It Hurts.

Married to Mr. Wu Fan.

Your surgey went well, everything was great. Now you have a new heart, and now it's great for you. Kris who was sleeping next to you, was tired for the whole night because it took 10 hours for your surgey to be finish, he was the only one who walked back and froth and waited and waited while the rest of Exo fell asleep, while waiting. 

"Kris, really loves ~~~~." Kai sighed as Lay who also loved you stared at your face. 

"Lay hyung, if you would have loved someone, who would that be?" Kai asked Lay shook his head. 

"No. It's not much. I don't love anyone." Lay spoke as he looked at Kai then back to you then sighed. 

"Lay hyung, are you okay? You seen sick? You look pale." Kai said as he touched Lay's cheek. 

"Yah, I'm okay, don't worry about me." Lay weakly smiled as he sighed then left, Kai frowned his eyes. 

"What's wrong with him?" Kai asked himself as he looked at Lay's back. 

"Kai!" A voice suddenly said. 

He slowly turned around to see Huri, he frowned. 

"Who are you?" Kai asked confused. 

"Oppa, you don't know me?" Hari laughed. 

"Aniyo, who are you?" Kai asked confused 

"Aish! How can you not know me?! I'm Byun Hari! Baekhyun and ~~~~'s step sister?" Hari rolled her eyes. 

"Oh, so that's you." Kai faked a laugh. "Uhhh...how do you know me then?" 

"Who doesn't? Kim JongIn from Exo-K? Who doesn't know you?" Hari laughed. 

"Uhhh...haha...yeah, that's me, Kim JongIn." Kai faked a laugh scared. 

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me to a dinner?" Hari asked Kai shook his head. 

"I have to go back to Korea tomorrow." Kai answered. 

"That's tomorrow, tonight?" Hari smiled. 

"Aniyo, I'm okay. I have to go back." Kai lied as he turned around but Hari grabbed his arm. 

"Go with me, huh?" She whispered into his ear. He felt a shock go into his spine. 

"No." Kai said again, Hari tighten her grip on Kai's arm. 

"Go." She growled. 

"No.Never.I don't want to." Kai growled 

"Would you go or not?" Hari hissed as she showed a picture of Kai's girlfriend. (Fake:He has a girlfrend in this AFF ONLY) 

"What did you do to her?" Kai growled as he turned around.

"Look, I won't hurt her, only if you go with me to have just dinner." Hari laughed. 

"Fine. But I swear if I know that you're hurting her I'll hurt you as well." Kai growled then walked away. 

"REMEMBER, COME AND PICK ME UP AT 6 TONIGHT AT HOMA HOTEL!" Hari yelled she laughed then ripped up the picture then looked at the name on the door. 

Byun ~~~~

"Unnie's, in here?" Hari asked as she peeked in to only see the back of Kris, she rolled her eyes. 

"No, she's not." Hari sighed then walked out of the hospital. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Kris rubbed his eyes, then looked at you who was still sleeping. 

"~~~~, are you ever going to wake up soon?" He whispered and kissed your forehead. 

He went into the bathroom and washed up, Exo brought over his things he needed to stay freah. When he came out of the bathroom, you were still under deep condition, he sighed then put his bag back. He the TV and watched a TV show, he sighed.

"GEGE! WE'RE HERE!" Tao and Chen shouted Kris shot up.

"Oh~, what the hell? Why are you guys yelling?" Kris asked

"Oh~ Haha, it's nothing don't worry about it. Well here's your food." Chen smiled. As he handed the bag of food to Kris, Baekhyun walked in and kissed your forehead. 

"Aigoo, you've been asleep for awhile now." Baekhyun sighed as he held onto your hand. 

"Gege, don't worry about her and eat." Tao smiled as Kris nodded and begun to dig into his food, Suho looked at the door to see a figure. His eyes widen, he shot up, Exo all looked at him. 

"Hyu-" 

"Sh." Suho growled as he stood up and slowly walked to the door. 

"Hyung, what is he doing?" Kai whispered to Chen who was confused. 

"I don't know you tell me." Chen whispered back. Suho walked to the door and popped up making the person scream, it was Woori, Suho groaned. 

"OPPA! YOU SCARED ME!" Woori growled but when she went into the room to see Kris she smiled, Kris lost his appetite already by hearing the voice, he put down his chopsticks and put the food back into the back, Woori smiled and ran over to him. 

"Oppa! How are you?" Woori asked as he grabbed Kris's arm. 

"I'm fine, please go away. How do you even know that I'm here?" Kris asked 

"I had help, but oppa, why do you have to sound like this?" Woori pouted. 

"How digusting she's pouting~" Xiumin gagged, Woori shot him a glare. 

"Woori look, I don't like you, okay? I'm married already, that's nothing hard to understand about, right?" Kris sighed 

"Oppa! So what?! Devoirce her and we could get married!" Woori growled 

"Yah, stop! I'm not joking. Stop." Kris growled 

"Oppa! I WON'T!" Woori yelled Kris shot her a glare. 

"I don't like you, please just get out." Kris growled. 

~~~~~Two Days Later~~~~~~

It's been three days know that you've haven't woken up, Exo were really worried about you but they still had hope.

Kncok~ Knock~

Kris turned his head over because there was a knock at the door, the door opened to see Woori again, Kris sighed

"What do you want?" Kris growled

"Oppa, can I please talk to you?" Woori begged

"Why?" Kris asked

"Oppa please." Woori begged, Kris sighed then got up and followed Woori to the garden of the hospital.

~~~~~~~~

Your hand slowly moved, your eyes slowly opened, you blinked then looked around the room.

"K-Kris?" you uttered with a soft voice. "Kris? Where are you?" you slowly sat up, you looked around the room.

You slowly got out of bed, and slipped on the slippers, you walked out of the room looking around if you could find Exo or Kris, you sighed. You walked outside into the garden.

Listen Too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lH9HqiZjH4&feature=related

"Kris, I know that you don't love me. I understand." you heard a voice say you walked over to see Kris and Woori. Your heart broke, you started at them, Kris sighed.

"Look Woori, I'm not saying that I hate you, I like you." Kris inhaled you saw Woori's face light up.

"I do really like you, but that was before I met ~~~~, you know. I gave you the chance but you didn't take me." Kris exhaled. 

"Oppa." Woori's voice soften. 

"Woori, the reason why I only liked you was because of you. You know I know that we haven't even dated for a month but, I don't want to keep this anymore." Kris sighed 

"You and Woori dated?" You whispered

"Oppa, please." Woori said 

"Woori, look. I always liked you, and I always will. But maybe this life time isn't our time." Kris sighed

"Oppa, how can you do this? I love you and only you. It's not hard to love me back. I'm...." Woori's voice fadded, you sighed. 

"I'm pregnat." Woori inhaled. 

"Mwo?" Kris gasped, tears started to swell up in your eyes. 

"She's pregnant?" you repeated, tears started to fall down one by one. 

"And the baby father is...." She stoped, you turned around crying, you walked to your room again and locked the door. 

"The baby father isn't you...." Woori whispered 

"Woo-Woori, who's the babies father then?" Kris asked

"The babies father is....Choi Yobso." Woori asked with her hand hanging low, Kris gasped. 

"Choi Yobso?" Kris asked shocked 

"Neh, oppa." Woori sighed as she looked at Kris. "I just wanted to tell you, I'm not going to be able to love you anymore. I don't want to eaither, I just wanted to say that, I will love you but in a friend way." Woori smiled. 

"Where are you and the baby going then?" Kris asked 

"Me and the baby are going to go and live in the States, it's the only place I'll like to go." Woori smiled. 

"Woori, are you sure, raising a child alone is hard you know?" Kris said worridly. 

"Don't worry about me oppa, you still have ~~~~ to worry about, she's the one you love. Go love her and take good care of her." Woori smiled, Kris nodded his head. He slowly turned around and went up to your room, Woori smirked then wipped away her tears.

~~~~~~

Kris inhaled as he got a hold of the doorknob, he twisted it but it wouldn't open, he tried over and over.

"What the hell? Why isn't the door opening?" Kris frowned as he tried once more. "Why is- ~~~~?! ~~~~, I know you're in there! Please open the door! ~~~~!" He shouted, you heard Kris shouting even making more tears fall from your eyes. 

"Oppa....you-you....made another girl pregnant..." you sobbed as you crawled into a ball and sobbed. 

"~~~~!" Kris banged on the door. 

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Baekhyun panted while running toward Kris. 

"Baekhyun, ~~~~ locked the door." Kris inhaled. 

"Mwo? How? She's awake?! Why didn't I know?!" Baekhyun gasped 

"I'm not sure if it's really her but, the door is lock." Kris said while trying to open the door. 

"~~~~! If you can hear me, it's Baekhyun oppa! Please open the door for me." Baekhyun said you sniffed then slowly walked to the door. You slowly opened to see Exo all standing out of the door.

"~~~~.." Kris whispered as he took a step foward.

"NO! NO! You get away from me!" you shouted making Kris flinch.

"~~~~, are you okay? This is Kris." Baekhyun said

"I DON'T CARE! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! HATE YOU!" You shouted while tears ran down your face.

"~~~~...." Kris whispered

"You made Woori pregnant.....you and her have a child together...." you sobbed while slowly falling to the ground.

"MWO?! HYUNG/GEGE?!" Exo all gasped and looked/glared at Kris.

"~~~~, no. No. No, it's not like that!" Kris shouted.

"How can it not?! I HEARD HER SAY IT HERSELF..." you sobbed as Baekhyun hugged you tightly.

"No. No. You have it all wrong, please listen." Kris said as he got down to the floor and hugged you, making Baekhyun stand up, he cupped your face.

Listen To: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBwECpU-vUA&feature=related

"~~~~, I will never ever get another girl pregnant. I love you, and that's what matters the most. Woori and I never had anything together in our lives. I promise you that I will love you and only you. And maybe, I just can't wait for us to have are own little one as well." Kris smiled as he took your hand and kissed it.

"You know, even though I didn't love you at first. Now I come to think about it, and I love you even more." Kris blushed as he hugged you.

"O-oppa..." you sobbed. "I-I'm sorry," 

"No. Don't be." Kris smiled as he let go and picked you up then carried you to the bed. 

"All you have to do is remember that I love you and that's all that matters." Kris smiled as you nodded. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Listen To: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuNhTLVgV2Y&feature=related

As the time passed you and Kris became closer and closer together. 

Lay's POV. 

I can't just keep it to myself. Kris is my leader, more like my brother. I can't like his wife like no tomorrow. Also she's Baekhyun's sister, she's already like a sister-in-law for me. I guess I have to let go, I can't have any feelings for you. It's really going to be hard, really hard. Because I love her with all of my heart. Today when I saw her cry it made me want to cry, making me want to be the one who hugged her and hold her tight. 

"Gege?" I heard Tao's voice I shot up and looked at him. 

"Yeah?" I asked 

"I know." He said I frowned my eye brows. 

"Know what?" I asked 

"Know that you love ~~~~." He weakly smiled as he sat next to me, we both sat in the beanch in the middle of a park. 

"How?" I asked without looking at him, I heard him inhale. 

"Because I do too." Tao said I looked at him shock. 

"Don't look at me like that...." He said with a small laugh, but I just kept looking at him. 

"I could tell you liked her, because you are always worried about her, or always looking at her. And I also read your dairy." Tao exhaled, I didn't care what he did, or how he found out. 

"Tao..." I whispered 

"You know, there are so many more fishes in the sea. She was just one of those fishes that stopped by to tell you "Hi" it's nothing that we could be mad at. Kris gege, is a great person, maybe him and ~~~~ were really made for each other. I'm hoping that one day I'll find a person like ~~~~ too. Maybe not because I love her, but maybe because she makes me feel comfterable. I feel like sometimes she's my grandma, who keeps me safe. When I'm feeling alone, she's always there for me, and I want someone like that, who keeps me safe and takes good care of me. Lay gege, maybe even you can find someone like that as well." Tao said I looked at him then back to the ground. Today was a cold day in Beijing, I felt loney and tired, today the sky was a light gray and chilly. It was slient between me and Tao, every thing else was also slient, there was no people in the park today. 

Tao inhaled then exhale, I turned my head to see someone I feel like I know, I shook my head blink my eyes, then looked again. It couldn't be. It can't. It wouldn't. It's my mother. (DON DON DON) 

I stood up making Tao look at me, he frowned. I speeded toward her as she smiled and laughed with that 'GUY' she was with. 

"Mama?" I said she slowly turned around and looked at me. 

"Who are you? Why are you calling me 'mama'?" She asked I was in tears how can she forget her own son? 

"Mama, it's me Zhang Yi Xing, your son." I said she frowned, right then was when Exo also popped up from no where. 

"I have no son! You're not my son!" She yelled I grabbed her arm. 

"Mama, how can you forget me?" I asked shr rolled her eyes. 

"How many times do I have to say this?! I'm NOT YOUR MOTHER!" She yelled while pulling her arm away. 

"You are! You ARE! Your name is Xioxi! Zhang Xioxi! You are my mother!" I yelled while tears ran down my cheeks, she frowned. 

"No, I never had a son! And you have the wrong person!" She yelled 

"Xioxi." The man said I looked over to him. 

"Mama, this isn't papa! Where is papa?!" I asked she smirked 

"Fine, I'm your mother but you're father? He died. I got all of his money and now, married with my handsome new husband." She smirked 

"NO! NO! My father did not die! You evil ! How dare you take his money?!" I yelled she slapped my face making Exo all gasped 

"How dare you speak to your mother like that?!" She shouted 

"You're not my mother. I NEVER EVER HAD A MOTHER LIKE YOU BEFORE!" I shouted, she gasped then slapped my face again, making my corner lip bleed. 

"HOW DARE YOU?! I GAVE BIRTH TO YOU AND RASIED YOU!" She shouted, I glared at her. 

"IF YOU WERE MY MOTHER YOU'LL NEVER EVER LEAVE ME BEHIND AND GO AND MARRY SOMEONE ELSE AND STEAL MY FATHER'S MONEY!" I shouted, she slapped my face once more making more tears fall. 

"YOU-YOU BASTERED! I am your mother and this is how you talk to me?!" She yelled 

"And is that how you talk to your child? You will slap your own child in the face? What kind of mother are you? I thought that one day when I am grown up I'll find my mother, but now I know my mother is just a going around and sleeping with men, and stole my father's money? What kind of human being are you? Maybe you're not human. I don't know. But for now on, I'm going to live on my on life. I won't have a mother, and I will go find my father again. Watch me." I said as tears fell more and more from my cheeks. 

"ZHANG YI XING!" She shouted, I turned around and walked away. "ZHANG YI XING! COME BACK HERE!" She shouted Luhan who was staring at me, touched my shoulder as I walked past, I pushed his hand off and ran my way back to the house. I slamed the door and locked it, I screamed then threw my things on the floor. All my paper and bed sheets, and even my picture of my mother and father and me when I was younger the picture frame broke into a thousand pecies.

"WHY?! WHY?! AHHH!!!" I screamed as I fell to the floor and cried, falling to the floor. 

*End of POV.*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8g60UxSec0SzT2cuaNge

All his paper all over the floor, he cried and cried. 

~~~~~~~~~

"Dude, what happened?! Who was that?!" Luhan asked Tao who was confused 

"Tao! Tao! Answer us! WHO WAS THAT LADY?!" Exo all screamed 

"SHUT UP!" Tao yelled "How am I suppose to know?! His mother! Gosh, you know. I don't know everything!" Tao yelled while storming back to the house. You looked at Kris who was puzzled, you looked back at Luhan, and then to Exo-K who was getting ready to be sent to the airport. 

"Oppa." you whispered 

"~~~~, we have to get going now. I hope to see you soon." Suho smiled, you nodded. 

"KRIS !" you shouted with a giggle than ran into the house, you saw Tao in the corner crying. 

"Tao~" you called he looked up, you walked over to him. 

"Jiejie, I love you." He said, you smiled. 

"I love you too." 

"You do?" 

"Why wouldn't I, you're my husband's-" you were cut off Tao's lips crashed on yours, making you gasp. Kris and everyone esle from Exo-M came in at the wrong timeing. Even Lay came out of his room. Kris's eyes widen. 

*Oh .*