun softly whispered. 

You held onto Baekhyun's hand tighter, "You will be going back to Korea with umma and us today." You slowly nodded your head. "What about Kris?" You asked slowly sitting up, "He already sighed the paper this early morning. I don't know why he left so early, but he signed it and left." Baekhyun whispered, you looked over to Luhan who expression was down. He looked at you with teary eyes, you weakly smiled. 

"Why did umma and appa agree on the divorce?" you whispered, "There was a mistake, the well that grandpa and Kris's grandpa made, was for another person not Kris and you. Everything was a mistake ~~~~." Baekhyun explained. "Will you be happy that I'll be divorcing Kris?" You asked, Baekhyun shook his head softly. "You and him are the best. But....when things happen like this...I guess...we have to learn how to let go..." 

Listen To: Give My Love (Korean) Soo Ho Sung  OST Save The Last Dane For Me http://www.youtube.com/watchv=LMaaVAnsTiQ&list=RD02ekfBrvJil8c

"I'm ready to sign the paper." You weakly say, Luhan looks at you and gulps. *Please....~~~~.....* You slowly grab the pen out of the lawyer's hand as the end of pen slowly touch the paper. "~~~~, are you really going to do this? Are you really going to sign it?" Luhan asked as his voice cracked with tears.

You looked back at him, then slowly looked back at the piece of paper you weakly smile...*Kris...our love ends here.* With that you signed the piece of paper. Luhan's tears slowly dropped as he walked out of the room, Baekhyun looked at you and weakly smiled. *You babo. How could sign it and not regret this choice?* Baekhyun sighed. 

With that you got into your clothing and papered to go to Korea with your family. Kris was your true love, but you have to learn how to let him go because you're not his true love. Even though how short this is, you and Kris won't be able to be together. Mostly when he calmed that the "Woori's child" was his. You looked back at the house, where Exo-M stood (-Kris, Tao) Xiumin didn't say anything but gave you a long hug. 

"I love you, my little ~~~~." Lay whispered as he hugged you, you weakly smiled and hugged him back tightly, "I'll miss you oppa." Chen walked up to you and looked at you with tears in his eyes, "I'll miss you, babo." He whispered as tears slowly started to stream down his cheeks. You hugged him back tightly and long, "I'll miss you more, Chen Chen." He pulled away then ruffled your hair, you smiled. Luhan looked at you then looked down to the ground. 

"Goodbye-my best friend." He whispered, you weakly smiled then ran into his arms. He hugged you tightly and close, "Oh you fool!" He begun to sob. "Why would you sign the paper? You're such a fool." He sobbed. Tears slowly started to stream down your cheeks as Luhan sobbed into your shoulder. "I wanted to oppa. I wasn't force. I wanted to." You whispered. Luhan pulled away and looked you in the eyes. 

"Babo." He whispered then slowly kissed your forehead, you slowly leaned back and smiled. "Oppa. Fighting in China." He wiped away his tears and nodded. "Neh," "~~~~, hurry. We have to go or else we're going to be late for the plane ride." Baekhyun called. You turned around then nodded, you looked once more at Exo-M then smiled and waved. "Annyeong oppas!" you shouted, they all weakly smiled then nodded waving.

You turned around walking into the car, you waved at Exo-M from inside the car, they all waved back. As soon as they were out of your site you pulled your hand back inside and rolled up the window. Looking outside, you grew quiet. 

~~~~

Weeks and weeks has passed as you became thinner, not because of your eating but because of your sickness. The baby was already four months, a couple months has pass since you found out about your sickness. You found out that you have a lung cancer, which you'll only be able to be around for 2 more years. Because of it, your grandfather also passed away from it. 

In just three more days, you'll have to abort your child for it's sake. You begged your mother to keep your baby May Lin, but she disagreed. She was afraid that if May Lin is born too late or that she'll be born with a worst sickness. Your mother doesn't want to see you go through any pain, with you and Kris, it's been enough. 

And with this...you'll have to finish school in the USA.