Heart Beats.

Married to Mr. Wu Fan.

Your eyes slowly opened to see yourself in a hospital room, you inhaled the little steam puffs. You blinked your eyes to see the white ceiling.

You slowly sat up, and looked around.

"Why am I here?" you whispered to yourself, you gave out a small cough. You walked out to the balcony, to see the garden view. Sunddenly you heard voices.

"Hey! Hyung!" "Yah! That's unfair!" "Talking about yourself!" "Says the person who's talking." "Shut up!" "Watch it!" "Stupid!" "Gosh your gay." "You're the gay one!" "Shut it!" "Where's ~~~~?" "What do you mean she-" "SHE'S MISSING?!"

"No, I'm right here." you sighed, as you walked into the room, Baekhyun rushed to you and smiled.

"Hey little one, hope you're okay." He smiled. You slowly nodded your head.

You saw Kris then looked back at Baekhyun with a soft smile.

"Come on, let me take you to the bed." Baekhyun said as you nodded then walked over to the bed. He put the blanket over your body as you smiled.

"~~~~! ~~~~! My angel!" you heard your mother's voice. You looked up to see her. She rushed to you and cupped your face.

You cupped her hands. "Don't." You said with a light glare.

She frowned, but suddenly you all looked over to Kris who spoke.

"Uh, I have something to tell you all."

"It is?" you all frowned.

"~~~~, is a month pregnant." Kris said softly. 

"Really?!" Mr. and Mrs. Wu and Mr. and Mrs. Byun all gasped. 

"Neh, it's true." Kris smiled.

"And how long was this ago?" Heam-me asked with a light frown.

"It was just a month ago, on our honeymooon." Kris answered, you were looking down onto the blanket. Not no one, Exo and everyone else was staring at you. You touched your stomach for a momment.

"I'm what?" you whispered to yourself. Everyone just looked at how you were going to react but nothing came.

"Can I talk to ~~~~?" Kris asked as everyone nodded then sat down. "Alone." Everyone gluped but nodded then left. Before leaving Luhan gave Kris a pat on the shoulder. When everyone was out of the room, Kris slowly walked over to you and touched your hand. Giving you a soft sqeeze. 

"Look at me would you?" He asked softly. You didn't look up at him, he grabbed your chin lightly and pushed it up. Both your eyes met. 

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "I'm sorry for doing what I did to you, I know we're both still too young to have our own kid, but now it's here and we can't do nothing about it." Kris said as you slowly looked down then got off the bed. Kris followed your gaze. You walked to the belcony as he followed you. 

"Do you think this baby will make everything better?" you asked as he came behind you. 

"What do you mean?" Kris asked a little un-easy. 

"I mean by...if I don't want to become a mother yet?" you asked slowly. 

He didn't answer for a moment and looked into the veiw, you looked up at him. Your heart was pounding fast, and you didn't know what to say. 

"You don't want the child?" He asked. You shook your head. 

"No. No. I didn't mean it like that. I mean....I'm not sure if I-" Kris cut you off. 

"You don't want the child. I understand." He said as he walked into the room, you wrapped your arms around him. Making him stop. 

"No! No! I didn't mean it like that! Kris, Kris please...." you sobbed, he touched your hands and turned around facing you. He kissed your forehead. 

"I was the one who did bad..." He whispered. You shook your head. 

"I'm scared....I'm just scared...." you sobbed. 

"Scared of what?" He asked with a soft smile.

"I don't know how to become a mother....I'm only in highschool..." you said softly. 

"We'll learn how to become parents together." Kris smiled. You hugged him tighter. Exo were all looking in the room with soft expressions. 

"Yah, move over." "Shut up before they hear us!" "Yah! That's my foot you're on!" "Hyung, stop." "Sh!" "Shut-" 

"What are you guys doing?" Kris asked as everyone fell to the ground looking up at you and Kris. 

"Hi." they all laughed, you and Kris laughed. 

'Freaks." you both laughed. 

"Yah! We're not freaks~ we're creeps~" "CREEPERS~" "Did you say Cheapers?" "No, he meant Creepers~" "No, he said CHEAPERS!" "No!" "Yes!" "Don't deny the fact!" "Aish!" "Hehe." 
 

 

You looked around the room to see Lay staring at you, he then quickly looked away. You let out a small smile. Tao who was sitting on the sofa looked at you with a pity face. *Awh, Jeez. I caused this.* He thought.

You saw Kris laughing with the others, Tao slowly walked over you. You looked up at him with a soft expression.

"Congrats." He softly smiled. You smiled and nodded.

"Thank you, Tao." He sat next to you and smiled.

"~~~~, I'm wishing for the best for you and Kris."

You let out a light frown.

"Why do you make it sound like you're going somewhere?" you asked with a worried tone.

"I am." He sighed, you let out a small gasp.

"Tao, where?" you asked he sighed, then held onto your hand tightly.

"I'm going back to my grandma, don't worry though. It's only for…" Tao's voice slowly trailed off.

"For?" you asked, he looked down onto the ground. "Tao. For how long?"

"For-" Tao was about to start but was cut off.

"Tao? ~~~~? What are you guys doing?" Suho asked, Kris looked back and saw you both.

"Tao! How long are you going for?!" you shouted. Everyone frowned.

"How long are you going for? What does that mean? Tao you're leaving?" Kris asked.

"I'm sorry to break it down to you all, but I'm leaving to go live with my grandma." He sighed while standing up. Exo all gasped.

"Wae?!" Kris shouted.

"Kris gege, it's not for that long." Tao weakly smiled.

"You never answered, how long are you going for?" you asked, he looked around.

"For 12 years."

"MWOH?!" Exo all gasped while standing up.

"Are you freaking crazy?! 12 freaking years?! Don't you know how much we need you?! EXO WILL NOT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT YOU?! ARE YOU INSANE?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND! TAO, 12 YEARS?! YOU'RE LEAVING FOR 12 YEARS. 12 years without you, 12 years without someone who is here to protect us, 12 years without Tao. 12 freaking years alone, without you." Lay said in an angry tone.

"It's only 12 years. Nothing more." Tao sighed as he walked to the door, but Suho stopped him.

"You think that Exo can go 12 years without Tao?" Suho growled. Tao grabbed Suho's hand and pushed it off him.

"Exo will be better without Tao." Tao said then walked out of the room. Everyone stared at him in disbelief.

"This boy. Aish." Chen snickered.

"Really? He's going for 12 years?" Chanyeol couldn't believe it at all.

No one could.

~~~

"Oh Tao!" Huan-yue beamed, but Tao just walked past him. She frowned. She quickly rushed to the room. To see everyone just staring into space.

"Don't tell me, you all got into another fight?" Huan-yue frowned.

"It wasn't a fight, noona." Xiumin said.

"Then what was it?" Huan-yue asked.

"Where one is leaving the others behind." Luhan sighed while sitting next to Kai and Sehun.

"Who's leaving?" Huan-yue asked.

"Tao." Sehun spoke in a low voice.

"Him leaving means, Exo isn't complete." Kai said while looking outside the window.

"Why would he leave Exo?" Huan-yue suddenly frown. "No, that can't be." She whispered. "Tao's not going to live with his grandma for 12 years."

"What do you mean?" D.O frowned while sitting up.

"Kris, call Tao. Now." Huan-yue growled. Kris grabbed his phone and called Tao.

"I'm sorry but the person you had called isn't availed at the moment, please leave a message at the sound."

"He isn't picking up the phone." Kris said in a worried tone.

"Call butler Lee, Tao isn't in a safe atmosphere." Huan-yue said as she walked out of the room. Exo suddenly all stood up.

"We're going to look for him." they said.

"I'm going too." you said as you rushed and went to change your clothing. You and Kris went in one car while the others went another one.

"Where the hell can this kid be at?" Kris mumbled while speeding the car.

"Look out the window," Kris said you nodded then looked out the window to search for Tao.

"Does he know his ways in China?" you asked concerned.

"He doesn't know everywhere. He knows only certain places." Kris said in a low voice.

"Where's that?" you asked.

"A beach, a park, a school, and his house," Kris said.

"Where's his house?" you asked

"His house is in Shang high." Kris said, you nodded. Kris put on his blue tooth, and called Huan-yue.

"Hello?" Her voice was heard.

"Jiejie, I think I might know where he is." Kris said. "But can I ask you something?"

 "Anything, you want."

"How do you know Tao's in danger?" Kris asked

"You might have never known this, but me-me and Tao promised to be together."

"Okay, keep going."

"Kris, don't be shock. As you know that Tao loves ~~~~, also you might never knew that Tao has been cutting himself for the last few months."

"What?" Kris asked confused. "What are you talking about? I don't get it."

"Tao, has been cutting himself because of ~~~~, when he told me about it, I was shocked. I didn't believe him, but it's true. When we promised to be together he meant in the next life time. Meaning. Tao's going to kill himself."

"What?! And you just tell me now?!" Kris shouted making you flinch.

"Kris, I'm sorry."

"How long have you  known this for?" Kris asked

"For 2 months now."

"Are you freaking insane?! Why the hell are you going to tell me now?! AISH!" Kris yelled.

"Kris, please. You can talk to me about this later. Just-just please find Tao."

"I'll deal with you. Huan-yue." Kris said then hung up. You looked at Kris.

"Where's Tao?" you asked

"He's going to do something really stupid. I need you to call Suho and tell him to meet me here at this beach." Kris said while handing you a piece of paper.

"Nandaihe Beach?" you frowned.

"Just call." Kris sighed, you nodded then tried to look for your phone put failed.

"Where's my phone?" you asked, Kris looked at you. He grabbed his and gave it to you.

"Thank you." you smiled, and punched in Suho's number.

"What's up Kris? Have you found Tao yet?"

"Oppa, this is ~~~~. And ani, we haven't found Tao yet. But Kris gave a command for you to take the boys to Nandaihe Beach. And go there fast." you said.

"Okay then. See you guys there."

"Yeah, annyeong." you smiled then hung up.

You looked at Kris's phone for a moment, to see an un-read message. You pressed on it. To see…

'To: Kris oppa'

'From: Go Woori'

Time: 19:00

'Oppa, where are you? I miss you, oppa, saranghaeyo. I know that you love me. Please don't deny it. Oppa. The baby is kicking, I'm so happy. I can't wait to see you and the baby soon.'

Kris glanced at you, then looked back onto the road.

"What are you looking at?" He asked, you shook your head then put his phone back.

"Nothing." you said. Tears were swelling in your eyes. *How could you lie to me?* you thought. Kris frowned because he saw your knuckles turning white. You were holding onto a fist tightly.

The car stopped in a hard u-turn. Kris quickly un-seatbelt himself and ran out of the car. You did the same and followed him but in a slowly past. Your heart was still hurt.

"Tao!" He shouted, after 2 minutes, the rest of Exo also arrived.

"~~~~! KRIS!" They shouted, you and Kris turned around.

"Where's Tao?!" Suho asked.

"I don't know. But I know he's here somewhere." Kris said as you all nodded.

"Let's spilt up." Sehun suggested.

"Okay, Sehun and Kai go over there, Chenyeol and Chen go over there, Baekhyun and D.O go over there. Myself and Lay will go over there, Luhan and Xiumin go over there, and Kris and ~~~~, you both go over there." Suho explained.

"Once you find him, contact us fast."

"But, I have one question."

"What?"

"What is Tao going to do?"

"Kill himself." you answered without thinking, Kris shot at you.

Exo all frowned.

"So go, find  him." you said then turned around and went to look for Tao, Exo just shrugged then started to look for Tao. Kris followed after you.

"Tao! Tao!" Exo and you shouted all over.

~~~~

"Tao!" Huan-yue shouted while running around in the beach house. She arrived without Exo and you knowing.

"Tao! Tao! Please come out?! Don't do this to yourself! Tao?!" She shouted while running all over the place.

"Tao! Tao!" She heard voices, she looked around to see Sehun and Kai running around and shouting for him.

"Kai! Sehun!" She shouted. They both turned around.

"Noona!"

"Have you found him?" She panted. They shook their heads lightly.

"Where can he be?"

~~~~~

Tao's POV.

As I inhale the scent of the fresh water, I let out a soft smile. I hold a bottle of pills in my left hand. I wonder what ~~~~ is doing. Worried? Or just happy? Hm. Big deal now. I sighed and look up into the sky, the sun is setting. It's gorges. Really, it is.

~~~~, I want to tell you I love you…the reason why I'm doing this to myself is because, I love you. And if better if I can get out of your way, then you and Kris would be better. Everything that happened, was all of my fault. All because of one person me.

Maybe next life time, I'll be with you. Just maybe.

As I slowly look at the pills, I opened the bottle and eat all of the pills. I swallow hardly, as I taste the bitter taste of the pills. I slowly walk into the water, as I can already feel I'm getting dizzy. My stumble into the water, but I stand back up.

"Ma, Pa, I'm really coming to visit you all now." I whispered as I get deeper into the water. My eyes were slowly closing, as I suddenly feel a pain in my stomach, something is coming out of my mouth.

Blood.

I puked it out as I fell into the water with a loud splash.

End of POV.

(Do you think He's dead?)

"TAO!" A loud scream was heard. Huan-yue rushed into the water as Sehun and Kai followed.

"Sehun-ah, call the others." Kai said, Sehun nodded then called the others.

"DID YOU FIND HIM?!"

"Hyung, hurry."

"Where are you?"

"At the side of the beach."

"We're on our way."

Sehun rushed into the water and went to go help Huan-yue and Kai pull Tao out of the water.

"Tao…Tao…Tao wake up! WAKE UP!" Huan-yue sobbed. "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! TAO! WAKE UP!" She screamed while shaking Tao.

As you and Kris both ran up and stopped at the scene. You gasped, tears started to fall out of your eyes. Exo were all shocked, tears were falling from their eyes.

"TAO! TAO! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! TAO! TAO!" Lay and Xiumin sobbed while shaking him. "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! OPEN YOUR EYES! WAKE UP!"

"Please! Please! Please wake up! You can't die! You can't!" Kris screamed while pushing everyone out of the way and hugging onto Tao.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE! HURRY!" Kris screamed, Suho took out his phone and called.

In 5 minutes the ambulance was there to pick Tao up, he was rushed into the hospital.

You all rushed after him, but was stop at the door.

Kris was looking onto the ground as his chest was going up and down. His eyes were red from tears and anger. He slowly turned around and looked at Huan-yue who was looking at Kris.

"Why didn't you tell me about Tao?!" He screamed, making everyone flinch.

"Kris." your soft voice smoothed at him.

"You knew, you knew everything but you didn't tell us about this?! What kind of person are you?!" Kris screamed louder, as he walked closer to Huan-yue.

"WU HUAN-YUE ANSWER ME!" Kris screamed. She looked to the ground as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"H-He told me not to tell you all! He told me to keep it away!" She shouted with a trembling voice.

"Doesn't mean that you shouldn't have told us! If you knew that he was going to kill himself you should have said something! What if the fans find out about this?! What in the world is wrong with you?! Are you not human?! What the hell is wrong with you?! Huan-yue, I know that you love Tao. Doesn't mean that you have to listen to him and keep this kind of thing away from us!" Kris shouted.

"I did this because of ~~~~! I kept this to keep you and ~~~~'s relationship strong! I didn't want you and ~~~~ to get into a divorce. If I would have told you, then there wouldn’t have been a today for you and ~~~~!" Huan-yue shouted while pointing her finger at you and Kris.

"I'm not the reason why Tao is like this! It's because of you and ~~~~! Not ME! But YOU TWO!" She screamed, while her body trembled.

"Stop talking!" Kris shouted.

"No! I will not stop! You know it's true Kris! The only reason why Tao was cutting himself was because of ~~~~! You knew he loves her. You knew it." Huan-yue shouted.

"Huan-yue. But you knew too. You knew that if me and ~~~~ finds out about Tao, then he would do this, but you didn't say anything." Kris said in a low voice.

"I-I knew." Huan-yue said with a gulp.

"Meaning that if Tao was to kill himself. You knew, but you didn't say." Suho said with a frown.

"So, Tao planed this? And told you?" Baekhyun asked. Huan-yue looked the other way.

"N-No." she answered.

"Tao wanted to kill himself, and he told you that. Making you, a suspect." Kai answered.

"N-No!" Huan-yue's voice raised with fear.

"So you could have been one who-who knew about it. And didn't say it, and now he's in the hospital. Because you didn't tell us anything." you said in a stiff voice.

"So you could be part of the reason why Tao did this too then?" Chanyeol asked.

"Doesn't mean I put him in this stage." She whispered.

"And this wouldn't have happened if-if you could have told us?" Kris asked

"I-I-" Huan-yue was cut off by the doctor. Exo all rushed to him.

"How's Tao?" They asked.

"He is under a deep condition, the pills he took was lung pills, making his lung bleed. And, we will have to take a month to take out the drugs in his body. And have you heard about his cutting?" The doctor asked.

"On his wrist?" Kris asked

"Yes, he lost blood for the past 2 months that he has been cutting himself." The doctor explained.

"Does he need more blood?" Kris asked.

"No, he doesn't. But everything will be okay for now on. But, it will take awhile for him to wake up." the doctor exhaled.  

~~~

I'm so sorry for not updating for these last few weeks? Months? I'm SO sorry! But please comment and subscribe! Thank you!