Me and you = a baby

Married to Mr. Wu Fan.

"Kris?" Luhan asked as he walked up to pat Kris on the Shoulder.

"What?" Kris asked with a small pant.

"Are you okay?" Luhan asked Kris looked up at him.

"Hyung, I have to talk to you." Kris said, Luhan nodded his head then followed Kris into the room.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" Luhan asked Kris slowly turned around as tears ran down his cheeks.

"I-I...." Kris started

"You what?" Luhan asked as he touched Kris's shoulder.

"I don't know what to do anymore....hyung....~~~~ she must hate me so much right now. I couldn't stand seeing someone else touch me, she only belongs to me...." Kris sobbed, you were listing outside the door. Tears were filling up in your eyes, you sniffed.

"Love?" you asked.

"Hyung...I love ~~~~....I love her. I don't love anyone else. I don't...I just love her and only her..." Kris sobbed Luhan grabbed his shoulders.

"Listen. I know you love her, I know you're heartbroken. But think about her, what about her? Do you think she's hurt?" Luhan asked while looking Kris right in the eye.

"Hyung." Kris whispered

"She is. She was the one who you hurt. She was the one who you destroyed. You took everything away from her, you took her heart, her first kiss, and her body, but you even took her pride." Luhan said as more tears fell from Kris's eyes.

"Maybe, next time, anger isn't always the answer. Next time calm down and be patient, find out the truth first." Luhan smiled as Kris nodded his head.

"You know I love you as a brother. I'm always here for you, don't worry."  Luhan smiled.

"How am I suppose to tell her?" Kris asked

"You don't have to tell me, I already heard it all." you said as you opened the door.

"~~~~..." Kris whispered

"Luhan, there is going to be no next time." you said

"What do you mean?" Luhan asked

"From this day on, all the things between me and Kris is history. I'm going to break it off with him, we're getting divorced." you said

"No, ~~~~..." Kris said

"No one may get divorced!" A voice said, you turned around to see your mother and Kris's mother, your father, and Kris's father.

"YOU MAY NOT GET A DIVORCE WITH KRIS. NO MATTER WHAT." Your mother said slowly but in an angry tone.

"Umma." you gasped

"Do you understand, Wu Fan?!" Kris's mother asked

"Yeh, I understand." Kris bowed his head.

"~~~~, do you understand? I don't care what you do or what you say, between you and Kris nothing will be cut off nothing will be history, nothing will stop this marriage. I don't care what, and I don't care who. No matter what, you and Wu Fan will never ever, ever get a divorce unless we a prove to it. Do you understand?" your mother spoke loud and clear.

"Yeh." you said then looked to the ground.

"I don't want to fly here to China to come and talk to you both anymore. I had enough at the company." your umma said

"Is that all you talk about?! The company?! Is that all? You don't even have the time to come and talk to your daughter but all you do is work, and work!" you yelled

"Do you even love me?! Huh, umma?! Sending me off to marry someone, then you come and tell me you had enough of the company? You never spent any time with me, you never understood me!" you shouted, your mother slapped your face.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THESE THINGS?! I GAVE BIRTH TO YOU! I RASIED YOU WITH MY VERY OWN HANDS!" She yelled while slapping your face again.

"Honey." your appa said

"A mother will never slap their own child's face!" you yelled

"And a child will never raise their voice at their mother!" Your mother yelled

"I don't have a mother, you're not my mother either." you said then walked downstairs.

"BYUN ~~~~!" your mother yelled, you saw Baekhyun.

"~~~~." Baekhyun said as he pulled your arm.

You pushed him making him fall to the floor, you slipped on your shoes running out of the house, you didn't know where but somewhere not at home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Kris rushed out the house to find you, he looked all over the place, same with Exo.

"~~~~! ~~~~!" He shouted, he saw a figure crying in the shadow.

"~~~~!" he shouted your head shot up you stood up and ran but failed. Kris backed hugged you tightly, he hugged you until you couldn't stand still.

"LET GO! LET ME GO! LET GO!" you sobbed

"NO! NO! NO! I WON'T LET YOU GO!" Kris sobbed

Kris turned you around and hugged your body tightly.

"Kris....Kris...." you sobbed "I-I love you...." you sobbed

"I'm sorry ~~~~, I love you too." He sobbed, suddenly your legs became weak, you fell, Kris caught you.

"~~~~! ~~~~! ~~~~! Wake up! Wake up!" Kris sobbed

"Hyung, come on let's take ~~~~ to the hospital." Baekhyun said as Kris nodded then carried you to hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kris and Exo sat in the waiting room for you, when the doctor came out Kris rushed to him.

"How's my wife?" Kris asked

"Mr. Wu can I please talk to you in private?" The doctor asked Kris  nodded his head as him and the doctor went into his office.

"Is there anything?" Kris asked

"Mr. Wu, congratulations, your wife is a month pregnant." The doctor smiled, Kris was shocked over at hearing the news.

"P-p-pregnant?" Kris uttered

"Yes, she's pregnant, as a pregnant lady's husband, you must take extra good care of her, also you must not let her carry heavy things, also you must not let her eat too much greasy things. Lots of vegetables, and fruits." The doctor smiled.

"I understand, thank you! Thank you!" Kris smiled then stood up and shook hands with the doctor, Kris walked outside with a smile on his face.

"Why is you so happy?" Chen asked

Exo all eyed Kris, Kris was red, and he couldn't hold it anymore.

"~~~~ IS PREGNANT!" Kris shouted, as he beamed.

"PREGNANT! AHHHH!! OM DOUBLE GG!!!!!!!" Exo started shouting and beaming.

"Imma be a uncle!!! Imma get to be an uncle!!!!!!!!!!" Exo all shouted.

"Please sir's lower down your voices." a nurse said

"Oops. Sorry..." Exo all whispered

"But wow. You and ~~~~ are really going to be a mother and father already." Suho smiled.

"I can't believe that either..." Kris smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

Author's Note: You must read this!!!! 

Okay so it was today when my cousin sent me a picture of a person a.k.a a so call Exo fan. Started to bash on Xiumin and Chen. 

I know I'm not making any sence because I'm a little pissed off right now. 

So what has happened was that, I was on facebook, and reading my messages with my cousin....and then I asked her "How are you doing?" She sent me a message with a picture.....and said back..."I'm upset." So I took a look at the picture and it said...

 

"Xiumin and Chen are disgusting..And their Chinese is distrubing! Why don't they just find Chinese's members instead?! :'( Fighting EXO! Except Chen and Xiumin." 

And I was like "Wha? I'm sorry wha?" And My cousin is like..."RIGHT!! She said Figthing EXO but NOT Chen and Xiumin." 

And here's the other part...

"I'm not trying to be mean, but I like it when Chen and Xiumin are not there. I love Exo but I hate Chen and Xiumin! I think they should have gotton Chinese members instead! I don't care if they cut off!!!! Hopefully they will DIE one day!!!!! EXO fighting!!! And keep praying that Chen and Xiumin will die!!!" 

-.- 

How do you guys feel? I FEEL OFENED!!!! REAL OFENED!!!! 

I was like....

"Who the F*** is this girl/boy?!?!?!?! Imma beat the f*** out of you!!! B*** Sh*T!! Watch your little back fo!!! You just haven't met me yet!!! What part of "We are ONE!" Don't you understand?! Be calling yourself an 'Exo fan' SH*T In your ugly a** face dream you are!!! Shoot! Haven't you ever heard of 'If you don't have nothing nice to say, don't talk!' or 'Shut your ugly face hole before I shut it for you!' Maybe we should pray for you to hurry up and die ugly a** person sh*t!!! Don't call yourself an 'Exo fan' because just an FY double I, that if Xiumin and Chen wasn't there, then EXO will NOT be complete!!! So shut your face hole!!!" 

I'm sorry, I'm just really piss, like really? I don't understand it, like why couldn't she just keep those thoughts to herself? You know like I'm a hardcore EXO fan, and it's just like if Chen and Xiumin saw this...what will they thingnk..I'm like just so offened and hurt.